Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,770 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1865) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4734894 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1862) (1863) (1864) (1865) (1866) (1867) (1868) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Loftyy1: 11:47pm On Aug 28, 2019
see una uncle

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Loftyy1: 11:53pm On Aug 28, 2019
Seriously

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Loftyy1: 12:04am On Aug 29, 2019
na wah for this life ooo

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 1:01am On Aug 29, 2019
weyreypey:

The only problem I have with you is this non stocking of products. If I ask for the Mercedes Benz high mileage oil filter na two weeks into the future im go reach

Filter had been there since. Are you waiting for them to finish?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sheantip(m): 9:12am On Aug 29, 2019
Maax23:
Am back online now. Thanks Alot. I called them, they unblock me
can i get the number? i think i need to call them too.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 9:19am On Aug 29, 2019

Comprehensive Vehicle History Report

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away.

https:///+2348060365068

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10000072_vehiclehistoryreport_jpeg3e8dde5a1fb4cccbf6626e983b2598da

Custom Duty Verification

Verify The Authenticity of your documents

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away.

https:///+2348060365068

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Danbull: 9:29am On Aug 29, 2019
A DRIVER NEEDED FOR A TOYOTA COROLLA 08 FOR RENTALS . DRIVER TO STAY ON THE MAINLAND , YABA, OYINGBO, SHOMOLU, AKOKA, GBAGADA, OWORO, SURULERE , KETU. 2 VERIFIABLE GUARANTORS AND UPFRONT PAYMENT . DRIVERS DON SHOW OWNER PEPPER. CALL CAR OWNER ON 09091488124. GOODLUCK
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Hola123: 9:33am On Aug 29, 2019
Please ooh I don't know if it only me or it affect everyone, uber trip request have being slow since last week. I hardly find my remittance.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Maax23: 9:36am On Aug 29, 2019
sheantip:

can i get the number? i think i need to call them too.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jarkbauer: 10:22am On Aug 29, 2019
radautoworks:

Filter had been there since. Are you waiting for them to finish?

Madam are you as beautiful as your voice?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jubreal19: 11:06am On Aug 29, 2019
How can one invest in opay ride, by getting a bike and getting deliver? Can anyone help with information?

1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 29, 2019
jarkbauer:

I hope you know she's a married woman and a mother too. grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 11:52am On Aug 29, 2019
Hola123:
Please ooh I don't know if it only me or it affect everyone, uber trip request have being slow since last week. I hardly find my remittance.
grin grin grin. Been very slow,,but e ne like some riders don join indriver

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:05pm On Aug 29, 2019
drmikeadams:

Indriver that have bad publicity, I dislike when you tarnish other people imagine just to sell urs.

Inbtw, I'm in safia pain right now, lock down in police station with traffic officer issue, it wasn't serious as the officers was just being over ambitious, before I know the man behind me get off his car and start fighting them, taking pictures, before I know they have drag dia self to police station, now I can't go because I'm in the centre of it all.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 12:06pm On Aug 29, 2019
drmikeadams:

Indriver don start?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 12:09pm On Aug 29, 2019
tojahh:

Indriver don start?
grin grin. Them don start
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 12:19pm On Aug 29, 2019
drmikeadams:
grin grin. Them don start

Haha

We go jam them.

1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 12:22pm On Aug 29, 2019
tojahh:

Haha
But
We go jam them.
grin grin but i hear say dere fare cheap pass huber AND tayi zi scam
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jesbu(m): 12:24pm On Aug 29, 2019
Please guy help me with a number on email to report to uber that after my 15 trips they refused to give me my 3% bonus.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 1:13pm On Aug 29, 2019
Once again guys, will this car be acceptable by uber and bolt? I want to buy it as soon as you confirm please.year is 06

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 1:15pm On Aug 29, 2019
1daboi:
Once again guys, will this car be acceptable by uber and bolt ? I want to buy it as soon as you confirm please.year is 06

Yes

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 1:16pm On Aug 29, 2019
jarkbauer:

lipsrsealed
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 2:07pm On Aug 29, 2019
jesbu:
Please guy help me with a number on email to report to uber that after my 15 trips they refused to give me my 3% bonus.
They will tell you they suspected fraudulent activities on your account so you're not qualified. That's what they did to me and I demanded proof or at least which trips they suspected, they couldn't come up with anything. I stopped using their app ever since then, it's gonna remain like that till they come up with a different kind of bonus package. Besides, I'm doing better than when I used to combine 2 apps

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jesbu(m): 2:31pm On Aug 29, 2019
deedee44:

They will tell you they suspected fraudulent activities on your account so you're not qualified. That's what they did to me and I demanded proof or at least which trips they suspected, they couldn't come up with anything. I stopped using their app ever since then, it's gonna remain like that till they come up with a different kind of bonus package. Besides, I'm doing better than when I used to combine 2 apps
Are they stupid or what?. Please how did you contact them
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 2:45pm On Aug 29, 2019
jesbu:

na so dem talk say I start trip and end am wen rider no dey inside moto. Chinko rider wey pay me sef
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 3:18pm On Aug 29, 2019
jesbu:

Just click on the last trip you did then, click help (a question mark at the top right corner of the screen) and go to trip issues and adjustments

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skillip(m): 4:49pm On Aug 29, 2019
so I picked this non Nigerian from the Island, because of his name I initiated a conversation till we got to his destination on the mainland. He needed to buy something but was without cash, so I gave him cash to buy, later he asked we stopped to withdraw and refund me, too many people at the Atm, n.a. so guy my say "say don't worry, I have a solution ". guy man just comot small dollars say make I change @360. cheesy

This Indriver for me no be am, imagine concluding on the fare, only to be stuck in traffic for hours, who bears the cost ? not even now that we are heading to festive season. They really need to do something else .
I experimented with it today and truly not too good and experience, could be better though. My personal opinion .

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 4:58pm On Aug 29, 2019
Izzou, where art thou?? grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 5:01pm On Aug 29, 2019
1daboi:
Once again guys, will this car be acceptable by uber and bolt? I want to buy it as soon as you confirm please.year is 06

Yes, just like someone else answered.

You may need to consider other things suitability ( how rugged), maintenance (costs) and fuel consumption too.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 5:27pm On Aug 29, 2019
Taxify don’t want to come out open and tell us they’ve stopped bonus. How can u do 8 trips from 4pm to 9:59pm on a working day with heavy traffic.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1862) (1863) (1864) (1865) (1866) (1867) (1868) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Cineinfo(m), lorhema(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.