Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,803 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1605) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4734949 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1602) (1603) (1604) (1605) (1606) (1607) (1608) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 7:38pm On May 24, 2019
M
sharpk007:

after 30 mins change d destination to anoda place wit dat U have anoda 1hr extra b4 dey terminate, after dat change again to anoda place...

u can be on a trip for 200 hours on UBer with dat trick, it worked for me and still working
please how do u change destination on Uber from the driver’s phone. I can only do that on taxify. With Uber, it’s only d rider that can make any changes.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 7:44pm On May 24, 2019
sharpk007:

U can change it as many times as U like...

please bro. Teach me. We are here to learn. I only do that on taxify. I’ve not been able to change destination from my phone on Uber
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 8:22pm On May 24, 2019
xana101:
M please how do u change destination on Uber from the driver’s phone. I can only do that on taxify. With Uber, it’s only d rider that can make any changes.

On d Uber Map, Click on d address, U will see d directions showing differently , scroll to d last part You will see a pencil like icon, click on it and input the new destination.

will get sceen grab 2moro to elaborate more

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 0ubenji(m): 8:47pm On May 24, 2019
prodriver1:

Am interested, I can deliver 35k provided the car has a catalytic converter.i have over 2 years experience...
where do u reside?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 24, 2019
shollywendy1:

To pay tithe from the 6500. Share bottle each for Gazzuzz, oluwaseunla, dovehorizon,carshopper,chillex8, gentlelife50,epphy,izzou,pope191, deedee44 , brogxy , damilola,eherbal, blackylola,etc becus it takes only God's Grace dis days to get such trip
This bottle is the best. One of this is enough to awaken my spirit for the whole day cool

slamstanlee:
i am currently on such trip like this, 6500 and still counting. ikoyi/ikoyi link bridge is messed up with traffic today mehn....
This is the trip one prays to get. Like 2 of this daily plus 2-4 short trips added is enough. Enjoy grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peterdrury: 9:35pm On May 24, 2019
Good evening, Any good underneath and back brake mechanic contact in Lagos is needed, thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 6thchild: 10:01pm On May 24, 2019
sharpk007:

On d Uber Map, Click on d address, U will see d directions showing differently , scroll to d last part You will see a pencil like icon, click on it and input the new destination.

will get sceen grab 2moro to elaborate more
Please help my temporary driver's licence was NOT approved by Uber after the former expired
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skelvin98: 10:06pm On May 24, 2019
I keep getting calls for rentals.
It’s for HP not rentals.
Camry XLE 03. For HIRE PURCHASE. You live around Ikeja, Ogba, Iju-Ishaga, Ojodu-Berger, agege and environs.
Call or WhatsApp 08065900125 (Includes a down payment).
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 10:09pm On May 24, 2019
6thchild:

Please help my temporary driver's licence was NOT approved by Uber after the former expired

Maybe the picture isn't clear enough. Resnap & send

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 6thchild: 10:17pm On May 24, 2019
Epphy:

The recent temporary license does not carry pictures just licence number.. I am really worried now
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 6thchild: 10:22pm On May 24, 2019
Epphy:

The temporary license they issue does not carry pictures just license no and other info..but No picture
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:35pm On May 24, 2019
shollywendy1:

To pay tithe from the 6500. Share bottle each for Gazzuzz, oluwaseunla, dovehorizon,carshopper,chillex8, gentlelife50,epphy,izzou,pope191, deedee44 , brogxy , damilola,eherbal, blackylola,etc becus it takes only God's Grace dis days to get such trip

Make I no sleep dis night see bottle grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 10:49pm On May 24, 2019
brogxy:

This bottle is the best. One of this is enough to awaken my spirit for the whole day cool

This is the trip one prays to get. Like 2 of this daily plus 2-4 short trips added is enough. Enjoy grin
I can quadriple pay for the bottle if served like this as against the normal price when i dey drink
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 12:00am On May 25, 2019
shollywendy1:

abi o. me wey my uncle wedding na 2moro and i need more cash...
the thing end for 8k sha wink

rider borrow me 500 to pay toll coming back to island cos i no get cash and she no collect her money back again

transfered 5500, 3 hours later transferred 3000. total 9000 cheesy uber take their tiny 3% about 200, then add up that awoof 100 join, everywhere just stew

from inside her estate i got a trip to the mainland, yaba. then another to mushin. i just off app go house

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Horlickz77(m): 5:20am On May 25, 2019
Please am still looking for a car to drive,am an active uber drive ..please help me...09071583245
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:16am On May 25, 2019

1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 6:18am On May 25, 2019
slamstanlee:

rider borrow me 500 to pay toll coming back to island cos i no get cash and she no collect her money back again

transfered 5500, 3 hours later transferred 3000. total 9000 cheesy uber take their tiny 3% about 200, then add up that awoof 100 join, everywhere just stew

from inside her estate i got a trip to the mainland, yaba. then another to mushin. i just off app go house
Nna ehn! It was a great friday indeed. Congrats man

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:19am On May 25, 2019
accident free. 2004 toyota corrolla

https://www.nairaland.com/5205083/accident-free-2004-toyota-corrolla

PLEASE DO NOT CALL FOR RENTAL OR HP

For sale asking 1.9

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:33am On May 25, 2019
slamstanlee:

Am glad things work out great bro.. But please save as much as possible during this stew everywhere period.. So that when business slow down, you don't start saying uber has cast. Keep in mind in all business they have their high and low season.. Even uber in the USA has high and low, I can recall my friends doing cab driving, before uber came in. Those cab drivers in the USA had slow season.. This is when cab business was booming o ....

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:34am On May 25, 2019
Horlickz77:
Please am still looking for a car to drive,am an active uber drive ..please help me...09071583245

Please what happen to your previous car that you were using? Can we contact your previous for reference etc?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmaoanidu(m): 7:08am On May 25, 2019
SJL Trackers
Track your cars, buses and trucks. *Phone tracking *Free online tracking *Free Apps tracking
Price: From N30,000.00 Call: 08141114333, 08030766767
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:10am On May 25, 2019
[quote author=GidiWoodsMan post=78673737]

And you are one of the stupīd/illiterate drivers who cannot use basic cost-benefit analysis to determine how much profit they are a making or if they are actually running at a loss.

Ignorant fools like you sold the black race into perpetual servitude of the white man.[/quote]

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by modegai: 7:12am On May 25, 2019
How market now? U just talk like say u r alpha and omega. Na u kniw d job pass. Hope u have bought ur own car since then? Rubbish
Romeo3:
Totally unnecessary.

no one can dictate to the owner how much he should give his car out. if you feel the price is too high for you, you can seek a lower one.

I am a driver and I don't see why I cannot deliver 55k weekly on higher purchase. mind you that I am not speaking for all drivers here. you have to understand that there are categories of uber drivers. not all are smart. not all can navigate. not all know lagos roads well and not all can make up to 70k weekly.

I personally haven't made below 120k a week since I joined uber. this 120k is after uber has taken out their fee.

if a car owner gives me a tokunbo car with zero issues and I cannot deliver 55k weekly then there is something wrong somewhere.

I am currently on a 45k weekly rental but switching to a 55k hp agreement next week.

not all uber drivers can do that, doesn't mean it's not doable.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:19am On May 25, 2019
iyaegin:

What kind of trashy talk is this..are you one of the NUEDP guys who blame every misfortune on Uber Bolt.
Person enter flood you are blaming uber.
..Nonsense...

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 7:38am On May 25, 2019
sharpk007:

after 30 mins change d destination to anoda place wit dat U have anoda 1hr extra b4 dey terminate, after dat change again to anoda place...

u can be on a trip for 200 hours on UBer with dat trick, it worked for me and still working
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sam2kenny: 7:39am On May 25, 2019
How can I report a rider to uber. She said she has done transfer to me since Wednesday I never see the money. I done call and msg her tire.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skelvin98: 7:57am On May 25, 2019
Camry XLE 03. For HIRE PURCHASE. You live around Ikeja, Ogba, Iju-Ishaga, Ojodu-Berger, agege and environs.
Call or WhatsApp 08065900125 (Includes a down payment).
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:12am On May 25, 2019
I think experience still count in this job, got a request inside Lekki gardens yesterday. Called the rider then swiped arrived immediately. Got there after 15 minutes and met one driver there so the driver told me they need two cars we for them because they delayed before coming out.

Meanwhile I was discussing with the other driver I even asked him the route he wish to take he said anyone, I convinced him it's better we take ozumba that it is longer and lesser toll fee besides the Ikoyi sometimes takes more time.

They eventually came out and we stopped at ikota complex I came to him and ask him to check his fare he was surprised when I told him he can check the fare, he did and it was #1100 mine was already #1400.

We got to airport the guy told us to wait at the car park so he can use ATM, I ended mine it was #6400 while the other driver's own was #4900.

The man asked why it is so, I told him mine is bolt executive.
grin
He paid and later gave us extra 1k each for the car park

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:14am On May 25, 2019
sam2kenny:
How can I report a rider to uber. She said she has done transfer to me since Wednesday I never see the money. I done call and msg her tire.
Go to that particular trip and tap that question mark on top then mail them and explain the details of the trip.
They will even add small thing join

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 8:23am On May 25, 2019
I laugh at people making silly comments like support your own gidicab/intercab. What makes you think these guys won't do worst than Uber when they gain ground??
I will patronize 100% made in Nigeria when we learn to stop oppressing others with with wealth made 4rm people's sweat. Uber makes millions of dollars daily but we hardly hear anything abt d owners or CEO, but if it was 9ja nw we all know d rest (sirens everywhere, motorists/being assaulted 4 blocking convoy part). So fvck off

My point is make/give me a good deal n I'll join you and stop using the crappy guilty conscience game in business.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by autologic: 8:37am On May 25, 2019
I am in need of a driver for a flawless Honda civic 2005 for gauranteed return 25k /weekly (Rental).
Prospective driver must reside in ketu,Ojota, Maryland and environs .
WhatsApp only @ 08061166316.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 8:42am On May 25, 2019
Gentlelife50:
I think experience still count in this job, got a request inside Lekki gardens yesterday. Called the rider then swiped arrived immediately. Got there after 15 minutes and met one driver there so the driver told me they need two cars we for them because they delayed before coming out.

Meanwhile I was discussing with the other driver I even asked him the route he wish to take he said anyone, I convinced him it's better we take ozumba that it is longer and lesser toll fee besides the Ikoyi sometimes takes more time.

They eventually came out and we stopped at ikota complex I came to him and ask him to check his fare he was surprised when I told him he can check the fare, he did and it was #1100 mine was already #1400.

We got to airport the guy told us to wait at the car park so he can use ATM, I ended mine it was #6400 while the other driver's own was #4900.

The man asked why it is so, I told him mine is bolt executive.
grin
He paid and later gave us extra 1k each for the car park

I see you bro grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1602) (1603) (1604) (1605) (1606) (1607) (1608) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: dharmie13(f), Machiny and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.