Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1690) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4815234 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1687) (1688) (1689) (1690) (1691) (1692) (1693) ... (5704) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 9:08pm On Jun 14, 2019
dru23:

Mumu

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 9:16pm On Jun 14, 2019
dru23:

cool I stay winning bro.. I will continue to give facts bro ..

He probably wants you to take a picture of the gaddam warehouse. Or using my Igbo people intonation, "packing store".
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:48pm On Jun 14, 2019
Crvrider:

He probably wants you to take a picture of the gaddam warehouse. Or using my Igbo people intonation, "packing store".

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:49pm On Jun 14, 2019
deedee44:

Mumu

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 10:37pm On Jun 14, 2019
GAZZUZZ where is the 6 units of tokunbo corolla non accident u putting up for rent? I didn't see you advertise for drivers?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dinowest: 11:09pm On Jun 14, 2019
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 14, 2019
Sir / Ma, please I'd like to make an enquiry for a friend. This car is a 2002 model (1.8ltr, 4 cylinder engine) which meets Uber specification and its not as expensive as Toyota Corolla or Toyota Camry considering what fares rates are at the moment. Is it durable?
Cc Oga Gazzuz, egbon dru and my brothers.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 11:41pm On Jun 14, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Hahaha, some will even ask you if you are at the black gate or no: 19 after telling you to follow the map.
You tell me your house is number 19 and I called to tell you I am there you are still asking if I am at number 19. I will just end the call you can call back let's use your own airtime to do the question and answer.

These days once I picked your call I will ask you where I am coming to pick you before you ask me the annoying 'where are you?' question.
what of the ones that will enter and ask; have you started the trip?
Shio....
Me; Not yet, but you know you have to be in the car before i start the trip.
Some will answer me yes. Some will look stupid

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 11:42pm On Jun 14, 2019
dru23:

Depends on the driver ,some takes about 6months,but mostly it is written down when 12k miles will be up. So my drivers keep track of it
lemme understand something, are you trying to say that fram filter last 6 months=12k miles? shocked
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by knowyeknot: 11:43pm On Jun 14, 2019
[quote author=pope191 post=79336144][/quote]

Not really at least things are better, at least couple of my riders don toast me even go out together sef.
We are getting there
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by igwedehxy: 11:45pm On Jun 14, 2019
hello guys. i just got a Toyota Camry 2005 a.k.a Big Daddy. i am thinking of:

1. giving it to a fleet management company
2. Putting it on higher purchase
3. putting it up strictly for rentals
4. or doin the Uber myself ( i dont really drive well and may have to go to driving school and obtain drivers liscense)

please someone should suggest wat will be the best investment plan for me.

i will appreciate ur inputs
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 11:49pm On Jun 14, 2019
mrmayormedia:

My driver drives 9,000-10,000 miles in 30days...am really disturbed.
grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 11:49pm On Jun 14, 2019
muyiwaadekunle1:
Sir / Ma, please I'd like to make an enquiry for a friend. This car is a 2002 model (1.8ltr, 4 cylinder engine) which meets Uber specification and its not as expensive as Toyota Corolla or Toyota Camry considering what fares rates are at the moment. Is it durable?
Cc Oga Gazzuz, egbon dru and my brothers.
Yes if you are driving it yourself. Have used it before on uber platform before i transfered it to a bro and never had issues(small size) with riders. Its a strong car

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 11:51pm On Jun 14, 2019
igwedehxy:

4. or doin the Uber myself ( i dont really drive well and may have to go to driving school and obtain drivers liscense)

Option 4 ( my opinion) because you will safe the certain amount expected if on rental as well as saving for yourself as a driver

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by igwedehxy: 12:04am On Jun 15, 2019
shollywendy1:

Option 4 ( my opinion)

ok thanks. it may really take a while. cos i heard original driver's liscence has yo come out before i can register as a driver on the uber app
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:46am On Jun 15, 2019
franksam2009:
lemme understand something, are you trying to say that fram filter last 6 months=12k miles? shocked

This is the final time I will explain this to you.. Fram has improved their from 15k miles oil change to 20k miles .. I carry the ones that last for 15k miles ... this is what I use on all my uber cars .. Now would I advice people to wait till 15k miles to 20 miles ? The answer is NO, on the 15k miles oil filter, I change them at 12k miles only, I don't do the whole 15k miles. And now on the 20k miles oil filter, I will advice to do oil change at 15k miles.....
You are the same person that stated that fake oil would not damage engine .... So for me to reply you ,is a waste of time ..

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 12:58am On Jun 15, 2019
knowyeknot:

Not really at least things are better, at least couple of my riders don toast me even go out together sef.
We are getting there

U go out 2geda
Picked a uni girl, she was asking me out.
Dt we should go to shrine anytime I'm free I say no I don't drink n smoke.

Abeg I no want whala b4 dey go call me to come light oven grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 1:35am On Jun 15, 2019
igwedehxy:

OPTION A4 in Humphrey Nwosu's voice.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mymotong: 5:18am On Jun 15, 2019
mymotong:
We still install the MOST AFFORDABLE AND QUALITY TRACKERS YOU COULD FIND ANYWHERE, featuring Android/iOS tracking/demobilizing, sms tracking/demobilize, online tracking/demobilizing, daily mileage report (to know how many km your car runs each day), Vehicle history report (where your car had been between time X and Y) and many more features.

Presently going for 25K (without Online Platform), 30K (with Lifetime access to online platform/app).

Call us on 09032614208 to schedule an installation.

Tracker page: https://mymoto.com.ng/product/vehicle-car-pickup-commercial-trucks-gps-tracker-h02-tracker-nigerian-configured/
Office Location: 3-9 Olu Koleosho Street, Off Medical Road, Ikeja, Lagos

WHY DOES YOUR CAR NEED MYMOTO TRACKER

(1) Security: While anti-theft systems like push-buttons before car start, gear lock, pedal locks etc… are good, ONLY A TRACKING SYSTEM LIKE OURS ALLOWS YOU TO RECOVER (AND ALSO PROTECT) YOUR VEHICLE IF YOUR CAR IS HIJACKED FROM YOU WHILE DRIVING. Our trackers are both anti-theft and recovery in nature. e.g. You should shutdown your car before you sleep at night or park in a public space. Whenever you need to start the car, you enable it also.

(2) Remote Monitoring: GPS Security trackers allows you to monitor your vehicle location remotely from your phone. You are able to view your car’s location in real time (from our IOS/ANDROID APPS).

(3) Vehicle History: Through our online platform (IOS/ANDROID APPS) , you can view where your car had been between DAY X and DAY Y. A plot is shown on a map showing your car’s movement over this period of time.

(4) Remotely Stop Your Car: With our security GPS tracker, you are able to stop your car from ANY PHONE with an sms command. This function can also be carried out through our online platforms.

(5) Geo-Fencing Alarm:If your car goes beyond set a radius (or multi-point), say Lagos, you will be notified by sms.

(6) Other alarms (Over-speed Alarm, Ignition On Alarm, Low Battery Alarm ): Over-speed alarms notifies you via sms when your car goes beyond a particular speed. Ignition on notifies you WHENEVER your car is started. Low Battery Alarm lets you know when your car battery is low.

(7) Daily Mileage report (online platform): Daily mileage report shows you a daily chart (in KM) of your car.

We have heard of one or two expereience of how clients were able to recover their vehicles BECAUSE THEY HAD A TRACKER INSTALLED IN IT. We will be sharing some of them with you based on TRUE LIFE EXPERIENCES.

If you have had personal experiences also, kindly share with us.

WE STILL INSTALL THE MOST AFFORDABLE TRACKERS AROUND STARTING FROM 25K (VARIES WITH CAR MODEL).

CONTACT US ON 09032614208 OR 08060675824. More details on tracker: https://mymoto.com.ng/why-you-should-install-the-mymoto-security-tracker/

WE ARE THE ONLY COMPANY THAT OFFERS FREE LIFETIME ACCESS TO OUR ONLINE PLATFORMS FOR MONITORING/STOPpING YOUR CAR.

YOU'VE SPENT QUITE MUCH TO ACQUIRE YOUR CAR, SECURE IT WITH A TRACKER. BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY

Story 1
During one of our installs, the client shared with us how Mr Ayo (not his real name) borrowed his brothers car, and waylaid in the night somewhere in Lagos. Unknown to the thieves, the car had a tracker in it. That same night they tracked the vehicle to a military baracks (apparenntly the thieves had accomplices with military connections). They went with the police and they were able to recover the car (THE DEMOBILIZE FUNCTION OF THE TRACKER WAS USED TO ENSURE THE CAR DID NOT MOVE UNTIL THEY GOT TO THAT LOCATION)...

Story 2
Mr Bayo was bout entering his car in the night somewhere in Lagos when he was attacked. He immediately used his phone to demobilize the car some minutes after they had zoomed away with the car. The thieves ran away when they discovered the car wasn't strating again. The car was tracked to Ajah. Apparently the thieves ran away in fear with the keys of the car grin

If you have similar stories please share with us...

Call/Whatsapp 08060675824 for details on how to schedule an installation.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:26am On Jun 15, 2019
BAZ001:

U go out 2geda

Lol @Oven... So its now a bad tin to help a sister, one fine girl dat ask me if I'll take her out after doing one free trip, I just siddon reason em! After all dis hustle? My mumu don do. Two ask for my WhatsApp line last week nd dis, but I don't make d first move on riders. I so much hate don't be stupid.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:31am On Jun 15, 2019
igwedehxy:

Option 4 seems d best if laziness won't b ur problem, but its natural, you don't have any1 bullying you, just self motivation. If you are a good driver, its either you are seeing your money or the car, but on the other hand, you may not see both.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:34am On Jun 15, 2019
knowyeknot:

We are getting there

Nah soh
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrmayormedia: 6:31am On Jun 15, 2019
franksam2009:
grin

This is not funny
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 6:47am On Jun 15, 2019
dru23:

Looks like u driving an elantra.. How u like the car

Its okay. I prefer it to a Corolla..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 6:50am On Jun 15, 2019
If you are the uber driver that likes to disobey "working traffic lights" at late nights and early mornings, get ready to donate your weekly earnings to the Nigerian Police Force lipsrsealed
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 7:49am On Jun 15, 2019
izzou:
If you are the uber driver that likes to disobey "working traffic lights" at late nights and early mornings, get ready to donate your weekly earnings to the Nigerian Police Force lipsrsealed
them catch you abi?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:55am On Jun 15, 2019
1daboi:
them catch you abi?

Nop

The corolla in front of me at the Adekunle traffic light.
As the guy pass, light turn green. Police block am for that MRS

I also experienced it at Maryland one early morning. Was trying to pass at green, and it immediately turned red. My tires were past the line. Police block me and ask me to wind down. I refused

Queue Don dey my back. As e turn green, people begin blow horn. Them free me, I zoom off cool

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 15, 2019
shollywendy1:

Yes if you are driving it yourself. Have used it before on uber platform before i transfered it to a bro and never had issues(small size) with riders. Its a strong car

Thank you boss. I will relay your message to him.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by knowyeknot: 8:18am On Jun 15, 2019
BAZ001:

U go out 2geda

A couple of Babcock girls , the rest na working class
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 8:35am On Jun 15, 2019
1daboi:
them catch you abi?
grin grin grin. Dem cramp me yesternite
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 8:39am On Jun 15, 2019
slamstanlee:
what of the ones that will enter and ask; have you started the trip?
Shio....
Me; Not yet, but you know you have to be in the car before i start the trip.
Some will answer me yes. Some will look stupid
angry grin grin na that stupid look I dey like grin as them wan prepare fight

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1687) (1688) (1689) (1690) (1691) (1692) (1693) ... (5704) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.