Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1621) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4753016 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1618) (1619) (1620) (1621) (1622) (1623) (1624) ... (5692) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by efeblin(m): 4:04pm On May 30, 2019
We currently have some slots for drivers who wish to drive on uber/bolt. 5 vehicles are available. interested persons should call 08068798149
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 4:06pm On May 30, 2019
deedee44:

Someone hit me too last year, he showed me his id card and gave me his number then promised to reimburse me any amount I use to fix it. I agreed to go because he hit 3 cars and mine was the least damaged. Then he went from empty promises to blocking my number once and for all. I have the picture of his car capturing his plate number, and the picture of the damage on my car. Like how much did our friends (police) collect to help track him down?

For a start I paid 5k, they claimed it's for them to get the man's info from the vehicle registration unit. Then the man paid 60k after he was apprehended, I took 40, gave them 20.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 30, 2019
xana101:
I just got this msg from VIS. Has any one receive such. Do they have evidence cos I didn’t disobey no traffic law. They actually quoted my plate no.
LagosVIS
Your vehicle BDG.... committed a TRAFFIC OFFENCE with Bill no: 1002100016913229219. Visit VIS HQ Alausa within 7days to avoid impoundment 14/05/2019
If you're sure you didn't commit such offence, do the needful then. If not na OYO. You already received their message
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 4:08pm On May 30, 2019
xana101:
I just got this msg from VIS. Has any one receive such. Do they have evidence cos I didn’t disobey no traffic law. They actually quoted my plate no.
LagosVIS
Your vehicle BDG.... committed a TRAFFIC OFFENCE with Bill no: 1002100016913229219. Visit VIS HQ Alausa within 7days to avoid impoundment 14/05/2019

I suggest you obey before complaint. VIO dey para d's days. Find out your fine, if it's not too much pay them and get them off your back.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 30, 2019
efeblin:
We currently have some slots for drivers who wish to drive on uber/bolt. 5 vehicles are available. interested persons should call 08068798149
Pictures and area

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 4:15pm On May 30, 2019
QuitNotice:
You are not a driver, and so, will never know where the shoe pinches. You are an owner, and weekly deliveries are coming. So why spend the entirety of your days arguing with drivers? What do you know about the roads and drivers' challenges? Why not keep shut until you have a car (s) to offer? You have so much time to download the latest memes, but you have no driver to comment that 'I am under dru's fleet'. Oga stop deceiving yasef cool

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Terrence15115: 4:21pm On May 30, 2019
2008 Toyota Prius for SALE. 1.2m only!

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tywohakym: 4:57pm On May 30, 2019
Please can a Toyota matrix be used for Uber...note it hatch back not sedan
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Deigofortune: 4:59pm On May 30, 2019
[quote author=Terrence15115 post=78864709]2008 Toyota Prius for SALE. 1.2m

What about they inside views of they Car..!!!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 5:25pm On May 30, 2019
Tywohakym:
Please can a Toyota matrix be used for Uber...note it hatch back not sedan

Bros just forget about uber, if in 2019 you're still asking this question then you're not ready for the business. Find something else to do.

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ncnerio: 5:34pm On May 30, 2019
deedee44:

WhatsApp me 08038017623

Done
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 5:36pm On May 30, 2019
Stealth100:

For a start I paid 5k, they claimed it's for them to get the man's info from the vehicle registration unit. Then the man paid 60k after he was apprehended, I took 40, gave them 20.
Okay, thanks. Let me just leave the idiot, I spent 3k to fix the bumper. Or can I claim 50k for this one grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:49pm On May 30, 2019
QuitNotice:
grin Know when to change it for riders. You are a professional (at least you are trained by Uber/Bolt). You need to give professional advice except the rider insists. Dem asslickers qo just fly follow rider suggestions even when map says otherwise. Na so I drop one geh for one hoteh for Surulere. She dey inside car de make call. I giyam 5 mins for my mind. As e reach like 3 mins, naso request enter from same hoteh. I accept, sharparly off AC, come down come open door say make e commot. I see de 1 star live. Wetin concern agboro wit overload smiley

See para... Easy boss, me don enter once chance wit d olosho I carry, but it is well... Some hours I sent my last post about carring someone. I first tackle the guy as my rating deh em hand, have to make him understand rider said she is going to banana island and you said I should take her to 1004, she's d one in the car and she's giving me attitude at the end if she shout kidnap or sometin else I'll b d one to face it, my guy understand ask me to end trip and let her find her way, I did that at 500 naira. Now face girl, u r no longer on my app, please take me to banana island, just to pick sometin and then to 1004, peg price @ 3500 right after 2 toll gate... Happy me, nah soh I zoom beat traffic light, deh pursue me from chevron reach osapa traffic, start playing video and all, offence is 100k, before I know rider don come down trying to get another bus... Me: officer, no let us talk to much, what can I do? He Look at me I don't need ur money, you will go to the office... Oga that's long story, talk quick, before I lose my rider... Officer you can't have our money in your hand, we have to go to bank, deh start trying to shout at me and what I'll face in their office... Me: oga let me give you 3k here let's die dis matter .. officer: 10k is what we will take... Me: OK, I'll give you 5k, call rider back into the car, deep hand inside pocket and gave dem the 4k I'm sure of getting from d trip.... Las las nah free trip plus toll I do. Another rider waiting for me zoom I go

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 30, 2019
pope191:

See para... Easy boss, me don enter once chance wit d olosho I carry, but it is well... Some hours I sent my last post about carring someone. I first tackle the guy as my rating deh em hand, have to make him understand rider said she is going to banana island and you said I should take her to 1004, she d one inside the car and she's giving me attitude at the end if she shout kidnap or sometin else I'll b d one to face it, my guy under ask me to end trip and let her find her way, I did that at 500 naira. Now face girl, u r no longer on my app, please take me to banana island, just to pick sometin and then to 1004, peg price @ 3500 right after 2 toll gate... Happy me, nah soh I zoom beat traffic light, deh pursue me from chevron reach osapa traffic, start playing video and all, offence is 100k, before I know rider don come down trying to get another bus... Me: officer, no let house talk to much, what can I do? He Look at me I don't need ur money, you will go to the office... Oga that's long story, talk quick, before I lose my rider... Officer you can't have our money in your hand, we have to go to bank, deh start trying to shout at me and what I'll face in their office... Me: oga let me give you 3k here let's dia dis matter .. officer: 10k is what we will take... Me: OK, I'll give you 5k, call rider back into the car, deep hand and give dem the 4k I'm sure of getting from d trip.... Las las nah free trip plus toll I do. Another rider waiting for me zoom I go
grin grin grin Dis awa work ehn...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 6:28pm On May 30, 2019
Terrence15115:
2008 Toyota Prius for SALE. 1.2m only!
Oga drop ur number,
am interested
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Megadrop: 6:30pm On May 30, 2019
dru23:

Young man hear me o .. I never promise anybody anything o .. I tell people if any cars comes available I will hit them up. I never make any promises here o
That's totaly untrue and I know what I am saying. You are too proud and its making you forget a lot of things that you have posted on this thread but the internet still never forgets. With all these promises how come nobody on this thread has come up to say that yes he is driving ur car? Start working the talk!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peterdrury: 6:48pm On May 30, 2019
deedee44:

She mentioned "dru"? That she's a female driver doesn't mean she's her driver. Come to our telegram group and see female drivers
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:49pm On May 30, 2019
Megadrop:
That's totaly untrue and I know what I am saying. You are too proud and its making you forget a lot of things that you have posted on this thread but the internet still never forgets. With all these promises how come nobody on this thread has come up to say that yes he is driving ur car? Start working the talk!

Am going to address this for the last time.. Am a business man first. Before I give any car out ,I have to interview you and feel comfortable with you .... In the past I dealt with crazy drivers, I had to lock some up ,some even owe me money till now, a lot of them took my kindness for weakness.. Let me give u an example, I spoke to a uber driver on this forum, he said he needs a car .. I called him spoke to him got his whatapps etc .. I now send him the picture of the cars via whatapps.. The guy never reply me till now to say yes or No. And am aware that he read my message.. I didnt get any feedback from this person at all ..meaning he didn't send me ..which is ok ,a lot of people don't know how to build good network .. Some feel that I own them something, I don't owe nobody poo but respect, you respect me I respect you...
And from my experience, I believe that Nigerians are their own worse enemy..... This is a tough business that we are in ,you just have to shine your eyes.. I choose my drivers carefully, I dont have to do oga on top etc .. When u see me trust me you getting the real deal ....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 6:53pm On May 30, 2019
deedee44:

Okay, thanks. Let me just leave the idiot, I spent 3k to fix the bumper. Or can I claim 50k for this one grin

Haba! This one na minor damage nah. Mine was actually fixed with 55k. Driver side was badly damaged. Na God save driver sef. Police even lied to the guy that the driver died when they showed him the picture of my accidented car. I can't imagine how much they must have milked from the guy cos he was locked up.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:03pm On May 30, 2019
Xneg:

Bros just forget about uber, if in 2019 you're still asking this question then you're not ready for the business. Find something else to do.

grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:03pm On May 30, 2019
QuitNotice:
grin grin grin Dis awa work ehn...

Nah it is well

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 7:10pm On May 30, 2019
Pls house through out today na card trips I dey see.... The funny aspect b say I don use all cash finish buy fuel eat nd toll gate plus card am cashless now nd am almost out of fuel at admiralty way
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Awhysy: 7:24pm On May 30, 2019

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sola12(m): 7:56pm On May 30, 2019
Today will be the last day i will drive on bolt ....imagine ICM to Apapa for 1900...price will stop reading abt 4km before the end of the trip. Once it reaches the estimated price even if u drive till tomorrow price won’t change !!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 7:57pm On May 30, 2019
Stealth100:

Haba! This one na minor damage nah. Mine was actually fixed with 55k. Driver side was badly damaged. Na God save driver sef. Police even lied to the guy that the driver died when they showed him the picture of my accidented car. I can't imagine how much they must have milked from the guy cos he was locked up.
Lol. Okay
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 7:58pm On May 30, 2019
Blackbishop:
Pls house through out today na card trips I dey see.... The funny aspect b say I don use all cash finish buy fuel eat nd toll gate plus card am cashless now nd am almost out of fuel at admiralty way
You can do small kabukabu to raise cash for fuel

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 8:04pm On May 30, 2019
sola12:
Today will be the last day i will drive on bolt ....imagine ICM to Apapa for 1900...price will stop reading abt 4km before the end of the trip. Once it reaches the estimated price even if u drive till tomorrow price won’t change !!!
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rollitout: 8:22pm On May 30, 2019
efeblin:

Drivers, make sure the cars is in very good condition before you sign any contract with the owner

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:44pm On May 30, 2019
Megadrop:

I only had about four drivers since my three years plus doing uber.... Nairaland no get reliable drivers my others are through referral... my car sales are not even from nairaland customers.. The only thing I gain from nairaland are my engine oil sales...

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:45pm On May 30, 2019
Rollitout:

Drivers, make sure the cars is in very good condition before you sign any contract with the owner

Yes very correct o ..very important, as much as we have bad drivers there are bad owners.. Make everyone shine their eyes..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Onyemanice: 9:08pm On May 30, 2019
Evening everyone, please can Lexus RX 330be used for Uber? It’s 2005. Please do advise
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 9:15pm On May 30, 2019
Onyemanice:
Evening everyone, please can Lexus RX 330be used for Uber? It’s 2005. Please do advise

Is the car yours?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1618) (1619) (1620) (1621) (1622) (1623) (1624) ... (5692) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.