Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,953 members, 7,835,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1752) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4816394 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1749) (1750) (1751) (1752) (1753) (1754) (1755) ... (5705) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CaptainMarvel(m): 6:47am On Jul 03, 2019
Hi guys. Quick question pls. Can someone use the temporary drivers licence before FRSC issue the permanent one for Uber/taxify registration?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmoOshodi(m): 7:00am On Jul 03, 2019
Infinix note4 #ForSale perfect condition

2gig ram
16gig rom
4G LTE
Fingerprint available
Front and back camera
Battery life:100%

WhatsApp

Phone works perfectly for both Uber and bolt app on.....battery last longer and no hotness.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drakeskull(m): 7:12am On Jul 03, 2019
Hello, pls is driver shield mandatory? Want to register a car on Bolt and that's a requirement for training
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 7:21am On Jul 03, 2019
drakeskull:
Hello, pls is driver shield mandatory? Want to register a car on Bolt and that's a requirement for training

I advise you to avoid it if possible

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drakeskull(m): 7:25am On Jul 03, 2019
Wouldn't it be asked for at the training?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by PuZZyNegro: 7:35am On Jul 03, 2019
Xneg:

Permanent.
Your contact
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 7:42am On Jul 03, 2019
drakeskull:
Wouldn't it be asked for at the training?

I don't know how it's done now.
Back then when I registered, they said it was compulsory and the shield forms were given out to both new & old drivers at the training. If I didn't fill & submit, I would have saved my self 8k that I got no value for.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 8:17am On Jul 03, 2019
Frank0001:

Okay. But you can still give her a call tomorrow as she would be in her office.

Sure will. Let me know if any new development from your end. Can't really wait to start this ehailing biz.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OgaMaxi: 8:19am On Jul 03, 2019
Goodmorning pilots

5 experienced driver are required for Uber/Taxify today.

Kindly call/whatsapp 07019577148
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 8:27am On Jul 03, 2019
PuZZyNegro:
Your contact

Xrelationsng@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 8:28am On Jul 03, 2019
OgaMaxi:
Goodmorning pilots

5 experienced driver are required for Uber/Taxify today.

Kindly call/whatsapp 07019577148

There has to be something wrong with this post if you've not gotten just 5 drivers since you started posting this some months back. Please anyone in the house with experience with these guys? So desperate drivers don't fall if it's a scam.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 8:53am On Jul 03, 2019
Hybrid600:
International driver's licence for Nigeria is not accepted in UAE... You'll still have to undergo 20 classes in driving school...
I need it 4 a purpose not in UAE sir. Thanks 4 ur contribution too
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 03, 2019
Xneg:

There has to be something wrong with this post if you've not gotten just 5 drivers since you started posting this some months back. Please anyone in the house with experience with these guys? So desperate drivers don't fall if it's a scam.

It's rentals and it's 35k weekly. They refuse to understand that 35k is hard to get NOW, and still make ur own. It'll just be a case of "monkey dey work and baboon dey chop"

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 9:48am On Jul 03, 2019
1984och:

It's rentals and it's 35k weekly. They refuse to understand that 35k is hard to get NOW, and still make ur own. It'll just be a case of "monkey dey work and baboon dey chop"

Ok, I hope they are not the same people someone mentioned earlier asking for 3k for background check

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 9:54am On Jul 03, 2019
Xneg:

Ok, I hope they are not the same people someone mentioned earlier asking for 3k for background check

They are the same. I was the one that mentioned it. Referred someone to them

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ncnerio: 9:59am On Jul 03, 2019
izzou:

Simply means it the 3k they most likely after
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 10:02am On Jul 03, 2019
ncnerio:

Simply means it the 3k they most likely after

Just tag lalasticlala below their post and ask him to ban them. They are subtly scamming people

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Hybrid600: 10:27am On Jul 03, 2019
shollywendy1:

I need it 4 a purpose not in UAE sir. Thanks 4 ur contribution too

We've all got our different reasons, I was only passing a general message and it wasn't directed at you...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 03, 2019
Xneg:

They didn't ask me for that though. Just Guarantors
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 03, 2019
izzou:

I guess they've stopped that, cos they didn't tell me about it
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:40am On Jul 03, 2019
1984och:

We thank the Lord for repentance then grin

Why didn't you take the offer?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 10:46am On Jul 03, 2019
izzou:

Yes I remember now. Tnx, we should all be alert and not allow some strange fellow take advantage of anyone here. Tnx izzou

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lilkech(m): 11:10am On Jul 03, 2019
1984och:

A prior poster asked Why you didn’t take the offer?

If you can’t answer his query then it means you’re in league with them and should be scrutinized as well.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 11:12am On Jul 03, 2019
Xneg:

Yes I remember now. Tnx, we should all be alert and not allow some strange fellow take advantage of anyone here. Tnx izzou

Am I the only one experiencing cash drought today?

Na only #500 cash I Don collect since morning. The rest na card

Funny enough, I had promised to send someone small funds today
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 11:34am On Jul 03, 2019
izzou:

Am I the only one experiencing cash drought today?

Na only #500 cash I Don collect since morning. The rest na card

Funny enough, I had promised to send someone small funds today
you are no alone...during the week is 95% card 5% cash. But weekends is 99% cash 1% card grin

My own logic...every Monday I buy 5k..I go just dey top am with 1-2k during the week. Try this logic..it works !
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 03, 2019
lilkech:

A prior poster asked Why you didn’t take the offer?

If you can’t answer his query then it means you’re in league with them and should be scrutinized as well.

I think you should go through my posts and profile.

Oga, I don't have a job nor a business. If you have a car at 30k or 25k to give me, pls do. I'll so appreciate. I can't do rental for 35k

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 03, 2019
izzou:

We thank the Lord for repentance then grin

Why didn't you take the offer?

I can't do 35k. If na 35k u dey do for rental, more power to ur elbow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 12:22pm On Jul 03, 2019
1984och:

I can't do 35k. If na 35k u dey do for rental, more power to ur elbow.
continue waiting for 25-30k grin grin,

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 12:53pm On Jul 03, 2019
franksam2009:
continue waiting for 25-30k grin grin,

He won't wait long bro...

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ochefio: 1:18pm On Jul 03, 2019
Does anyone have a clean matrix, camry or corrolla for sale 2003- 2006 naija used?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 03, 2019
tojahh:

He won't wait long bro...

U know
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 1:30pm On Jul 03, 2019
ochefio:
Does anyone have a clean matrix, camry or corrolla for sale 2003- 2006 naija used?

Why not try jiji.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1749) (1750) (1751) (1752) (1753) (1754) (1755) ... (5705) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: mattfeuter(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.