Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1761) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4759796 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1758) (1759) (1760) (1761) (1762) (1763) (1764) ... (5694) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 5:42pm On Jul 08, 2019
na wao today just dry like panla fish 9k since morning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Frank0001(m): 5:51pm On Jul 08, 2019
muyiwaadekunle1:

Chief, you mind giving out tips of the online test?
Is it about car maintenance or acquainted with Lagos roads or safety related?
More like psychology questions.. I think @1984och have showed some samples.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Debosneh31(m): 6:00pm On Jul 08, 2019
ofime123:
na wao today just dry like panla fish 9k since morning
No be small thing oooo

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Debosneh31(m): 6:02pm On Jul 08, 2019
ofime123:
na wao today just dry like panla fish 9k since morpning
Well atleast I don net 7k after fuel. I don set destination to my house. Tomorrow is another day

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 6:02pm On Jul 08, 2019
muyiwaadekunle1:

No, the diesel engine is. Someone advised to tell the inspection guy to insert 2003 ,i know say him go need Roger the man but that one no be problem. What do you feel sir?
Yeah, I once did so but there was no way they could confirm the year of that car that day, the business was still fair then so I told them is 07. It's a Nisan primera and was converted so they couldn't see the year it was manufactured.
But I don't know how it will be with a car that has the year it was manufactured clearly inscribed on it besides they peruse the documents (which have the year the car was manufactured on it) that will be sent to them by the inspection officer so I don't know if it can work. But try first maybe it will, impossible is nothing.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by juli4dad(m): 6:52pm On Jul 08, 2019
House... Please, I need a car to drive on uber/taxify platform, I resides at Ikorodu. You can contact me on: 08121493977. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Buynowautos: 6:52pm On Jul 08, 2019
Ogba from international airport less than 2k estimate. Offline job 5k minus toll 2h. Patiently waiting the call.

After this job. I go do one or two make holdup clear before I go house.

Every drop of fuel matters

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 7:10pm On Jul 08, 2019
samobaba4u:
Let somebody attend to this pleeeeeeeease.

Please how can someone know if he/she pass or failed uber test?
Urgent reply will be appreciated. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 7:16pm On Jul 08, 2019
[quote author=samobaba4u post=80070545][/quote]

I think you'll get a mail to that effect. If you don't get any mail, that means you didn't pass.

You can as well chat them up or go to the office

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ghost1994: 7:23pm On Jul 08, 2019
Please house I haven’t received taxify/bolt alert oh want to confirm if anybody in the has seen it yet. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 7:30pm On Jul 08, 2019
Frank0001:

Seems we are on the same boat.. just finished mine also.. still don’t know what to expect from them yet.. must say those questions are somehow tricky.

Have you received any mail?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmoManU: 7:39pm On Jul 08, 2019
Guys abeg anybody with experience of ride hailing in Abuja both Uber and Taxify, op Abuja pays too just like lagos. Is it advisable
Seems nobody is talking about that town
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Frank0001(m): 7:53pm On Jul 08, 2019
samobaba4u:

Not yet.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 7:54pm On Jul 08, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

There are many drivers who have personal cars, but prefer the lugard mode.

Lugard does the repairs, Without Lugard there would be no Ehailing.

I currently have no vehicles on the platform...

But on behalf of all the hard working Lugard's out there taking good care of their cars and putting food on the table of drivers indirectly, I want to say a BIG....

[img]https:///media/2-19-2016/u3s1DE.gif[/img]

Egbon gazuz, please, i neeD your contact, i wan go buy motor, and i will need you to do all those inspection, make i even use d opportunity buy oil from you. 08038263261
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 8:00pm On Jul 08, 2019
lexylexy:

I think you'll get a mail to that effect. If you don't get any mail, that means you didn't pass.

You can as well chat them up or go to the office
wrong!
Uber doesn't respond most times. So he should go to their office and tell them he wants to do training. That way, they'll tell him if he passed or not

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:04pm On Jul 08, 2019
Ifeanyimark:

Egbon gazuz, please, i neeD your contact, i wan go buy motor, and i will need you to do all those inspection, make i even use d opportunity buy oil from you. 08038263261

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 8:05pm On Jul 08, 2019
samobaba4u:

they won't send you any email. Just go to their office with your driver's license. Tell them you've come for training. They'll tell you if you've passed! After the training, your account will be activated and boom! You're good to start making money

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 8:14pm On Jul 08, 2019
[quote author=samobaba4u post=80070545][/quote]
Try go online and see, apart frm askin u to add ur vehicle.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 9:40pm On Jul 08, 2019
What’s happening. Taxify/bolt has not paid. Uber paid since morning. Hope Bolt is not broke. I don’t trust that company. With Uber my mind rest. I have up to 30k plus with them.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 10:06pm On Jul 08, 2019
drakeskull:
my car don de make funny sounds sef.
Bold app is so messed up, better to do Uber.

Hahaha Don't worry the car will automatically adjust to the ehailing stress grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 10:13pm On Jul 08, 2019
prettyphlake:

I want to start as a driver
it will be fun sha grin, Don't forget to share ur experience when you start o

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 11:34pm On Jul 08, 2019
Frank0001:
Not yet.
Quote me when you do. I'll do same
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 11:37pm On Jul 08, 2019
1daboi:
wrong!
Uber doesn't respond most times. So he should go to their office and tell them he wants to do training. That way, they'll tell him if he passed or not
Thanks a lot. Meanwhile, my car's paper is still under process, will they attend to me like that?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 8:22am On Jul 09, 2019
samobaba4u:

Thanks a lot. Meanwhile, my car's paper is still under process, will they attend to me like that?
yes

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Buynowautos: 8:33am On Jul 09, 2019
Got home 11:45pm last night, no reports required from any line manager, I'm still with my family (my baby and wife) no calls from my bad mouthed manager or harsh mail with HR in copy threanting to Sack you.

I have rest of mind now since I control my time and determine when to go out.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 9:32am On Jul 09, 2019
Buynowautos:
Got home 11:45pm last night, no reports required from any line manager, I'm still with my family (my baby and wife) no calls from my bad mouthed manager or harsh mail with HR in copy threanting to Sack you.

I have rest of mind now since I control my time and determine when to go out.

I've been there...I know how it feels. HR says lots of employees resign cos of bad managers.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 10:07am On Jul 09, 2019
Super clean 2008 Nissan Altima 2.5L Sports edition 4plug. Just cleared. Very sound engine. Come for inspection
Location lekki
Call 08034895737
Price 2.4m.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 09, 2019
xana101:
Super clean 2008 Nissan Altima 2.5L Sports edition 4plug. Just cleared. Very sound engine. Come for inspection
Location lekki
Call 08034895737
Price 2.4m.

cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 11:14am On Jul 09, 2019
Been down for days. Driving isn't easy at all.

I hope to get back on d road soon!

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 11:50am On Jul 09, 2019
Taxify don pay? Howfa?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 11:52am On Jul 09, 2019
xana101:
Location lekki
Call 08034895737
Price 2.4m.

cc: MuhammadSon20...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gobuchinny: 12:26pm On Jul 09, 2019
Epphy:

I've been there...I know how it feels. HR says lots of employees resign cos of bad manager.

Managers that have little to zero self esteem, managers who dont have a personal life and are always bored but get their orgasm from bullying or belittling their subordinate and fellow colleagues.That one na manager

Self employment is the best and i encourage all to get with it. It wont be easy but it's worth it. Your time will be worth it

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1758) (1759) (1760) (1761) (1762) (1763) (1764) ... (5694) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.