Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1868) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4802947 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1865) (1866) (1867) (1868) (1869) (1870) (1871) ... (5700) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 3:00pm On Aug 30, 2019
fasa199:

You seem to drive only on Uber. If you drive on bolt you will notice your rating drops whenever you cancel lots of trip on taxiscam.

This one deep ooo...i leave Taxiscam with their Wahala long time ago
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 3:07pm On Aug 30, 2019
Gentlelife50:
I hope it's not card?
its card the trip ended on 5320
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 3:07pm On Aug 30, 2019
Gentlelife50:
I hope it's not card?
its card the trip ended on 5320
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 3:11pm On Aug 30, 2019
Cooladex:

The guy reported d trip..
I don't think so cus he happily gave me the money and thank me for waiting
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 3:16pm On Aug 30, 2019
deedee44:

Tell your riders to always update destination whenever they're going somewhere else
I told him but his network could not allow him so I did it on my phone
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 30, 2019
deedee44:

4k on fuel, I don't pay attention to tolls. The idea is to have 10k profit after expenses too that's why I set 15k net as my target
thank God lol,some guys here been say using 5k fuel to net 15k is poor lol,they said 1k fuel should get u 15k Nawa o,nairaland sometimes though ,all along I thought I was doing badly

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dbossmanager: 4:28pm On Aug 30, 2019
fabiano09:

thank God lol,some guys here been say using 5k fuel to net 15k is poor lol,they said 1k fuel should get u 15k Nawa o,nairaland sometimes though ,all along I thought I was doing badly
It was a joke sir....

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 4:44pm On Aug 30, 2019
fabiano09:

LOL, I was just being sarcastic with that comment now. How you wan make 15k with 1k fuel? Na water your car dey chop?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rubbiish(m): 4:59pm On Aug 30, 2019
Cooladex:

I read through that thread and i almost cried for him.
He was just bitter and jealous of the guy.
Tho I have never rated him high.

Someone that would sound arrogant and rude to intending
customers on phone.

I needed to change my camry muscles engine last yr and called him.
He gave a high price and wasnt even ready to allow me negotiate. He even stopped replying my whatsap messages afterwards.
Very rude and uncouth

Nb: I heard he has admins that hides comments attacking him. I really don't care.
Gazzuzz is extremely rude and arrogant
Perhaps dude see's himself as one mini god
How people work with him still surprise me

15 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 5:05pm On Aug 30, 2019
Rubbiish:

Some people naturally love and respect bullies.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rubbiish(m): 5:06pm On Aug 30, 2019
deedee44:

My target is to net 15k if i work full day, it's easier to meet that target since I started using only bolt in the sense that I'm able to focus more and my moral is always high seeing my earnings in one place instead of scattered in small amounts over different apps
cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 5:17pm On Aug 30, 2019
jarkbauer:

Madam are you as beautiful as your voice?

You are like 15years tooooooooooooooo late.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 5:41pm On Aug 30, 2019
dapotemi:
Hmmm, dis Uber tin is just GRACE. I was angry at my boss because i cud not close early to quickly hustle small but see as God reward me. E be like say na one of invictus pple I carry.

Rider: wey u dey.come sheraton
Me: a mins from u sir
Picked dis thick Igbo guy, with very thick accent.
Me: I start trip and it's international airport.43 mins to drop off.
Rider: where d tin show say we dey go.
Me: Airport sir
Rider: na lie o. Carry me go chemist I get cough.
Me: I slam brake, enter one pharmacy along mobolaji bank Anthony way. Rider bought drugs and we move again.
Me: so oga where we dey go sir.
Rider: Local airport first I want collect something. We got to airport and he called someone on phone, the package he's waiting for is on a flight and d flight jus left Abuja.
Me: I check time and it was 6:30pm. I knew we will be there till 8pm or so. I check my money and it's reading 820.
Rider: why u dey check ur phone.
Me: jus to be sure my money dey read sir, sometimes d tin dey stop.
Rider: ok end trip but u go still carry me go back o. Jus stay for car park.
Me: ok sir, I wanted to initiate negotiation but something in me says calm down. Na so we park switch on AC o for one hour 15 mins. Oga finally got his package. He also use my phone for like 2 mins. He had a low bat3.
Rider: you know Domilos.
Me: l almost LOL, u mean Dominos Pizza sir.
Rider: take me there.
Me: drove down to Joel ogunaike. Oga enter dominos and wasted another 15 mins. He came back with his OWN pizza only.
Me: at dis stage, I don dey boil inside, request dey enter I no fit pick, pizza I no see chop.
Rider: take me back to d hotel.
Me: drove like formula one to hotel, in 2 mins we reach.
Rider: why u dey run like dis.
Me: time is far spent. Time is money.
Rider: so na how much nah.
Me: I looked at rider, I say driving to airport, waiting for that long, paying parking space, for using my phone to make call, and for d pizza wey u no buy for me, EVERYTHING na 50k.
Rider: bursted into one big LOL. U want kill person no, oga take wetin I get joooor. I enjoy ur ride. Brought out some mint 1k note, he did not count it.
Me: I quickly did a mental calculation, d tin go reach 30k. I drive go park for car park make I count d money, I was shocked, it was 43k. I was expecting maybe 5 or 7k maximum for d trip. I don close. I might not work tomorrow. But first, am going back to Domilos (lol) to get my own pizza, and for wifey and kid too. Grace follow me waka today.

Oya, knack your boss one cold beer.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 6:07pm On Aug 30, 2019
Rubbiish:

Lol. Mini god on nairaland here

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 30, 2019
peeps4u:

LOL, I was just being sarcastic with that comment now. How you wan make 15k with 1k fuel? Na water your car dey chop?
hahahaha na expensive joke be that o,I don get sleepless night Taya to find out what am doing wrong lol.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 30, 2019
why do people use both apps ? it doesn't make sense frankly .You can make 10k profit everyday from just one app . I think uber gives u requests so long as you're moving and not logged out. I see alot of cars always parked but the minute I drop of a rider I get a request ,some times even before dropping off a rider,and also I think the car year plays a role too,my friend who uses a 2003 Honda hardly gets requests but me using a 2007 car gets requests back to back .Am not sure though but I think uber's algorithm selects car year next after every other variable like proximity,acceptance rate etc and my rating is 4.6 4.7 always,I don't lick pples butt,I let u know my job is to get u safely from point A to point B. I've never given snacks or any of that other bullshit lol,if na food be your problem go home and eat

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lukaf17(m): 6:22pm On Aug 30, 2019
OgaMaxi:
CARS AVAILABLE FOR RENT
1. HONDA CITY 05/06
2. TOYOTA COROLLA
3. HONDA CIVIC

you must be on taxify and uber
2 guarantors

Call/whatsapp 08027855518

Car available dear sir l think you should include your basic terms here,somebody looking for car to drive will have to pay 5k for background check l think that is on the high side and unfair please understand most people looking for car are already down because 5k without given the person the car for undisclosed reason will be seen as fraud
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by igwedehxy: 6:23pm On Aug 30, 2019
my people. since when did uber start collecting tax. e be like say my driver was gba me. if Na lie I go collect car this week. Na HP. so I nor go loose. I need responses
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 30, 2019
pope191:

Lol, wetin man go do, the ignorant ppl I carry today almost made me to wear a frown all thro d trip from surulere to mushin, they ask me to use luth and drive pass palm ave on that bad road she was still asking me to speed, I just ignore her when she was telling the woman beside her the faster I go d less d money, I know what I am doing for driving slow (on a bad road o). Las las trip 1100, she paid 1050, using d drag as excuse for high price. I just ignore her.
Kai! grin
Na exactly dese kain pipu full ehailing. You did well, bro. Keep it up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 30, 2019
deedee44:

4k on fuel, I don't pay attention to tolls. The idea is to have 10k profit after expenses too that's why I set 15k net as my target
Are you still netting 15k, bro?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 6:59pm On Aug 30, 2019
QuitNotice:
Are you still netting 15k, bro?
Yes the last time I did full day.. 3 weeks ago. More of offline trips since then
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 30, 2019
[quote[b] author=dapotemi post=81738564] Hmmm, [/b]dis Uber tin is just GRACE. I was angry at my boss because i cud not close early to quickly hustle small but see as God reward me. E be like say na one of invictus pple I carry.

Rider: wey u dey.come sheraton
Me: a mins from u sir
Picked dis thick Igbo guy, with very thick accent.
Me: I start trip and it's international airport.43 mins to drop off.
Rider: where d tin show say we dey go.
Me: Airport sir
Rider: na lie o. Carry me go chemist I get cough.
Me: I slam brake, enter one pharmacy along mobolaji bank Anthony way. Rider bought drugs and we move again.
Me: so oga where we dey go sir.
Rider: Local airport first I want collect something. We got to airport and he called someone on phone, the package he's waiting for is on a flight and d flight jus left Abuja.
Me: I check time and it was 6:30pm. I knew we will be there till 8pm or so. I check my money and it's reading 820.
Rider: why u dey check ur phone.
Me: jus to be sure my money dey read sir, sometimes d tin dey stop.
Rider: ok end trip but u go still carry me go back o. Jus stay for car park.
Me: ok sir, I wanted to initiate negotiation but something in me says calm down. Na so we park switch on AC o for one hour 15 mins. Oga finally got his package. He also use my phone for like 2 mins. He had a low bat3.
Rider: you know Domilos.
Me: l almost LOL, u mean Dominos Pizza sir.
Rider: take me there.
Me: drove down to Joel ogunaike. Oga enter dominos and wasted another 15 mins. He came back with his OWN pizza only.
Me: at dis stage, I don dey boil inside, request dey enter I no fit pick, pizza I no see chop.
Rider: take me back to d hotel.
Me: drove like formula one to hotel, in 2 mins we reach.
Rider: why u dey run like dis.
Me: time is far spent. Time is money.
Rider: so na how much nah.
Me: I looked at rider, I say driving to airport, waiting for that long, paying parking space, for using my phone to make call, and for d pizza wey u no buy for me, EVERYTHING na 50k.
Rider: bursted into one big LOL. U want kill person no, oga take wetin I get joooor. I enjoy ur ride. Brought out some mint 1k note, he did not count it.
Me: I quickly did a mental calculation, d tin go reach 30k. I drive go park for car park make I count d money, I was shocked, it was 43k. I was expecting maybe 5 or 7k maximum for d trip. I don close. I might not work tomorrow. But first, am going back to Domilos (lol) to get my own pizza, and for wifey and kid too. Grace follow me waka today.[/quote]For sure. That's what a lot of people fail to understand. No be everyday be Christmas. Save for rainy days. Once came home with 90k cash. Bae was surprised, and has not accepted my explanation till today. But there are weeks i had to dip into my savings to pay owner
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 30, 2019
deedee44:

Yes the last time I did full day.. 3 weeks ago. More of offline trips since then
Hmmmmmmmn, you don turn me on like dis. How you take de do am? Was on that before, but had to drop it to 10k, which i still struggle to meet on some days. Tell me something, bro, what's your definition of a full day?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 7:28pm On Aug 30, 2019
fabiano09:
why do people use both apps ? it doesn't make sense frankly .You can make 10k profit everyday from just one app . I think uber gives u requests so long as you're moving and not logged out. I see alot of cars always parked but the minute I drop of a rider I get a request ,some times even before dropping off a rider,and also I think the car year plays a role too,my friend who uses a 2003 Honda hardly gets requests but me using a 2007 car gets requests back to back .Am not sure though but I think uber's algorithm selects car year next after every other variable like proximity,acceptance rate etc and my rating is 4.6 4.7 always,I don't lick pples butt,I let u know my job is to get u safely from point A to point B. I've never given snacks or any of that other bullshit lol,if na food be your problem go home and eat

I also think supplying food or snacks to riders is a treatment taken too far. Do uber and bolt pay back the costs of those refreshments? No. It means, uber/bolt doesn't send any driver to give riders refreshments. But drivers get do that to make Riders feel special and probably secure the riders for another day ride.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 7:31pm On Aug 30, 2019
OgaMaxi:
CARS AVAILABLE FOR RENT
1. HONDA CITY 05/06
2. TOYOTA COROLLA
3. HONDA CIVIC

you must be on taxify and uber
2 guarantors

Call/whatsapp 08027855518

What background check do you do that costs 5k for you to be charging prospective drivers 5k?

A lot of you people have turned this thing into scam; looking for innocent and poor drivers to scam with 5k charge for background checks.

Any car owner that demands any fee for background checks is a scammer.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 7:54pm On Aug 30, 2019
MoonlightDrive:
I got this image from a group forum.
The hustle is real!
The 100th driver must be feeling like wow!
do you guys always enter car park whenever you're around the airport? How long does it take before you land a trip? Local or international? Becos me I usually not bother. I see it as dulling. Some times, I hover around the Intl till I land a trip and still chop d 5h

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lienn: 8:01pm On Aug 30, 2019
peeps4u:

What background checks do you do that costs 5k for you to be charging prospective drivers 5k?

A lot of you people have turned this thing into scam; looking innocent and poor driver to scam with 5k charge for background checks.

Any car owner that demands any fee for background checks is a scammer.

5k multiplied by 20 NEW drivers will give him 100k

That's innovation, bro cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 8:20pm On Aug 30, 2019
Oga DeeDee, pls wats ur definition of a full day as regards time frames. 5am - 5pm 6am- 6pm.or till you hit 15k
deedee44:

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 8:31pm On Aug 30, 2019
Abeg o, I don do 16 trips on Uber and yet no 3%.
I don message them dis morning and yet no response. Wetin dey happen? Had no issue on all my 16 trips. All on 5 star.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 8:37pm On Aug 30, 2019
fabiano09:
some say it has to do with ratings. If you're on 4.7 and others around you are on 4.6, request will definitely hit your phone before others. Me too, I've never given a rider anything but I collect from riders...lol

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 8:50pm On Aug 30, 2019
Na almost offline I do this week o. Was taking one coordinator of the just concluded lawyer's conference at eko hotel and back to ojodu. The sweet thing is we move by 2pm to the hotel, we eat at the hotel cheesy, he collects his money and share to his workers, gives me 3packs of rice, salad and chicken for wifey and kids. We move back to Ojodu. 8k alert.
The trip has ended today. Even wifey is not happy its ended.

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 9:04pm On Aug 30, 2019
QuitNotice:
Hmmmmmmmn, you don turn me on like dis. How you take de do am? Was on that before, but had to drop it to 10k, which i still struggle to meet on some days. Tell me something, bro, what's your definition of a full day?

northbird:
Oga DeeDee, pls wats ur definition of a full day as regards time frames. 5am - 5pm 6am- 6pm.or till you hit 15k

5am till I net 15k, it's usually around 12 hours

(1) (2) (3) ... (1865) (1866) (1867) (1868) (1869) (1870) (1871) ... (5700) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: uwemjack(m), taiyod and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.