Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1514) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4802876 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1511) (1512) (1513) (1514) (1515) (1516) (1517) ... (5700) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Phori: 11:21pm On Apr 26, 2019
ebiye55:

If you can manage to find a way around it remain in suru, personal experience

Thanks boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:42pm On Apr 26, 2019
Crvrider:
Evening house. Please I intend using my Honda crv for both uber and taxify, just waiting for my license to mature. Anything I should worry about with this car?

2.4 liter engine? All wheel drive?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:58pm On Apr 26, 2019
brogxy:

I have been here but behind the scene watching how things unfold. Thanks

Abi my oga don join fence?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:15am On Apr 27, 2019
ifyeez:
I dey use style dey observe una. For one corner

Boss I hail thy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 12:35am On Apr 27, 2019
Please I've updated my uber driver app. I don't know where to accept tip oooo. Someone should direct me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 1:23am On Apr 27, 2019
Gentlelife50:

They think car AC will be chilling like a freezer, I always use the come to the front phrase to shut them up.
If I pick those same girls for road like iyana oworo to ajah they will be rushing front seat but if they book Uber they will goan balance at the car owner corner.
how.much do you charge from iyana iworo to ajah?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 1:28am On Apr 27, 2019
famousguy01:
Thanks so much, I actually just changed the sensor because of the p0420 code and then this one started coming up, going to change it today. I hope the situation get resolved because I’ve not been able to get back on road due to the high fuel consumption of the vehicle. I’m really tired
pls update us after the change.thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 1:44am On Apr 27, 2019
eherbal:
how.much do you charge from iyana iworo to ajah?
It depends, normal price is #250 but I always insists on #300 if passenger plenty. They go rush first then hear #300 run go back then people that want to go home will enter.
After all I will hon AC for them
grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 1:59am On Apr 27, 2019
Gentlelife50:

It depends, normal price is #250 but I always insists on #300 if passenger plenty. They go rush first then hear #300 run go back then people that want to go home will enter.
grin
do you go thru toll gate or alternative route? I charge flat rate of #300.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 4:01am On Apr 27, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

2.4 liter engine? All wheel drive?

Yeah, 2.4ltr. But it has been converted to a two wheeler.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:02am On Apr 27, 2019
pope191:

Abi my oga don join fence?
Very soon, I gave myself a time limit to drive on the platforms and it running close.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 8:51am On Apr 27, 2019
Gentlelife50:

grin
I pity ya shock. 5 passengers grin u don turn ya car to Danfo

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 8:55am On Apr 27, 2019
ifyeez:
I dey use style dey observe una. For one corner
I notice say U don go solo, Hope all is fine. smiley
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by famousguy01(m): 8:56am On Apr 27, 2019
I use my Bluetooth obd11 to clear the code, does this one need special adapter to clear?

franksam2009:
the adapter to use clear that catalyst code is available, you will need 2 of it,. It's about 5k for both
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by famousguy01(m): 8:58am On Apr 27, 2019
Okay sir, just that I don’t know how to differentiate right from wrong sensor, this is the first time I’m experiencing this kind of issue. Thanks bro

oluwaseunla:

You are welcome Sir. Ensure the right sensor was replaced.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by famousguy01(m): 8:59am On Apr 27, 2019
Sure bro

eherbal:
pls update us after the change.thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 9:01am On Apr 27, 2019
Hello Peeps..does anyone experience either of these two issues on corolla 06...sometimes if I hit the brakes hard it starts vibrating under my leg like a spring of sorts then secondly if maybe I am approaching a pothole and I have previously hit the brake once I enter the pothole or bump the brakes seems to fail unless I lift my leg and press it again..what could be the issue..our super techs please assist
@GAZZUZZ
@Oluwaseunla
@Radautoworks...but she na ghost observer here..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Shaloms: 9:26am On Apr 27, 2019
Shaloms:
Good evening house. Pls does uber accept xiaomi redmi 4x?
Tnx
Elders in the house, pls help me answer this.. It's urgent.. Tnx
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 9:28am On Apr 27, 2019
Vibrations while hitting yah brake is caused by bad brake disc.
Change it and change yah break pad u should be okay
iyaegin:
Hello Peeps..does anyone experience either of these two issues on corolla 06...sometimes if I hit the brakes hard it starts vibrating under my leg like a spring of sorts then secondly if maybe I am approaching a pothole and I have previously hit the brake once I enter the pothole or bump the brakes seems to fail unless I lift my leg and press it again..what could be the issue..our super techs please assist
@GAZZUZZ
@Oluwaseunla
@Radautoworks...but she na ghost observer here..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 9:33am On Apr 27, 2019
Mjosh1000:
Vibrations while hitting yah brake is caused by bad brake disc.
Change it and change yah break pad u should be okay

Okay thanks any idea how much the brake discs cost and would it be toks or brand new
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:39am On Apr 27, 2019
eherbal:
do you go thru toll gate or alternative route? I charge flat rate of #300.
It depends on how the spirit is leading me at that moment
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:44am On Apr 27, 2019
chucsmoore:
I pity ya shock. 5 passengers grin u don turn ya car to Danfo
No four, but I hardly pick passengers.
I don't like the way they rush my car I always get scared they may spoil my handle besides they will be eating all manner of things littering everywhere and if the traffic becomes much I will be feeling bad and sorry for my car.
I will rather blow empty to Ikoyi and set destinations I may be fortunate and the trip will even pay me more.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 9:58am On Apr 27, 2019
Seriously if Uber should continue giving me mature male riders especially mainland men, I will quit.
I picked up one yeye man and his wife for 500 naira short distance trip, only for them to be disturbing me to enter every red traffic light we come across, saying that road safety won't do anything 2 me cos it's weekend, just imagine rubbish.
I was so angry already cos this man talks faster than a parrot and he won't stop talking, he talks as if he wants to hit me
I just jejely told him sir I'm sorry to say, but if you ask me to beat any traffic light again, I will instantly end the trip and drop you off on the express way. D man just quietly shut up
We got to his destination Las Las na ordinary 550 naira, I just collected it and instantly gave to a begger without even looking at d money, d man just open mouth dey look
How do you guys deal with riders always pushing you to break traffic rules?

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 10:40am On Apr 27, 2019
franksam2009:
Seriously if Uber should continue giving me mature male riders especially mainland men, I will quit.
I picked up one yeye man and his wife for 500 naira short distance trip, only for them to be disturbing me to enter every red traffic light we come across, saying that road safety won't do anything 2 me cos it's weekend, just imagine rubbish.
I was so angry already cos this man talks faster than a parrot and he won't stop talking, he talks as if he wants to hit me
I just jejely told him sir I'm sorry to say, but if you ask me to beat any traffic light again, I will instantly end the trip and drop you off on the express way. D man just quietly shut up
We got to his destination Las Las na ordinary 550 naira, I just collected it and instantly gave to a begger without even looking at d money, d man just open mouth dey look
lol... guy you dey para oo�

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:07am On Apr 27, 2019
franksam2009:
He will give u one star sha, but this one u do off me sha

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 11:24am On Apr 27, 2019
franksam2009:

grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 11:35am On Apr 27, 2019
PAG 46 AC compressor Oil ... treat ur compressor right

1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 11:42am On Apr 27, 2019
Gentlelife50:

No four, but I hardly pick passengers.
I don't like the way they rush my car I always get scared they may spoil my handle besides they will be eating all manner of things littering everywhere and if the traffic becomes much I will be feeling bad and sorry for my car.
I will rather blow empty to Ikoyi and set destinations I may be fortunate and the trip will even pay me more.
Ok. Nice one

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by zubby80(m): 11:53am On Apr 27, 2019
franksam2009:
the adapter to use clear that catalyst code is available, you will need 2 of it,. It's about 5k for both
Please how do I get the it I need it for my Corolla
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:18pm On Apr 27, 2019
Carshopper:
PAG 46 AC compressor Oil ... treat ur compressor right

can we use it on corrola 03-06?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 12:46pm On Apr 27, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

can we use it on corrola 03-06?

I believe u do be using ND oil 8 ... but your vehicle manual will advice better or sticker beneath the bonnet when its open.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by itguy1: 12:51pm On Apr 27, 2019
Please House, I still need a car on hire purchase and I don't mind if its Nigerian Used or foreign used as long as the engine is in good shape. I prefer Toyota corolla or camry. Weekly remittance will not be a problem. Drop your number and I will call you

(1) (2) (3) ... (1511) (1512) (1513) (1514) (1515) (1516) (1517) ... (5700) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: XPaul and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.