Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,809 members, 7,820,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1504) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4768097 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1501) (1502) (1503) (1504) (1505) (1506) (1507) ... (5695) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 8:31am On Apr 22, 2019
Tgiirl:
ll size

For corolla and honda civic its easy to install. I always have a spare belt in my cars.

Tools i have are. All sizes of spanners. Mostly 8" 10" 12" 13" 17" 18". Size 18" are for your belt adjuster.

It's 19" for civic
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 8:35am On Apr 22, 2019
cutosinyahoocom:

Hello Taxity/Uber drivers.

Presently working on a project and your input is needed.

Working on a Fuel credit card for uber and Taxify drivers.

This card will allow you buy fuel on credit from specified stations. For a start, all drivers will have access to N5,000 fuel credit on their card. This amount is increased as the driver pays back.

My question"

1) As a driver, will you want to use the card?
2) If repayment for a N5000 fuel is N5,350 for a 7days repayment, will you use the card?
3) If there is a promo rewarding you with a N750 call card for using N20k fuel in a week, will you want to use the card?

Your input will be appreciated.
Thanks

Odikwa risky
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:43am On Apr 22, 2019
Xneg:
Seriously is this even worth it? Uber will definitely be more than this, from lekki!

Failed trip... Since its card, u should have review
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:46am On Apr 22, 2019
slamstanlee:
Taxify mumu o. Dey have change the default car on the rider app from bolt to lite. It was actually vice versa.
Na to favour the riders all the time them sabi

Same tin I was complaining about last week, I think its best they just forget dis bolt and lite thing. The driver on bolt are the ones negatively feeling separation
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ediku208: 8:54am On Apr 22, 2019
Hello house
Pls i just noticed that my plate number no dey show for the riders app on uber

Pls who knows what the cause might be

2 riders brought it to my noticed
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kayusmile(m): 8:55am On Apr 22, 2019
good morning the whole house and happy Easter.Please who among us is driving on Gidicab platform. Pls when do the pay the card trips one made?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by cutosinyahoocom: 9:22am On Apr 22, 2019
Thanks much

Epphy:

Wow...see reply above
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 9:37am On Apr 22, 2019
U are right it won't show but uber will send them an in app mssg telling them that you are on your way or you have arrived with your car details.
Just like when they notify them when u press the collect cash when u are done with d trip
ediku208:
Hello house

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bot101(m): 10:14am On Apr 22, 2019
Epphy:

I think you read but didn't understand many things. Honda Accord is not the best car for the biz as it comes with a big engine as well as its maintainance issues. Better to get a car with 1.8 ltr or less engine. If you must get the accord, then you must be driving yourselves or ready for drivers to price rentals to 20k - 25k.

Thank you for your response. I have seen previous comments citing issues with Accord. I am okay with a 20k - 25k weekly delivery. My choices are currently limited by funds I have available to me, and only considered the Accord because that's what I can currently afford. I'll refocus and start searching for 1.8l cars that meet Uber/Taxify specs.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bot101(m): 10:15am On Apr 22, 2019
tunlapapa:

So you have heard about how people are raking money on Uber/taxify, and you decide to chop out of it.
It's good but when you buy that your HONDA ACCORD(2.4l), it will be good for you to drive it for two months before you know how much your so called Uber/taxify driver you plan EMPLOYING would be able to deliver.

Erm....You said absolutely nothing.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 22, 2019
GidiWoodsMan:

Lol grin he go calm down eventually. After lastma ambush am or him alternator belt cut for nghtgrin
You are not wishing the gentle man well grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 10:40am On Apr 22, 2019
darmilolah:

It's 19" for civic

Mine is 18"

19" will wear off the edges
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 10:45am On Apr 22, 2019
Bolt don they mad look. From ijesha market to abijo gra 3700... no it can't be. Waiting for her to take her back. Return trip is 5k or what should I bill her. We already said 1k per hour for waiting.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 22, 2019
deedee44:

That thing dey pain.. You will need urgent cash, then go online only for you to start spending the little you have on tolls, especially when you don't have much fuel. After several card trips, I started one trip and it was cash. I didn't know when I shouted "ope o",
Rider asked what happened, I say bros u be my last hope to get cash for fuel. The guy looked at my gauge and we started laughing. He added extra 500 after the trip
I can relate
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CarGuidNG: 10:49am On Apr 22, 2019
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 10:54am On Apr 22, 2019
I was on 3mb at about 11pm ystday the way people dey drive like mad men I just use the next exit to yaba and continue my journey home, before someone go put me for gbese.
Anyways thank God no life was lost
izzou:
Felt so bad for this guy yesterday. It happened on 3mb

He said a car overtook him and entered his front immediately. He tried to avoid a collision and climbed the kerb and the rest is history.

But I think he must have dozed a little. It happened almost 12 midnight. Poor guy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 10:56am On Apr 22, 2019
We are your number one source to get any vehicle checked. We make it easy for you to discover the complete history of any used car before you buy or sell it. It only takes a couple of minutes, and you'll have peace of mind before you buy . Have that peace of mind knowing the vehicle's complete history.
You’ll receive crucial facts about the car you’re looking to buy that will help you make a smart decision.

Contact us via Sms or Whatsapp or via BBM below
Call: 08060365068
Sms vin : 08060365068
Whatsapp us on +234-806-036-5068
BBM Pin : d8ba2588

Contact us directly on Whats-app now . Just a click away.
https:///+2348060365068

You can get a free comprehensive vehicle report here
https://www.nairaland.com/5041564/weekend-awoof-free-checks
https://www.nairaland.com/5034136/weekend-awoof-free-checks

✓ Verify Custom Documents and other verifiable documents
https://www.nairaland.com/4916517/exclusive-claim-100-free-custom/9#74845615
Contact us for documents verification on 08060365068

FREE Easter Holiday Comprehensive Vehicle History Report/ Record

https://www.nairaland.com/5147299/free-easter-holiday-comprehensive-vehicle#77753933
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 11:07am On Apr 22, 2019
cutosinyahoocom:

Hello Taxity/Uber drivers.

Presently working on a project and your input is needed.

Working on a Fuel credit card for uber and Taxify drivers.

This card will allow you buy fuel on credit from specified stations. For a start, all drivers will have access to N5,000 fuel credit on their card. This amount is increased as the driver pays back.

My question"

1) As a driver, will you want to use the card?
2) If repayment for a N5000 fuel is N5,350 for a 7days repayment, will you use the card?
3) If there is a promo rewarding you with a N750 call card for using N20k fuel in a week, will you want to use the card?

Your input will be appreciated.
Thanks

Yes I will want to use the card

Interest of 7% is not too high so I will have no problem with it

I won't use the card just because of promo.. Promo that I will still lose money grin I will only use the card when I don't have money for fuel. The promo is a good initiative though

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by cutosinyahoocom: 11:10am On Apr 22, 2019
Thanks for the feedback

deedee44:

Yes I will want to use the card

Interest of 7% is not too high so I will have no problem with it

I won't use the card just because of promo.. Promo that I will still lose money grin I will only use the card when I don't have money for fuel. The promo is a good initiative though

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:27am On Apr 22, 2019
pope191:

Lol! I deh always see sleep 1 30am, wake 5am... None of my business grin nah body get the right response, but las las its a good thing to explore

Experience d best teacher

Winter is truly here.

I breakdown small yesterday and car Don show check engine.

Started driving around 2pm Sunday cos of body pains.

The 1st 2trips I was struggling, but cos of 0% I no gree rest,

My last trip was to ogba around 8:30pm I began to shiver,sweat inside A/c and shaking rider shout say was wrong with you , I told her I no dey feel fine. Na so I park for her house sleep inside car. Na 10:45pm gate man wake me say make I park well car Wan enter. I just drive go dey look for pharmacy but dem Don close

Well 5am dis morning I don do airport trips,few trips from  Ikeja to alakija and then naval office carry me go round and round and finally to ship yard for Apapa don't know the Area, the guy tip me well. So I dey close till Evening cos body pains don dey come small small again. Well the Elders have said it all. " I can not come n kee myself."

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nonyeibezim: 11:27am On Apr 22, 2019
Good Evening House,

i need an Uber/Taxify Registered driver for Toyota corolla 03 with valid licence, 2 verifiable guarantors.

Call 08034264527.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 22, 2019
Mjosh1000:
I was on 3mb at about 11pm ystday the way people dey drive like mad men I just use the next exit to yaba and continue my journey home, before someone go put me for gbese.
Anyways thank God no life was lost
I de teh you. Dat bridge don turn formula one course dese days oo. A guy recently blew me on 140. Had to say silent prayers

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 22, 2019
BAZ001:

Experience d best teacher

Winter is truly here.

I breakdown small yesterday and car Don show check engine.

Started driving around 2pm Sunday cos of body pains.

The 1st 2trips I was struggling, but cos of 0% I no gree rest,

My last trip was to ogba around 8:30pm I began to shiver,sweat inside A/c and shaking rider shout say was wrong with you , I told her I no dey feel fine. Na so I park for her house sleep inside car. Na 10:45pm gate man wake me say make I park well car Wan enter. I just drive go dey look for pharmacy but dem Don close

Well 5am dis morning I don do airport trips,few trips from  Ikeja to alakija and then naval office carry me go round and round and finally to ship yard for Apapa don't know the Area, the guy tip me well. So I dey close till Evening cos body pains don dey come small small again. Well the Elders have said it all. " I can not come n kee myself."

Naso. As for me, na by target. I only overstretch myself on days that the target is hard to meet. Most days, I meet target before time, and head back home. Bae need to chop my time too. Body no be wood Biko. Special requests come, I understand. For e.g, wanted to wait till 10 before hitting the road yesterday, but my favourite mama put a call across, asking me to show. Asked if I could finish my breakfast 1st and mumsi para. Had to go pick her in casual wears. Got a trip to Ajah after dropping her. Dropped the family at Ojodu and got another Ajah (dis Bölt de do me weh sha). Naso work continue. By 4:30, I don meet target. House straight. Tomorrow is another day.
Don't get me wrong, there are weeks I only end up with car owner's money; it's no big deal coz that's the much the week could give. I never put my health on the line

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hezade01: 12:02pm On Apr 22, 2019
If you are interested in Toyota Corolla 03/04 for 30k rentals, call 0703 030 7250.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Debosneh31(m): 12:04pm On Apr 22, 2019
Please is Honda Civic 2005 good for this business?
Need answer urgently please

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 12:08pm On Apr 22, 2019
QuitNotice:
Naso. As for me, na by target. I only overstretch myself on days that the target is hard to meet. Most days, I meet target before time, and head back home. Bae need to chop my time too

Na your step we dey follow,
Only be say I never know how to reject short trips.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 22, 2019
hezade01:
If you are interested in Toyota Corolla 03/04 for 30k rentals, call 0703 030 7250.
I'm interested: 08136862588
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 22, 2019
BAZ001:

Na your step we dey follow,
Only be say I never know how to reject short trips.
I no de reject short trips oo. Only the tips is enough to pay for the shortcoming X10. I just follow as the spirit leads, lol

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 22, 2019
Debosneh31:
Please is Honda Civic 2005 good for this business?
Need answer urgently please
You are good to go, boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by EaRtHgUy(m): 12:28pm On Apr 22, 2019
QuitNotice:
Naso. As for me, na by target. I only overstretch myself on days that the target is hard to meet. Most days, I meet target before time, and head back home. Bae need to chop my time too. Body no be wood Biko. Special requests come, I understand. For e.g, wanted to wait till 10 before hitting the road yesterday, but my favourite mama put a call across, asking me to show. Asked if I could finish my breakfast 1st and mumsi para. Had to go pick her in casual wears. Got a trip to Ajah after dropping her. Dropped the family at Ojodu and got another Ajah (dis Bölt de do me weh sha). Naso work continue. By 4:30, I don meet target. House straight. Tomorrow is another day.
Don't get me wrong, there are weeks I only end up with car owner's money; it's no big deal coz that's the much the week could give. I never put my health on the line
pls if you dont mind, can I please know your daily target. Is it in terms of trips or cash. Am trying to set up a target for myself too but am at a loss here. Please I need your input.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 22, 2019
EaRtHgUy:
pls if you dont mind, can I please know your daily target. Is it in terms of trips or cash. Am trying to set up a target for myself too but am at a loss here. Please I need your input.
Cash, my brother. Cash.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fossil: 12:43pm On Apr 22, 2019
ediku208:
Hello house

Click on the vehicle again on your profile. It happens at times, it's a minor issue

(1) (2) (3) ... (1501) (1502) (1503) (1504) (1505) (1506) (1507) ... (5695) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Glithronix and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.