Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1627) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4726864 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1624) (1625) (1626) (1627) (1628) (1629) (1630) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrsage(m): 12:53am On Jun 01, 2019
Epphy:

Fixed rubbish & #75/km must be the reason

Not correct. Progress college Road in Abule Egba to Mushin is not more than 25KM.

The funny app said its 47KM.. grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 3:12am On Jun 01, 2019
Epphy:

N75/km for long trips @ work. Working on Suns (maybe Sats too) as there will be less traffic will be a goal on Taxify with this.

In the middle of difficulties lies opportunity... Albert Einstein
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:35am On Jun 01, 2019
[quote author=Epphy post=78907808]

Please what model of car is yours[/quote

Dru23... The body is not strong and the ground clearance is have mercy, but the return is comforting, only if we have good roads. I make times 2 of wot I used to make on 2.0 engine, so I kind of find comfort in that. If fuel of 1k can give me 4.5k and luckily I can get a tips of 5h, I start having dis feeling if a nice day already, so it makes changing of position easy and calling it a day easy.

The only challenge I'm facing with d car, it takes a bit of time to pick, maybe is the oil as I'm advice to change it or gear sensor. But I'm scared of Kazeem, they have shown me sumtin.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:37am On Jun 01, 2019
aaronson:
Nope, it's a popular saying by the black folks in the US in the fight against racial discrimination and social justice reform, what we know today as black lives matters. The phrase "The revolution won't be televised" is a song by Gill Scott and so the black folks adopted it as thier theme song, while in the struggle, Intelligent underground rappers began using the phrase as well, people like Talib Kweli, Common, Mos Def and that Latino guy from Peru (Immortal Technique).

Kk boss, I've heard sumtin lyk dat from him and in some movies
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:55am On Jun 01, 2019
.Cars and parts. We have a physical address. https://www.nairaland.com/5210120/gazzuzz-autos-part-store

GPS address: https://maps.google.com/?cid=6875435925006525965 

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 6:50am On Jun 01, 2019
mrsage:

Not correct. Progress college Road in Abule Egba to Mushin is not more than 25KM.

The funny app said its 47KM.. grin

Wow...it does that shit at times, mostly if there's a long wait at a stop
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by maczig: 6:50am On Jun 01, 2019
dru23:

So many junks cars that I see on the road.. I was in Nigeria for a whole mouth... too many junk uber /taxify cars.. I took one 06 corolla ,. The shocks were gone, bushing, a / c was not sharp at all ...
Mr man, there are lots of very very good cars including tokunbos that are being driven on 25k rental weekly depending on ur agreement with partner. All partners are not like you. Just say you dont know so we can educate you. You need to be on the field to see for urself. I think the problem with you is that you think you know too much but unfortunately you know nothing. Just like someone did say the last time while quoting one of ur senseless posts that you are an empty barrel and you make the loudest noise. In addition that you also don't have first hand info about this business and i absolutely agree with him unequivocally. So the yardstick for knowing junk cars is through bad suspensions bah forgetting that these cars are always on bad Lagos roads 24/7. If you force ur drivers to be remitting 35k doesn't mean others don't do 25k. Same you said no trustworthy drivers on Nairaland same you telling guys here that you will buzz them. Onye apari

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:53am On Jun 01, 2019
maczig:
Mr man, there are lots of very very good cars including tokunbos that are being driven on 25k rental weekly depending on ur agreement with partner. All partners are not like you. Just say you dont know so we can educate you. You need to be on the field to see for urself. I think the problem with you is that you think you know too much but unfortunately you know nothing. Just like someone did say the last time while quoting one of ur senseless posts that you are an empty barrel and you make the loudest noise. In addition that you also don't have first hand info about this business and i absolutely agree with him unequivocally. So the yardstick for knowing junk cars is through bad suspensions bah forgetting that these cars are always on bad Lagos roads 24/7. If you force ur drivers to be remitting 35k doesn't mean others don't do 25k. Same you said no trustworthy drivers on Nairaland same you telling guys here that you will buzz them. Onye apari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 6:54am On Jun 01, 2019
knowyeknot:

Have driven his car too

Testimony time grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 6:55am On Jun 01, 2019
pope191:
Please what model of car is yours[/quote

Dru23... The body is not strong and the ground clearance is have mercy, but the return is comforting, only if we have good roads. I make times 2 of wot I used to make on 2.0 engine, so I kind of find comfort in that. If fuel of 1k can give me 4.5k and luckily I can get a tips of 5h, I start having dis feeling if a nice day already, so it makes changing of position easy and calling it a day easy.

The only challenge I'm facing with d car, it takes a bit of time to pick, maybe is the oil as I'm advice to change it or gear sensor. But I'm scared of Kazeem, they have shown me sumtin.

No be Dru ask na smiley
You did not answer my question in particular sef cheesy

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:59am On Jun 01, 2019
knowyeknot:

Have driven his car too

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:24am On Jun 01, 2019
Epphy:

No be Dru ask na smiley
You did not answer my question in particular sef cheesy

When I say Dru23 boss... I mean Honda civic 04/05

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 7:27am On Jun 01, 2019
pope191:

grin grin grin Ok
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:29am On Jun 01, 2019
Stealth100:

So this guy is more popular than I thought.

I guess not as much as Zlatan zanku angry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 7:43am On Jun 01, 2019
pope191:

I guess not as much as Zlatan zanku angry

Lol.. Speaks a lot about the intellect of our young people.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 8:01am On Jun 01, 2019
Was on the island yesterday after work went to KPMG a regular nite hotspot for rides got there and must have met like 30 cars I was like Wetin na this was like almost 9pm when normally there would be fewer cars there eventually droe past there and went thru 1G4 (If you know ..you know) met other drivers there too las las I ended up on Adeola Odeku and it still took almost 30-40mins before I got a ride that was coming to mainland men the saturation no easy but we keep keeping on na..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:39am On Jun 01, 2019
maczig:
[b]Mr man, there are lots of very very good cars including tokunbos that are being driven on 25k rental weekly [/b]depending on ur agreement with partner. All partners are not like you. Just say you dont know so we can educate you. You need to be on the field to see for urself. I think the problem with you is that you think you know too much but unfortunately you know nothing. Just like someone did say the last time while quoting one of ur senseless posts that you are an empty barrel and you make the loudest noise. In addition that you also don't have first hand info about this business and i absolutely agree with him unequivocally. So the yardstick for knowing junk cars is through bad suspensions bah forgetting that these cars are always on bad Lagos roads 24/7. If you force ur drivers to be remitting 35k doesn't mean others don't do 25k. Same you said no trustworthy drivers on Nairaland same you telling guys here that you will buzz them. Onye apari

Equally are bad cars too .. Any owner given out tokunbo cars for 25k weekly will need to evaluate is brain cells. Nairaland is not a place to get drivers o .... Have been on ground for a month now ,and every uber ride I took . I always ask if the know nairaland,more than 80% said no .. My three years doing uber have gotten about three drivers from nairaland.. One is very well known and still owes me over 100k till now, the second one was good ,paid on time.. And thinks he knows it all. The third one is a female. The best driver I have so far, at times I ask her if she goes on nairaland again.. She laughs and said no .she tells me to much nonsense goes on nairaland... now that been said, my cars sales are not from nairaland either, I ask a friend that advertise cars on nairaland, if he has gotten buyers from nairaland. He said nairaland people no get money, that most are broke.. So I switch my car sales to Jijii ,and behold I sold my car on Jijii... The only thing nairaland has help me in terms of sales, is my Mobil 1 extended performance engine oil .. That I will give nairaland the credit for ....anything else from that is all rubbish. Nairaland is not a place to look for drivers, anybody taking nairaland serious is doing it at his own perils ... I only use nairaland has a research study to know what is going on and than use that to compare what is on the road.. I also have people that are driving and I ask questions and get feedback from.... I don't ask my own drivers any time of uber questions like how work etc .. Once u start doing that, you will start to hear complain this and that.. As long as they pay me their rental than we are good. .Most of the critics better yet all the critics are mostly drivers that want to push their own narrative.. They complain about day and nite. But they still wake up in the morning to do uber.. Uber is not my only source of income o, .. And also you don't hear me asking or looking for a mechanic like you people do .. Never once did I needed a mechanic advice on nairaland, never once at all ... if my own mechanic can't fix something in my car ,which is very rare, I will tell my driver to take the car to Radauto.. Have used them in the past, they are expensive but at least they get the job done.. I will rather my hard earn money on qualify mechanics at Radauto than any nairaland mechanic .... Not saying there aren't any good nairaland mechanics o ,but am not ready to take that chance at all .. .. This is will be my last topic on this subject, nairaland is not a place to look for drivers or even sale cars ,it is a form of free advert o ....

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donshaddow(m): 8:42am On Jun 01, 2019
Guys, UberBolt drivers in Kenya have started a hash tag asking the govt to intervene in the ridiculous low fare. What are we gonna do down here?

https://www.nairaland.com/5219528/outrage-over-low-returns-uber

https://www.tuko.co.ke/amp/306976-outrage-returns-uber-taxify-drivers.html

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:44am On Jun 01, 2019

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:50am On Jun 01, 2019
pope191:

Civic has a low clearance, but overall my drivers are not complaining at all .. Strong body etc ..if you take good care of the car you will fine .. I think my drivers that drive civics are in better position to talk... and none complain at all .. I just concluded on another civic .. This will be in Lagos in July

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:57am On Jun 01, 2019
maczig:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 01, 2019
Carshopper:

Let's talk on ur requirements...I run such

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 01, 2019
dru23:

Civic has a low clearance, but overall my drivers are not complaining at all .. Strong body etc ..if you take good care of the car you will fine .. I think my drivers that drive civics are in better position to talk... and none complain at all .. I just concluded on another civic .. This will be in Lagos in July

Used this car before

Best car ever before I later bought a pilot

Fuel economy is wonderful shocked

Never had issues with it

Not to say how cheap the engine and gear box is if you ever have to change them

People chasing corrolla up and down don't know what's up

Best car to recoup your money on time

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:03am On Jun 01, 2019
maybachmusic:

Used this car before

Never had issues with it

Finally somebody with actual experience... and any crazy kazzem mechanic can fix am easily.. Engine bay is easy to work around..

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:06am On Jun 01, 2019
maybachmusic:

Used this car before

Never had issues with it

People chasing corrolla up and down don't know what's up

Best car to recoup your money on time
Yours is very clean o .. I think silver color tend to hold better than other color. Silver seems to shine better

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 01, 2019
dru23:

Yours is very clean o .. I think silver color tend to hold better than other color. Silver seems to shine better

I loved it

Was like a cute toy

grin
Sprayed it and put black wheels grin
Used it in my university days till last year
Sold it to a friend who cruises it now
Then got a 2006 pilot which has been faithful too

Funny how my first car a Toyota showed me hell and I found favor with Hondas

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:22am On Jun 01, 2019
[quote author=maybachmusic post=78914877]

I loved it

Was like a cute toy

grin
Sprayed it and put black wheels grin
Used it in my university days till last year
Sold it to a friend who cruises it now
Then got a 2006 pilot which has been faithful too

Funny how my first car a Toyota showed me hell and I found favor with Hondas [/quote]
Don't let the Toyota crew hear that o .. You are on your own if they come after you .. I wouldn't be able to defend you, fighting off a bunch of hyenas no be easy task ,just ask the lions
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:52am On Jun 01, 2019
Stealth100:

Lol.. Speaks a lot about the intellect of our young people.

Lol... I blame d media, unless one decide to see what's on the other side, they keep feeding the people with what deh like. Only 4 riders shock me and we pick conversation from there, cos I somewhat have this belive i don't pick same interest in music with most of the riders, so I just put it in FM. But dis days I was playing Family Portrait by Pink, Adam & Eve by Nas, Lauryn Hill - Tell Him and they were rocking it line 4 line. 2 of dem get to destination and delayed alighting, 1 even chatting me for extra 10 mins, inside my mind.. I was like if only u know say nah work I deh grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:55am On Jun 01, 2019
dru23:

Compare to corolla, like you said one have to pay more attention

Abeg make I pursue taxify bonus inside this rain...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donshaddow(m): 10:07am On Jun 01, 2019
Gbagan! Gbagan!! Gbagan!!!. Request came in.
Me: hello good morning, you requested for a ride.
Rider: yes, I'm at blah blah blah.
Me: at pick up.
Rider: actually it's my mum that's going... Pls reverse so we can put these things in the booth.
Me: Pots, bowls and lots of other things to fill the booth. Mmmm, opened the booth. How many pple are going? I can't take more than 4 persons pls.
Rider: no, just these ones....
Me: oya come in... 1, 2, 3, 4 and 2 teenagers. shocked
Sorry I can't take more than 4 pple pls.
Rider: oya open your booth!
Me: gladly open and zoom off.
It shall not be well with UberBolt. From the spot I picked them, each person will spend about #600 to get to Ikeja under bridge then connect to Alausa. Estimated price is fixed for #2k.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 10:26am On Jun 01, 2019
xana101:
it happened to me today. I discovered it’s stop reading at N2,500 so I ended the trip and told rider that my hand mistakenly end her trip. I told her to add anything she like for me after taken her to her destination. She agreed. Got to her destination she gave me N3,500.

Sharp guy. I for don dey do this. But i don quit taxify. grin

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1624) (1625) (1626) (1627) (1628) (1629) (1630) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.