Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,739 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1628) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4746616 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1625) (1626) (1627) (1628) (1629) (1630) (1631) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 10:28am On Jun 01, 2019
maybachmusic:
Need a car to rent for personal use for one month

Within lag

I will pay 25/30k a week

Based on condition I'll pay upfront

If you have a good one you can quote

Wicked man. That's about 4,300 per day.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:36am On Jun 01, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
25k loaded. 20k next....

IF YOU USE AN ELANTRA WITH A 2.0 LITER ENGINE, DO NOT PAY MORE THAN 20K RENTAL.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Awhysy: 10:40am On Jun 01, 2019
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 10:44am On Jun 01, 2019
Pls does anyone have a contact in ladipo that sells rims? I need this Lexus rim urgently. "17*7"

Holla me pls.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 01, 2019
Cooladex:

undecided

Not a must to comment on what you don't understand

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:46am On Jun 01, 2019
donshaddow:
Gbagan! Gbagan!! Gbagan!!!. Request came in.
Me: hello good morning, you requested for a ride.
Rider: yes, I'm at blah blah blah.
Me: at pick up.
Rider: actually it's my mum that's going... Pls reverse so we can put these things in the booth.
Me: Pots, bowls and lots of other things to fill the booth. Mmmm, opened the booth. How many pple are going? I can't take more than 4 persons pls.
Rider: no, just these ones....
Me: oya come in... 1, 2, 3, 4 and 2 teenagers. shocked
Sorry I can't take more than 4 pple pls.
Rider: oya open your booth!
Me: gladly open and zoom off.
It shall not be well with UberBolt. From the spot I picked them, each person will spend about #600 to get to Ikeja under bridge then connect to Alausa. Estimated price is fixed for #2k.

Lol! The person ah just drop now, sound it to my ear, they have given me price already... Me; No problem, soon deh will b the one to come and pick you. I just need to balance up some stuff and see what's next

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:54am On Jun 01, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

20k is too much self ...more like 15k ,that is why I wanted to buy your tokunbo 07 for 500k ... you have to look at the rental delivery and compare the cost of the car. So if rental is 15k ,than it is only fair to sell that elantra for 500k .. You have to look at the market conditions too bro ....and you know elantra parts are expensive too .. The elantra engine 2.0 is getting expensive now, it is the same engine Santa Fe v4 2007 upwards use tucson use.. The engine is more than 200k now, keep in mind I get people for ladipo o.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:58am On Jun 01, 2019
dru23:

20k is too much self ...more like 15k ,that is why I wanted to buy your tokunbo 07 for 500k ... you have to look at the rental delivery and compare the cost of the car. So if rental is 15k ,than it is only fair to sell that elantra for 500k .. You have to look at the market conditions too bro ....and you know elantra parts are expensive too .. The elantra engine 2.0 is getting expensive now, it is the same engine Santa Fe v4 2007 upwards use tucson use.. The engine is more than 200k now, keep in mind I get people for ladipo o.

https://www.nairaland.com/5215174/toks-2007-hyundai-elantra-accident

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 11:11am On Jun 01, 2019
[quote author=dru23 post=78915183][/quote]

Hahaha...Dru the lion grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 11:14am On Jun 01, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Any reason for this, sire?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:15am On Jun 01, 2019
But seriously, uber was not designed for rental.

I am designing an offline app for LUXURY vehicles above 2010, I will employ smart drivers and link riders who are interested in quality rides.

Cc chillex8, deedee44.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 11:15am On Jun 01, 2019
Is bad roads one of the criterion NNPC used to pick their test centres? angry

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:16am On Jun 01, 2019
izzou:

Any reason for this, sire?

to spite dru23

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:17am On Jun 01, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

I am designing an offline app for LUXURY vehicles above 2010, I will employ smart drivers and link riders who are interested in quality rides

Cc chillex, deedee44.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 11:17am On Jun 01, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

to spite dru23

Get ready for his mention

grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 11:18am On Jun 01, 2019
pope191:

Lol... I blame d media, unless one decide to see what's on the other side, they keep feeding the people with what deh like. Only 4 riders shock me and we pick conversation from there, cos I somewhat have this belive i don't pick same interest in music with most of the riders, so I just put it in FM. But dis days I was playing Family Portrait by Pink, Adam & Eve by Nas, Lauryn Hill - Tell Him and they were rocking it line 4 line. 2 of dem get to destination and delayed alighting, 1 even chatting me for extra 10 mins, inside my mind.. I was like if only u know say nah work I deh grin

Very true. My playlist has earned me so much tips ehn. Especially from early morning peeps going to work.
A rider was once playing Jay-Z's Holy Grail album from his aux and we were both jamming every line. Nigga was shook.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:19am On Jun 01, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

to spite dru23

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:20am On Jun 01, 2019
Epphy:

Hahaha...Dru the lion grin

Yes o ...don't mind me joor
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 11:28am On Jun 01, 2019
Cooladex:

How ? 25/30k weekly Is same drivers pay and still wreck moto grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 11:28am On Jun 01, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

I am designing an offline app for LUXURY vehicles above 2010, I will employ smart drivers and link riders who are interested in quality rides.

Cc chillex, deedee44.

Please keep me in the loop when this kicks off. I know you got the posh riders connect grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 11:54am On Jun 01, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Cc chillex, deedee44.

You happen to know uber more than the ceo, if uber had no rental in mind, how come they have driver and owner match on their website?

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:58am On Jun 01, 2019
[quote author=Xneg post=78919121]

You happen to know uber more than the ceo, if uber had no rental in mind, how come they have driver and owner match on their website? [/quote]

He is about to start is own app.. Uber version for luxury cars. It will start with 2021 upwards.. Drivers are lining up as we speak now.. Poor souls ..jumping from fry pan to fire ...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:01pm On Jun 01, 2019
dru23:
. He is about to start is own app.. Uber version for luxury cars. It will start with 2021 upwards.. Drivers are lining up as we speak now.. Poor souls ..jumping from fry pan to fire ...

smart investors know what I'm driving at. Only the wise will understand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:01pm On Jun 01, 2019
Stealth100:

Please keep me in the loop when this kicks off. I know you got the posh riders connect grin

So you too want to be among drivers jumping from fry pan to fire ..continue Mr. Stealth 100 .. It is well sha
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:04pm On Jun 01, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

smart investors know what I'm driving at. Only the wise will understand

I guess Oga taxi didn't know what they are doing... goodluck bro ,so how work dey go for shop.. Hope all is well sha.. Make God bless our hustle

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:04pm On Jun 01, 2019
dru23:

Civic has a low clearance, but overall my drivers are not complaining at all .. Strong body etc ..if you take good care of the car you will fine .. I think my drivers that drive civics are in better position to talk... and none complain at all .. I just concluded on another civic .. This will be in Lagos in July

Oga mi, sow a seed into my life nah
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:05pm On Jun 01, 2019
There are riders who are tired of the 2005 Corolla's and want to turn up in 2019 prado's. I will meet that need. instead of running with the crowd, identify a target audience, and meet a need.

Invest smart. There are greater rewards.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:07pm On Jun 01, 2019
dru23:

I guess Oga taxi didn't know what they are doing... goodluck bro ,so how work dey go for shop.. Hope all is well sha.. Make God bless our hustle

They went with the crowd

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 12:08pm On Jun 01, 2019
franksam2009:
one of the sensible human I have seen on the thread so far, if every driver should voice out their opinion this way, I'm sure they will have a rethink

Exactly instead of complaining here.
Let's bombard them with the complaints too

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 12:11pm On Jun 01, 2019
Xneg:

You happen to know uber more than the ceo, if uber had no rental in mind, how come they have driver and owner match on their website?

Wake up guy and smell the fish...Ehailing was not designed for rentals but we Nigerians we too get Agidi and we don't want to hear the truth.How realistic and for how long do you think drivers want to be paying 30k or now 25k weekly and keeping at best 10k weekly only to themselves. It is even better if it is HP but not all these silly killer throat HP am talking company HP where you have a car and you pay 50-60k monthly for 24 months max...But since Rentals has become a source of livelihood for some what can we do but hope for the best but knowing the inevitable.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 01, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
There are riders who are tired of the 2005 Corolla's and want to turn up in 2019 prado's. I will meet that need. instead of running with the crowd, identify a target audience, and meet a need.

Invest smart. There are greater rewards.

Tired of them bro

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:24pm On Jun 01, 2019
pope191:

Oga mi, sow a seed into my life nah

I don't understand o .. You want make I dash you ?or you make I reserve the civic for you on rental ... please explain, so I go take know which meme to reply you...

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1625) (1626) (1627) (1628) (1629) (1630) (1631) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.