Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,648 members, 7,823,834 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1556) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4773654 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1553) (1554) (1555) (1556) (1557) (1558) (1559) ... (5697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 7:44am On May 11, 2019
BAZ001:
Nobody Should travel today or don't yake Lagos Ibadan express at all. Both sides blocked. I'm just lucky to escape
You don go mowe ibafo again?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 8:06am On May 11, 2019
julietromeo:

he is an explorer

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 8:19am On May 11, 2019
1daboi:
why do you write long epistle always? Try and summarize some times...,.. Gosh
lol seriously I Don't bother reading it, I feel sleepy whenever I try to grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 9:04am On May 11, 2019
Riders no longer call. It's annoying. Yesterday evening I was at home and playing with app around 5:30pm. Some request entered my phone. I accepted all the request. I patiently wait to hear My Phone ring but that didn't happen.

I end up calling 3 of them. La bang, la cancel.

After 7mins got another one and I decided not to call. Rider too didn't call even after I swipe my arrive now.

You won't believe rider did not call till i cancel the request this morning around 7am.

How did we get here. What is the solution?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lukaf17(m): 9:36am On May 11, 2019
Am a Uber driver l wish to join Uber whatsapp group or telegram that is related to our business e-hauling alone my nos is 08153014698
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 9:48am On May 11, 2019
darmilolah:
Riders no longer call. It's annoying. Yesterday evening I was at home and playing with app around 5:30pm. Some request entered my phone. I accepted all the request. I patiently wait to hear My Phone ring but that didn't happen.

After 7mins got another one and I decided not to call. Rider too didn't call even after I swipe my arrive now.

You won't believe rider did not call till i cancel the request this morning around 7am.

my riders as been calling me can't say same for ikorodu riders sha.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 9:48am On May 11, 2019
[quote author=DJperdurabo post=78274673][/quote
I will do d 25k bro Holla me ]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 10:15am On May 11, 2019
emmancecute:
my riders as been calling me can't say same for ikorodu riders sha.

Not only ikorodu riders. Some call but majority no longer call

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donshaddow(m): 10:15am On May 11, 2019
Me: Why are you guys so terrible. I reported a case of rider not paying #1100 fare to airport and I was never compensated. You guys sucks I swear.
Thu 7:19 AM

Bolt Nigeria (Taxify)
Hello Olise,

This compensation will take 2 weeks to be released. Kindly, keep in touch with us so we can follow up on your situation.
Yesterday, 9:54 PM

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donshaddow(m): 10:16am On May 11, 2019
donshaddow:
Me: Why are you guys so terrible. I reported a case of rider not paying #1100 fare to airport and I was never compensated. You guys sucks I swear.
Thu 7:19 AM

Bolt Nigeria (Taxify)
Hello Olise,

This compensation will take 2 weeks to be released. Kindly, keep in touch with us so we can follow up on your situation.
Yesterday, 9:54 PM

After 4 long days before dem reply... Yeye pple

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 10:59am On May 11, 2019
izzou:

We say make we stop here. Tomorrow issa noda dai lipsrsealed

Weldone sir. Be alert for you to accept all your requests biko. Taxify and their useless conditions

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 11:18am On May 11, 2019
Has anybody gotten cancelation fee on bolt?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:23am On May 11, 2019
julietromeo:

Na first trip dis morning and rider Negotiate well cos me self no wan go but since na 5am I know say road go free and na express I drop am we no turn inside. Na one way all of us blow come Lagos including police vans E bad
People sleeping since yesterday

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 11:28am On May 11, 2019
julietromeo:
nope.
i thought they wanted to effect that from april. be like dem dey fear riders

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Megadrop: 11:47am On May 11, 2019
pope191:

Ah notice Bolt have reduce dia fare again, trip I use to do 1800/2000, ending at 1300, I just deh strong face for rider since morning. Time up don deh come small small
Are u just noticing, they have moved everybody to Lite, I used to be on Bolt but i now receive requests on lite. I seriously do not know what they tend to gain when they keep on slashing fares.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Megadrop: 11:53am On May 11, 2019
darmilolah:

Yes, have observed it. I now spend more on call cards than before when riders do call but now they are waiting for driver to call. A lot of riders have mentioned to me that Taxiify drivers don't call but uber driver's do.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Megadrop: 11:54am On May 11, 2019
julietromeo:
Its not gonna be possible sir

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by net7777(m): 12:15pm On May 11, 2019
Ok then. If u will leave tgat late i will do 30k.
U have my line u can call me....
Thanks
DJperdurabo:

Pick up point; Ikeja
Drop off point; Ikeja

Please note that my dealings at Babcock may terminate by 8-9pm. Are you ok with heading back to Lagos by that time?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 12:27pm On May 11, 2019
slamstanlee:
nope.
i thought they wanted to effect that from april. be like dem dey fear riders
Bolt na scam.
You promised drivers cancelation fee since April 4th and nothing since then.
You use sense to reduce your fare lower than uber by creating two platforms and later use sakamanje to scrap the platform that pays higher.
First lite was set on default on riders app. Now all the drivers are pushed to Lite category. Even if your car na 2023, na only lite requests you go do.
And all the drivers are keeping quiet only because they have 10k in their pocket after delivering 30k in a week.
If we talk too much now, they will say we are lazy. E go beta.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 12:31pm On May 11, 2019
net7777:
Ok then. If u will leave tgat late i will do 30k.
U have my line u can call me....
Thanks
The job is assigned already.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 12:33pm On May 11, 2019
Megadrop:
Its not gonna be possible sir
When they know its not possible why did they mention it before.
They are not organised at all.
Didn't they think about it before sending message to drivers. Or is it another gimmick to attract drivers.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chae: 12:49pm On May 11, 2019
Weekend? was just blowing my fuel up and down, people r not going out nii

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 11, 2019
kayusmile:
my brothers in the huz..pls sales have been dull for me since monday..just 2 trips for me since morning..waited in ajah for abt one hour..no request..now in front of mega chicken at lekki epe exp way..pls is it everywhere or is it that my positioning skill is not good enuf..pls help out..thnx
Muslims' fasting dull de biz small. Yhu kant coman kee yasef. Muslims de respect deirsef; dey no wan move too much w/o food for bele

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 1:01pm On May 11, 2019
julietromeo:

Bolt na scam.
You promised drivers cancelation fee since April 4th and nothing since then.
You use sense to reduce your fare lower than uber by creating two platforms and later use sakamanje to scrap the platform that pays higher.
First lite was set on default on riders app. Now all the drivers are pushed to Lite category. Even if your car na 2023, na only lite requests you go do.
And all the drivers are keeping quiet only because they have 10k in their pocket after delivering 30k in a week.
If we talk too much now, they will say we are lazy. E go beta.
But lastweek i got an international aiport request from onigefon oniru. I also took off with a taxify driver d same time as they (riders) were six in numbers.
After ending d trip, mine (uber)was 2568NGN and the taxify guy was 2900NGN. I believe uber is still cheaper
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lukaf17(m): 1:11pm On May 11, 2019
Please l need a good car for rental l will deliver without stories l can be reach on 08127100639
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 1:11pm On May 11, 2019
shollywendy1:

But lastweek i got an international aiport request from onigefon oniru. I also took off with a taxify driver d same time as they (riders) were six in numbers.
After ending d trip, mine (uber)was 2568NGN and the taxify guy was 2900NGN. I believe uber is still cheaper

I think phone and data matters at times too.
There is this bridal girls from akoka they all dressed up in an hostel. Got two taxify
Both cars 2007 (me & 1guy)
To cut story short
We ended trip
Mine was 2000naira
D other guy 1700naira
D guy shout say this phone go kee me oh dt he got there before me and he's on taxify not lite how come mine is 2k.
Na d guy lead d way na me follow for back bumper to bumper in convoy.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by berrydee: 1:14pm On May 11, 2019
If you are an active bolt/uber driver currently in need of a car on both platforms , call or whatsapp this numbers for available cars right now.

Note: If the cars on ground had been taken, you can still call or whatsapp to drop your details. whenever an opportunity arises, you will be called upon

Call: 08086627583

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by carixma: 1:28pm On May 11, 2019
Chae:
Weekend? was just blowing my fuel up and down, people r not going out nii
people dey commot O! I just chop weekend bonus. The energy wey I take pursue this bonus fit cook beans in 5 mins grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chae: 1:32pm On May 11, 2019
You overworked yesterday b dat, also u comot early momo today
carixma:
people dey commot O! I just chop weekend bonus. The energy wey I take pursue this bonus fit cook beans in 5 mins grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by carixma: 1:38pm On May 11, 2019
Chae:
You overworked yesterday b dat, also u comot early momo today
Yea. Hard work, Taxify decided to bless me this weekend with back to back trips, base on commitment
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chae: 1:41pm On May 11, 2019
Hmmm, guess u r using corolla cha cos I can't hunt anyhow with ma camry
carixma:
Yea. Hard work, Taxify decided to bless me this weekend with back to back trips, base on commitment
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by carixma: 1:41pm On May 11, 2019
QuitNotice:
Muslims' fasting dull de biz small. Yhu kant coman kee yasef. Muslims de respect deirsef; dey no wan move too much w/o food for bele
Lol. Not true.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1553) (1554) (1555) (1556) (1557) (1558) (1559) ... (5697) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: SeeWahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.