Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,829 members, 7,862,730 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:53 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5712) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4892280 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5709) (5710) (5711) (5712) (5713) (5714) (5715) ... (5720) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:18am On May 25
Gentlelife50:

This is serious, please try change brain box.
Because brain box works with throttle body and is responsible for the amount of fuel and air going into the engine, it helps regulate the engine as well if it is injector.

Not the brainbox, the issue seem to be leakage from the valve.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:19am On May 25
mejai:

Check ur air hose connected to the engine. If it has a cut or big hole, it shows similar symptoms.

All is intact.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:23am On May 25
tojahh:

Wahala.... Who send me?

For this country, nah first to attack. Learn the principle of distraction from professor. Yes! Before the world balance to assess your one year as Dean, distract them with silly statement 😂
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Morningstarrr(m): 7:55am On May 25
Good morning bosses and chairmen. I'm using a Peugeot 307. I discovered that the car doesn't hold power in some areas like gnition and central lock. That is, when the vehicle is parked for like 5mims, power will no longer be available on dashboard and doors. But there'll be power in other parts of the vehicle. What could be the cause
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by konkoabove: 9:45am On May 25
Morningstarrr:
Good morning bosses and chairmen. I'm using a Peugeot 307. I discovered that the car doesn't hold power in some areas like gnition and central lock. That is, when the vehicle is parked for like 5mims, power will no longer be available on dashboard and doors. But there'll be power in other parts of the vehicle. What could be the cause
It could be fuse issue. Let your rewire check it.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Djdamian(m): 10:29am On May 25
Morningstarrr:

Contact a rewire
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:42am On May 25
pope191:

Not the brainbox, the issue seem to be leakage from the valve.
Which valve?
Have been able to fix it?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:51am On May 25
donbrowser:
Abia residents celebrating Traffic Light installation by Alex Otti. Few years from now, some of them will come to Lagos and be insultìng Tinubu. grin grin

https://x.cọ́m/cbngov_akin1/status/1794110423853125830?t=23bqUpqw8hPo5DfN1a52GQ&s=19

U sef dey claim Lagos too?
This guy ur mumu too much, so for ur mind traffic light no dey Abia?
You're a mumu man, there were traffic lights during the 90s.
Anyways people like you believe Nigeria starts and end in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Morningstarrr(m): 12:10pm On May 25
konkoabove:

It could be fuse issue. Let your rewire check it.
Thanks sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Morningstarrr(m): 12:10pm On May 25
Djdamian:

Contact a rewire
Thanks you Sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 12:18pm On May 25
Gentlelife50:

U sef dey claim Lagos too?
This guy ur mumu too much, so for ur mind traffic light no dey Abia?
You're a mumu man, there were traffic lights during the 90s.
Anyways people like you believe Nigeria starts and end in Lagos.

It's obvious na. That's why they were dancing round and carrying chair to celebrate Alex Otti commissioning ordinary street light.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWUy4SkbWlo?si=6d-yWs80jeYgIIFB

Same way we saw them on video celebrating erection of Julius Berger Logo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zy4uROOMw94?si=OPXRyC7U_TJIwYzX

Arìndìn Open mouth dey yarn dust. My grandma is from Adeniji Adele family. A ruling clan in Lagos.

People that have never seen development in their life will enter Lagos and be saying nonsense.

No be this same nairaland we dey wey Abia citizens open more than 100 threads to celebrate the first and single bridge that Ikpeazu will ever build for them.

Na who never reach east una go dey deceive, no be me. No be by force to like Tinubu, but if you compare him your backward-minded Peter Obi again, na God go pùnish you.

Ayírí ọmọ IPOB

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 4:16pm On May 25
Omo the poverty in kogi pass my village own. My eye don see something. A theif just broke into my room and stole garri & took fishes out of my pot of soup.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Doris4ever(m): 4:19pm On May 25
Morningstarrr:

Is electrical issue.
Let a good rewire check the fuse bus lines
Then check for any burned wire(s)
I had similar experience with a Corolla. Sometimes if I park, the dashboard ligh won't come up again until I open fuse box and do some touching.
There was a day I drove to a mechanic, parked. Car refused to start. Had to call my rewire, thank God I was still within my area. The rewire came, traced everything and discovered burnt wires underneath the fuse box. He carefully fix everything and car started immediately.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Doris4ever(m): 4:23pm On May 25
Johnchrix:
Omo the poverty in kogi pass my village own. My eye don see something. A theif just broke into my room and stole garri & took fishes out of my pot of soup.

You be big man o.
You even get fish inside pot of soup grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 4:31pm On May 25
Doris4ever:

You be big man o.
You even get fish inside pot of soup grin

You from kogi..omo una government no try oo. Nothing de hear..just rocks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 9:32pm On May 25
Imagine Wike celebrating gutter in Abuja.
Imagine Sanwo celebrating gutter in Lagos.

That is what Labour rats have been celebrating for the last 1 year in Abia. grin

Una life don spoil finish and una never know.

#Copied

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 9:46pm On May 25
Who's the current richest business man on this thread
Pls indicate.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 5:27am On May 26
donbrowser:
Imagine Wike celebrating gutter in Abuja.
Imagine Sanwo celebrating gutter in Lagos.

That is what Labour rats have been celebrating for the last 1 year in Abia. grin

Una life don spoil finish and una never know.

#Copied

The Don of Adeniji, TOP STRIKER number one 3imt.

Pls come and have the Corolla, so you can get busy with your life, I won't ask you of 3weeks upfront payment, just bring 1 guarantor from the Adeniji ruling family and start work with the car.

Bosun was doing something when Tinubu call him to be a minister, at least be doing something, b4 they appoint u as SSA to Nairaland

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:44am On May 26
Gentlelife50:

Which valve?
Have been able to fix it?

Me chi says they will have to loose the top engine and reseal it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 6:01am On May 26
jpworld:

The Don of Adeniji, TOP STRIKER number one 3imt.

Pls come and have the Corolla, so you can get busy with your life, I won't ask you of 3weeks upfront payment, just bring 1 guarantor from the Adeniji ruling family and start work with the car.

Bosun was doing something when Tinubu call him to be a minister, at least be doing something, b4 they appoint u as SSA to Nairaland

Please provide me with your offìce addrèss. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 7:00am On May 26
Plan your waka well today..
3rd mainland bridge inward iyanaoworo is block due to BAT visit I was told...Ogudu tru Gbagada expressway to ikorodu road is also block...I believe it's for the same reason....The whole place is in a mess...Plan well..

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Morningstarrr(m): 7:45am On May 26
Doris4ever:

Is electrical issue.
Let a good rewire check the fuse bus lines
Then check for any burned wire(s)
I had similar experience with a Corolla. Sometimes if I park, the dashboard ligh won't come up again until I open fuse box and do some touching.
There was a day I drove to a mechanic, parked. Car refused to start. Had to call my rewire, thank God I was still within my area. The rewire came, traced everything and discovered burnt wires underneath the fuse box. He carefully fix everything and car started immediately.
Thanks bro...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:52am On May 26
pope191:

Me chi says they will have to loose the top engine and reseal it.
Oh engine valves, wahala
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 9:07am On May 26
Tinubu don spoil today work, if you never come out, abeg stay inside till further notice, journey of 5mins turning to 1hour..

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 9:26am On May 26
Omoapena:
Tinubu don spoil today work, if you never come out, abeg stay inside till further notice, journey of 5mins turning to 1hour..
I want to enter Lagos and head to Island, is it a good go?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 9:56am On May 26
ReadaDream:
I want to enter Lagos and head to Island, is it a good go?

Once you enter, take ojota to connect eko bridge, do not go straight to connect third mainland bridge
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kinsnazzy: 10:29am On May 26
4godsake:

Pls some body help.

How far with the hotel job you applied yesterday where you selected
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 12:05pm On May 26
donbrowser:

Please provide me with your offìce addrèss. Thanks

08060408132. Chat me on WhatsApp.

I can't wait to be of help. So you can get busy with your life.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 12:10pm On May 26
jpworld:

08060408132. Chat me on WhatsApp.

I can't wait to be of help. So you can get busy with your life.

Great
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 2:13pm On May 26
Abeg where is that guy that claimed his colleague was arrested and flown to Port Harcourt for buying a supposed stolen car whose previous owner was killed in the process??

I think some of us are still interested to know how the case ended. Or na Lamba as usual?

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 6:33pm On May 27
Men busy dey rake in the mula 😂

No traffic + surge

Eku ise o 🖐️🤚
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 8:02am On May 28
Barbiturate:
Men busy dey rake in the mula 😂

No traffic + surge

Eku ise o 🖐️🤚

Chai, nah so I take miss yesterday work?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5709) (5710) (5711) (5712) (5713) (5714) (5715) ... (5720) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.