Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4726893 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1387) (1388) (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chae: 4:29pm On Mar 02, 2019
ofime123:
Do u guys know there are some group of people that still use this lokito and Uber and taxify keep blocking them I was in WhatsApp group some guys there keep saying that taxify have blocking them permanently they are now looking for alternative which in turn became a fraudulent act as I was kicking against it the same fraudulent admin remove me on the group saying I talk too much my people some guys will not change and my praying is for Uber and taxify keep blocking them cus they are a lazy driver looking for rider to defraud of their money. I just pray make one of those rider carry me make I expose am publicly.
bro what abt me that didn't use lokito and uber block me, and everybody believe I do so, would I kill myself? D tin is that I don't know their criteria for blocking me cos I didn't use any app to boost my fare likewise do I canceled much, Uber is crazy walahi

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 4:37pm On Mar 02, 2019
gobuchinny:

I noticed something while driving then and i dont know if it still happens now..then you might park at a location maybe after a drop off and have other drivers there also waiting for trip..but i noticed that when you drive off maybe trying to move away because of congestion a request enters..this happened to me alot don't know if it still obtains though...

I have never understood how drivers park at either shoprite or especially at billings way and they r just gisting away..seriously arguing and laughing with themselves...i dont know if that still happens though..truth is the job will bring with it good days and bad days but at the end you go dey alright...atleast enough cash to keep body and soul together while you strategise on your next move

On the bad days encourage yourself and dont forget the good dayswhen it comes because it will..also ask questions because some folks are still killing it..

Never assume everybody is struggling..some people know some things we don't know(lockito not inclusive)...ask and learn from the experienced hands...Yes the business might be tougher now agreed but you can still make a decent income maybe not enough to have excesses but far above minimum wage grin

Of course it happens. I don't know if the app of the other drivers are on. That stuff happened to me many times in Lekki

And yes, people still make something decent from it. And like you said, learn from experienced hands. It's from them you can be able to strategise well.

The job description is to pick riders and drop them off.. But with the competition and influx of cars, it has become the survival of the fittest

God go help all of us Las Las grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 5:52pm On Mar 02, 2019
ojbanja:
MORNING guys,
I'm currently at LBS Ajah, my car refuses to start. Corolla. Any contact of good mechanic nearby pls.
It's not battery. The battery light is full on the dash board but it's not even attemptin to start.
Thanks
check the fuse inside the car by your left leg when seated,under the steering wheel. Change that fuse and you're good to go

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 6:00pm On Mar 02, 2019
Niiade:

Keep up the good work boss, if I made this na till Monday before I face road again.
Lolzz, I gat things to do with money.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 6:01pm On Mar 02, 2019
shollywendy1:

Tottenham vs arsenal match
Yes sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 7:19pm On Mar 02, 2019
Horlickz77:
Please nairalanders,I want someone to volunteer himself to explain how I can be a Uber driver,what are the questions that I will answer for Uber test. Please I don't mind the person drop his number and I call,or I host you in bar and discuss this,I stay at Allen avenue ikeja..please am processing my driver's licence and hoping to get a car soon but I just need someone to put me through things I need to know,because I don't wanna fail the test...please ...

Contact me on my WhatsApp
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Phori: 7:36pm On Mar 02, 2019
darmilolah:

I'm also interested boss... Will be glad if I can get ur contact too[color=#000099][/color]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 8:13pm On Mar 02, 2019
slamstanlee:
those vulcanizer just go do meeting and change d price overnight. Used to be 500 for one patch and 100 to put air. Now its 700 and 200 respectively. The thing dey vex me gan.

Fufu is now 50 naira�

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 8:15pm On Mar 02, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Yes sir
Very frustrating match

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1johnjohn(m): 8:55pm On Mar 02, 2019
darmilolah:

Fufu is now 50 naira�

We need to get tools..
I paid 200 some days ago and my eyes turn red.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 9:10pm On Mar 02, 2019
Phori:

I'm also interested boss... Will be glad if I can get ur contact too[color=#000099][/color]

My number is all over Nairaland sir.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 9:10pm On Mar 02, 2019
Phori:

My number is all over Nairaland sir. I am even trying to delete it. Lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by segzyndpep(m): 9:28pm On Mar 02, 2019
izzou:

I have never driven on uber, and I was meeting my rental of #30k and servicing every month before I got another hustle

This job needs the grace of God(I believe in God grin), but then, it's more than just knowing how to drive a car

You need to learn locations, where to be at specific times of the day(even if it means burning a little fuel to get there)

You also need to set a particular target for yourself. Motivate yourself. There are good days and bad days. So when you get a good day, utilise it well..

People are still making a living from it. So don't be scared by the number of corollas you see on Admiralty on Friday night

Plan your self, and your strategy

And as VictorAD will sing, PRAY FOR GRACE MY GEE grin

Thank you so much
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taskcompleteng: 9:35pm On Mar 02, 2019
Neatly used clean Hot 5, 16gb
Gold color no scratches

Going for 30k
Location. Gbagada
,call 07061960316
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 10:02pm On Mar 02, 2019
Sorry about that brother, I may be wrong though
Chae:
bro what abt me that didn't use lokito and uber block me, and everybody believe I do so, would I kill myself? D tin is that I don't know their criteria for blocking me cos I didn't use any app to boost my fare likewise do I canceled much, Uber is crazy walahi

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Donte101: 10:13pm On Mar 02, 2019
Toyota Camry 05 (4plugs) Newly registered going for 2.7m HP: 30k weekly, 10% down payment.

Call 08036403492 if interested!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 10:15pm On Mar 02, 2019
I thank God for today. Started work at 8am. Took a break from 1pm-3pm and closed by 10pm.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:16pm On Mar 02, 2019
shollywendy1:

Very frustrating match
Lolzz, lacazate have proven to be better than aubamayang. He's just a lazy man
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:18pm On Mar 02, 2019
To watch match abi?
grin

[quote author=Cooladex post=76294416]I thank God for today. Started work at 8am. Took a break from [/b]1pm-3pm[b] and closed by 10pm. [/quote
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 10:22pm On Mar 02, 2019
1johnjohn:

We need to get tools..
I paid 200 some days ago and my eyes turn red.

I know that kain feeling
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 10:25pm On Mar 02, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Lolzz, lacazate have proven to be better than aubamayang. He's just a lazy man
I don't understand what auba is now good at. Lacazette shouldn't have been substituted.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 10:34pm On Mar 02, 2019
Gentlelife50:
To watch match abi?
grin

It is needed bro

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:44pm On Mar 02, 2019
shollywendy1:

I don't understand what auba is now good at. Lacazette shouldn't have been substituted.
Don't mind that Yeye coach
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:44pm On Mar 02, 2019
Cooladex:

It is needed bro
I tell you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:52pm On Mar 02, 2019
Cooladex:
I thank God for today. Started work at 8am. Took a break from 1pm-3pm and closed by 10pm.

I know where you went to

No need to tell me brah cool

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 02, 2019
muyiwaadekunle1:

I think he should get a 10 seater bus instead. He can use it to convey people to work in the morning and back to his b/stop in the evening and also juggle saturdays as well. With that he should be able to remit #4000 daily excluding fuel (that's over #100k) a month and if he add that to his current #90k ,he would be fine.
Hmmmmmn; brilliant idea. Thanks boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 02, 2019
nitigriti:

This is not possible, sir. He cannot manage a bus rental and do a 9 to 5 job at the same time. It will only work if he owns the bus. For example, how does he pay the rental on the bus? After fueling and paying rent, what does he take home at the end of the day? Note that on weekdays, he can only work 5:00am to 7:30am and 6:00pm to 9:00 pm; and this is for days he will be lucky.
It's actually a security job. He works 24hrs on, 24hrs off
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 02, 2019
segzyndpep:

Thank u
I'm sure you didn't get the pun
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chae: 12:19am On Mar 03, 2019
ofime123:
Sorry about that brother, I may be wrong though
its notin bro, lyf goes on
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chae: 12:21am On Mar 03, 2019
izzou:

I know where you went to

No need to tell me brah cool
surge harizonal
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 12:32am On Mar 03, 2019
Thank God I finally cleared this stupid codes, mehn it's not easy I cracked my brain wella.
Oga gazzuz thanks for ur idea oo, I can't believe I just did 200km on a quarter tank grin grin.
While Before I do 300km/hr on a full tank

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Horlickz77(m): 12:36am On Mar 03, 2019
darmilolah:

your number please,mine is 09071583245

(1) (2) (3) ... (1387) (1388) (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Nezzjnr and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.