Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1450) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4769527 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1447) (1448) (1449) (1450) (1451) (1452) (1453) ... (5696) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 29, 2019
fermlad:

Abeg make una gimme a popular example of a compliant pnones, nah
Nokia X5
LG G4
Samsung note 4
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 29, 2019
payne4real:
House what should I do got this message from uber. The last time I drove on the platform was on the 17 of march 2019. I use infinix hot 6x. This is the first time am getting such message. Have never engage in any fraudulent activities. I am not a full time uber driver
That's why you need to get the right phone before commencing
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:04pm On Mar 29, 2019
Diponee:

Yes, you can get a clea n Nigerian used Honda civic to start with...save up and after say 1year...sell it off, add more money from the savings to get a tokunbo car
Bro, will a 2003 corolla be accepted for uber?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ncnerio: 3:27pm On Mar 29, 2019
QuitNotice:
Not just good; perfect.

Not too sure o! That phone chipset no be snapdragon or meditek something. That phone dey use a different chipset
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mosesbola(f): 3:52pm On Mar 29, 2019
Please help me out ooo...
This was what I saw on my uber account today... I didn't do any fraud or fight any customer...

What could be the cause?

What is the solution?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Seun360(m): 4:16pm On Mar 29, 2019
dru23:

Hmmm, Nasty Dru

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rubbiish(m): 4:18pm On Mar 29, 2019
ifyeez:
They only block rider, if the rider commits fraudulent activity continuesly, e.g. like using fake credit card,
or unchargable card. The rating of rider is total bullshit. If they eventually get blocked, they will tell there friends to request for them. They don't care, so should we
You are right
Same way a bank wouldn't close a customer's account for being rude, unless for fraudulent related activities.
The rider rating is just to give the driver some sense of importance, to maintain confidence, but not to block riders IMO. Uber or taxify needs every rider to run as a company, they also face competition, so the driver is expected to take the bullsh!t. I do not see uber blocking any rider because of being rude or bad attitude happening...unless for fraud

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rubbiish(m): 4:21pm On Mar 29, 2019
mosesbola:
Please help me out ooo...
This was what I saw on my uber account today... I didn't do any fraud or fight any customer...

What could be the cause?

What is the solution?
It may likely be due to your type of phone as explained earlier sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mosesbola(f): 4:29pm On Mar 29, 2019
Please someone should reply me oo

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mosesbola(f): 4:31pm On Mar 29, 2019
Does this mean I can't use uber again? I'm

Rubbiish:

It may likely be due to your type of phone as explained earlier sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rubbiish(m): 4:32pm On Mar 29, 2019
mosesbola:
Does this mean I can't use uber again? I'm

You can
Visit their office like some persons explained earlier
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donshaddow(m): 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2019
fermlad:

What are u now saying? Are u saying i shouldn't changed to UBER specified phones or what?
Change to their recommended phone. Dis one go put you for gbese.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 4:48pm On Mar 29, 2019
Cooladex:
This job ehn! Got a request around Fela shrin yestnite, I drove in to the events centre for pick up.

I saw a huge pile wedding gifts(eruiiyawo). The guy said oga open your booth, we re going to Alagbado, I just cancelled and moved on.
lol but just try dey assist people with there load bro, me have driven for one day and my second customer rider filled my car boot and back seat with items for his new apartment for a 2km trip, I didn't complain he was surprised and asked why i remained calm, I just smile he brought out instant 2k nd keep on my dash and still paid for his trip wen we got to his destination.
My point is it pays to look or treat things in a good/easy prospective.
Make it easy for people or try ease to people's stress even if u ain't getting paid for it, only act when they try to cheat or swindle you

19 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 5:00pm On Mar 29, 2019
donshaddow:
Mmmm, so I carry dis rider for Magodo oooo. Na so she no wear bra... My eyes popped out. Okay, she begin make calls to her friend...
Mmmmm, she say she go the guy house. Say she bill the guy 30k. The guy shout! 30k for 1 hour?
Okay, I go give you 10k. The girl say e too small.
The guy just order taxify instantly say make she come dey go. The girl the try reason with am, but my guy done vex.
The guy give am 2k for transport. The girl still wan dey reason with am, na so my guy change am say if she no comot now him go take the 2k for transport.
Na so the girl say make I drop am for one bar like dat for stake out. Me kuku siddon with am dey wait request.
As request no enter, make I dey go house jeje, before one mumu request go carry go island for dis evening cos I no dey go.
Thank you for reading and learning.
Umm learning what exactly, to give olosho 2k for transport? Lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 5:16pm On Mar 29, 2019
franksam2009:
lol but just try dey assist people with there load bro, me have driven for one day and my second customer rider filled my car boot and back seat with items for his new apartment for a 2km trip, I didn't complain he was surprised and asked why i remained calm, I just smile he brought out instant 2k nd keep on my dash and still paid for his trip wen we got to his destination.
My point is it pays to look or treat things in a good/easy prospective.
Make it easy for people or try ease to people's stress even if u ain't getting paid for it, only act when they try to cheat or swindle you

Business wise, Cooladex did the right thing .

After loading his boots with items at the detriment of his shocks, the fare won't even get to #1500

And considering the time and the area(Alagbado), there is no probability of getting a trip outta there.

Imagine driving through the nooks and crannies of Alagbado with load, ending the trip to see #1500 and blowing empty back to Ikeja. I don't think that makes sense

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by teelacruz(m): 5:32pm On Mar 29, 2019
itguy1:

To and fro?
Which kind journey be that? Ado Ekiti no be Ibadan oooo
Ijebu!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 6:50pm On Mar 29, 2019
izzou:

I hope you gave her the usual angry

1 star angry

Stop shooting yourself in the leg. If you give a rider 1 star. The app will never pair you together ever again.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 6:51pm On Mar 29, 2019
darmilolah:

Stop shooting yourself in the leg. If you give a rider 1 star. The app will never pair you together ever again.

And how does that affect my hustle?

Na only that rider dey the platform?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Seun360(m): 6:54pm On Mar 29, 2019
darmilolah:

Reason why i hardly give rider a lone star unless you are extremely rude and uncultured.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 6:58pm On Mar 29, 2019
izzou:

No vex. You will get the clear picture if you dey one spot and drivers dey come carry Rider for the house wey you park infront

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by waks1(m): 7:02pm On Mar 29, 2019
izzou:

I wonder o... I will prefer we neva meet again sef.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 29, 2019
darmilolah:

Says who?
Like I said earlier, many things have been said to deceive drivers. I have taken about 3 riders that I was very sure of giving 1 star rating yet I was still paired with them again.
There was a rider that I rated 1 just because I saw he was dubious (withdrew at the ATM but wanted to transfer to me), we both rated ourselves 1 cos I saw my rating dropped after I completed the 2nd trip, yet I was paired with 5 mins later when he was returning.

Moreover, rating has been overrated!
These are the reasons I give 1 star;
1. Short trip
2. Bank transfer

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:07pm On Mar 29, 2019
darmilolah:

No vex. You will get the clear picture if you dey one spot and drivers dey come carry Rider for the house wey you park infront

....And I simply move to another location. Simple

You can't disrespect me consecutively and expect me to accept you again and again

If person no enter one danfo, the danfo go still carry another person grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by PuZZyNegro: 7:14pm On Mar 29, 2019
QuitNotice:
Not just good; perfect.

Oh great. I think I will go for it.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 7:36pm On Mar 29, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Bros u no go the ado ekiti??
The bros wan learn how to charge but no wan ask directly. His contact is not even on the ad

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 7:40pm On Mar 29, 2019
brogxy:

Says who?
Like I said earlier, many things have been said to deceive drivers. I have taken about 3 riders that I was very sure of giving 1 star rating yet I was still paired with them again.
There was a rider that I rated 1 just because I saw he was dubious (withdrew at the ATM but wanted to transfer to me), we both rated ourselves 1 cos I saw my rating dropped after I completed the 2nd trip, yet I was paired with 5 mins later when he was returning.

Moreover, rating has been overrated!
These are the reasons I give 1 star;
1. Short trip
2. Bank transfer

Ok
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:59pm On Mar 29, 2019
emmancecute:
The bros wan learn how to charge but no wan ask directly. His contact is not even on the ad
Lolzz, I no just brother myself with the post. Most times those posts are scam or when you mention your price they run.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taskcompleteng: 6:14am On Mar 30, 2019
Hyundai elantra. 2010 and Peugeot 307 available for sale

Call 07061960316
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:27am On Mar 30, 2019
taskcompleteng:
Hyundai elantra. 2010 and Peugeot 307 available for sale

Call 07061960316

Two very controversial vehicles

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 6:51am On Mar 30, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Two very controversial vehicles
noted cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pappy2000: 7:41am On Mar 30, 2019
House. i will like to know if Matrix 2003 is accepted both on uber and taxify

(1) (2) (3) ... (1447) (1448) (1449) (1450) (1451) (1452) (1453) ... (5696) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Hybrid600, frebor(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.