Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,646 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1620) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4758950 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1617) (1618) (1619) (1620) (1621) (1622) (1623) ... (5693) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AllGadgetsNG: 9:44am On May 30, 2019
AllGadgetsNG:
Back and Better. Very Durable Phone Holder with Two High Power Charging Port. (4K Only!!!). 09055927540, 07066697724.

OTHER CAR GADGETS FROM US (TYRE PUMP, CHARGER, RIM DECORATOR, VACUUM CLEANER ETC): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product-category/car-gadgets/

1) In-car holder for iPhone, Samsung, Nokia, HTC and most smartphones

2) Works in all cars, easy to use

3) Adjustable rotation for 360 degrees

4) Adjustable Neck and Mount width from 45 to 106mm, adjust to any size of phones

5) USB car charger (5V,3.1A) Quick speed & high efficiency charging

6) High quality PC+ABS material

7) Non-slip feet, keep your cell phone in holder steadily

cool Input: 12V-24V

9) Output: 5V 3.1A max

10) Over current protection

11) Tightly fitting clamps

12) Flexible Banding Neck Cushioned Expandable Holder Maximum Output: 3A for 1-2 x USB

Instructions:

1) Secure the mount into your car’s cigarette lighter or auxiliary port

2) Insert your phone or device into mount

Push the side clamps together to tighten

Plug the USB Cable into the port and affix the other end into your device

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmaoanidu(m): 9:49am On May 30, 2019
SJL Trackers
Track your cars, buses and trucks. *Phone tracking *Free online tracking *Free Apps tracking
Price: From N30,000.00
Call: 08141114333, 08030766767
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:18am On May 30, 2019
Cooladex:

That driving and pressing phone is getting worse by the day. grin

Guys go just dey middle of the road dey check phone.
Group chat things, besides they can also do the other one. If u know u know

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 10:26am On May 30, 2019
slamstanlee:
uber have guts. bolt dem be coward and only interested in making money

The purpose of setting up a ehailing business is to .......?
A. To lose money
B. For Charity
C. To pay Taxes
D. To make money
E. To make landlord rich

Keep the guts, just "show me the money".
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Deigofortune: 10:40am On May 30, 2019
PLEASE DO NOT CALL FOR RENTAL OR HP
+234 708 829 1555
Clear Hyundai Elantra 2013 #1.9m
Well used and maintained

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 11:24am On May 30, 2019
Pls how can I upload uber inspection report. Trying to do it but not going.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 12:01pm On May 30, 2019
dru23:

Your hate so much blinded you that you failed to see that I was actually making it clear to the guy that feels you're an uber driver forming a boss that you truly have fleet of cars. You just have this belief that anyone that (rightly) goes against you once will always go against you. I will not always be for you neither will I always be against you, I will always be for what I believe is true. Oya post another meme wink

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 12:03pm On May 30, 2019
Epphy:

Did you understand his comment before you posted ya meme?
He just showed his level of comprehension

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:11pm On May 30, 2019
deedee44:

Your hate so much blinded you that you failed to see that I was actually making it clear to the guy that feels you're an uber driver forming a boss that you truly have fleet of cars. You just have this belief that anyone that (rightly) goes against you once will always go against you. I will not always be for you neither will I always be against you, I will always be for what I believe is true. Oya post another meme wink

Fair enough.... I respect your view and points

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 12:11pm On May 30, 2019
olusola2bello:

Please can i get a link to d telegram group?
WhatsApp me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:16pm On May 30, 2019
deedee44:

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BigBudi(m): 12:34pm On May 30, 2019
Nigerian used less than a year. For outright sale. 1.5m...08126216581 call.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BigBudi(m): 12:35pm On May 30, 2019

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 1:44pm On May 30, 2019
Chae:
Guy let chat 07031273636 very important

Bro I don't have any connection at uber or know anyone that run uber account parol. My second account is actually my younger brother's who look so much like me. He doesnt do uber so I have him register the other account for me.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 1:46pm On May 30, 2019
franksam2009:
Is it possible for someone to get your details, house address from your car plate number, I have been wondering !!!

Yes nah. Someone once hit one of my cars and ran off in the middle of the night. My driver came back home with the guy's fallen bumper with his plate number attached to it. I took it to the police station and the guy was apprehended a week later. Insurance paid, he also paid grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 30, 2019
Stealth100:

This is exactly why I have two uber accounts. I don't care about rating or being blocked. How can a sane human being enjoy a service and not pay?
I can be very blunt with riders. See another one asking driver to come down and wash his tyres. Lol
Its a miracle I still have my two accounts intact.

Bro, kindly help me out. I need another Uber account. I was deactivated and they didn't tell me the reason.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 30, 2019
pope191:
Can someone reply text on taxify to riders, like uber?
No, boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 2:25pm On May 30, 2019
Stealth100:

Yes nah. Someone once hit one of my cars and ran off in the middle of the night. My driver came back home with the guy's fallen bumper with his plate number attached to it. I took it to the police station and the guy was apprehended a week later. Insurance paid, he also paid grin
Someone hit me too last year, he showed me his id card and gave me his number then promised to reimburse me any amount I use to fix it. I agreed to go because he hit 3 cars and mine was the least damaged. Then he went from empty promises to blocking my number once and for all. I have the picture of his car capturing his plate number, and the picture of the damage on my car. Like how much did our friends (police) collect to help track him down?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 30, 2019
Epphy:

You really vex for them grin
Dah tin de pain, boss. We have that pain in common. Was doing Bölt alone, but I don port; at least until dey geh sense

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 30, 2019
Xneg:

Dru23 just likes to comment to remain relevant on the platform, stop answering him, he has no car to give you, he also a driver forming a boss, until I see one person on the platform attest to the fact that he has given them a vehicle.
Dru is not who he claims to be; I proclaim. E don de open im nyash small small. One day. Just one day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 2:35pm On May 30, 2019
I just got this msg from VIS. Has any one receive such. Do they have evidence cos I didn’t disobey no traffic law. They actually quoted my plate no.
LagosVIS
Your vehicle BDG.... committed a TRAFFIC OFFENCE with Bill no: 1002100016913229219. Visit VIS HQ Alausa within 7days to avoid impoundment 14/05/2019
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 30, 2019
pope191:

Really vex, deh just deh give me assignment today
grin Nigerians with abusing things. Dey go request Uber take cross road. We qo survive, bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 2:47pm On May 30, 2019
I just carry one mad oloshi, still on d matter, but no wahala, d case shall b settle.

Boy friend send me message to take her to a specific place, cos it is d guy card. Now she's demanding I take her to another place after Bros don say he go report me. I just deh lafg
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 30, 2019
anikum:
House..
Where is the best place to stay in lekkiphase 1 so as to quickly get request on uber.

Been here for more dan an hour now...dnt want to blow empty bac to my yaba.
At this time of the day, next time, just position in a commercial area.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 30, 2019
sharzy:
Good morning house.. Please i need your advice. Is it Okay to go for a Toyota Corrola 2007 (Tokunbo/Registered) @ #3.6m HP
And you're still asking? Lol. Run for your life!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 2:58pm On May 30, 2019
QuitNotice:
grin Nigerians with abusing things. Dey go request Uber take cross road. We qo survive, bro

Lol! I shock one woman today, got stuck in traffic and she start sweating it like we have to take another road, just that the road is very bad. Few minute, she said "turn let's take the road", ma! But you said the road is bad, cars that are not using the road have dia reasons, can't spoil car just like that ma. Madam just deh look me.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 30, 2019
anikum:
please House.

A woman wants me to drive her to Ibadan with her car ...to and fro.

please how muc do i charge.

she is begging me for a reasonable charge.
15k is not bad if she's fueling, and you guys return on same day. If you're returning before noon the next day, 25k. If not, 30k

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 30, 2019
pope191:

Lol! I shock one woman today, got stuck in traffic and she start sweating it like we have to take another road, just that the road is very bad. Few minute, she said "turn let's take the road", ma! But you said the road is bad, cars that are not using the road have dia reasons, can't spoil car just like that ma. Madam just deh look me.
grin Know when to change it for riders. You are a professional (at least you are trained by Uber/Bolt). You need to give professional advice except the rider insists. Dem asslickers qo just fly follow rider suggestions even when map says otherwise. Na so I drop one geh for one hoteh for Surulere. She dey inside car de make call. I giyam 5 mins for my mind. As e reach like 3 mins, naso request enter from same hoteh. I accept, sharparly off AC, come down come open door say make e commot. I see de 1 star korokoro. Wetin concern agboro wit overload smiley

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 30, 2019
Xneg:

And Jesusson2020 claim to have taken a rider to ota just here for 30k.
Na crase de worry some of dese agents. They are intellectually bereft.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 30, 2019
sweetguy10:
I have done the registration and uploaded all required documents even the vehicle inspections report and I’ve added my account number with TIN too . When will I be allowed to make trips ? Uber keep saying that my account is being prepared . It’s been over 24 hours already . Could anything be stalling the process ??
Go to their office
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 30, 2019
dru23:

Did you fully read and understand the meme I posted? So because I don't drive on uber, but I lease cars out does that mean that I don't know what is going on ? His he aware that I did research on business before I went into the business.. Or does he think I just woke up one morning and gave cars out .. His he aware that I do all maintenance on my cars both minor and major. So that my drivers will have more money to take home? I make adjustments Base on what my drivers complain about and I try to meet them half way .. Do I need to be a driver to know that .... Please go and sit down bro..
You are not a driver, and so, will never know where the shoe pinches. You are an owner, and weekly deliveries are coming. So why spend the entirety of your days arguing with drivers? What do you know about the roads and drivers' challenges? Why not keep shut until you have a car (s) to offer? You have so much time to download the latest memes, but you have no driver to comment that 'I am under dru's fleet'. Oga stop deceiving yasef cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 30, 2019
deedee44:

He just showed his level of comprehension
The guy is intellectually bereft, trying to form what he's not. I can only imagine the amount of time and effort he puts into trying to make us believe what he wants us to believe

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1617) (1618) (1619) (1620) (1621) (1622) (1623) ... (5693) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.