Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1457) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4744780 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1454) (1455) (1456) (1457) (1458) (1459) (1460) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 5:07pm On Apr 01, 2019
julietromeo:
Your own April fool never end?
not April Fool... check Ur In app message or Mail

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 5:13pm On Apr 01, 2019
Lol so nah April fool
julietromeo:

Your own April fool never end?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 5:21pm On Apr 01, 2019
Uber
eherbal:
uber or bolt?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 5:41pm On Apr 01, 2019
BAZ001:

I was waiting for rider in front off his gate
See they held my hand I thought he wanted to rob me before I saw Keke in front
No Parking is different from
No stopping
No waiting
And the No parking is at beginning of adetola in Aguda
With what you said, those guys are crazy and what did the expectant rider say?
In case of next time, no-parking on one side of a road means no parking on that side for the whole road.
How did you resolve the issue?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 5:45pm On Apr 01, 2019
eherbal:
so na who no
get sense? grin
Lol grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 5:45pm On Apr 01, 2019
Sakamanjeh99:

Chairman...dem Neva hold u b4...dah na y !!!!
Come dey claim signs post for airport !!!
Na dere e go furstrate u scatter..
Na jst grace dey matter for dz Lagos !!
I have heard you.
ALL SIGNS ARE WRITTEN BOLDLY AT THE AIRPORT.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:51pm On Apr 01, 2019
tawa89:
Please throw more light on Uber’s unprofitability? I thought the platform pays the car owner a percentage of the money the driver makes in an agreed period of time? I heard you can make between 100-150k per month. Please enlighten me the more. And about the cars, tbh, they are the ones I can afford now.

I brought your matter to the right thread.

Brothers this man needs advice on uber tins.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by itguy1: 6:06pm On Apr 01, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

I brought your matter to the right thread.

Brothers this man needs advice on uber tins.
Uber pay the person that register on there platform based on my understanding sha, you can make over 100k monthly if you give it out on rental depending on the type of car and agreement between you and the driver.
Majorly common on the road is Toyota corolla but you can use matrix, Pontiac vibe, Honda civic. Senior members can advice you more

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 6:09pm On Apr 01, 2019
For those asking

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 6:10pm On Apr 01, 2019
itguy1:

Uber pay the person that register on there platform based on my understanding sha, you can make over 100k weekly if you give it out on rental depending on the type of car and agreement between you and the driver.
Majorly common on the road is Toyota corolla but you can use matrix, Pontiac vibe, Honda civic. Senior members can advice you more
your understanding is very wrong.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by itguy1: 6:19pm On Apr 01, 2019
emmancecute:
your understanding is very wrong.
Then explain better sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 6:22pm On Apr 01, 2019
emmancecute:
For those asking
thanks for sharing jare....
Meanwhile this new uber thing fit drag all the drivers back to uber ooo. One can easily do 15 trips in 2 days, 3 days max. The remaining na awoof.... oboy see groove grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 6:26pm On Apr 01, 2019
slamstanlee:
Meanwhile this new uber thing fit drag all the drivers back to uber ooo. One can easily do 15 trips in 2 days, 3 days max. The remaining na awoof.... oboy see groove grin grin

expect Taxify to.respond Back...

#Easter is approaching #

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 6:27pm On Apr 01, 2019
How do I get this tax identification number, uber is nw owing me tens of thousands of naira cry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 6:31pm On Apr 01, 2019
slamstanlee:
Abeg I go dey do short trips anyhow for my 15 trips.
I knew they would be coming with something [size=14pt]bigger[/size]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 6:34pm On Apr 01, 2019
slamstanlee:
Did you also get the message? I didn't get the message. Maybe I'm not qualified for the incentive. Let me do 15trips first and see what happens thereafter.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 6:34pm On Apr 01, 2019
tunlapapa:

New number plate is N18k and where did you park that you didn't take note of no parking sign.
It's always funny when people add lastma, task force, agbero, police, vio, road safety to the list of ride-sharing wahala.
Traffic sign/rules are there for ROAD USERS but so many uninformed drivers are only out for money making without knowing simple zebra crossing rules, and I guess so many don't know what offside rule is in traffic laws.
FOLLOW ALL TRAFFIC RULES THEN YOU ARE ALL GOOD TO DRIVE IN LAGOS.

Nice advice. But I think it's you who should brush yourself up with it

No parking
No waiting
No stopping

These three are absolutely different. But to you Mr I-dont-make-any-mistakes-in-life, they are all the same

Shior
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 6:35pm On Apr 01, 2019
emmancecute:
For those asking
Thanks for sharing. Uber didn't send d message to me.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by itguy1: 6:41pm On Apr 01, 2019
This car is still up for grab @#1,820,000. Toyota corolla 2010 neatly used for few months
Call him if you are interested. Location is ABJ. 07066210226

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pocohantas(f): 6:45pm On Apr 01, 2019
izzou:

No parking
No waiting
No stopping

These three are absolutely different. But to you Mr I-dont-make-any-mistakes-in-life, they are all the same

Shior

No mind am, like say no be Naija we dey again. Lagos for that matter...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by itguy1: 6:47pm On Apr 01, 2019
This car is also up for grab @#1,850,000. Toyota Camry neatly used
Call him if you are interested. Location is ABJ. 07066210226

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 6:47pm On Apr 01, 2019
sharpk007:

#Easter is approaching #
Bleep taxify jare, expect conditional reply from them.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 6:50pm On Apr 01, 2019
pocohantas:

Despite how the guy explained the situation, he still found a way to label him ignorant

As if Parking and Waiting na the same thing

Lubbish
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 6:56pm On Apr 01, 2019
pocohantas:

Madam ashewo beer parlour grin

izzou:

No parking
No waiting
No stopping

Shior
I have paid my dues in Lagos, it was while paying dues I learnt you have to follow RULES, then you are good to go.

izzou:

Despite how the guy explained the situation, he still found a way to label him ignorant

As if Parking and Waiting na the same thing

Lubbish
Check my response to his further explanation
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 6:59pm On Apr 01, 2019
sharpk007:

#Easter is approaching #
taxify with crazy conditions
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 7:00pm On Apr 01, 2019
julietromeo:

Did you also get the message? I didn't get the message. Maybe I'm not qualified for the incentive. Let me do p15trips first and see what happens thereafter.
i didn't get o.... i am sure it not for selective drivers....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:06pm On Apr 01, 2019
franksam2009:
How do I get this tax identification number, uber is nw owing me tens of thousands of naira cry
Real tin or fake?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 7:35pm On Apr 01, 2019
itguy1:

Uber pay the person that register on there platform based on my understanding sha, you can make over 100k weekly if you give it out on rental depending on the type of car and agreement between you and the driver.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 7:36pm On Apr 01, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Real tin or fake?
I heard some guys use savings acct on uber. Please who knows how?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:36pm On Apr 01, 2019
[quote author=nitigriti post=77180101][/quote]

grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 7:41pm On Apr 01, 2019
izzou:

grin grin grin

Na so
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 7:41pm On Apr 01, 2019
tunlapapa:

With what you said, those guys are crazy and what did the expectant rider say?
In case of next time, no-parking on one side of a road means no parking on that side for the whole road.
How did you resolve the issue?

I had to look for the Tout around and get their oga or the bigger Tout in Aguda surulere phone number
To cut story short I paid 2k cos I beg d main chairman for phone who said I should give them 2k.
People dey wey dey beg them 10k, 15k them no gree.

WARNING FOR OTHERS BE CAREFUL WHEN YOU ARE IN AGUDA SURULERE
LGA / Area boys they hold car now

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1454) (1455) (1456) (1457) (1458) (1459) (1460) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Itsrm(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.