Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:47 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1743) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4854298 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1740) (1741) (1742) (1743) (1744) (1745) (1746) ... (5716) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Buynowautos: 9:21am On Jun 30, 2019
Is it only me? Trip fare yesterday was very inaccurate. Eko hotel to omole phase 1 800 naira, as I check the cost at the end of the trip I just told the rider 3800 she paid. Better than disclosing 800 as the fare make arguement come enter.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by prodriver1(m): 9:43am On Jun 30, 2019
Buynowautos:
Is it only me? Trip fare yesterday was very inaccurate. Eko hotel to omole phase 1 800 naira, as I check the cost at the end of the trip I just told the rider 3800 she paid. Better than disclosing 800 as the fare make arguement come enter.
What kind of phone do u use sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 9:45am On Jun 30, 2019
Buynowautos:
you were lucky bro? if it was taxify ,you could've checked if it was promo

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Buynowautos: 10:11am On Jun 30, 2019
eherbal:
you were lucky bro? if it was taxify ,you could've checked if it was promo

I use taxify driver app
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Buynowautos: 10:11am On Jun 30, 2019
prodriver1:

What kind of phone do u use sir

Samsung A30
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 10:15am On Jun 30, 2019
Buynowautos:

I use taxify driver app
she's probably on a promo bro cool.pls do a price review

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 10:43am On Jun 30, 2019
Gentlelife50:
I was on my own ooo this hanty walked up to me.
"Oga are you not going?"
Me: I am going, did you request for a ride?
She said sorry oo I thought you are Taxify.
She wanted to walk away I told her I am available, she said oya start the trip I am going to agungi. We got to agungi she said 'oya cut the trip'.
Me: I don end am #1500, she paid and got down.
grin

Legit!!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by prodriver1(m): 10:57am On Jun 30, 2019
Buynowautos:

Samsung A30
Good phone, I use A10. I do have issue with 1 out of 50 trips...
Check if ur bolt app is up to date sir, use wifi, mobile data aren't reliable
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 11:11am On Jun 30, 2019
shollywendy1:

Thank u stanley. This one weak me oo
and one man offer to buy me drink and suya in festac yesterday oo around 9pm I told him sorry I can't wait lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Maax23: 11:50am On Jun 30, 2019
ofime123:
and one man offer to buy me drink and suya in festac yesterday oo around 9pm I told him sorry I can't wait lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 11:54am On Jun 30, 2019
ofime123:
Haaaa. Na them

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 11:57am On Jun 30, 2019
Be careful with evil riders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Maax23: 11:58am On Jun 30, 2019
Xneg:
Be careful with evil riders
They are everywhere bro. U can only avoid them with wisdom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 12:14pm On Jun 30, 2019
ofime123:

You for chop your last supper...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 12:24pm On Jun 30, 2019
shollywendy1:

Thank u stanley. This one weak me oo
As in ehn.... Riders kuku dey offer me chops o. I dey take some, but i always tell them i dont eat and drive.

Yesterday na cake and juice dey put for my side say make we dey eat together. Two nice guys from a supermarket.
Me; ok thanks, when i drop you guys i will eat my own.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Buynowautos: 12:38pm On Jun 30, 2019
Imagine ride request came in I quickly confirm rider flash me I called back asking where exactly she was as I nor trust Google map again. As she tell me I start car blow one way make I reduce drive time since na Sunday on getting to the estate rider cancelled trip. Tell me who go pay for the fuel wey I blow come here?

That y I like uber dem go charge you

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 1:21pm On Jun 30, 2019
Computergloba:
Car shopping can be overwhelming so make sure you do your research ahead to avoid being ripped off.Get a vehicle history check to know everything about the vehicle.......

With computerglobal you will instantly receive an accurate vehicle history report

Comprehensive Report

100% Verified, Accurate Data

Fast, no-hassle turn around.

Instant Report Delivery

The Fastest Service Delivery

Comprehensive vehicle history report that you can count on to make an informed purchase

We help you interpret the report and also advice you

Don't run the risk of buying a used car with costly hidden problems. Shop with confidence for a car with the our vehicle history that's right for you.

With Vin checks and reports willsave you money on your initial investment in a vehicle, but can help steer you away from a vehicle that is problematic and into something that is going to bring you years of enjoyment.

For Carfax Vehicle History Report

https://www.nairaland.com/3564073/carfaxvehicle-history-report-record-contact

For Autocheck Vehicle History

https://www.nairaland.com/3915973/autocheck-backed-experian-vehicle-record

NMVTIS

https://www.nairaland.com/4688333/nmvtis-vehicle-history-report-record

For Free Flood Damaged Vehicle Checks . Visit https://www.nairaland.com/4030035/free-flood-damaged-vehicle-checks#60086379
Visit https://www.nairaland.com/4370199/buyer-beware-free-vin-checks

For Free Manufacturer recalls check Visit https://www.nairaland.com/4370199/buyer-beware-free-vin-checks

For Free Basic Vehicle Information Package (BVIP) Visit https://www.nairaland.com/4180047/free-basic-vehicle-information-package

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068 or sms vin and email address to +37257130685

Email : computerglobaltech at gmail dot com
www.nairaland.com/computerglobal[/b]

24Hours Support

Custom Document Verification

https://www.nairaland.com/4916517/exclusive-claim-100-free-custom
https://www.nairaland.com/4920896/exclusive-claim-100-free-custom

Contact us on Whats-app now directly . Just a click away.

https:///+2348060365068

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Debosneh31(m): 3:00pm On Jun 30, 2019
Please where can one get request in Lekki this afternoon. I don wait tire for Filmhouse cinema
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by driving: 3:10pm On Jun 30, 2019
Happy Sunday friends, i have a 2005 Nissan primera and a 2006 2.0T Volvo. I am a civil servant. I want to put either of the 2 cars on uber platform only, i am considering the primera. I will be doing the hustling during weekends only.
My question is does uber accept primera considering the shape? Please guys..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 3:42pm On Jun 30, 2019
Debosneh31:
Please where can one get request in Lekki this afternoon. I don wait tire for Filmhouse cinema

Considering the time you posted this, I think you are waiting at the wrong time

People are coming to the cinema, not leaving

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 5:51pm On Jun 30, 2019
Buynowautos:
Imagine ride request came in I quickly confirm rider flash me I called back asking where exactly she was as I nor trust Google map again. As she tell me I start car [b]blow one way [/b]make I reduce drive time since na Sunday on getting to the estate rider cancelled trip. Tell me who go pay for the fuel wey I blow come here?

That y I like uber dem go charge you

Is taking one way really necessary? I hope you know the fine irrespective the place you're caught

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 5:59pm On Jun 30, 2019
Xneg:

Is taking one way really necessary? I hope you know the fine irrespective the place you're caught

Fine of 30,000 for a trip of #3000 highest grin

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Buynowautos: 6:19pm On Jun 30, 2019
Xneg:

Guy forget that thing. Been on these roads since the 90s. We know where to trespass. I'm talking of cutting off over 3km drive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 6:22pm On Jun 30, 2019
Buynowautos:

Guy forget that thing. Been on these roads since the 90s. We know where to trespass. I'm talking of cutting off over 3km drive

Wow.... Nice

Just be very careful. Don't wake up and work, only to give part or all of your earnings to someone with a uniform, sitting down since morning

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Buynowautos: 6:24pm On Jun 30, 2019
Imagine a rider taking you pass this road, banana junction Jakande road. God saved me rider was understanding and told me as far as you can go. As I see the road I just tell am this is how far I can go end trip. She come down with her rain boot find her way. I love understanding riders.

Some will just like to see you enter that bad road.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Buynowautos: 6:25pm On Jun 30, 2019
izzou:

Wow.... Nice

Just be very careful. Don't wake up and work, only to give part or all of your earnings to someone with a uniform, sitting down since morning

Thanks for the concern. The thing is timing. Calculate the odds.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 6:29pm On Jun 30, 2019
Buynowautos:

Thanks for the concern. The thing is timing. Calculate the odds.

Anyone could pass at any time

What if you face one-way and you see a LASTMA truck coming?

You're welcome anyway
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 6:31pm On Jun 30, 2019
Buynowautos:

Ok Sir.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Buynowautos: 6:31pm On Jun 30, 2019
izzou:

Anyone could pass at any time

What if you face one-way and you see a LASTMA truck coming?

You're welcome anyway

James Bond driving come into play cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 6:33pm On Jun 30, 2019
Buynowautos:

James Bond driving come into play cool

Lol grin

Be well bro cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 6:33pm On Jun 30, 2019
I'm scared of switching on my app

Ago palace way has finished sucking my blood

(1) (2) (3) ... (1740) (1741) (1742) (1743) (1744) (1745) (1746) ... (5716) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Abdulstoic and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.