Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,650 members, 7,840,582 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4830574 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (5712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 10:14pm On Aug 31, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

I de suspect you sef wink
shocked
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 12:33am On Sep 01, 2017
Romeo3:
i dont. if i do i wont be on taxify.
you are now on Taxify? No wonder they want to reduce fare. You have infected Uber virus on Taxify

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abitafah(m): 9:41am On Sep 01, 2017
blackylola:
you are now on Taxify? No wonder they want to reduce fare. You have infected Uber virus on Taxify
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 11:08am On Sep 01, 2017
Is it possible for uber not to pay the 90k after completing 60 trips and what are the likely causes of uber not paying even if u did some very short trips. Thank you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 11:24am On Sep 01, 2017
Airtel network is not good for this business, Airtel data is rubbish
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:36am On Sep 01, 2017
Romeo3:
i dont. if i do i wont be on taxify.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 5:27pm On Sep 01, 2017
The house is cold today. Request is on d high. I had to off my app to eat now. Happy driving guys!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 5:52pm On Sep 01, 2017
xana101:
The house is cold today. Request is on d high. I had to off my app to eat now. Happy driving guys!
Taxify request is high this days
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 6:09pm On Sep 01, 2017
Uber frustration

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tessyekaks: 6:15pm On Sep 01, 2017
alstarmayo:
For taxify, the driver does the registration himself. There's no partner/Driver arrangement like Uber

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tessyekaks: 6:23pm On Sep 01, 2017
ebubedrums001:
Uber is different from taxify, Taxify deals directly with the driver alone. They don't have any business with the car owner. Collect all the car details from the car owner and give it to taxify to upload it for u. Hope I answered your question

Thanks alot... I'm going to have to give the details to the driver then
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ihimiray(m): 7:42pm On Sep 01, 2017
Please who has an idea why the map on my app is showing dis way

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OkunrinMeta: 9:19pm On Sep 01, 2017
Hello guys, I have a question.

Do you think it is a wise idea to take a bank loan to buy a car for Uber business, if i won't be driving the car myself.

I just want to learn from your experiences before i take such a big step.

Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ihimiray(m): 9:22pm On Sep 01, 2017
OkunrinMeta:

Do you think it is a wise idea to take a bank loan to buy a car for Uber business, if i won't be driving the car myself.

Thanks.
don't try it oooooooooo

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OkunrinMeta: 9:31pm On Sep 01, 2017
ihimiray:
don't try it oooooooooo

Are you an uber driver or an uber partner?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ihimiray(m): 9:39pm On Sep 01, 2017
OkunrinMeta:

Are you an uber driver or an uber partner?
both
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ashiwajew: 9:51pm On Sep 01, 2017
There is no biggie in taking a loan to purchase a car for Uber, it all depends on the rate, repayment plan like amount per month and the number of years to pay back. Business is all about taking risks. Buy a fuel efficient car and drive yourself. Please don't take any loan more than 1.5m
OkunrinMeta:

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ihimiray(m): 9:52pm On Sep 01, 2017
ashiwajew:
There is no biggie in taking a loan to purchase a car for Uber, it all depends on the rate, repayment plan like amount per month and the number of years to pay back. Business is all about taking risks. Buy a fuel efficient car and drive yourself. Please don't take any loan more than 1.5m
but he isn't driving... If he was I would have advised him to
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OkunrinMeta: 10:26pm On Sep 01, 2017
ashiwajew:

Thanks for your response. I am thinking on taking less than 1.5, repayment is 3-4 years with monthly deduction of 40-50k. Looking to buy a used Honda Accord. Unfortunately, it is not possible i drive it myself except maybe only weekends. What do you think? Do you think i can make 50k net of expenses driving just weekends as a newbie?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OkunrinMeta: 10:29pm On Sep 01, 2017
ihimiray:
both

Thanks for your advise. I understand that the risk is in not handling the driving myself. There is also the risk that i buy a bad vehicle.

Thanks for your advise once again.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 11:09pm On Sep 01, 2017
OkunrinMeta:

Thanks for your response. I am thinking on taking less than 1.5, repayment is 3-4 years with monthly deduction of 40-50k. Looking to buy a used Honda Accord. Unfortunately, it is not possible i drive it myself except maybe only weekends. What do you think? Do you think i can make 50k net of expenses driving just weekends as a newbie?
grin 50k driving only weekend. Happy driving bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OkunrinMeta: 11:13pm On Sep 01, 2017
xana101:

grin 50k driving only weekepnd. Happy driving bro

Does it make you happy when you talk like this?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OkunrinMeta: 11:17pm On Sep 01, 2017
OkunrinMeta:

In-case i was not clear. I meant 50k in a month driving just weekends, that is 8 days per month. The 50k should be after deducting all expenses. Is this too ambitious for a newbie.?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Baruwaaaaa(m): 11:21pm On Sep 01, 2017
please which model of corolla is good for uber let say with a budget of #1million naira
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Baruwaaaaa(m): 11:26pm On Sep 01, 2017
Taxify is requesting for taxify Cover and autogenious report.the former i learnt it is an insurance which is quiet expensive to get.PLEASE i need clarification on this.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 11:55pm On Sep 01, 2017
Baruwaaaaa:
please which model of corolla is good for uber let say with a budget of #1million naira
2001 corolla
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 12:04am On Sep 02, 2017
the very short trips may be counted as trips not completed

xana101:
Is it possible for uber not to pay the 90k after completing 60 trips and what are the likely causes of uber not paying even if u did some very short trips. Thank you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 1:37am On Sep 02, 2017
OkunrinMeta:

Honda accord not good for uber/taxify...
Corolla or Peugeot 407. I drive Peugeot 407 its cheaper to maintain than a corolla. Fuel economy is almost the same. Email me for more advise
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ashiwajew: 5:32am On Sep 02, 2017
If the weekend includes Friday nights, then I think 50k is achievable. It all depends on how smart you can work. Please don't buy used Honda Accord, they most times come with chronic issues that would continue to torment you and their fuel efficiency is not superb. You can get a used 03/04 Corolla. It will do the job
OkunrinMeta:

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (5712) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: olaadesie(m), Pearl1910 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.