Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,439 members, 7,853,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:42 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1528) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4859501 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1525) (1526) (1527) (1528) (1529) (1530) (1531) ... (5717) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 9:34am On May 02, 2019
Your guess is wrong uber has its own riders so do bolt both of them dey their lanes
Rollitout:
I am getting more card trips than cash, out of about 9 daily trips, at least 7 would be card. Even more request coming in on Bolt than Uber.
I noticed that most Uber riders have migrated permanently to Bolt.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Saintoscar: 9:38am On May 02, 2019
Please o, my name is Oscar I'm 25yrs old of age. Life has been very difficult for me over the years. I'm an o'level holder (i.e SSCE Only) getting a reasonable job has been very difficult as I have a 75yrs old father who has undergone two operations and can no longer do anything stressful. I as the only son is to take care of him and my younger ones. For the past 8years I have been living from hand to mouth because every job I get is not usually enough to feed me, my dad and younger ones and still sustain me till another 30days. My life has been very backwarded, stagnant. How long will I continue like this? When will i start to plan my own life?? I have lots of work experiences but no certificate to show. No company wants to employe an SSCE holder except for cleaning jobs of 17k-20k. I know how to drive. I'm working as a drive as a speak. But it doesn't change anything I have to live with my boss in other to save cost and that makes my work more irritating to me. Would work from Mondays-saturdays no closing time with 30k as payment with lots of insults and abuse.. I tried applying for Uber but everyone seems to need a 5yrs Uber driving experience. What about those that has never driven before?? I mean, Uber is the only job that can solve majority of my problems without demanding for certificates. Please I have never driven on Uber but I have friends who had. I wish to drive on Uber/taxify. I didn't put all this story up in other for Nigerians to take pity on me and give me money. I have hands and legs I'm not lazy I can work. All I'm begging for is an opportunity. Someone please help me with a car for Uber. Zero nine zero two nine zero zero five four three five. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 9:47am On May 02, 2019
Uber for President...

Two riders claimed to have done a transfer, since Tuesday. Called them both yesterday, one did a fresh transfer and it dropped, second one still say she don do.
Called her again in the evening she say she do am that I should send her a whatsapp message so she can send me screenshot, I did, she didn't.
This morning, reported to uber... Voila.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:16am On May 02, 2019
Oluwabengz:

The Thing wey dey pain me be say, when you try to hasten them up while delaying u unnecessarily, thy will say, "shabi my money is reading" #9 per minute and car go dey on. The thing dey pissed me off, time to learn Saka grin
I usually tell them I don't wait for long because I only earn 10/minute when I park so it's not paying me

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:18am On May 02, 2019
skillip:
Tune to 91.3 fm from 9.00am to listen to him daily except Mondays.

Thanks brah
But all these riders go gree?

Them don swear for riders with 98.5fm grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:18am On May 02, 2019
Oluwabengz:

The Thing wey dey pain me be say, when you try to hasten them up while delaying u unnecessarily, thy will say, "shabi my money is reading" #9 per minute and car go dey on. The thing dey pissed me off, time to learn Saka grin
You needed to see how calm and relaxed they were during the trip, until e reach to pay.
I was checking the fare during the journey, Uber was giving them notifications so I was watching their reaction to know whether to remove am
grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 11:01am On May 02, 2019
Gentlelife50:

You needed to see how calm and relaxed they were during the trip, until e reach to pay.
I was checking the fare during the journey, Uber was giving them notifications so I was watching their reaction to know whether to remove am
grin
Make I pm u now. Come n teach me bad thing na. Strictly for time waster riders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 11:04am On May 02, 2019
skillip:
Tune to 91.3 fm from 9.00am to listen to him daily except Mondays.
Except Saturday too. He's on 97.3 on Sundays 1pm. My favourite stations are 91.3 and 99.3(especially Femi and the gang on match days)
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 11:06am On May 02, 2019
Epphy:

Nah dey don't charge commission on toll. Check your net earning to confirm this
They just stopped few weeks ago and claimed it was a glitch on their system.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 11:08am On May 02, 2019
izzou:

Thanks brah
But all these riders go gree?

Them don swear for riders with 98.5fm grin
grin grin u be jimi fan ;correct guy grin. Them go enter back slam door ;begin press fone grin oga abeg put 98.5 grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 11:08am On May 02, 2019
Rollitout:
I am getting more card trips than cash, out of about 9 daily trips, at least 7 would be card. Even more request coming in on Bolt than Uber.
I noticed that most Uber riders have migrated permanently to Bolt.

Those riders are using promo code. They will move back to uber for 500naira discount when the promo code is exhausted. 90% of bolt riders are uber riders and vice versa.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Debosneh31(m): 11:18am On May 02, 2019
Debosneh31:
Hello gurus in the house, I use a Honda Civic 2005, the steering is a bit stiff before moving the car, but gets free after moving IT, what could be the problem? Please

Please help ooooo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 11:19am On May 02, 2019
Saintoscar:
Please o, my name is Oscar I'm 25yrs old of age. Life has been very difficult for me over the years. I'm an o'level holder (i.e SSCE Only) getting a reasonable job has been very difficult as I have a 75yrs old father who has undergone two operations and can no longer do anything stressful. I as the only son is to take care of him and my younger ones. For the past 8years I have been living from hand to mouth because every job I get is not usually enough to feed me, my dad and younger ones and still sustain me till another 30days. My life has been very backwarded, stagnant. How long will I continue like this? When will i start to plan my own life?? I have lots of work experiences but no certificate to show. No company wants to employe an SSCE holder except for cleaning jobs of 17k-20k. I know how to drive. I'm working as a drive as a speak. But it doesn't change anything I have to live with my boss in other to save cost and that makes my work more irritating to me. Would work from Mondays-saturdays no closing time with 30k as payment with lots of insults and abuse.. I tried applying for Uber but everyone seems to need a 5yrs Uber driving experience. What about those that has never driven before?? I mean, Uber is the only job that can solve majority of my problems without demanding for certificates. Please I have never driven on Uber but I have friends who had. I wish to drive on Uber/taxify. I didn't put all this story up in other for Nigerians to take pity on me and give me money. I have hands and legs I'm not lazy I can work. All I'm begging for is an opportunity. Someone please help me with a car for Uber. Zero nine zero two nine zero zero five four three five. Thank you.
Cc: dru33

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 11:21am On May 02, 2019
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 11:32am On May 02, 2019
Gentlelife50:

U no as e dey go naa, u no go understand sha. I was checking the fare and it wasn't adding much I had to do what I gat to do.
grin
cry cry cry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 11:35am On May 02, 2019
Xneg:
Hi guys, hope you're enjoying your holiday, yesterday started out well but ended in a funny way, I'll like to hear from you guys.

So I picked a lady from access bank close to shoprite at the palms, she was going to magodo shangisha, traffic was very bad yesterday, while we were struggling with the third mainland traffic, should saw her colleague driving beside us and she said I should park and end the trip.

Me: sorry ma, I can't end the trip here, it's not a convenient place for me.

Rider: raising her voice.. What's the meaning of this, you mean I should continue and waste my money when I can join my friend. She made move to open the door, I just quietly cleared to the right and the colleague was right behind us.

My plan was to continue to her destination and end it when I get there but as soon as she got down she ended it from her end, which is one thing I dislike about uber allowing riders end trip on their own.

I was very mad because I spent almost 2hrs to get to the mainland when I could have just remained on the island and do short trips. I complained to uber and they said rider has the right to end trip if they feel uncomfortable, I was like, una de mad, who is talking about rider being uncomfortable here. Seriously it's very annoying.
learner undecided
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:56am On May 02, 2019
julietromeo:

Make I pm u now. Come n teach me bad thing na. Strictly for time waster riders.
I no remember my email password again, that's the problem
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 02, 2019
Debosneh31:

Please help ooooo

Power steering pump

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 12:28pm On May 02, 2019
Gentlelife50:

I no remember my email password again, that's the problem
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skillip(m): 12:43pm On May 02, 2019
julietromeo:

Except Saturday too. He's on 97.3 on Sundays 1pm. My favourite stations are 91.3 and 99.3(especially Femi and the gang on match days)
. Yeah, but 2.00pm to 3 00pm on the Discourse with Jimi Disu. Nice one man. I prefer Sports Zone on 91.3fm, Lagos talk (8.00am or so daily ) , robust and hilarious too with them Charles Anazodo, segun Agbede, Faulkner and Co.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 1:15pm On May 02, 2019
skillip:
. Yeah, but 2.00pm to 3 00pm on the Discourse with Jimi Disu. Nice one man. I prefer Sports Zone on 91.3fm, Lagos talk (8.00am or so daily ) , robust and hilarious too with them Charles Anazodo, segun Agbede, Faulkner and Co.
You are an ardent listener of Lagos talk bro. My first radio program every morning is early edition with sodiq follow by sport zone and jimi disu program from 9 to 10:30am.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 1:24pm On May 02, 2019
julietromeo:
Ng11x3kw. Taxify promo code .

Bro any new code on Taxify?
Let's all be dropping codes biko. We can ride with other drivers at times & enjoy free rides.

I get one...not sure it still works tho. For first timers (phone no never used for Taxify ride) that may have used same phone with another phone no for Taxify before..NGN3500

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 1:33pm On May 02, 2019
julietromeo:

You are an ardent listener of Lagos talk bro. My first radio program every morning is early edition with sodiq follow by sport zone and jimi disu program from 9 to 10:30am.
3pm-4pm Mitchell dey hol am down
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Debosneh31(m): 1:37pm On May 02, 2019
GidiWoodsMan:

Power steering pump

Please what's the remedy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 2:19pm On May 02, 2019
Debosneh31:

Please what's the remedy

When did the issue start
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 2:37pm On May 02, 2019
We are your number one source to get any vehicle checked. We make it easy for you to discover the complete history of any used car before you buy or sell it. It only takes a couple of minutes, and you'll have peace of mind before you buy . Have that peace of mind knowing the vehicle's complete history.
You’ll receive crucial facts about the car you’re looking to buy that will help you make a smart decision.

Contact us via Sms or Whatsapp or via BBM below
Call: 08060365068
Sms vin : 08060365068
Whatsapp us on +234-806-036-5068
BBM Pin : d8ba2588

Contact us directly on Whats-app now . Just a click away.
https:///+2348060365068

You can get a free comprehensive vehicle report here
https://www.nairaland.com/5041564/weekend-awoof-free-checks
https://www.nairaland.com/5034136/weekend-awoof-free-checks

✓ Verify Custom Documents and other verifiable documents
https://www.nairaland.com/4916517/exclusive-claim-100-free-custom/9#74845615
Contact us for documents verification on 08060365068
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 2:38pm On May 02, 2019
computerglobal:
It is always a good idea to take a used car to a mechanic before you purchase it. Even the best of all mechanics may not be able to tell you everything that might be wrong with the car. Car can be salvaged, flooded, rebuilt and junked and more

Get a comprehensive vehicle report today

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away.

https:///+2348060365068

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 3:37pm On May 02, 2019
drmikeadams:
3pm-4pm Mitchell dey hol am down
Yes. Lagos spotlight.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skillip(m): 4:10pm On May 02, 2019
julietromeo:

correct I throw way salute.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 4:25pm On May 02, 2019
julietromeo:

Okay. Reach me on metrecubeltd@outlook.com
Thanks.
Done Sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 5:48pm On May 02, 2019
julietromeo:

Those riders are using promo code. They will move back to uber for 500naira discount when the promo code is exhausted. 90% of bolt riders are uber riders and vice versa.

Abeg who get promo code?
I wan use am too
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:12pm On May 02, 2019
I'm exhausted, like sleeping for the rest of the week... Yesterday I was joking in my mind like this work don tire me, my ears are not mine again, things girl's says on phone to question they ask "how do I smell? Does it look like I've smoked? Smell it" Frown face* what's my own now... Can make one have tummy upset.

After a good outing yesterday, around 10pm, got a trip going to ikeja from VGC, happy me, prayer got answered. Just few miles 2 approach 3MB, I don't know what punched my tyres (few weeks old), came down to check, need to change tyre. Open boot, no air in spare tire, had to manage and destroy the tyre to Yaba to have it fix. I woke this morning to realised spare is bad, had to get another tyre, spending around 6k. Head on to Ikorodu this morning, notice steering got hard to turn around the road that leads to Ijede, serpentine belt slipt into 2 (one of the Boris in pulley), had to fix that, buy new belt, spending close to 14k today

It is well.... Profit of 2days gone in a day, it ain't easy, tomorrow is another day

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1525) (1526) (1527) (1528) (1529) (1530) (1531) ... (5717) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.