Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1449) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4743799 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1446) (1447) (1448) (1449) (1450) (1451) (1452) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Diponee: 3:27am On Mar 29, 2019
ighedosajam2018:
Pls kindly advise a brother,I have a savings of 700k can it starts a Uber business.pls help ur input will will be highly appreciated.

Yes, you can get a clea n Nigerian used Honda civic to start with...save up and after say 1year...sell it off, add more money from the savings to get a tokunbo car

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 5:12am On Mar 29, 2019
ighedosajam2018:
Pls kindly advise a brother,I have a savings of 700k can it starts a Uber business.pls help ur input will will be highly appreciated.
u might need an extra 300k to put d car in perfect shape
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:43am On Mar 29, 2019
dru23:

It's OK bro .. I understand you .. I am aware that the bleaching manager is your brother.. And you are only doing your duty to defend him whether he is bleaching or not bleaching.
Now beside the point ,my cars are in top shape that are on the road.. Put your money were ur mouth is and let's do a challenge.. If I present all my cars that are on the road ,and let's have a Judge ,that will decide that .. If my cars are in top shape, u will pay 100k .. And if my cars are not in top shape like I said ,I will pay you 150k .. Are you game ? You know my number.. Let us talk about it bro.. We can get a neutral person to judge .. Hit me up when u ready bro . Let's talk

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Seun360(m): 7:29am On Mar 29, 2019

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kayusmile(m): 7:30am On Mar 29, 2019
lagostaxiguy:

Yes
thanks bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peterdrury: 7:48am On Mar 29, 2019
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by PuZZyNegro: 8:05am On Mar 29, 2019
Please, is Huawei Y9 (2019) good for Uber
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 9:21am On Mar 29, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

businessman.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ediku208: 9:37am On Mar 29, 2019
omonla10:
Quick one guys.. I need a car for a trip to ado ekiti.. Leaves 9am tomorrow and back to Lagos Saturday evening.. And how much.. Cars in good condition pls

57k. Call me up 08126294692
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:55am On Mar 29, 2019
[quote author=Seun360 post=77081489][/quote]

When you are serious for the challenge, let me know... little punk
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 9:55am On Mar 29, 2019
Picked one girl from ogundana street, Allen to ibis hotel, Toyin street. I drove out of ogundana and headed for Allen roundabout to make U turn. This girl started rapping, asking me why I took that route. She always pay #500 to ibis hotel but She as never taken this route. I didn't say anything, I waited till we got to the destination, I ended trip and #500 popped up. I looked at her eye ball to eye ball. She said, bros I knew if not because it's against your work ethics to assault your rider you would have slapped me. I know you're upset with me right now. Me, I just collected my #500 and drove off. May God help us with all this sabi sabi girls.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:00am On Mar 29, 2019
emmancecute:
Picked one girl from ogundana street, Allen to ibis hotel, Toyin street. I drove out of ogundana and headed for Allen roundabout to make U turn. This girl started rapping, asking me why I took that route. She always pay #500 to ibis hotel but She as never taken this route. I didn't say anything, I waited till we got to the destination, I ended trip and #500 popped up. I looked at her eye ball to eye ball. She said, bros I knew if not because it's against your work ethics to assault your rider you would have slapped me. I know you're upset with me right now. Me, I just collected my #500 and drove off. May God help us with all this sabi sabi girls.

I hope you gave her the usual angry

1 star angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 10:05am On Mar 29, 2019
This job ehn! Got a request around Fela shrin yestnite, I drove in to the events centre for pick up.

I saw a huge pile wedding gifts(eruiiyawo). The guy said oga open your booth, we re going to Alagbado, I just cancelled and moved on.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:12am On Mar 29, 2019
Cooladex:
This job ehn! Got a request around Fela shrin yestnite, I drove in to the events centre for pick up.

I saw a huge pile wedding gifts(eruiiyawo). The guy said oga open your booth, we re going to Alagbado, I just cancelled and moved on.

grin

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 10:27am On Mar 29, 2019
Pls is anyone using iPhone 5 for Taxify?
I can only see my car on the app but the street name is not showing. It wasn't like this yesterday
For example I only see surulere I drive from masha go Sanya it's still showing blank.
I Don restart twice now
This is weekend Pls Taxify I need to rake in money.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 10:39am On Mar 29, 2019
izzou:

1 star angry
I happily did.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fermlad: 10:56am On Mar 29, 2019
Oluwabengz:
There's been discussions about the most suitable phone to use for Uber and I think this might help.

Not for use on the Uber Partner App
Banned devices

Operating System Make Model
Android Tecno Tecno Spark Plus K9 (2017)
Android Tecno Tecno Camon (2018)
Android Tecno Tecno Camon C8 (2015)
Android Tecno Tecno mobile W4 (2016)
Android Tecno Tecno mobile L8 (lite) (2017)
Android Tecno Tecno Mobile (2016) W3
Android Tecno Tecno Mobile - WX3P (2017 )
Android Tecno Tecno Mobile - W2 (2017)
Android Tecno Tecno Mobile - TECNO WX3 (2017)
Android Tecno Tecno Mobile - TECNO W1(2017)
Android Samsung Samsung S4 (2013)
Android Samsung Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017)
Android Itel Itel it1516 Plus (2017)
Android Infinix Infinix Note 4 Pro (2017)
Android Infinix Infinix mobile (Hot 5) (2016)
Android Infinix Infinix mobile (Hot 5) (2016)
Android Infinix Infinix mobile (Hot 2) (2015)
Android Infinix Infinix mobile - X551 (2015)
Android Infinix Infinix mobile - X5010 (2018)
Android Infinix Infinix mobile - Infinix Hot 4 (2018)
Android Infinix Infinix Hot Note (2017)
Android Infinix Infinix mobile (NOTE 4) (2018)
Android Infinix Infinix mobile (NOTE 4) (2017)
Android Infinix Infinix mobile HOT 4 Pro (2017)
Android HTC HTC One M9 (2015)
Android HTC HTC One M8 (2014)
Android Gionee Gionee Marathon ( 2016)
IOS Apple Apple Iphone 5C (2013)
IOS Apple Apple Iphone 5C (2012)
Other device costs

Minimum of 2GB per of data a month
Airtime: You will need airtime to occasionally call riders
Minimum Requirements

Hardware Type Minimum Configuration
Android Version Android 6.0 and newer
Sim Slots Only one (Single) sim slot NO dual sim devices
RAM Minimum Ram of 2 GB
Processor Brand Two Approved processor brands. Snapdragon Mediatek
Minimum Processor Model Snapdragon Model:630 Mediatek Model:Helio P Series - P10
Processor Cores Minimum of an 8 Core processor also referred to as Octa Core
Processor Speed (GHz) Minimum processor speed of 2 GHZ
Benchmark Score Minimum GeekBench Score 4.1 - 600 (Single core) 4000 (multi core)
Screen Size Minimum screen size of 4.7 Inch / 60.9 cm2
Location Hardware Device must have both A-GPS and GLONASS chips internally

Abeg make una gimme a popular example of a compliant pnones, nah

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by payne4real(m): 11:29am On Mar 29, 2019
House what should I do got this message from uber. The last time I drove on the platform was on the 17 of march 2019. I use infinix hot 6x. This is the first time am getting such message. Have never engage in any fraudulent activities. I am not a full time uber driver

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 29, 2019
emmancecute:
I happily did.
I would like to let you know that drivers have been psyched up, believing that rating a rider matters.
If it matters, why is this rider still on the platform?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Seun360(m): 11:54am On Mar 29, 2019
dru23:

When you are serious for the challenge, let me know... little punk

If ur cars are in top shape or not, don't come here and slander an innocent business man.

Last warning!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 11:54am On Mar 29, 2019
brogxy:

I would like to let you know that drivers have been psyched up, believing that rating a rider matters.
They only block rider, if the rider commits fraudulent activity continuesly, e.g. like using fake credit card,
or unchargable card. The rating of rider is total bullshit. If they eventually get blocked, they will tell there friends to request for them. They don't care, so should we
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 12:06pm On Mar 29, 2019
E be likE say pursuing surge na scam
Them they do me the more you see the less you see
I for jejely sit down
As I dey move close to it , it they move far from me
When I finally enter everything disappear.

2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 12:06pm On Mar 29, 2019
Rollitout:

Av u tried to drive the car ur self 1st ?I think u should consider that 1st

What difference does it make?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 12:08pm On Mar 29, 2019
brogxy:

I saw 4.1 as rider's rating so I knew what to expect. It didn't come as a surprise, That's what riders rating do. Prepares you.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 12:12pm On Mar 29, 2019
BAZ001:
E be likE say pursuing surge na scam
Them they do me the more you see the less you see
I for jejely sit down
As I dey move close to it , it they move far from me
When I finally enter everything disappear.
you're paying your dues.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 29, 2019
ifyeez:
They only block rider, if the rider commits fraudulent activity continuesly, e.g. like using fake credit card,
or unchargable card. The rating of rider is total bullshit. If they eventually get blocked, they will tell there friends to request for them. They don't care, so should we
As a rider, I don't care if I get blocked. It is only that registered number that is blocked then I re-register with another number, it is even easier where we have people using two to three phone numbers.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 29, 2019
emmancecute:
I saw 4.1 as rider's rating so I knew what to expect. It didn't come as a surprise, That's what riders rating do. Prepares you.
Are you saying you haven't seen a rider with a 4.9 rating behaved rudely?
Have you seen where a rider is concerned about you rating them before?
Even when you know what to expect, would you chase the rider out of your vehicle when the rider misbehaves?
Abeg forget all those ones, you have been psyched up to believe it matters.
The rating system only affects the drivers but riders' rating was included to deceive drivers ( making them feeling important) that rating a rider matters.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Neatcarsonly: 12:36pm On Mar 29, 2019
Also Available for Rental -
Toyota Camry 2004 (v4)

- #27,000/week
- Minimum of 6months experience
- 1 guarantor

SMS ONLY (Name, Years experience on Uber/Bolt & Area you live) to 07030519590.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:49pm On Mar 29, 2019
emmancecute:
Bros u no go the ado ekiti??

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peterdrury: 2:43pm On Mar 29, 2019
Please anyone with contact on how I can get my lasdr license with ease, please share.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 29, 2019
PuZZyNegro:
Please, is Huawei Y9 (2019) good for Uber
Not just good; perfect.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 29, 2019
izzou:

1 star angry
No need.
She already showed remorse

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1446) (1447) (1448) (1449) (1450) (1451) (1452) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: merry101, mejai(m), masam(m), GeneralZodd(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.