Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,255 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1773) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4727365 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1770) (1771) (1772) (1773) (1774) (1775) (1776) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fasa199(m): 12:34am On Jul 16, 2019
fasa199:
please How do I see how much Uber owes me and have not paid??

Any answer??
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jesusson2020: 7:48am On Jul 16, 2019
adeniyiHansome:

Pls briefly sir, kindly share if u have back pain too and how u managed it + ow any nights I will av to sleep on d street to achieve this feat.

This is more important than the 94k info.

Kudos

The reason drivers sleep inside the car is because dey stay in ikorodu, ikotun sango Ota and other places.

We that stay on the island once we close work, we go home and sleep. I have only done Uber in this job and 12hours is max for my driving.

The waist pain drivers are unhealthy or overweight drivers.

As for the graduate, Uber driving is not ur calling, so your superiority complex will continue to affect you,go look for another job that befits your status

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 16, 2019
Some people are just good for their nuisance value.
Gentlelife50 e be like say you don free this guy finally. grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 8:01am On Jul 16, 2019
jesusson2020:

The reason drivers sleep inside the car is because dey stay in ikorodu, ikotun sango Ota and other places.

We that stay on the island once we close work, we go home and sleep. I have only done Uber in this job and 12hours is max for my driving.

The waist pain drivers are unhealthy or overweight drivers.

As for the graduate, Uber driving is not ur calling, so your superiority complex will continue to affect you,go look for another job that befits your status

Waist pain drivers are unhealthy or overweight?
Jesus son, I am around your age oo. Which one is unhealthy or over weight. I laugh everytime you post stuff because you think you know something about the job but you don't.
Its easy to form on the internet so I will leave things at that.
As for this job being your calling since you ain't a graduate well all I can say its congratulations in finding your purpose in life. grin
As for graduates, may God elevate us so we can move to bigger things. Amen.

Enjoy your calling jesusson2020.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Horlickz77(m): 8:06am On Jul 16, 2019
Please where is the location am new, only made two trips this morning, but short trips
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 8:14am On Jul 16, 2019
Be Cautious and obtain a detailed vehicle history report from computerglobal which can reveal many hidden problems from a vehicle’s past, including flood titles,recalls and more, and also will indicate if a vehicle has been registered in at-risk areas during flood and hurricane seasons.
Consumers could end up saving a great deal of time and money in repairing damages that were unbeknownst to them with they made the purchase.
Tested and Trusted Service

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away.

https:///+2348060365068

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068

✓ Verify Custom Documents and other verifiable documents
https://www.nairaland.com/4916517/exclusive-claim-100-free-custom/9#74845615
Contact us for documents verification on 08060365068

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jesusson2020: 8:20am On Jul 16, 2019
nwizu042:

Waist pain drivers are unhealthy or overweight?
Jesus son, I am around your age oo. Which one is unhealthy or over weight. I laugh everytime you post stuff because you think you know something about the job but you don't.
Its easy to form on the internet so I will leave things at that.
As for this job being your calling since you ain't a graduate well all I can say its congratulations in finding your purpose in life. grin
As for graduates, may God elevate us so we can move to bigger things. Amen.

Enjoy your calling jesusson2020.

I doubt you are the same age with me, if u want to progress in life, don't follow those over age men, they are frustrated because At 40 no achievement.

Yes, I'm enjoying my calling, from this Uber driving, I will own fleet of cars.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 8:24am On Jul 16, 2019
jesusson2020:

I doubt you are the same age with me, if u want to progress in life, don't follow those over age men, they are frustrated because At 40 no achievement.

Yes, I'm enjoying my calling, from this Uber driving, I will own fleet of cars.

Thanks for your advice.
Enjoy your calling. grin

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ediku208: 8:27am On Jul 16, 2019
Them don start

The forum was peaceful for 2weeks ....
Abeg make we continue this peace .......

No start abeg

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jerryakala: 8:27am On Jul 16, 2019
aaronson:
contact me, i might have something for you. Might ooooo!

thanks, maybe I have your contact so.as to get in touch.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 8:41am On Jul 16, 2019
slamstanlee:

Uber don pay grin
"Won kaabo"

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:44am On Jul 16, 2019
1984och:

Truth be told. though I've not been active for sometime now, but I tell you, this job is not easy at all. At times I wonder how these guys that make 80 to 90k weekly, manage to make this much without any health complaints.

When I was active, the week I worked my ass out and made about 55k, I couldn't use my left leg again. I limped for days. The leg got swollen with severe pains, and so much waist pain too. I didn't work for weeks and the owner had to give the car to someone else. I was admitted.

The job is pretty hard. You can't drive from morning till night, for a whole week and expect not to have health issues. If not for lack of better jobs, I don't think many of us(graduates) would venture into this.

My advice, rest in between. Maybe from 1 to 3:50pm. Sleep well at night. Come out around 7am. Still submit your CV for better jobs or save up for other profitable business. Even izu once opened a thread seeking for a job opportunity. Don't do what will affect your latter life! Don't be carried away by other people's earnings. Some are not real. Some are owners trying to save their business. Be wise!

Thank u
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 9:00am On Jul 16, 2019
1984och:

Truth be told. though I've not been active for sometime now, but I tell you, this job is not easy at all. At times I wonder how these guys that make 80 to 90k weekly, manage to make this much without any health complaints.

When I was active, the week I worked my ass out and made about 55k, I couldn't use my left leg again. I limped for days. The leg got swollen with severe pains, and so much waist pain too. I didn't work for weeks and the owner had to give the car to someone else. I was admitted.

The job is pretty hard. You can't drive from morning till night, for a whole week and expect not to have health issues. If not for lack of better jobs, I don't think many of us(graduates) would venture into this.

My advice, rest in between. Maybe from 1 to 3:50pm. Sleep well at night. Come out around 7am. Still submit your CV for better jobs or save up for other profitable business. Even izu once opened a thread seeking for a job opportunity. Don't do what will affect your latter life! Don't be carried away by other people's earnings. Some are not real. Some are owners trying to save their business. Be wise!

My first full day on Uber,
I got home, had my bath and went to bed, and my bed was vibrating as if it's steaming like a car Engine.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jceesquare(m): 9:28am On Jul 16, 2019
donfortune48:

I got home, had my bath and went to bed, and my bed was vibrating as if it's steaming like a car Engine.
How much did you make, and was it worth it?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 9:38am On Jul 16, 2019
jceesquare:

How much did you make, and was it worth it?

It's actually worth it bro.
Especially when you're doing it as a temporary hustle.
And the car is yours.

But it's not easy for those on HP and rentals. That's why they over work themselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 10:18am On Jul 16, 2019
donfortune48:

grin my 1st or 2nd week on bolt
I woke up from sleep hearing d gbagan gbagan request rushed my phone to accept and found out no request I was offline and at home midnight.
Bros wait till lastma, lga tout, bad road n flood touch u small. I will ask u if it's still worth it.
However it's far better than staying at home doing nothing. U can pay bills n still have little change.
For me I work as if I'm on Hp so I can save every week, if not by d time u have to change tyre or shocks u go dey alright

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Horlickz77(m): 10:22am On Jul 16, 2019
Am a new driver, so I wanna ask some dtivers, if there are places that has much riders, am at Adeniyi jones now..please you response will be appreciated
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 10:38am On Jul 16, 2019
adsmaster:

How do we work smart boss? Please give a senerio that basically paints a clear picture of how we can work smart..asides getting a better or cheaper remittance.

Most times driver partner wants to earn much more than owners... I always tell myself, if owner can collect 25k and be okay, why cant i collect it too and be fine ? How much you think say graduate dey earn ? A graduate that earns 100k in Nigeria today is considered an (Egbon).

Most drivers wants to earn two times what the owner earns in a week and you expect not to break down ?! You sef check am na. Work smart with a realistic target in sight. 40-60k and always rest too. If you die or break down, your corrola will be handed over to the next guy maximum one week later. Infact na the corrola dem go use carry people wey go attend your burial.

Use your head !!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 10:46am On Jul 16, 2019
tojahh:

Most times driver partner wants to earn much more than owners... I always tell myself, if owner can collect 25k and be okay, why cant i collect it too and be fine ? How much you think say graduate dey earn ? A graduate that earns 100k in Nigeria today is considered an (Egbon).

Most drivers wants to earn two times what the owner earns in a week and you expect not to break down ?! You sef check am na. Work smart with a realistic target in sight. 40-60k and always rest too. If you die or break down, your corrola will be handed over to the next guy maximum one week later. Infact na the corrola dem go use carry people wey go attend your burial.

Use your head !!!
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ediku208: 11:04am On Jul 16, 2019
Adeniyi Jones is a perfect hub for request but the influx of drivers there get as e b

Magodo na sure bet or opebi .....

Allen get as e bi .....except small rain fall . Na there you go see surge of 1.5 grin

Horlickz77:
Am a new driver, so I wanna ask some dtivers, if there are places that has much riders, am at Adeniyi jones now..please you response will be appreciated

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:07am On Jul 16, 2019
I'm inside d car with rider here
Both of us dey press phone while she's waiting for her colleagues. She told me not to follow d map because d road is bad and probably flooded by now, dt one uber guy dt took her entered d flood n it affected his car brain box dt car got stuck.

Cold don dey catch me since I hear. But elders una no tell us say flood fit spoil brain box oohhh.

Dis rain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Maax23: 11:35am On Jul 16, 2019
Horlickz77:
very hot place at adeniyi Jones is Alh jimoh street, within 10mins U get request. No dulling

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 12:00pm On Jul 16, 2019
fasa199:

Any answer??

You have to check it by Sunday night after you close because by Monday morning, it reverts to 0.00, only your partner can see it then.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 12:01pm On Jul 16, 2019
fasa199:

Any answer??

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 12:18pm On Jul 16, 2019
BAZ001:

grin my 1st or 2nd week on bolt
I woke up from sleep hearing d gbagan gbagan request rushed my phone to accept and found out no request I was offline and at home midnight.
Bros wait till lastma, lga tout, bad road n flood touch u small. I will ask u if it's still worth it.
However it's far better than staying at home doing nothing. U can pay bills n still have little change.
For me I work as if I'm on Hp so I can save every week, if not by d time u have to change tyre or shocks u go dey alright

Lolzz.
You're rite bro.
I had my first tyre experience in my first week. That period you said you bought 2new tyres and one busted again.

I bought 3tyres that particular week for just my front rim, driver side.

1st was tukunbo, it was just going flat every day.
Bought a new one (DOUBLE KING). It busted after 4days. (they said I matched something)
Bought the 3rd tyre (tukunbo) before the vulcanizer found out the the rim is bent. And it's where the problem have been coming from.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fasa199(m): 12:33pm On Jul 16, 2019
lexylexy:

You have to check it by Sunday night after you close because by Monday morning, it reverts to 0.00, only your partner can see it then.

Thanks boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 12:48pm On Jul 16, 2019
peterdrury:
5k hotel is luxury in Ilorin, with 3k you can get a very good hotel in that town.

And will even light better oven woth same price. Just be careful

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 12:54pm On Jul 16, 2019
1984och:

Bro. We dey same group. My target per week is 55k and I do light driving, I leave home 9am , gets back max 10pm. I drive my car and I rest on Mondays, now I've turned it to mon/tues

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Frank0001(m): 1:37pm On Jul 16, 2019
Please to all the chairmen in the House your advice is highly needed here.. I intend getting a car when my budget is big enough.. aside from Toyota Corolla which is the most used on this business due to its flexibility nature that has skyrocketed the price... which other cars brand can you all recommend that have the followings
1. Catalyst & milleage.. Note I don’t really know what those terms means
2. Parts are relatively affordable & easy to get
3. can last for a longer period of time
4. Consumes less fuel
5. Strong engine
Your suggestions & opinions are all welcome. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mazinaija: 2:35pm On Jul 16, 2019
Frank0001:
Please to all the chairmen in the House your advice is highly needed here.. I intend getting a car when my budget is big enough.. aside from Toyota Corolla which is the most used on this business due to its flexibility nature that has skyrocketed the price... which other cars brand can you all recommend that have the followings
1. Catalyst & milleage.. Note I don’t really know what those terms means
2. Parts are relatively affordable & easy to get
3. can last for a longer period of time
4. Consumes less fuel
5. Strong engine
Your suggestions & opinions are all welcome. Thanks
matrix, Pontiac vibe(both cars are corolla but about 400k cheaper), Honda civic,Toyota Camry (I hate the big daddy but there are lots of them on the platform), etc

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 2:46pm On Jul 16, 2019
tojahh:

Use your head !!!
grin
Oil dey your head

(1) (2) (3) ... (1770) (1771) (1772) (1773) (1774) (1775) (1776) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: dav1002(m), SlahJoe(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.