Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,385 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1530) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4805223 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1527) (1528) (1529) (1530) (1531) (1532) (1533) ... (5700) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jesusson2020: 9:07am On May 03, 2019
To be honest, Uber pay better than bank job.

Is better I drive Uber than work in a factory.

One of my co worker who previously worked in a factory, has inform his formal colleagues, to go learn how to drive. If you say Uber is slavery, then factory work will be what?

Meanwhile I have a full day rest yesterday, after doing offline to akure go and come.

I have already remit my 35k weekly rent this morning. Whatever I make from today to Sunday will be in my pocket.

Don't allow those saying Uber is slavery drag you back, go out there and start making money.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 9:08am On May 03, 2019
Megadrop:
Well, before nko how much were you expecting to make from 3k fuel? Don't also forget that ur fuel light I believe wasn't up as at time of refuelling. More of this. God bless ur hustle. Daddy Dru23 likes things like this small time now he will start singing your praise consequently offering to get you a car cheesy
Lol. I don't need anyone's car. I drive my car

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 9:08am On May 03, 2019
GforGee:

I wish I could have this testimony too cry

Which type of car is it?

I drive a matrix.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 9:14am On May 03, 2019
maczig:
Abeg make una help me. my car Honda civic 2006 has been behaving funny lately. Car becomes very very heavy on the ground and sluggish when ac is on and the fans are working but lightens up as soon as thermostat stops the fan and becomes heavy again as soon as fans starts working again. This issue gets worse in slow moving traffic and I hv to match down the throttle very well most times for the speed to increase. My mechanic has checked plugs and coil and fuel pump serviced but it persists.
Rpm flunctuates and when it goes below 500 the car will want to off when idle or in traffic.

WhatsApp or call me 0 8 0 3 0 4 3 4 6 10
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 9:51am On May 03, 2019
jesusson2020:
To be honest, Uber pay better than bank job.

Is better I drive Uber than work in a factory.

One of my co worker who previously worked in a factory, has inform his formal colleagues, to go learn how to drive. If you say Uber is slavery, then factory work will be what?

Meanwhile I have a full day rest yesterday, after doing offline to akure go and come.

I have already remit my 35k weekly rent this morning. Whatever I make from today to Sunday will be in my pocket.

Don't allow those saying Uber is slavery drag you back, go out there and start making money.

Thanks for the info

Let me tell my friends in the banking sector to resign immediately

19 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 9:55am On May 03, 2019
Epphy:

Bolt has kolobied many people with discounts and low fares including incorrect fares
Bolt really do me bad ysday. Took a lady from Ikeja city mall yesterday to Admiralty way, ended the trip and I saw 1000. The girl just pity me and give me 3k.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 10:29am On May 03, 2019
Cooladex:
I actually used 3k fuel to make this today. I'm actually scared about my cars low consumption of fuel. grin
you made #12,300

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 10:41am On May 03, 2019
eherbal:
you made #12,300

Manageable at least.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 10:42am On May 03, 2019
Megadrop:
Please, why is it that most gals/oloshos going on a date especially in the night always have this strong weed smell oozing from their body immediately they step into the car. Got home yesterday and wifey was like what's that smell, have you starting smoking!
you sure say you no involve? ABI na hug you hug dem? unless dem smoke for ya car,you no go smell. grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:45am On May 03, 2019
izzou:

Thanks for the info

grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 10:47am On May 03, 2019
Megadrop:
Well, before nko how much were you expecting to make from 3k fuel? Don't also forget that ur fuel light I believe wasn't up as at time of refuelling. More of this. God bless ur hustle. Daddy Dru23 likes things like this small time now he will start singing your praise consequently offering to get you a car cheesy
It was up. Drained to d lowest.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 10:47am On May 03, 2019
Cooladex:

Manageable at least.
proud of you bro cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 10:50am On May 03, 2019
eherbal:
proud of you bro cool

Thanks bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sam2kenny: 10:50am On May 03, 2019
Pls house where is uber inspection centre around Ikeja and iyanapaja. Been to 2 oando this morning they said no inspection there.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ediku208: 11:05am On May 03, 2019
sam2kenny:
Pls house where is uber inspection centre around Ikeja and iyanapaja. Been to 2 oando this morning they said no inspection there.

Try total just after Abiola graden
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 11:08am On May 03, 2019
izzou:

Thanks for the info

Na swear den go swear for u. A driver on rental saying he prefers his work more than banking job. Okay I don hear u. The work that is full of uncertainties, no pension, no life insurance. You risk your life on daily basis to make money. You dare not go out in a day without praying no matter your religion affiliation.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 11:26am On May 03, 2019
QuitNotice:
Boss you're missing

Yeah I know... But body no be firewood... I push really hard at the weekend so I really need the break
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 12:13pm On May 03, 2019
maczig:
Abeg make una help me. my car Honda civic 2006 has been behaving funny lately. Car becomes very very heavy on the ground and sluggish when ac is on and the fans are working but lightens up as soon as thermostat stops the fan and becomes heavy again as soon as fans starts working again. This issue gets worse in slow moving traffic and I hv to match down the throttle very well most times for the speed to increase. My mechanic has checked plugs and coil and fuel pump serviced but it persists.
Rpm flunctuates and when it goes below 500 the car will want to off when idle or in traffic.
Did you change or work on the compressor? When I had similar situation my compressor was the culprit. Ac man put a wrong compressor and as soon as I changed it to the right one problem solved
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 12:26pm On May 03, 2019
julietromeo:

Na swear den go swear for u. A driver on rental saying he prefers his work more than banking job. Okay I don hear u. The work that is full of uncertainties, no pension, no life insurance. You risk your life on daily basis to make money. You dare not go out in a day without praying no matter your religion affiliation.

That is what he wants to hear naa grin

Let's help him catch his fun

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 12:27pm On May 03, 2019
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 12:53pm On May 03, 2019
Cooladex:
I actually used 3k fuel to make this today. I'm actually scared about my cars low consumption of fuel. grin

What kind of car do you use?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 1:05pm On May 03, 2019
izzou:

That is what he wants to hear naa grin

Let's help him catch his fun
He should continue catching his fun. Poverty is really bad. How much has he made so far? I will never encourage even my enemy to take this as a full time job. Do it for a while, get what u want n move on.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by itguy1: 1:06pm On May 03, 2019
Guy, if anyone have link to a partner with an offer on rental or HP, I need a car to drive. Just drop your contact I will call
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 1:11pm On May 03, 2019
julietromeo:

He should continue catching his fun. Poverty is really bad. How much has he made so far? I will never encourage even my enemy to take this as a full time job. Do it for a while, get what u want n move on.

grin grin

Na so bros

Meanwhile, is winter here? . Everywhere dry small

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 1:19pm On May 03, 2019
Nah the winter king is dead, we are hustling for the 7kindgoms now
izzou:

grin grin

Na so bros

Meanwhile, is winter here? . Everywhere dry small

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jesusson2020: 1:44pm On May 03, 2019
julietromeo:

Nobody will drive Uber forever, it can help put you in line to a better life.

From struggling to feed, to having A saving, omo I will thank God.

I will seriously advise young boys to take this job. Even if it's not a career path, but for couple of years.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 1:50pm On May 03, 2019
jesusson2020:

Nobody will drive Uber forever, it can help put you in line to a better life.

From struggling to feed, to having A saving, omo I will thank God.

I will seriously advise young boys to take this job. Even if it's not a career path, but for couple of years.
U
I understand where you are coming from. I'm a Site Engineer. I know how it feels to desert a bricklayer job and found yourself inside AC car. I wish you best of luck.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skillip(m): 1:59pm On May 03, 2019
julietromeo:

U
I understand where you are coming from. I'm a Site Engineer. I know how it feels to desert a bricklayer job and found yourself inside AC car. I wish you best of luck.
Nice response, key word "I understand where you are coming from".

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jesusson2020: 2:23pm On May 03, 2019
julietromeo:

U

Wonderful.

I now understand where you're coming from.

From been my boss (site engineer) to WORKMATES. Now we are in the same level. Seriously downgrading for you.

God will uplift you back to a much higher level in Jesus name. Amen.

Meanwhile still at work. Hoping for a better day. God bless us all.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by olusola2bello: 2:40pm On May 03, 2019
I like u......u get mouth

jesusson2020:

Wonderful.

I now understand where you're coming from.

From been my boss (site engineer) to WORKMATES. Now we are in the same level. Seriously downgrading for you.

God will uplift you back to a much higher level in Jesus name. Amen.

Meanwhile still at work. Hoping for a better day. God bless us all.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 2:47pm On May 03, 2019
Crvrider:

What kind of car do you use?
Matrix
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 2:48pm On May 03, 2019
olusola2bello:
I like u......u get mouth

Better mouth, na him fit them.

jesusson2020 continue to work hard, God will continue to bless you.

Downgrading will not be ur portion. Up up you will go.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1527) (1528) (1529) (1530) (1531) (1532) (1533) ... (5700) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Itsrm(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.