Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1840) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4768496 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1837) (1838) (1839) (1840) (1841) (1842) (1843) ... (5695) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 6:58am On Aug 16, 2019
tojahh:

Tasifier suppose make you brand ambassador Aswerugad! Nothing wey you no sabi!! Just as much I have some much respect for Poco, babe tick so many positive boxes for me.

If I start to count wetin I Don see for that Taisifier

I've only driven on Taisifier
My first street fight na with Taisifier rider
Na because of Taisifier I begin sleep inside car
I've never been blocked on Taisifier
Na because of Taisifier I come sabi some basic repairs for motor
Na because of Taisifier I get some oloshos contact for phone
Na because.......

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:00am On Aug 16, 2019
tojahh:

Tasifier suppose make you brand ambassador Aswerugad! Nothing wey you no sabi!! Just as much I have some much respect for Poco, babe tick so many positive boxes for me.

Shoot your shot, brah cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fasa199(m): 7:08am On Aug 16, 2019
izzou:

Na because.......

Bros izzou hope Taisifier never make you go give Olowoso bele tongue

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 7:12am On Aug 16, 2019
izzou:

Na because.......

It have do baba mi grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:13am On Aug 16, 2019
fasa199:

Bros izou hope Taisifier never make you go give Olowoso bele tongue

Lol....For what naa?

We just happen to blend most times, except for the few that will want to act silly

I once carried one and later found out during the trip that we were from the same village

She later dash me #100 grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 7:14am On Aug 16, 2019
izzou:

Shoot your shot, brah cool

On Christmas Day I go buy her dressgrin

Help me find out her size.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:15am On Aug 16, 2019
tojahh:

It have do baba mi grin

grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by murphyfada(m): 8:44am On Aug 16, 2019
Some people still think this trend is a joke. If only they knew information is power
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by murphyfada(m): 8:56am On Aug 16, 2019
northbird:
Why not start with a rental arrangement, in 8 weeks, you will have an average idea of your weekly take home. This will inform you on d next step.

I am looking in that direction too. Even at that car owners willing to do rentals still want 30k and abover or no deal. With the cars I have seen, and for a first timer I don't think I am willing to stick my head into such deal let alone do it. My weekly payout for rental should not be more than 25k. I will not go up. Better this way.

Any car partner with a good car that u know is good and won't put me in a mechanic shop all week and willing to take 25k weekly for rental, hit me up
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 9:08am On Aug 16, 2019
murphyfada:

I am looking in that direction too. Even at that car owners willing to do rentals still want 30k and abover or no deal. With the cars I have seen, and for a first timer I don't think I am willing to stick my head into such deal let alone do it. My weekly payout for rental should not be more than 25k. I will not go up. Better this way.

Any car partner with a good car that u know is good and won't put me in a mechanic shop all week and willing to take 25k weekly for rental, hit me up

And what about servicing and maintenance?

What's your condition?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 9:22am On Aug 16, 2019

Comprehensive Vehicle History Report

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away.

https:///+2348060365068

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10000072_vehiclehistoryreport_jpeg3e8dde5a1fb4cccbf6626e983b2598da
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adsmaster: 9:39am On Aug 16, 2019
izzou:

What's your condition?

Make i ask you erh and other care owner drivers in the house. What is the best arrangement in terms of car maintainance,repair and servicing between the driver partner and owner partner?

What should an ideal service level agreement between both parties look or be like that will stand the test of time and survive the storms? Who is suppsoe to be responsible for servicing,repairs etc if the driver partner is expected to pay a weekly rental of 30k.

In a situation where an accident occurs irrespective of whose fault it is, whats required of the driver?whose responsibility is it to fix it?

Please your replies and feedback from experience will help lots of newbie who are about to sign there first agreement - because some of these agreement ha e terms and conditions hidden in it that are *****
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 10:00am On Aug 16, 2019
donfortune48:

Why did you allow the sense in this your statement to fly away with your last sentence bro?

I didn't open with an insult, so you were able to read to the end... I couldn't get past his first statement.

Ending the way I ended was deliberate and was actually MY point to him, to underscore what I think of him which is what I took from the first sentence and was the essence of my response to his post.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adsmaster: 10:04am On Aug 16, 2019
Also want to find out how much fuel (those of us here that use camry big daddy) per day do you guys use to achieve a target of say 15k. Or better still if you have enough data about its fuel consumption how much can 2k fuel produce on average?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SalamahAutos: 10:05am On Aug 16, 2019
Hello House,
Please I need more information on the process of doing business with a Uber driver.

1) What are the acceptable terms and conditions?
2) Agreements to put in writing
3) Possible guarantors required
4) Best weekly rates
5) Who holds the car
6) Who decides what car to buy and if Toks or used?
7) In case of HP how long does the agreement last?
cool Which arrangement is better?
9) How to ensure that your investment is secured apart from the use of tracker and other gadgets.
10) Any other information that will be useful for a potential car owner willing to go into the business.

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:14am On Aug 16, 2019
adsmaster:

Make i ask you erh and other care owner drivers in the house. What is the best arrangement in terms of car maintainance,repair and servicing between the driver partner and owner partner?

What should an ideal service level agreement between both parties look or be like that will stand the test of time and survive the storms? Who is suppsoe to be responsible for servicing,repairs etc if the driver partner is expected to pay a weekly rental of 30k.

In a situation where an accident occurs irrespective of whose fault it is, whats required of the driver?whose responsibility is it to fix it?

Please your replies and feedback from experience will help lots of newbie who are about to sign there first agreement - because some of these agreement ha e terms and conditions hidden in it that are *****

Well, your question is kinda complex because there is no formal rule for how agreements should be

That's why I laugh when I see new drivers stating the rental fee as their criterion for picking a partner.

All I can is, the lower you negotiate the rental fee, the more you should be ready to bear responsibilities.

And concerning accidents, the driver is solely responsible for any damage on the car. But if you're lucky to drive a car on Comprehensive insurance, so pe tie grin....Although all cars I've driven were third party
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 11:23am On Aug 16, 2019
stephenponti:

99% accuracy i guess, very excellent. I have never experienced GPS issue since i started using it.

I use Redmi 7.

Seconded... Same here
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Horlickz77(m): 11:24am On Aug 16, 2019
Please house am looking for a car to drive, i just return the car am using , it giving me problem and i think I have tried for my partner, and it makes rider rate me low, except the ones I begged.please am looking for a good car maximum remmitance every week is 30k for Corolla, while 25k for Camry big daddy...thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 11:30am On Aug 16, 2019
Horlickz77:
Please house am looking for a car to drive, i just return the car am using , it giving me problem and i think I have tried for my partner, and it makes rider rate me low, except the ones I begged.please am looking for a good car maximum remmitance every week is 30k for Corolla, while 25k for Camry big daddy...thanks

Hit me up on zero eight zero six 041016 .. WhatsApp is good
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vicolame(m): 11:40am On Aug 16, 2019
umall41:
Good day house, plz. i need a copy of driver - owner agreement on rental.
To be sent to kolafabs@yahoo.com
It will be highly appreciated, thanks.

I don't get abeg, why do you need an agreement to collect a rented car or na u wan give person agreement to rent ut car? What is important is get guarantor forms, full details of the person and identity card and confirm authenticity, finish! grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Horlickz77(m): 11:47am On Aug 16, 2019
sharpk007:

Hit me up on zero eight zero six 1016 zero four.. WhatsApp is good
the number is not complete...mine is 09071583245 whatsapp or call
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chinyce(m): 12:08pm On Aug 16, 2019
sharpk007:

Hit me up on zero eight zero six 1016 zero four.. WhatsApp is good

Interested If location is Lekki ajah.
Please complete number.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 16, 2019
Horlickz77:

What car were you driving, engine litre size and how many months have you been driving it for?
Let me know. I might have something better for you. My mail is babalolababatunde566@yahoo.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 16, 2019
Horlickz77:

What car were you driving, engine litre size and how many months have you been driving it for?
Let me know. I might have something better for you. My mail is babalolababatunde566@yahoo.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 12:42pm On Aug 16, 2019
You will always find someone willingly to take your terms. But for me, I won't advise HP, forget about people saying by now you should have bought your car if you were on HP n not paying weekly rents. It swings both ways.

Who knows along the line your principal, might offer a hp deal if he/ she deems you faithful. Follow them seniors, Oga gazzuzz, dru23, carshopper, and the other seniors that seem to operate a fleet. Goodluck.
murphyfada:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 1:40pm On Aug 16, 2019
izzou:

Lol....For what naa?

We just happen to blend most times, except for the few that will want to act silly

I once carried one and later found out during the trip that we were from the same village

She later dash me #100 grin
Wawu! You go close straight for that day grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 1:46pm On Aug 16, 2019
adsmaster:
Also want to find out how much fuel (those of us here that use camry big daddy) per day do you guys use to achieve a target of say 15k. Or better still if you have enough data about its fuel consumption how much can 2k fuel produce on average?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Horlickz77(m): 2:48pm On Aug 16, 2019
Tundemed:

i sent the answer to your mail already...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adsmaster: 3:13pm On Aug 16, 2019
Horlickz77:

25k for big daddy? Is that the industry standard? Thought 30k is. Why are you proposing 25k/wk? Am asking these because am on the verge of transitioning to using a big daddy too and i want to know all i need to know so i dont make mistake.

Cc izzou
He said weekly remittance shouldnt be the only criteria we look at when entering into agreemment.am just trying to gather enough information because my first deal/agreement was really one sided and it rocked the boat.. Both parties nearly threw punch in madisson square garden oh....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by murphyfada(m): 3:29pm On Aug 16, 2019
izzou:

What's your condition?

I take care of the service and maintenance of the car myself. Do you have a car you wanna give me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 3:36pm On Aug 16, 2019
murphyfada:

I take care of the service and maintenance of the car myself. Do you have a car you wanna give me

No

You just didn't mention this. I wanted to learn
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by murphyfada(m): 3:40pm On Aug 16, 2019
izzou:

No

You just didn't mention this. I wanted to learn

Oh ok. No problem

(1) (2) (3) ... (1837) (1838) (1839) (1840) (1841) (1842) (1843) ... (5695) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.