Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1496) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4768374 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1493) (1494) (1495) (1496) (1497) (1498) (1499) ... (5695) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 2:30pm On Apr 18, 2019
Tgiirl:
Bolt drivers are enjoying back to back today of all day like say na weekend. Surge sweet
Lmao .. Lite or bolt
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 2:47pm On Apr 18, 2019
Is any one in d house using infinix hot 4 for Uber. Please is d phone good for d business in terms of gps navigation service. Thank
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 2:53pm On Apr 18, 2019
xana101:
Is any one in d house using infinix hot 4 for Uber. Please is d phone good for d business in terms of gps navigation service. Thank

Why use a phone that is not recommended by the sevice providers?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pappy2000: 2:55pm On Apr 18, 2019
please how good is toyota matrix for this job, i am baout to purchase one, is it fuel efficient.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 2:59pm On Apr 18, 2019
lexylexy:

So wetin you gain? All because of 400 naira. why not just cancel it from your end. must you steal from the rider? No be only Jason Statham, you for add Paul Walker join am. SMH
No, I picked the rider's phone and cancelled from his end.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 3:00pm On Apr 18, 2019
pappy2000:
please how good is toyota matrix for this job, i am baout to purchase one, is it fuel efficient.
It's not fuel efficient, relative to Ehailing.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 3:00pm On Apr 18, 2019
franksam2009:
Jason Statham I hail oo, all this stress just for 400naira?
When u scratch someone's car while doing Jason and they seize your phone, u LL say people wicked lol
is it your scratch?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:03pm On Apr 18, 2019
pappy2000:

same with corrola.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 3:13pm On Apr 18, 2019
chucsmoore:
Did U remember what happened when Uber slashed their fare by 40% on May 4th 2017. Infact that was when Bolt took over from them. All drivers ran to Bolt office to open account. About 80% of drivers stopped driving on uber platform. Till now i can boastfully say bolt has more drivers than Uber. More drivers = more money for bolt. Uber is just introducing different kinds of promo and incentives to bring back their run away drivers back to their platform. They left Lekki office and came to Maryland mall because they could not afford the rent anymore grin while bolt started with 3bedroom office and moved to gigantic office in lekki, Now tell me who is growing? It is not by who started first, is by who is pulling d strings and whose impact is more felt in d industry. Bolt has relegated uber 2 years ago.

Lol, this is absolutely false

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 3:14pm On Apr 18, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

same with corrola.

Not the 4wd version of matrix

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:19pm On Apr 18, 2019
Xneg:

Not the 4wd version of matrix

you are correct.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 3:43pm On Apr 18, 2019
xana101:
or iPhone 5. Please anyone with either of this two phones should advise me. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Hybrid600: 4:36pm On Apr 18, 2019
xana101:
or iPhone 5. Please anyone with either of this two phones should advise me. Thanks

Pay attention to details
Xneg:

Why use a phone that is not recommended by the sevice providers?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pappy2000: 4:41pm On Apr 18, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

same with corrola.

what advise will u give me please , corrolaa is expensive i cant afford that
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GforGee: 4:43pm On Apr 18, 2019
This is the 2nd time I'll call a rider and the person will deny requesting for ride. Is Uber making request on behalf of riders or what?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by olalekan90(m): 5:09pm On Apr 18, 2019
Oga ade enter any back and shit with comfort
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 5:28pm On Apr 18, 2019
GforGee:
This is the 2nd time I'll call a rider and the person will deny requesting for ride. Is Uber making request on behalf of riders or what?
it is simple, drive to pick up and chop the #400. Imagine you get 10 of such request in a day
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 5:28pm On Apr 18, 2019
olalekan90:
Oga ade enter any back and shit with comfort
grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by HBola(m): 5:33pm On Apr 18, 2019
emmancecute:
it is simple, drive to pick up and chop the #400. Imagine you get 10 of such request in a day

If it becomes a regular occurrence, your blocking go sure. Never mind any explanation you might have. Hope you paid attention during training? they collect data and they use that for analysis.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mymotong: 5:54pm On Apr 18, 2019
mymotong:
Driver needed for rental. Weekly remittance: 32K. Good working conditions.

Cars Available:
Hyundai Elantra, Toyota Corolla

Send your details to support@mymoto.com.ng.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rubbiish(m): 6:09pm On Apr 18, 2019
pappy2000:

Is corolla more expensive than matrix?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by itguy1: 6:16pm On Apr 18, 2019
pappy2000:

So matrix is cheaper to corolla?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 6:22pm On Apr 18, 2019
Is the government planning to turn Apapa Oshodi expressway to a car park? angry angry

2 hours from IyanaItire to Cele angry

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by itguy1: 6:58pm On Apr 18, 2019
[quote author=mymotong post=77655725][/quote]
Check your mail, from adeyemoayomide@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kyikye123: 7:38pm On Apr 18, 2019
Please house am still looking for car Toyota corolla preferable for rental this is my contact number 09090147056 my location Agege Lagos
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 8:18pm On Apr 18, 2019
HBola:

If it becomes a regular occurrence, your blocking go sure. Never mind any explanation you might have. Hope you paid attention during training? they collect data and they use that for analysis.
it can't become a regular, just enjoy it while it last.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by joseph1013: 8:29pm On Apr 18, 2019
I have two vehicles available

Toyota Camry 2009
25k a week

Toyota Corolla 2007
30k a week

Two guarantors

DM if interested.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by HBola(m): 8:48pm On Apr 18, 2019
joseph1013:
I have a Camry 2009 available.

25k a week
Two guarantors

DM if interested.

Your number/email please?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 9:35pm On Apr 18, 2019
franksam2009:
how can I get it, can u bring it to me?
location?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Diponee: 9:37pm On Apr 18, 2019
joseph1013:
I have two vehicles available

Toyota Camry 2009
25k a week

Toyota Corolla 2007
30k a week

Two guarantors

DM if interested.

Location, phone number or e-mail
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by joseph1013: 9:46pm On Apr 18, 2019
Diponee:

Location, phone number or e-mail

You can send me an email through my profile.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1493) (1494) (1495) (1496) (1497) (1498) (1499) ... (5695) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Kaymaxi2222(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.