Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,689 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1488) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4727962 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1485) (1486) (1487) (1488) (1489) (1490) (1491) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 6:03pm On Apr 14, 2019
Steve97:

sir,can you put more light on this..how to manage car engine, fuel system, intake/vacuum line,02 sensors..thanks in advance sir
best thing to do is to get a scanner, it's very cheap, always scan and treat every OBD fault code, ur car computer is designed to increase fuel output once it detects 90% of d fault codes
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 6:22pm On Apr 14, 2019
sgtponzihater1:
I am new in this part of business. I intend getting a 2004 Corolla soon:
1. How easy will it be to find a competent/reliable driver at this place point, and how do I go about getting one

2. What should I be targeting in terms of weekly returns

3. Would this venture still be viable for me, or did I come in a little bit late.

Kindly assist with this questions, and pardon the fact that it might be redundant.

Thanks

It's one of two things...

You buy the Car and drive it yourself on the platform for about 2-3 months, you would get all the answers you need pronto.

Option 2

Go back the last 500 pages and read till date am sure you would get to experience the flip side of things You would probably get to see how weekly rental went from 35k about this time last year to 20/25k currently but it's better you experience things ya self....

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sgtponzihater1(m): 6:29pm On Apr 14, 2019
iyaegin:

You buy the Car and drive it yourself on the platform for about 2-3 months, you would get all the answers you need pronto.

Option 2

Go back the last 500 pages and read till date am sure you would get to experience the flip side of things You would probably get to see how weekly rental went from 35k about this time last year to 20/25k currently but it's better you experience things ya self....

Unfortunately, I don't have the skill yet to be a taxi driver. I just wish I had a reliable driver.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vicolame(m): 7:27pm On Apr 14, 2019
0taPiaPia:

But we can all agree Bolts app is crappy. From paused fare rate to driver did not respond when you actually did down to outright error. In all this your rating keeps dropping for in app faults. Again no cancellation fee ( you get to pickup point and rider doesn't show up and doesn't pick your call and after like 10-15 you dicide to cancel and continue your hustle all for free )

�� and after reading all this accrued to Taxify app am wondering if i really need that app again, i will rada be managing Uber in peace than Taxify that their riders will add more fire to injury. But on second thought � i dey use side eye they see money wey guys dey make on Taxify compared to Uber and am like ����

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:03pm On Apr 14, 2019
jarkbauer:
Both men and women are promiscuous. You guys should stop castigating women. Truth is if you dont marry a woman a virgin. You dont really know what she has done in the past. What matters really her behaviour in your house.

Dem wan start #fuckyouchalenge grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 8:36pm On Apr 14, 2019
sgtponzihater1:

Unfortunately, I don't have the skill yet to be a taxi driver. I just wish I had a reliable driver.
what ever decision you finally take, do not give ur car out for anything lower than 30-35k, infact anyone who tell you otherwise is a criminal grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Hola123: 8:48pm On Apr 14, 2019
Good evening house, please what are the requirements for driver taxify registeration.

What is the current visible weekly remittance?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:57pm On Apr 14, 2019
franksam2009:
what ever decision you finally take, do not give ur car out for anything lower than 30-35k, infact anyone who tell you otherwise is a criminal grin

Thank you. Also, any tip to getting a reliable driver?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 9:17pm On Apr 14, 2019
sgtponzihater1:

Thank you. Also, any tip to getting a reliable driver?
getting a driver is not a problem, their are thousands available,. The important thing is getting a good/standard car that can survive the stress a rental driver will put it through on Lagos bad roads and unending traffic

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:25pm On Apr 14, 2019
franksam2009:
getting a driver is not a problem, their are thousands available,. The important thing is getting a good/standard car that can survive the stress a rental driver will put it through on Lagos bad roads and unending traffic

One luv. getting a sound tokumbo corrola.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tmebaanne(m): 9:43pm On Apr 14, 2019
Hello house..
I have this 06 camry for sale.
Uber ready.
1.2m only.
NO HIRE PURCHASE PLEASE>

pictures available.
Interested buyer reach me on.
07038547321. whatsapp or call..
Thanks.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by itguy1: 9:55pm On Apr 14, 2019
sgtponzihater1:

Lets talk on WhatsApp 07066210226
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by LOVEGINO(m): 9:56pm On Apr 14, 2019
itguy1:
Good morning people
Please I need a car to drive on rental or higher purchase. Please I prefer only corolla
07066210226.30k weekly. I stay in Ikotun, but I domt think distance should be problem as you can demand to see your car for inspection anytime
call 08038062161
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 9:57pm On Apr 14, 2019
Taxify sent this to me. Please who can explain what the need us to purchase. Thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Seun360(m): 10:05pm On Apr 14, 2019
iyaegin:

Option 2

Chairman wait o, is rental now 20/25k? cos i still dey pay 30k o, though someone recently approached me in my area, i told him to make his offer so i go know how to bargain.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by itguy1: 10:34pm On Apr 14, 2019
LOVEGINO:
call 08038062161
Ok
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jarkbauer: 10:38pm On Apr 14, 2019
Hola123:
Good evening house, please what are the requirements for driver taxify registeration.

What is the current visible weekly remittance?
No answer to your question but it is not visible... it is feasible. Take correction

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 11:05pm On Apr 14, 2019
sgtponzihater1:

One luv. getting a sound tokumbo corrola.
Think more than twice especially if it's all you've got you're about to invest. He said getting a driver is not a problem which is true but not the answer to your question. Getting a reliable (hardworking + trustworthy + good car handling + smart + etc) driver is a big problem, it's all down to good luck.
I wish you good luck

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:33pm On Apr 14, 2019
sgtponzihater1:
I am new in this part of business. I intend getting a 2004 Corolla soon:
1. How easy will it be to find a competent/reliable driver at this place point, and how do I go about getting one

2. What should I be targeting in terms of weekly returns

3. Would this venture still be viable for me, or did I come in a little bit late.

Kindly assist with this questions, and pardon the fact that it might be redundant.

Thanks

E-hailing was not designed for rental. You will get burnt. Good luck if you decide to.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:37pm On Apr 14, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

E-hailing was not designed for rental. You will get burnt. Good luck if you decide to.

Hire purchase?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sola12(m): 11:43pm On Apr 14, 2019
Na wah oooo...... I dented a fellow Uber driver car today , the dent was minimal, it’s d fender, d guy jst stylishly went to my car took phone unknowingly and drove away ......it’s an S6 Samsung
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GforGee: 6:15am On Apr 15, 2019
sola12:
Na wah oooo...... I dented a fellow Uber driver car today , the dent was minimal, it’s d fender, d guy jst stylishly went to my car took phone unknowingly and drove away ......it’s an S6 Samsung

He stole from you. Sorry about that but trace the phone if you can. If the phone costs more than the repair, repair and collect your phone.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Seun360(m): 7:48am On Apr 15, 2019
sola12:

You dented someone's car, instead of you to discuss way forward, you were saying abeg sir.

The guy no get time for abeg sir hence took something worth the amount he will use to fix his fender.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:12am On Apr 15, 2019
sola12:

Report your phone stolen in the nearest police station, track the IMEI to a phone number. The rest is history.

An accident is an accident, no one should take laws into their own hands.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sola12(m): 8:44am On Apr 15, 2019
Seun360:

You dented someone's car, instead of you to discuss way forward, you were saying abeg sir.

The guy no get time for abeg sir hence took something worth the amount he will use to fix his fender.

Repairing that car shouldn’t be more than a thousand or max 2k .....infact it’s negligible!!! Bt he took a phone worth 50k , more so a phone for the job!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sola12(m): 8:45am On Apr 15, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Report your phone stolen in the nearest police station, track the IMEI to a phone number. The rest is history.

An accident is an accident, no one should take laws into their own hands.

Thanks for your kind response ..... pls hw do I track the IMEI to the phone number.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GforGee: 9:07am On Apr 15, 2019
Seun360:

Haba, that's an unkind thing to say. He didn't say he was begging. The guy must have gone to take the phone while he was checking out the damage.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 9:45am On Apr 15, 2019
Seun360:

Peope like you deserve real life beating, you come online to say rubbish, so that's how you go about stealing people's property when there's an accident? I'm sure you steal from accident victims.

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:06am On Apr 15, 2019
sola12:

Thanks for your kind response ..... pls hw do I track the IMEI to the phone number.

The police are excellent at that job

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Seun360(m): 10:29am On Apr 15, 2019
Xneg:

Peope like you deserve real life beating, you come online to say rubbish, so that's how you go about stealing people's property when there's an accident? I'm sure you steal from accident victims.

No sane person will work straight to ur car after an accident to pick up ur phone.

As for the beating levels, we can fix an appointment and come test ur beating skills.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by raymondele86(m): 11:14am On Apr 15, 2019
Pls friends kindly help me with the Uber website where I can register as a car owner. I want to register my car before giving it to a driver. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (1485) (1486) (1487) (1488) (1489) (1490) (1491) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Glithronix, pope191, GeneralZodd(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.