Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1740) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4802677 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1737) (1738) (1739) (1740) (1741) (1742) (1743) ... (5700) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:06am On Jun 29, 2019
izzou:
Hmmmmm undecided

Lol, saw discount twice today

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lee99: 12:18am On Jun 29, 2019
Please anyone with uber account for sale or rent whatsapp me.
09059757670. Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by prodriver1(m): 2:25am On Jun 29, 2019
time to sleep cheesy

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 3:26am On Jun 29, 2019
prodriver1:
time to sleep cheesy

cool cool cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 4:37am On Jun 29, 2019
By ordering a vehicle history report from us, you can remove most of the guesswork to determine if a used car has been involved in accidents or had major repairs that may not make it worth your investment.

Diagnose and Run a history check on your Car To Know Internal Problems
www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

Make An Informed Decision With Our Comprehensive Vehicle Report

Confirm Your Custom Papers with us Today

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away..

https:///+2348060365068

[b]
Custom Document Verification

https://www.nairaland.com/4916517/exclusive-claim-100-free-custom
https://www.nairaland.com/4920896/exclusive-claim-100-free-custom

Contact us on Whats-app now directly . Just a click away.

https:///+2348060365068

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by prodriver1(m): 6:38am On Jun 29, 2019
izzou:

cool cool cool
10 trips to go. Good morning house cool

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 6:43am On Jun 29, 2019
prodriver1:

You're really a pro.....

I resume by 8am. Car wash break grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by prodriver1(m): 7:01am On Jun 29, 2019
izzou:

You're really a pro.....

I resume by 8am. Car wash break grin
17th trip loading...
Lekki phase1 home of short trips

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 7:28am On Jun 29, 2019
jesusson2020:

I wasn't there before the fare reduction, so I don't know Wat you earn, for me what I earn with Uber is good, at the end of week my dashboard shows above 80k.

I did not manipulate the dashboard or use cheats as u guys have insinuated here, what you see is what I earn,and I use corolla.

But you said you use Matrix some weeks ago bro.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by paroh137(m): 7:40am On Jun 29, 2019
donfortune48:

But you said you use Matrix some weeks ago bro.
It's another week na. Another car. God is good.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by paroh137(m): 7:40am On Jun 29, 2019
I see that guy like Mario Ballotelli. His antics are so funny to see but you don't want him on your team. He even challenges his elders and fights his colleagues just like Mario. I keep seeing you guys burst his lies left right and centre but he still keeps coming out unscathed. I really look forward to how this movie ends.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Maax23: 7:49am On Jun 29, 2019
pope191:

Lol, saw discount twice today
Lol. I am taking a break till further notice. Did 2 discount trips yesterday and 1 this morning. You drive card trips, you drive cash discount. How you wan buy fuel and keep the up with other expenses. Naaaaah ! make I rest my car small till d discount thing is over

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 8:12am On Jun 29, 2019
igwedehxy:
Hello my people.
Abeg my insurance company said i cant do comprehensive insurance on my car because i am using it for ride sharing(uber/taxify). How true is this?

They even said if i lie that my claims wont be honoured when they discover it. My people make una advise me o
Story of life. Come let me get discounted insurance that works great for ride share for you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omo1478(m): 8:26am On Jun 29, 2019
Good morning all. Please help a brother, so that I can do my driving licence please please
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 29, 2019
prodriver1:

Did you get up to three hours' sleep?

I hope you're one of the sleepless elite. . . .

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:53am On Jun 29, 2019
Dbossmanager:

bro which brand u buy wey bust within 24hrs...

Na double king , na pot hole burst am. It tear for side Rim cut am for side . So there is no way the can patch it.
If there is a guru who can handle it. I can take it there . Just a sharp cutby d Rim not middLe
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 8:54am On Jun 29, 2019
Maax23:
Lol. I am taking a break till further notice. Did 2 discount trips yesterday and 1 this morning. You drive card trips, you drive cash discount. How you wan buy fuel and keep the up with other expenses. Naaaaah ! make I rest my car small till d discount thing is over

To crown it all, the cash you'll receive will be done through transfer

What a life angry

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by prodriver1(m): 9:10am On Jun 29, 2019
GidiWoodsMan:

Did you get up to three hours' sleep?

I hope you're one of the sleepless elite. . . .
I put all my energy on Friday and Saturday. I target btw 40k to 55k net grin
5 more trips to go. Am a young single guy. The energy is there bro

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 9:43am On Jun 29, 2019
Another one cheesy

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by anikum: 11:09am On Jun 29, 2019
Looking for a driver for taxify
Around Akoka, Bariga, somolu, Gbagada
The car is a Skoda Octavia 2005, manual.
Contact no:07085624588
Delivery fee is weekly 25k
Inspection is weekly on Sunday
Documents and information required forms will be provided for that :
Personal details
2 guarantors form
Serious applicant only with a valid drivers licence
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 11:33am On Jun 29, 2019
chillex8:
Another one cheesy
if you know ,you know grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:47am On Jun 29, 2019
Lee99:
09059757670. Thanks.

People dey sell or Rent uber Account?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Maax23: 11:56am On Jun 29, 2019
izzou:

To crown it all, the cash you'll receive will be done through transfer

What a life angry
. Infact eh, the whole thing tire me grin grin grin. Am temporarily sitting on d offence now.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 12:10pm On Jun 29, 2019
chillex8:
Another one cheesy

grin suffix missing though

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 12:12pm On Jun 29, 2019
How is the road today. Hope no much traffic
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 12:40pm On Jun 29, 2019
Maax23:
. Infact eh, the whole thing tire me grin grin grin. Am temporarily sitting on d offence now.
Whats the big deal? I dont understand, is it not the same thing with uber promo trips? Where u get all payment at the beginning of the following week. undecided

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 1:13pm On Jun 29, 2019
Lee99:
09059757670. Thanks.

Are you talking about a car?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 1:18pm On Jun 29, 2019
slamstanlee:

Whats the big deal? I dont understand, is it not the same thing with uber promo trips? Where u get all payment at the beginning of the following week. undecided

It's dsame
I checked my Bolt app and I have 50% discount on the next 12 trips using my card

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 1:20pm On Jun 29, 2019
slamstanlee:

Exactly
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peterdrury: 1:40pm On Jun 29, 2019
Pls suggest original brake pad for corolla 03 model thanks, some of these mechanics are not loyal shall.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by prodriver1(m): 2:00pm On Jun 29, 2019
27 trips completed grin
Three hours break

(1) (2) (3) ... (1737) (1738) (1739) (1740) (1741) (1742) (1743) ... (5700) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: dharmie13(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.