Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1467) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4761245 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1464) (1465) (1466) (1467) (1468) (1469) (1470) ... (5694) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rollitout: 11:08am On Apr 04, 2019
kayusmile:
good morning house, pls help me. i am a new driver on uber platform. the moment i tried to go online, i was told my account has been blocked. i went to their office and I was told someone has used my drivers license on uber since September and was flagged for fraud. Hence o can not drive on uber again..i was showed the person's picture. i dont even know him. pls what can i do to be able to go active

thanks

Try to remember if someone has told you to snap and send your driver lisence to him or her before, the act is usually carried out by the people working with uber, I remember one almost forced me to snap and send my drivers lisence to him after telling him that my uber account is active and there are no way I could be driving with expired drivers lisence.
So just try to remember if someone has requested for your driver's lisence before

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rollitout: 11:13am On Apr 04, 2019
chucsmoore:
This Bola tinubu story reminded me of how my partner slap and assualted me 2years ago, Such an horrible experience I will never forget in my life. I have moved on, Karma will always be d bitch.
https://www.nairaland.com/5114292/bola-tinubu-how-naval-officer

A female partner slapped you and u can't slap ur own back, I trust my self walahi.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kayusmile(m): 11:15am On Apr 04, 2019
Rollitout:

Try to remember if someone has told you to snap and send your driver lisence to him or her before, the act is usually carried out by the people working with uber, I remember one almost forced me to snap and send my drivers lisence to him after telling him that my uber account is active and there are no way I could be driving with expired drivers lisence.
So just try to remember if someone has requested for your driver's lisence before

bro i tire o..nobody o but i remembered i tried registering on uber arnd September but i dint complete it..u are right its an inside job..they picked it frm their site wen they noticed its idle
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 11:20am On Apr 04, 2019
Cooladex:

Bro. Pls can i have a word with you too?

Check your mail
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 11:32am On Apr 04, 2019
Niiade:
Looking into more

https://techpoint.africa/2019/03/21/gigm-new-tech-solution/

This form of partnership already exists, but the tech part is what makes GIGM different

And God is good is the winner here. Inverstors take 70% and all the maintenance, fueling and others will still come out of this 70%?

But the transportation space is still very lucrative. I'm still working on ideas that will make me a billionaire through it. God go help me grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 12:14pm On Apr 04, 2019
Taxify Don start o
11 mins to pick up , because I saw 1.2x
I run go pick rider without asking for destination, only to do 15mins trip #600
Second time this week.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 12:19pm On Apr 04, 2019
tunlapapa:

I also drive on both platforms, mind you, I am even on bolt tariff (75/km) but I still prefer Uber to it.
I can leave you to transfer my money later on Uber but taxify?, MBA I no dey do.
And my dropped mostly because of people like that on taxify, I can't be working for someone.
Can you please tell me how convenient it is for to do 16 trips on taxify with bonus of 4k ( imagine the bonus is like commission returned) but with conditions that you must meet which are almost hard for the time frame.
But I am given a whole 74hrs as I like to get my bonus on Uber, isn't that sweet enough?
See Proof that I am on taxify tariff.

Sir abeg which one be Taxify tarrif?
Compared my App to the one u posted and it's almost the same.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 04, 2019
franksam2009:
the problem is locating an FIRS office around lekki ajah

Have you done? Else you really don't have to go to any office, it will be sent to you via whatsapp
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 12:51pm On Apr 04, 2019
BAZ001:

Sir abeg which one be Taxify tarrif?
Compared my App to the one u posted and it's almost the same.

Oh I meant bolt fare not lite
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by THOP: 12:52pm On Apr 04, 2019
Please, if anyone has a 2003/04 Toyota Corolla that is averagely clean and presentable, kindly drop your phone number, I’ll buzz you right away. Range:850-900k. Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kayusmile(m): 1:12pm On Apr 04, 2019
pls house, is it possible to work on Bolt platform alone and be able to deliver 30k for rentals?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 04, 2019
GforGee:

I think I understand his frustration, Note 5 is expected to be better than Note 4 (I'm sure you know this also).
Thing is, Uber's security system overdo it many times. There was a time I formatted my phone and when I reinstalled the app and logged in, I was told that I need to sign out of other device first (system seeing it as if I'm using another device). Work spoil for me that day, I logged a complaint through in-app menu but it was restored later in the day before they could reply me (the reply was now that nothing is wrong, that I'm online and active), imagine, they didn't even see what had happened earlier or they probably ignored.
I don't know maybe to pray for luck or something, Uber's systems get strong craze
I do understand. But Note 5 is not superior all round. The main difference is the ram, which producers prioritise over other stuff. Now, Note 4 has a better processor between the two. And we all know the processor is the brain of the phone. You can back up your memory, but can never back up your processor
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 1:56pm On Apr 04, 2019
lagostaxiguy:

Have you done? Else you really don't have to go to any office, it will be sent to you via whatsapp
I haven't done it yet
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 1:58pm On Apr 04, 2019
Plz how or where can someone get lekki/ajah trip from festac
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 04, 2019
GforGee:
Today's sun carried weight, baby for back and even belle for front. But my AC beat it so much that a rider slept of in my car wink
Sleeping off in the car is a normal thing, bro. One babe sleep setee e de show me toto. Had to match brake and wake her. Gehs no de wear pant egen oo grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 2:10pm On Apr 04, 2019
QuitNotice:
Sleeping off in the car is a normal thing, bro. One babe sleep setee e de show me toto. Had to match brake and wake her. Gehs no de wear pant egen oo
oga no go rape person pikin o grin , wetin carry ur eyes go there sef

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rubbiish(m): 2:12pm On Apr 04, 2019
QuitNotice:
Sleeping off in the car is a normal thing, bro. One babe sleep setee e de show me toto. Had to match brake and wake her. Gehs no de wear pant egen oo
Lols
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 04, 2019
tunlapapa:

Don't mind those that are consoling themselves that taxifire is better, Uber must have chased them out. grin.
Uber always gives without stringent conditions.
SMH. I won't even try uber for any reason, much less of them blocking me. I meet a lot of guys that do uber, and their testimonies always tell me I'm enjoying. Before Uber rectifies the so called issue, pi must have made X10 bonus on Bölt
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 2:16pm On Apr 04, 2019
Does it mean that mainIand people Don't visit island? really hate it when trips end up bringing me to mainland embarassed , now someone will have to blow empty back to island,

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 04, 2019
Leo2013:
I need Camry 2.4 on hire purchase. 100k down payment plus 25k weekly @ a rate not more than 2.5 million...07064443174[color=#990000][/color].
Robbot says, needs a car. Bringing the terms and conditions.
Verdict: OYO
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 04, 2019
kayusmile:
good morning house, pls help me. i am a new driver on uber platform. the moment i tried to go online, i was told my account has been blocked. i went to their office and I was told someone has used my drivers license on uber since September and was flagged for fraud. Hence o can not drive on uber again..i was showed the person's picture. i dont even know him. pls what can i do to be able to go active

thanks
Get to the root of the matter first. Uber/Bölt no de run
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 04, 2019
franksam2009:
oga no go rape person pikin o grin , wetin carry ur eyes go there sef
grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 04, 2019
kayusmile:
pls house, is it possible to work on Bolt platform alone and be able to deliver 30k for rentals?
Over possible. But you must have a compliant device, and good positioning skill
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 04, 2019
franksam2009:
Does it mean that mainIand people Don't visit island? really hate it when trips end up bringing me to mainland embarassed , now someone will have to blow empty back to island,
Pick eko hotel from where you are. That should buy the fuel, and give you a little change. Anything past noon, it's difficult to get island trips

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rollitout: 2:51pm On Apr 04, 2019
kayusmile:

No, at least do either Uber or Gidicab with it
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rollitout: 2:53pm On Apr 04, 2019
QuitNotice:
Sleeping off in the car is a normal thing, bro. One babe sleep setee e de show me toto. Had to match brake and wake her. Gehs no de wear pant egen oo grin

Really ? Your rider no wear panties and u come dey look her toto

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 2:53pm On Apr 04, 2019
Na wa Bros watin day island way no dey mainland abi no be the same money dey there
QuitNotice:
Pick eko hotel from where you are. That should buy the fuel, and give you a little change. Anything past noon, it's difficult to get to get island trips

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 3:02pm On Apr 04, 2019
ofime123:
Na wa Bros watin day island way no dey mainland abi no be the same money dey there
Lolz, how dare you compare our island to your mainland?
grin
Is it in terms of better roads or what?
Even law enforcement agencies don't operate much on the island, reckless keke drivers, bikes behaving anyhow and all that.
Yes we have kolo drivers on the island too but their madness is manageable.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 3:10pm On Apr 04, 2019
GforGee:

Wicked person like you, you typed out my mind without permission grin
grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rollitout: 3:12pm On Apr 04, 2019
What is this ?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 3:15pm On Apr 04, 2019
ofime123:

Plenty thing, I'm vexing right now, locked down in Abesan since 11, no trip and I don't even know what to do... I have appointment at Ikeja by 6pm. Mainland dry fa, 4k since morning

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GforGee: 3:21pm On Apr 04, 2019
kayusmile:

thanks

Do this. Go to a police station and make a report, get the necessary documents and return to Uber office (but make sure you do some follow up too). What happened to you is theft of identity and even if you won't drive on Uber, it is important to free yourself of potential evils.
This same thing happened on a day I was at their office, the guy told the man that FRSC sells people identity too (drivers license). Just go make the report and be on the safer side.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1464) (1465) (1466) (1467) (1468) (1469) (1470) ... (5694) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Itsrm(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.