Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,620 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1591) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4764595 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1588) (1589) (1590) (1591) (1592) (1593) (1594) ... (5695) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by anonimi: 11:17am On May 21, 2019
dru23:
Same goes for drivers, drivers won't undestand how car owners borrow, sweat ,sacrifice just to buy a car.. And Nigerian banks are not loan friendly to small business owners.. And the high rate on loans basically kills a business.. Than you have some not all ,crazy driver thinking because you gave him a car to drive, he is now doing the owner a favor, better yet driver drives and damages the car. Dumps it for owner
Seriously if drivers can just walk into a bank and ask for a loan .. Especially the conditions you have to go through.. Only if drivers can experience that ..

God bless you real good for this.
To buy moto no be beans. To invest and grow, you must be ready to forego today's comfort and sacrifice for a better tomorrow. Anyone who does not understand that will be wailing, crying and gnashing his teeth forever at the mercy of those who do. Na so life be.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 11:18am On May 21, 2019
franksam2009:
seriously car owners won't understand until they drive and see for themselves, I was among the car owners bashing rental guys earlier until I drove and see 4 myself,
People work their ass off day and night, the waist pain, leg pain, life threatening risk involved at the end struggle to pay up a person relaxing/sitting in his comfort zone and end up saving 15-20k for himself cry..
and the PON PON guy is busy jubilating thinking he has made it in life grin

But since they decided to drive on rental, there's also no point complaining, it's either you drive or return car owner's keys simple

You don't own any car. You are driver playing car owner.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Seun360(m): 11:28am On May 21, 2019
Megadrop:
Somebody puts up a car for 30k rental and you are telling him that 30k is not good enof that you can do 35k! Tmrw now you will change from who you are today to something else. That's what am battling with the driver of my other car. Don't say what you cannot do.

Wanted to comment, i just say make i mind my business.

Na those kain people go default easily.

Desperado.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 11:32am On May 21, 2019
anonimi:

God bless you real good for this.
To buy moto no be beans. To invest and grow, you must be ready to forego today's comfort and sacrifice for a better tomorrow. Anyone who does not understand that will be wailing, crying and gnashing his teeth forever at the mercy of those who do. Na so life be.

More reasonable people are joining this thread, it was drivers against any car owner.

Most tenants in Lagos don't like to pay house rent, tell them to go and buy land and build, they won't, but they won't know the sacrifice it takes to build a house.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by anonimi: 11:35am On May 21, 2019
BAZ001:
Elders dt says Rest, take a break, take days off pls don't stop shouting it.
From Jan - May 2019. I've heard of at least 3 drivers lost their life's. I've witnessed a driver drive off the road at midnight by himself.
I do 5am to 2am sleep at home 4 like 3hrs. 5am I'm out again and I was making a lot of money, more than some people post here.
Though suffering n smiling (dashboard)
But for the Elders shout I would have broken down. Now I've joined d lazy drivers and still make money.

Newbies listen to elders and obey. A word is enough

Should the elders not press for uber to have limit on the number of hours any driver can do in a day

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by maclatunji: 11:46am On May 21, 2019
Josiah360:

I will repeat what the guy said above "proliferation of ehailing companies can never be to the advantage of drivers" AND THAT'S FACT!

Only riders will benefit from it. The seemingly juicy package is just to win drivers over. Once they gain ground... You know the rest.

No percentage for the app for first 6 months and less than 10% after that. Sounds good to you?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 11:49am On May 21, 2019
prodriver1:

There are guys that pay 35k and still do repairs without any complain, I have them as friends. I have over 2 years experience... I wont post my earnings because the haters will come after me. I currently drive a Corolla 2006 30k delivery. My issue with my current partner is his attitude(rude abusive and negligence to repairs)I have NEVER defaulted his payment...
Dru23. Na this type you dey find

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Josiah360: 11:52am On May 21, 2019
anonimi:

Who stopped the drivers from advocating for better conditions through their politicians?
Do most of them pay taxes sef

Lol, Which politicians? Nigerian politicians?

Let them pay 30k minimum wage without owing salaries first?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by anonimi: 11:58am On May 21, 2019
Josiah360:
Lol, Which politicians? Nigerian politicians?

Let them pay 30k minimum wage without owing salaries first?

So how will it get better
I am open to your actionable suggestions.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by prodriver1(m): 12:01pm On May 21, 2019
jesusson2020:

Keep it up bro, wen I say, they tell me I am over zealous. Even over ambitious.

Don't mind them jare

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Danbull: 1:19pm On May 21, 2019
Carshopper:
2011 Kia Rio

Automatic

Available for sale

1.3m

Sir, please give me on higher purchase. I take God beg you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by calabardick(m): 1:22pm On May 21, 2019
As in, is this for real?
From Lekki to MMA 2.

I'm discouraged

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by calabardick(m): 1:24pm On May 21, 2019
jesusson2020:

Keep it up bro, wen I say, they tell me I am over zealous. Even over ambitious.

Give me some insight brother, how to boost my income
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Megadrop: 1:25pm On May 21, 2019
prodriver1:

There are guys that pay 35k and still do repairs without any complain, I have them as friends. I have over 2 years experience... I wont post my earnings because the haters will come after me. I currently drive a Corolla 2006 30k delivery. My issue with my current partner is his attitude(rude abusive and negligence to repairs)I have NEVER defaulted his payment...
Why change the narrative, we are talking about rental here. Even at that, the drivers doing 35k and above including repairs on hp have you bothered to know if they have a life outside ehailing? You are currently doing 30k and u feel your body needs more stress challenge and u wanna do 35k. Moreso, the reasons you adduced for wanting to leave ur current partner is not cogent enof for me to believe that you arent one of those drivers who dont pay rentals and work 24hrs without rest and also enjoy moving from one car to another after it has been wrecked under a month which is evident from the earnings on the dashboard you posted and by the way which sensible investor/partner will want to lose a driver who is assiduously committed to his rental payment and has never defaulted? If you were on a 9 to 5 job and earning big will you quit because your boss is abusive and nags. Lastly, I seriously do not know where you got this wrong assumption that all the cars deployed on ehailing doesnt have catalyst.

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by calabardick(m): 1:38pm On May 21, 2019
dru23:

Have been dealing with them all day o.. Especially the does that were saying that USA car system reads in kilometres and not milage...

Please how do you recruit this kinda driver
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by calabardick(m): 1:39pm On May 21, 2019
walexpal:
Available for rentals:

2008 Toyota Corolla at N30k weekly.

In top Notch.

Please contact:

Whats app:08112093171.
(Modify) (Quote)

I'm interested
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 1:39pm On May 21, 2019
prodriver1:

American or south African specs If American I can do 35k provided the car has catalytic converter and in good condition

So if you can do 35k and owner says he wants 30k can't you add that to your savings? Do you want to be a driver forever? You don't plan to have your own vehicle? What sort of jesusosn mentality is this? Do you also have a bricklayer history?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by calabardick(m): 1:40pm On May 21, 2019
Xneg:

So if you can do 35k and owner says he wants 30k can't you add that to your savings? Do you want to be a driver forever? You don't plan to have your own vehicle? What sort of jesusosn mentality is this? Do you also have a bricklayer history?

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by seguno2: 1:45pm On May 21, 2019
jpworld:
Four years ago Nigeria economy was much better, spending power was there, Uber only adjust itself to suit our poor economy.

Four years ago b4 buhari, you can easily bring in 2years old car from America and sell to an average person, but now 2years old car is for super rich. Normal car for an average person is 10-15 years old car.

All sectors in Nigeria is affected, we have to face reality.

You can’t be serious about this.
Buhari’s change to prosperity by fighting corruption is what you have destroyed like this?
Is that fair
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by seguno2: 1:47pm On May 21, 2019
Xneg:

His story is too sweet to be true. Just like the 419ers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 1:58pm On May 21, 2019
prodriver1:

The partner didn't reply because he knows his car doesn't meet the specs...most cars on uber/taxify doesn't have catalyst. I make btw 100k and 110k weekly. I buy fuel of about 28k to 32k.this is my net earnings in April minus offline trips

Pls is it possible when u are posting earnings 2also tell pple dt u do 20hrs and drive everyday, dt ur tooth brush, soap & clothes are in ur booth?
Dt was how I was misinformed dt u can net 350k easily every month if I drive myself and less if i give it on rentals/hp.
Unfortunately 4me I joined when fahrenz was saying 15k net everyday and posting. I believed d others were actually lazy.
So for my mind we die here if I don't see 15k on my dashboard no sleeping or resting, if na akute, ikorodu or festac/alakija let's go anywhere in Lagos. After 2months I compare dashboard to my pocket I tot one spirit dey steal my money. I do another month again b4 I understand what d lazy drivers talking about.

This is 4 anyone about 2 join, except u want to be sleeping in cars & wreck partners car. If it's ur car better.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 2:02pm On May 21, 2019
prodriver1:

Am interested, I can deliver 35k provided the car has a catalytic converter.i have over 2 years experience...

Over two years experience and you're still offering to pay 35k when owners wants 30, you have indeed signed never to be a car owner but to continue slaving for owners, dru23 will love you

15 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 2:07pm On May 21, 2019
jpworld:

You don't own any car. You are driver playing car owner.
ignored cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Seun360(m): 2:09pm On May 21, 2019
Xneg:

Over two years experience and you're still offering to pay 35k when owners wants 30, you have indeed signed never to be a car owner but to continue slaving for owners, dru23 will love you

You are wicked.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:13pm On May 21, 2019
Xneg:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:16pm On May 21, 2019
calabardick:

Please how do you recruit this kinda driver
You can find them on nairaland
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 2:23pm On May 21, 2019
dru23:

I do not hate you bro.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Williams004: 2:31pm On May 21, 2019
Tyche:

If I want to buy a naija used car, I will prepare to change the engine and shocks.

Thanks so much
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Williams004: 2:31pm On May 21, 2019
jceesquare:

Great Choice, but make sure it's American specs.

Do not go for the Asian spec.

Thanks and God bless
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 2:35pm On May 21, 2019
BAZ001:

Pls is it possible when u are posting earnings 2also tell pple dt u do 20hrs and drive everyday, dt ur tooth brush, soap & clothes are in ur booth?
Dt was how I was misinformed dt u can net 350k easily every month if I drive myself and less if i give it on rentals/hp.
Unfortunately 4me I joined when fahrenz was saying 15k net everyday and posting. I believed d others were actually lazy.
So for my mind we die here if I don't see 15k on my dashboard no sleeping or resting, if na akute, ikorodu or festac/alakija let's go anywhere in Lagos. After 2months I compare dashboard to my pocket I tot one spirit dey steal my money. I do another month again b4 I understand what d lazy drivers talking about.

This is 4 anyone about 2 join, except u want to be sleeping in cars & wreck partners car. If it's ur car better.
Haahhahahhahahahahhahahaaaaaa
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Danbull: 2:37pm On May 21, 2019
Please I need any fuel economical car for higher purchase o. Please help a brother
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 2:40pm On May 21, 2019
BAZ001:

grin grin kwakwakwa ..take one chilled origin for my head grin. Some people will call nairaland drivers lazy grin cheesy. They RE coming

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1588) (1589) (1590) (1591) (1592) (1593) (1594) ... (5695) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: northbird, pope191 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.