Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,735 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1511) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4734823 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1508) (1509) (1510) (1511) (1512) (1513) (1514) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by knowyeknot: 3:27pm On Apr 25, 2019
GforGee:

It's Mobil at VI. The one beside Bonny cantonment. You guys won't believe it, the guy that sold it for me is the second in command after the manager, but the manager isn't around (could be a lie).

I asked first security where the manager is, he said that he has gone to the bank and would return soon. I asked second security and he said that the manager has gone to Apapa. Na there I know say something dey Cook.
But as the guy see say I don dey everywhere, he just jejely ask me to bring car and added more fuel.

4k fuel no pass quarter tank for their station undecided

Me and Mobil God forbid, wetin fuel station don show me for this hustle ehen, I no fit talk, now I dey jejely buy full tank for enyo or northwest, if my fuel come low and none of this fuel station dey my route all other stations I no owe them pass 1k fuel, and since I started doing this I realized I only fuel twice and the second time is mostly at night when am going home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 4:53pm On Apr 25, 2019
knowyeknot:

Me and Mobil God forbid, wetin fuel station don show me for this hustle ehen, I no fit talk, now I dey jejely buy full tank for enyo or northwest, if my fuel come low and none of this fuel station dey my route all other stations I no owe them pass 1k fuel, and since I started doing this I realized I only fuel twice and the second time is mostly at night when am going home.

One craze guy sell fuel for me for that Mobil near Bonny Camp and he cheat me. Before I could get down from my car, he had started selling, I just chill, put my Ignation for On so that I go dey see as the fuel Guage dey rise. As he sell 3k fuel finish, I noticed that the guage is not wear its suppose to be, naxo I start to dey para, other vehicles dey my back dey honk say make I move, I no move an inch. I ask for the manager, them say manager no dey. I tell am say I go short pay am 1k unless he add another one 1k fuel
Las Las, him fellow attendant wey see say blood dey my eye grin advise am make him sell another 1k gimme since him no show me the meter before him start to dey sell. Naxo I win the case that day.

If u no shine your eyes wella, even for Northwest fuel station abi na SouthEast fuel station, the attendant go job you and if him Job u finish, u no talk, he's gonna smile home with your hard earned money but if u para wella, then go surely complete your fuel.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GazzuzzAutos(m): 5:45pm On Apr 25, 2019
Oluwabengz:

One craze guy sell fuel for me for that Mobil near Bonny Camp and he cheat me. Before I could get down from my car, he had started selling, I just chill, put my Ignation for On so that I go dey see as the fuel Guage dey rise. As he sell 3k fuel finish, I noticed that the guage is not wear its suppose to be, naxo I start to dey para, other vehicles dey my back dey honk say make I move, I no move an inch. I ask for the manager, them say manager no dey. I tell am say I go short pay am 1k unless he add another one 1k fuel
Las Las, him fellow attendant wey see say blood dey my eye grin advise am make him sell another 1k gimme since him no show me the meter before him start to dey sell. Naxo I win the case that day.

If u no shine your eyes wella, even for Northwest fuel station abi na SouthEast fuel station, the attendant go job you and if him Job u finish, u no talk, he's gonna smile home with your hard earned money but if u para wella, then go surely complete your fuel.

on any modern car (newer than 2003) fuel gauge will not move with ignition on while filling tank. If you like fill the tank to the brim it will remain static until car drives around for a while.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 5:59pm On Apr 25, 2019
Drove round Lekki for 15 minutes looking for shade to rest out of the confusion I come finally enter Lekki/Ikoyi bridge traffic.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 6:01pm On Apr 25, 2019
The way these riders will be asking "Oga is your AC working"? You will think the AC is more important to them than where they are going.

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 6:02pm On Apr 25, 2019
GforGee:

It's Mobil at VI. The one beside Bonny cantonment. You guys won't believe it, the guy that sold it for me is the second in command after the manager, but the manager isn't around (could be a lie).

I asked first security where the manager is, he said that he has gone to the bank and would return soon. I asked second security and he said that the manager has gone to Apapa. Na there I know say something dey Cook.
But as the guy see say I don dey everywhere, he just jejely ask me to bring car and added more fuel.

You are very right. That Mobil na scam. They will be telling you to move forward until you can't view the meter from your sit. I don't buy fuel there infact, I always avoid anything Mobil.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by knowyeknot: 6:04pm On Apr 25, 2019
Oluwabengz:

For these fuel stations them go call you make you look pump before them put nozzle for your car, them they make sure say you look meter before them start to they sell

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 6:06pm On Apr 25, 2019
Stop dashing filling station attendants free money

Make it a duty to come down before he sells any drop. Infact, don't tell him any amount till you are out and watching the meter

So far, I think Enyo is the new saint in town

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 6:13pm On Apr 25, 2019
One of my fav station job me today.

All female attendant o.

Well.... minus 1
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 6:15pm On Apr 25, 2019
The way uber driver dey drag for road undecided
D guy drag with me I leave am carry ur problem go no put me for trouble. D guy continue to drag with pure water truck, dt wan break him rear light . Now u don cos traffic for all of us , he come down dey fight and rider seat down for car, just dey enjoy AC inside she no even look back.
I just dey vex is dis guy drunk?
Me wey no get rider self no drag u wey don get rider. Maybe na d uber 0% dey worry am.
I'm sure car na rentals, if na hp dis guy no get intention to complete at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 6:51pm On Apr 25, 2019
Elders/senior partners in the house. Uber should do something about this

Rider: I'm going to Northern foreshore estate.
Me: ok drives into the estate
Rider: just go in and turn here turn there
Me: drives more than 2km
Ends trip : 1200 card trip

That thing dey pain grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 7:15pm On Apr 25, 2019
Gentlelife50:
The way these riders will be asking "Oga is your AC working"? You will think the AC is more important to them than where they are going.

Especially d ones wey dey rush to seat for owners corner. U want AC for hot sun u go seat for back.
One tell me say why I no leave my AC on After she delay me for 10minutes.
Mtcheeee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by olusola2bello: 7:38pm On Apr 25, 2019
Had thia issue with 2 riders today.....almost told them to please come and sit at d front.....
BAZ001:

Especially d ones wey dey rush to seat for owners corner. U want AC for hot sun u go seat for back.
Mtcheeee

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by olusola2bello: 7:42pm On Apr 25, 2019
Abeg egbons in the house.....help my case o still new here....all my trips today na short short trips o....400naira 300 naira.....after 8 trips na 4500 b my earning

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GforGee: 8:11pm On Apr 25, 2019
olusola2bello:
Abeg egbons in the house.....help my case o still new here....all my trips today na short short trips o....400naira 300 naira.....after 8 trips na 4500 b my earning

Pray for luck. If those trips are back to back, you would've been smiling instead
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GforGee: 8:13pm On Apr 25, 2019
olusola2bello:
Had thia issue with 2 riders today.....almost told them to please come and sit at d front.....

Don't be scared or worried. Tell them the weather is too harsh for the AC. Would you like to come to the front? That question dey make rider shut up wella. One of my rider, a man, himself asked to stop the car and came to the front.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 8:17pm On Apr 25, 2019
SCAM! SCAM!! SCAM!!!

A Rider named frank with the two following numbers just scammed a fellow driver close to me the sum of 10,000 naira. cry
0703 487 3437, +2349012911948

I will want every driver here to save the number on your phone just incase he tries to play the prank on another driver.

The rider requested on bolt and called the driver at the pickup location to recieve a package for him. On get to the place the rider call the man with the package tgat the driver is waiting outside. The man came out and gave him some drugs and told him the rider was meant to pay him 10000.

Driver called the rider and the rider ask if he has some cash on him that he will pay the total when he gets to radisson blu. Driver said yes and accept to pay on his behalf cos that was his 3rd trip after sitting hours in the car around mushin.

On getting to the hotel. The rider's number stopped going thru... rider already blocked him. After waiting for hours trying the riders number cos he cant just leave like that when he has 10,000 @ stake.

Eventually, driver checked the package and found out that it contains broken candle sticks. The driver, A married Man with kids could not help but cry.

What a bad experience.

Lets find a way to catch this guys when the call and request you.. save up those numbers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jarkbauer: 8:37pm On Apr 25, 2019
GazzuzzAutos:

on any modern car (older than 2003) fuel gauge will not move with ignition on while filling tank. If you like fill the tank to the brim it will remain static until car drives around for a while.

Not correct.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kola42: 8:40pm On Apr 25, 2019
kiss cry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Megadrop: 8:43pm On Apr 25, 2019
Oluwabengz:

I wonder what our fuel stations are turning into. It saddens me seeing people relate bad experiences about these stations. Well, I have been scammed too and I know how it feels and since then I no longer present. myself as a big man when buying fuel.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GforGee: 8:48pm On Apr 25, 2019
Tgiirl:
SCAM! SCAM!! SCAM!!!

A Rider named frank with the two following numbers just scammed a fellow driver close to me the sum of 10,000 naira. cry

I will want every driver here to save the number on your phone just incase he tries to play the prank on another driver.

The rider requested on bolt and called the driver at the pickup location to recieve a package for him. On get to the place the rider call the man with the package tgat the driver is waiting outside. The man came out and gave him some drugs and told him the rider was meant to pay him 10000.

Driver called the rider and the rider ask if he has some cash on him that he will pay the total when he gets to radisson blu. Driver said yes and accept to pay on his behalf cos that was his 3rd trip after sitting hours in the car around mushin.

On getting to the hotel. The rider's number stopped going thru... rider already blocked him. After waiting for hours trying the riders number cos he cant just leave like that when he has 10,000 @ stake.

Eventually, driver checked the package and found out that it contains broken candle sticks. The driver, A married Man with kids could not help but cry.

What a bad experience.

Lets find a way to catch this guys when the call and request you.. save up those numbers.

That's too bad of him, the driver.
It's simple now, don't pay for any package. Like we do tell ourselves here, no desperation is worth anything, no rider is worth anything, no money is worth anything. If those things try to take you away from the norm, just leave for somewhere else.

I pity the driver though, sometimes, what we're after do cloud our judgement. I wish him back to back long trips that will return his lost cash, time and fuel; and even add extra.

It's a lesson to us all.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by olalekan90(m): 9:01pm On Apr 25, 2019
When is uber ending this their zero percent scam?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by olalekan90(m): 9:04pm On Apr 25, 2019
GforGee:

THATS 2k FUEL BRO

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:12pm On Apr 25, 2019
BAZ001:

Mtcheeee
On top how much?
grin
Once they request u are automatically their personal driver, if u talk the next thing you will hear is I am paying you.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:18pm On Apr 25, 2019
GforGee:

Don't be scared or worried. Tell them the weather is too harsh for the AC. Would you like to come to the front? That question dey make rider shut up wella. One of my rider, a man, himself asked to stop the car and came to the front.
They think car AC will be chilling like a freezer, I always use the come to the front phrase to shut them up.
If I pick those same girls for road like iyana oworo to ajah they will be rushing front seat but if they book Uber they will goan balance at the car owner corner.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:47pm On Apr 25, 2019
Tgiirl:
SCAM! SCAM!! SCAM!!!

07034873437 09012911948

What a bad experience.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rollitout: 9:50pm On Apr 25, 2019
GforGee:

They are serious armed robbers at that filling station, they have cheated me before and I raised the alert and they added the correct fuel to my tank

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:56pm On Apr 25, 2019
Tgiirl:
SCAM! SCAM!! SCAM!!!

What a bad experience.

I'm sure d driver is not on this thread or didn't read from page 1. He would have known better. E.g I went to drop a package yesterday 1st timer ever. Rider told me d owner will pay at drop off. I just remba wat I read here "dt if owner no pay I go carry package go my house be dat until one person pay"

I don note d number we go catch am
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 25, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Yeah, anytime my village people are dialling my number.
Busy the call oo, boss. In fact, off the phone grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by olusola2bello: 10:32pm On Apr 25, 2019
Tnx bro....gave up after 12 trips.....tomorrow is another day

GforGee:

Pray for luck. If those trips are back to back, you would've been smiling instead
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by olusola2bello: 10:35pm On Apr 25, 2019
I honestly dont understand we Nigerians....why do we think tge car ac should make us shiver? Its supposed to regulate d weather and not turn water to ice.

Gentlelife50:

They think car AC will be chilling like a freezer, I always use the come to the front phrase to shut them up.
If I pick those same girls for road like iyana oworo to ajah they will be rushing front seat but if they book Uber they will goan balance at the car owner corner.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ediku208: 11:45pm On Apr 25, 2019
Tgiirl:
SCAM! SCAM!! SCAM!!!

What a bad experience.

Too bad he fell for this
Most times i ask if the ride is a card trip if am deliverying a package �

(1) (2) (3) ... (1508) (1509) (1510) (1511) (1512) (1513) (1514) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: BAZ001, dolapomi(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.