Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,741 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1760) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4750687 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1757) (1758) (1759) (1760) (1761) (1762) (1763) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by prettyphlake(f): 9:58am On Jul 08, 2019
Am planning on getting a car to start the uber business,experienced people in the house where do I start from? I want to know the pros and cons

Thanks in anticipation
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Danbull: 10:13am On Jul 08, 2019
Please how long does it take to get road worthiness. I need it asap
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 10:17am On Jul 08, 2019
prettyphlake:
Am planning on getting a car to start the uber business,experienced people in the house where do I start from? I want to know the pros and cons

Thanks in anticipation

You need to state if you're starting as a driver or owner.

I'm sure people will be willing to share some tips
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 10:19am On Jul 08, 2019
Danbull:

Few mins. There are banks that do it or just go to old Secretariat road, Ikeja
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmoManU: 10:28am On Jul 08, 2019
xana101:
most of us make more than that. The work is not easy. Couple with d insult from those girls that can not pay for there fare, expecting the guy to pay. That’s how I ended trip. Fare was 1k. Babe start calling the guy to transfer 1k to me. I was like, babe u don’t have 1k in ur bank or ur bag yet u run ur mouth. Most poor babes are lousy.
So I’m not the only one on this table

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 10:35am On Jul 08, 2019
prettyphlake:

Thanks in anticipation

Well, you can start by getting a good fuel efficient car. Then get a good driver( this won't be easy). The rest they say is history. You can check my signature or contact me for more information.

You can as well go back and read pages 1-100.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:38am On Jul 08, 2019
Danbull:

Same day
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:39am On Jul 08, 2019
Epphy:

Few mins. There are banks that do it or just go to old Secretariat road, Ikeja

shocked
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmoManU: 10:42am On Jul 08, 2019
Danbull:
Just get like 5-7k ready and go to one of their offices, you will get it done under like an hour
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by prettyphlake(f): 10:46am On Jul 08, 2019
peeps4u:

You need to state if you're starting as a driver or owner.

I'm sure people will be willing to share some tips

I want to start as a driver

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 08, 2019
Elders in the house, i have come again abeg. This is a Ford Mondeo 2002 ,2.0ltr Duratec HE, 4 doors salon car.
I'd like to know if it can work taxify lite (according to what's on their website. 2002 model upwards).
Uber is certain. Help a brother who's asking for another brother grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adsmaster: 12:35pm On Jul 08, 2019
A quick one please, can one use a third party insurance for uber and taxify(bolt)
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 1:04pm On Jul 08, 2019
adsmaster:
A quick one please, can one use a third party insurance for uber and taxify(bolt)
Yes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 1:05pm On Jul 08, 2019
muyiwaadekunle1:
Elders in the house, i have come again abeg. This is a Ford Mondeo 2002 ,2.0ltr Duratec HE, 4 doors salon car.
I'd like to know if it can work taxify lite (according to what's on their website. 2002 model upwards).
It can only fly on Uber since it's 2002, but I thought this car is 1.6 engine?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 1:12pm On Jul 08, 2019
muyiwaadekunle1:

Yes. Just tell the inspection guy to input 2003. Dazall!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 2:21pm On Jul 08, 2019
samobaba4u:
Please how can someone know if he/she pass or failed uber test?
Urgent reply will be appreciated. Thanks

Attention Attention Attention
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 2:22pm On Jul 08, 2019
Someone help me to thank taxify, bonus now on d easy side

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 2:34pm On Jul 08, 2019
Make i enter road. grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 2:52pm On Jul 08, 2019
2:51pm Uber never still pay grin
Make I enter road go find money
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CollinsBreezy: 3:24pm On Jul 08, 2019
Hello,

I need a Driver for TAXIFY/UBER business in LAGOS.

Vehicle is Toyota Camry 05 and this is on Rental.

Must be able to provide 2 verifiable referees

You can contact me on 08157813858 if interested

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Debosneh31(m): 3:40pm On Jul 08, 2019
Na Wah oooo.... Persin no fit get trip Comot for ogudu?
I tire ooooo... Where can I position abeg

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Frank0001(m): 3:45pm On Jul 08, 2019
Uber stake holders & elders in the House I’ve just finished my uber online test, please what should I expect next from them.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Frank0001(m): 4:29pm On Jul 08, 2019
samobaba4u:
Please how can someone know if he/she pass or failed uber test?
Urgent reply will be appreciated. Thanks
Seems we are on the same boat.. just finished mine also.. still don’t know what to expect from them yet.. must say those questions are somehow tricky.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 08, 2019
lexylexy:

Yes. Just tell the inspection guy to input 2003. Dazall!

Bless you chief. I will relay your message to my guy and hope it works.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 08, 2019
Gentlelife50:

It can only fly on Uber since it's 2002, but I thought this car is 1.6 engine?

No, the diesel engine is. Someone advised to tell the inspection guy to insert 2003 ,i know say him go need Roger the man but that one no be problem. What do you feel sir?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 08, 2019
Frank0001:

Seems we are on the same boat.. just finished mine also.. still don’t know what to expect from them yet.. must say those questions are somehow tricky.

Chief, you mind giving out tips of the online test?
Is it about car maintenance or acquainted with Lagos roads or safety related?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drakeskull(m): 4:52pm On Jul 08, 2019
mrjaydee:
2:51pm Uber never still pay grin
Make I enter road go find money

Ramat side
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 08, 2019
muyiwaadekunle1:

Chief, you mind giving out tips of the online test?
Is it about car maintenance or acquainted with Lagos roads or safety related?

They are situational questions based on the driving job.

For instance: Mr muyiwa adekunle(driver) picks Dre(rider). At the end of the journey, he liked Dre and would like to date him. What should he do?

Tell Dre that he likes him and would like to date him.

A. Completely correct
B. Somehow correct
C. Somehow wrong
D. Completely wrong

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Buynowautos: 5:20pm On Jul 08, 2019
I enjoyed this trip. Wish all can be like this

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gobuchinny: 5:25pm On Jul 08, 2019
1984och:

They are situational questions based on the driving job.

For instance: Mr muyiwa adekunle(driver) picks Dre(rider). At the end of the journey, he liked Dre and would like to date him. What should he do?

Tell Dre that he likes him and would like to date him.

A. Completely correct
B. Somehow correct
C. Somehow wrong
D. Completely wrong

This is a very gay instance grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 5:39pm On Jul 08, 2019
gobuchinny:

This is a very gay instance grin

For gay drivers and riders[tongue in cheek].

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1757) (1758) (1759) (1760) (1761) (1762) (1763) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: raiszy2k(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.