Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,132 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1692) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4758047 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1689) (1690) (1691) (1692) (1693) (1694) (1695) ... (5692) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:24am On Jun 15, 2019
franksam2009:
I'm not trying to attack anyone's hustle but telling people to use an oil for as much as 12k-15k miles which is equivalent to 5-6 months is so wrong and misleading.
For Christ sake read the back labels of these oils, they still strongly advise you to follow your owners recommended oil intervals (5-6k miles)
My point is the synthetic oil is actually great and also the best in the market, it reduce engine wear and tear, and can go as much as 15k miles on USA European free clear roads with less traffic
But not on Lagos Uber biz with consistent short trips, Consistent Stop and go, consistent off and on engine, annoying unending Lagos stop nd go traffic, ur slug and carbon build up will be so much ehh.
U can still help yourselves with some YouTube videos, all foreign expect mechanics strongly condemned the 15k miles oil change idea

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 11:25am On Jun 15, 2019
dru23:

Take it or leave, USA has the best standard from cars that come in into the USA. Are u aware that before any cars coming to the American market has to comply with USA safety standard... even health care ,just to name a few .... grin or u think USA is a lawless country or dumping ground...

Dru my point is US standard is not the only standard.. And no standard is the best stardard..
Nigeria has no standard we all know that sir

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:26am On Jun 15, 2019
thebigkendo:

Dru my point is US standard is not the only standard.. And no standard is the best stardard..
Nigeria has no standard we all know that sir

But am sure u prefer American Spec Toyota cars... grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 11:27am On Jun 15, 2019
dru23:

Funny guy wetin concern ,I got them for personal use.. I treat my cars well .. And funny enough these things dont cost alot

You started getting your mobil 1 for personal use.. We know how it ended grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 11:27am On Jun 15, 2019
dru23:

But am sure u prefer American Spec Toyota cars... grin grin

I will actually take japan manufactured toyota over american spec..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:33am On Jun 15, 2019
slamstanlee:
what of the ones that will enter and ask; have you started the trip?
Shio....
Me; Not yet, but you know you have to be in the car before i start the trip.
Some will answer me yes. Some will look stupid
Lolzz, don't make them look stupid.
Some are actually being concerned, u know it's possible a driver may forget to start a trip especially when a nice rider get in and immediately engage you in a conversation.
It does happen, some will be the ones to tell you to start the trip.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:36am On Jun 15, 2019
thebigkendo:

I will actually take japan spec/manufactured toyota over american spec..

You are such a smart guy ....most of the Toyota cars that u see on the road outside Japan are made for export o.. Japan is a very small country .. And japan dont make big cars at all .. They make and export cars base on what will sell in those countries.. Most of the Japanese cars u see on Nigeria u would not see them in Japan..

Fun Fact :: have been to Japan few times oooo grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:40am On Jun 15, 2019
thebigkendo:

You started getting your mobil 1 for personal use.. We know how it ended grin grin

Yes o Your Nigerian Mobil for 5k naira .. Lol ...dont hate bro ..just learn from me ...lol funny guy ...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:44am On Jun 15, 2019
thebigkendo:

We still selling Mobil 1 oil bro. Join the Mobil team, dont be left out in the cold .. Dont use that fake sh*t that cost 5k naira ..Join us bro, if you can't beat them ,you might as well join them.. Lol funny guy ....

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 11:45am On Jun 15, 2019
dru23:

Yes o Your Nigerian Mobil for 5k naira .. Lol ...dont hate bro ..just learn from me ...lol funny guy ...

Nobody is hating on you man

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 12:02pm On Jun 15, 2019
dru23:

You are such a smart guy ....most of the Toyota cars that u see on the road outside Japan are made for export o.. Japan is a very small country .. And japan dont make big cars at all .. They make and export cars base on what will sell in those countries.. Most of the Japanese cars u see on Nigeria u would not see them in Japan..

Fun Fact :: have been to Japan few times oooo grin

grin grin grin you wan make we start deh share pictures of where we have been to? I won't indulge you dru

I will take a "made in Japan" toyota over a "made in USA" Toyota

Fun fact: There are "made in japan" toyotas in the US

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 12:03pm On Jun 15, 2019
dru23:

Lol .... If that is the case Mobil 1 extended performance should be out of business by now ... and also cars like Toyota Camry new models like 2011 up ,recommends changing oil every 10k miles with full synthetic oil ,mineral oil every 3k to 5k miles ...
oga shey you have a car manual, car manufacturers will only recommend use of it's synthetic oil products, Toyota for example advice it's customers to use it's Toyota synthetic engine oil at 6k miles to avoid voiding it warranty

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:03pm On Jun 15, 2019
slamstanlee:
make i no talk, if not my stories no go finish for a week here

Boss talk o, nah part of experience grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 12:04pm On Jun 15, 2019
dru23:

Back to Lagos traffic .. Thank you for bringing that up .. For the wear and tear of Lagos traffic.. Than you need to use better quality oil than ,which if course you dont use ..most of the oil that enters naija market will not meet international standard, especially the USA standard ..now that been said ,your cheap oil that u use ,u should be doing oil change every 2k miles ....
this is very true but what I am against is you telling people to use Uber cars for 12k miles be4 oil change, which is very wrong

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:11pm On Jun 15, 2019
franksam2009:
this is very true but what I am against is you telling people to use Uber cars for 12k miles be4 oil change, which is very wrong

Again..... Mobil 1 extended performance is good for 15k miles oil change... I do my oil change every 12k miles , also am changing my air filters ,which a lot of people over look ..keep in mind o am not going to start selling air filters, only for personal use ...

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:19pm On Jun 15, 2019
thebigkendo:

grin grin grin you wan make we start deh share pictures of where we have been to? I won't indulge you dru

I will take a "made in Japan" toyota over a "made in USA" Toyota

Fun fact: There are "made in japan" toyotas in the US

Coz you are not going to win that battle...

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:21pm On Jun 15, 2019
franksam2009:

You lost all credibility when u said fake oil will not damage engine... grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 12:31pm On Jun 15, 2019
drmikeadams:
grin grin grin. Dem cramp me yesternite
:ohow was it resolved?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 12:53pm On Jun 15, 2019
dru23:

Coz you are not going to win that battle...

grin grin let me indulge you just this once

Modified

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dannybrasky(m): 1:08pm On Jun 15, 2019
Its getting interesting grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 1:24pm On Jun 15, 2019
1daboi:
:ohow was it resolved?
grin grin. I run one way to enter my street ;gbam mofos blocked me grin grin police :we RE goin to station ur offence na 60k
Me ;shock come humble like chicken wey rain beat ;go ATM comot 2k.
Dem no gree say car must sleep for station grin
The man jst say make I bring am say I be gentle man grin
I go dey go 1km from today go turn

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by diportivo: 1:34pm On Jun 15, 2019
thebigkendo:

did u really have to do that?

abu u forget say na gbagada the guy dey?? grin

so says thecar grin grin

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:40pm On Jun 15, 2019
Me: ma, please where are u going 2?
Rider: old Ojo road after
Me: ha
Rider: its just after orile

Hmmm, after no ni... Back to sleep #LazyMi

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jesusson2020: 1:42pm On Jun 15, 2019
TUGBASKY1:
Uber driver needed for a just arrived;
*Tokunbo 2004 Toyota Corolla.
*Hire Purchase ONLY
*38,000 naira weekly
*Duration 18months
*10% initial deposit
*Driver Should live within Lekki/ajah(preferably).
*Car is in top top shape plus (comprehensive insurance)
Only serious minded driver should
Call me on 08171282131

Can you do 100k down payment.

I have a driver for you.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 15, 2019
diportivo:

did u really have to do that?

abu u forget say na gbagada the guy dey?? grin

so says the.car grin grin

Dipo! Dipo!! Dipo!!!

How many times did I call you.

Do you want me to call lega.lo or legal.wealth and the.visit to open case file on your matter on this thread. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Abeg, don't invite them here, else they would derail this wonderful thread.

I dey come, lemme go dig up my village pictures to oppress all these people indulging themselves.

Have you been to my village. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 2:01pm On Jun 15, 2019
pope191:
Me: ma, please where are u going 2?
Rider: old Ojo road after
Me: ha
Rider: its just after orile

Just took a rider from Festac To Atan cemetery and back.

Nothing dey this life. See the young lady wey just die sad And there were other funerals today too. Another was a young guy.

I Don off app sef.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Seun360(m): 2:12pm On Jun 15, 2019
pope191:
Me: ma, please where are u going 2? Rider: old Ojo road after Me: ha Rider: its just after orile
Baba, abeg, how market dey for this rainy season?
I plan to resume on monday as malaria knocked me out for the past 2 weeks.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 2:19pm On Jun 15, 2019
dru23:

Again you guys keep providing my point.. I will never buy naija used cars at all .. Which reminds me I just bought Air filter for my cars .. With all the dust and pollution in Lagos ,most of you including you ,will not change the air filters in your car .. Or better yet don't know the importance of air filters ...

You have been shouting civic, civic.. But buying a
Parts for kia & hyundai..

Wetin do your electra brain box grin

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Skiilashi(m): 2:28pm On Jun 15, 2019
See surge and I dey far away in lekki dey do short trip inside flood embarassed

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 2:42pm On Jun 15, 2019
thebigkendo:

lol .
If una wan show us pictures of where una go. Make una dey inside the pix na. Me i hv been to Gabon sha, Dublin, Ireland is next grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 2:46pm On Jun 15, 2019
Seun360:

Baba, abeg, how market dey for this rainy season?

I plan to resume on monday as malaria knocked me out for the past 2 weeks.

Bless God... Slow yesterday, but short trips today and traffic

Just got a 1.2 surge on 11 mins pick up, rider going to on a 6 mins drive, security check and call rider wahala, I'm not in for all day

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 2:47pm On Jun 15, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Lolzz, don't make them look stupid.
Some are actually being concerned, u know it's possible a driver may forget to start a trip especially when a nice rider get in and immediately engage you in a conversation.
It does happen, some will be the ones to tell you to start the trip.
yea. But i am particularly concern about d ones that think all drivers do start trip before dey enter. Some nice ones will enter and be like: you can start d trip now.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1689) (1690) (1691) (1692) (1693) (1694) (1695) ... (5692) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Glithronix and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.