Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1755) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4800819 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1752) (1753) (1754) (1755) (1756) (1757) (1758) ... (5699) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Shaloms: 4:04am On Jul 05, 2019
Jaidooo:

They should. I used it on bolt.
Tnx
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Atk1nson(m): 5:01am On Jul 05, 2019
I .

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Buynowautos: 7:25am On Jul 05, 2019
Cooladex:
If you're lucky to find yourself At the airport, just enjoy your surge.

Na my bed get me like this

That's why staying in a good location is key in this venture. My 1st trip is taking me to abule egbe from idimu. sad
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 7:36am On Jul 05, 2019
Buynowautos:

That's why staying in a good location is key in this venture. My 1st trip is taking me to abule egbe from idimu. sad

Lol. Sorry, sometimes u just had to blowempty out of those places, so u won'thave a bad day

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dinowest: 8:24am On Jul 05, 2019
peeps4u:

Be careful of these people that advertise on NL with banners like this, from Visa to fixed games. They're mostly scammers.

You're entitled to your opinion. What is the relationship between fixed game and visa processing?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 8:25am On Jul 05, 2019
Buynowautos:

Sangotedo trip fall on you from there

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 8:36am On Jul 05, 2019
International airport lagos to warri(delta) should be how much?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 05, 2019
a4cube:
can u drive 7 seater? Not uber though

Yes I can sir.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 05, 2019
lilkech:

cc 1984och

Thanks. I've replied
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dinowest: 8:37am On Jul 05, 2019
Xneg:

Moderators can you please ban this idiot . I hope no one falls for this scam.

It is someone like you that falls prey to scam.

I believe you went to primary school. At least you were taught how to read and write.

I pray for you to RECEIVE SENSE to understand clearly spelt out narrative.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 05, 2019
Cooladex:

Lol. Sorry, sometimes u just had to blowempty out of those places, so u won'thave a bad day

You don't have to blow empty. You can pick passengers waiting for danfo and drop them at the bus stops you're heading. It is small but it is better than nothing. You could make about 500 to 700.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dinowest: 8:49am On Jul 05, 2019
Jamexjulius:

AMD you are here struggling to eat 2 square meal

You're entitled to your opinion...

Fire on
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmaoanidu(m): 9:16am On Jul 05, 2019
SJL Trackers
Track your cars, buses and trucks.
*Phone tracking * Free online tracking * Free Apps tracking
Price: From N30,000.00
Call: 08141114333, 080307667
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jceesquare(m): 10:12am On Jul 05, 2019
a4cube:
can u drive 7 seater? Not uber though
I what's the condition of the vehicle and terms.
I know someone that might be interested.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Maax23: 10:30am On Jul 05, 2019
1984och:

You don't have to blow empty. You can pick passengers waiting for danfo and drop them at the bus stops you're heading. It is small but it is better than nothing. You could make about 500 to 700.
The day U will pick Amu Robbers.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by epadomo(m): 10:39am On Jul 05, 2019
Hi, my name is Temitope Adeagbo. I work with American International (Aiico Insurance PLC), I offer service's extensively in the area of future financial security, children education and endowment fundings,retirement planning, project fundings and so much more. For more enquiries contact; 08060995086 or e-mail; temifirst2015@gmail.com. At AIICO PLC your Stability is Assured. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mymotong: 10:42am On Jul 05, 2019
mymotong:
We still install the MOST AFFORDABLE AND QUALITY TRACKERS YOU COULD FIND ANYWHERE, featuring Android/iOS tracking/demobilizing, sms tracking/demobilize, online tracking/demobilizing, daily mileage report (to know how many km your car runs each day), Vehicle history report (where your car had been between time X and Y) and many more features.

Presently going for 25K (without Online Platform), 30K (with Lifetime access to online platform/app).

Call us on 09032614208 to schedule an installation.

Tracker page: https://mymoto.com.ng/product/vehicle-car-pickup-commercial-trucks-gps-tracker-h02-tracker-nigerian-configured/
Office Location: 3-9 Olu Koleosho Street, Off Medical Road, Ikeja, Lagos

WHY DOES YOUR CAR NEED MYMOTO TRACKER

(1) Security: While anti-theft systems like push-buttons before car start, gear lock, pedal locks etc… are good, ONLY A TRACKING SYSTEM LIKE OURS ALLOWS YOU TO RECOVER (AND ALSO PROTECT) YOUR VEHICLE IF YOUR CAR IS HIJACKED FROM YOU WHILE DRIVING. Our trackers are both anti-theft and recovery in nature. e.g. You should shutdown your car before you sleep at night or park in a public space. Whenever you need to start the car, you enable it also.

(2) Remote Monitoring: GPS Security trackers allows you to monitor your vehicle location remotely from your phone. You are able to view your car’s location in real time (from our IOS/ANDROID APPS).

(3) Vehicle History: Through our online platform (IOS/ANDROID APPS) , you can view where your car had been between DAY X and DAY Y. A plot is shown on a map showing your car’s movement over this period of time.

(4) Remotely Stop Your Car: With our security GPS tracker, you are able to stop your car from ANY PHONE with an sms command. This function can also be carried out through our online platforms.

(5) Geo-Fencing Alarm:If your car goes beyond set a radius (or multi-point), say Lagos, you will be notified by sms.

(6) Other alarms (Over-speed Alarm, Ignition On Alarm, Low Battery Alarm ): Over-speed alarms notifies you via sms when your car goes beyond a particular speed. Ignition on notifies you WHENEVER your car is started. Low Battery Alarm lets you know when your car battery is low.

(7) Daily Mileage report (online platform): Daily mileage report shows you a daily chart (in KM) of your car.

We have heard of one or two expereience of how clients were able to recover their vehicles BECAUSE THEY HAD A TRACKER INSTALLED IN IT. We will be sharing some of them with you based on TRUE LIFE EXPERIENCES.

If you have had personal experiences also, kindly share with us.

WE STILL INSTALL THE MOST AFFORDABLE TRACKERS AROUND STARTING FROM 25K (VARIES WITH CAR MODEL).

CONTACT US ON 09032614208 OR 08060675824. More details on tracker: https://mymoto.com.ng/why-you-should-install-the-mymoto-security-tracker/

WE ARE THE ONLY COMPANY THAT OFFERS FREE LIFETIME ACCESS TO OUR ONLINE PLATFORMS FOR MONITORING/STOPpING YOUR CAR.

YOU'VE SPENT QUITE MUCH TO ACQUIRE YOUR CAR, SECURE IT WITH A TRACKER. BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY

Story 1
During one of our installs, the client shared with us how Mr Ayo (not his real name) borrowed his brothers car, and waylaid in the night somewhere in Lagos. Unknown to the thieves, the car had a tracker in it. That same night they tracked the vehicle to a military baracks (apparenntly the thieves had accomplices with military connections). They went with the police and they were able to recover the car (THE DEMOBILIZE FUNCTION OF THE TRACKER WAS USED TO ENSURE THE CAR DID NOT MOVE UNTIL THEY GOT TO THAT LOCATION)...

Story 2
Mr Bayo was bout entering his car in the night somewhere in Lagos when he was attacked. He immediately used his phone to demobilize the car some minutes after they had zoomed away with the car. The thieves ran away when they discovered the car wasn't strating again. The car was tracked to Ajah. Apparently the thieves ran away in fear with the keys of the car grin

If you have similar stories please share with us...

Call/Whatsapp 08060675824 for details on how to schedule an installation.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by neutralmind: 11:04am On Jul 05, 2019
Buynowautos:

You will surely get a request from Abule Egba...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 05, 2019
Maax23:
The day U will pick Amu Robbers.
A friend of mine was a victim

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 11:37am On Jul 05, 2019
WinningSun:

A friend of mine was a victim

I have never been a fan of picking unknown passengers on the road. Throughout my over 2 years on this job, I've never tried it for one day. The risks far outweigh the gains. Apart from being robbed, latsma can hold you for dropping someone illegally.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by a4cube: 11:39am On Jul 05, 2019
1984och:

Yes I can sir.
Drop your whatsapp let talk bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Debosneh31(m): 12:12pm On Jul 05, 2019
Please do one need to pay for tickets while picking passenger at the pick up points at the airport?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Buynowautos: 12:24pm On Jul 05, 2019
Epphy:

Sangotedo trip fall on you from there

Eventually got a trip to broad street lagos island. Thanks for the declaration

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 12:49pm On Jul 05, 2019
dinowest:

You're entitled to your opinion. What is the relationship between fixed game and visa processing?

You're all scammers scamming innocent people with your disgusting banners all over nairaland

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 05, 2019
a4cube:
Drop your whatsapp let talk bro

Sent you a pm. Pls kindly reply so I can send u my number. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 1:18pm On Jul 05, 2019
Buynowautos:

Eventually got a trip to broad street lagos island. Thanks for the declaration

Nice one grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Buynowautos: 1:55pm On Jul 05, 2019
So I went for vehicle inspection at Awolowo way ikoyi, since trip brought me here. On getting there I was told to make payment to zenith bank 2k. After payment I drive my car go there and one started inspection and pointing out faults that don't exist. I just tell am make em small small dey click the thumb down button "abi nor me money I go take fix am" I just hope the thumbs down dont spoil my chances on being added on the platform
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 2:04pm On Jul 05, 2019
Uber right?

Buynowautos:
So I went for vehicle inspection at Awolowo way ikoyi, since trip brought me here. On getting there I was told to make payment to zenith bank 2k. After payment I drive my car go there and one started inspection and pointing out faults that don't exist. I just tell am make em small small dey click the thumb down button "abi nor me money I go take fix am" I just hope the thumbs down dont spoil my chances on being added on the platform
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 2:18pm On Jul 05, 2019
Buynowautos:

The guy needs you to settle him

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 2:25pm On Jul 05, 2019
I dont know if some of this girls intentionally go nutty when rhey enter uber.

Na so I pick this babe from Akerele to Yaba, ordered by her sugar daddy, immediately she entered she started saying jargons, about how smooth her skin is, how firm are boobs are, that even if she gives birth, d boobs 'll remain same.

Abeg who ask am?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Buynowautos: 2:49pm On Jul 05, 2019
Cooladex:

The guy needs you to settle him

Hmmm after paying to the bank. This country sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (1752) (1753) (1754) (1755) (1756) (1757) (1758) ... (5699) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: BAZ001, jpworld(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.