Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,421 members, 7,830,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1872) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4802463 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1869) (1870) (1871) (1872) (1873) (1874) (1875) ... (5700) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Shaloms: 1:23pm On Sep 02, 2019
akeemakinremi:
I am in need of a car to drive on uber/taxify for rental 30k max and i won't default in payment
If you have a car for me contact me on 08114685820 call/Whatsapp
Tnx

Hello,
Where are you in ikorodu? I have a Toyota matrix 04
Ebute
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 1:33pm On Sep 02, 2019
Perkins1:

I hope at the workshop... You don't select cars like we have seen here on nairaland. Let's know if we can do business and the type.

Second paragraph
https://www.nairaland.com/4501821/milex-carquest-2nd-largest-usa#67520230
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gnykelly(m): 2:10pm On Sep 02, 2019
Guys how do I deal with Yaba tout they impound my vehicle.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gnykelly(m): 2:24pm On Sep 02, 2019
Cc raudmester
Gazuzz
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dbossmanager: 2:54pm On Sep 02, 2019
gnykelly:

Cc raudmester

Gazuzz
truth is that you will have to part with your hard earned cash but if you know a politician with small mouth, call him or her, if you know a lawyer that has small madness, call...they have no right by law to impound your car, if you know a soldier, call....last last beg them with 2000 naira.....dont pay more than that o....sit down there with them and keep begging....they will collect last last...

alternatively, you can drag with them, bring out your phone and start recording them, tell them you are a journalist and you will like to know what part of the constitution allows them to impound your car......I will suggest you beg them with 2k and move on.......next time dont get to their park.....drive the fool that enters your car yo barrack or your street, organise boys for ham....hope I helped....

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 3:10pm On Sep 02, 2019
gnykelly:

Cc raudmester

Gazuzz
Sorry Bro, it's one of those things.
Next time don't park anyhow around Yaba and some places in surulere, just see if you can talk to their Oga maybe he will show Mercy.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rubbiish(m): 3:32pm On Sep 02, 2019
peeps4u:
Hello, please does anyone have a quicker link to get Driver's licence in just few days? Or I put it this way; does such link exist?
If u don't have driving school certificate, 26 days minimum is required to process it before you can go for capture

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 3:45pm On Sep 02, 2019
Rubbiish:

If u don't have driving school certificate, 26 days minimum is required to process it before you can go for capture

Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gnykelly(m): 3:52pm On Sep 02, 2019
Dbossmanager:

truth is that you will have to part with your hard earned cash but if you know a politician with small mouth, call him or her, if you know a lawyer that has small madness, call...they have no right by law to impound your car, if you know a soldier, call....last last beg them with 2000 naira.....dont pay more than that o....sit down there with them and keep begging....they will collect last last...

alternatively, you can drag with them, bring out your phone and start recording them, tell them you are a journalist and you will like to know what part of the constitution allows them to impound your car......I will suggest you beg them with 2k and move on.......next time dont get to their park.....drive the fool that enters your car yo barrack or your street, organise boys for ham....hope I helped....

Parted with 3k...just left there.

Had a bad day... I'm home
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gnykelly(m): 3:54pm On Sep 02, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Sorry Bro, it's one of those things.
Next time don't park anyhow around Yaba and some places in surulere, just see if you can talk to their Oga maybe he will show Mercy.

Received a request parked at the WAEC bus stop to figure things out they jumped at my front... Where I parked wasn't illegal...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oladipupo2234: 4:12pm On Sep 02, 2019
Clean Nigeria Used 06 corolla for sale.

Only serious interested buyer should contact 070 3 3-9-7 3 9 4 7
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Seun360(m): 4:14pm On Sep 02, 2019
Cooladex:
What kind of riders are these.
This lady ordered me, d next minute she started shouting at me that I'm not moving.
Got to her destination and I saw plenty gallons of palm oil, pepper, tomato. I just cancelled and moved on.

My own be say, immediately u raise ur voice at me, i just tell u politely to "Pls Cancel" jejely.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adsmaster: 4:29pm On Sep 02, 2019
Please how much is a trip from sangotedo to LA campaign Tropicana to and for?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 4:50pm On Sep 02, 2019
adsmaster:
Please how much is a trip from sangotedo to LA campaign Tropicana to and for?

grin

After seeing this, I don't know how to advise anymore

Just talk 10k minus waiting hours

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Emimaeyor(m): 4:59pm On Sep 02, 2019
You can chart me up on 08181445077 you should get it a week or less.
peeps4u:
Hello, please does anyone have a quicker link to get Driver's licence in just few days? Or I put it this way; does such link exist?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 02, 2019
Guys If I give a car out on rental for 30k per week,who takes care of the servicing and repairs ? how does this rental stuff work plz
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adsmaster: 5:35pm On Sep 02, 2019
izzou:

grin

After seeing this, I don't know how to advise anymore

Just talk 10k minus waiting hours

Hahahahaha

I think that's the wrong LA campaign I picked the destination manually it was showing 5k+ to 7800 just for to.... But at the end naaaa empty man go blow come back to songotedo so I go just run the 10k make i see how e goes. Plus I go tell the guy that I will not wait more then 30 minutes max
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 5:36pm On Sep 02, 2019
cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 5:45pm On Sep 02, 2019
chucsmoore:
cool

Bia enyi angry

O bu otua ka'isi eme?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Perkins1: 5:55pm On Sep 02, 2019
gnykelly:

Parted with 3k...just left there.

Had a bad day... I'm home

If where you park isn't illegal. How then did they impound the car. Those people are anyhow people. Well thank
God you've left.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 6:10pm On Sep 02, 2019
izzou:

Bia enyi angry

O bu otua ka'isi eme?

Onye a, bukwa Onye uzo ulo.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gnykelly(m): 6:16pm On Sep 02, 2019
Perkins1:

If where you park isn't illegal. How then did they impound the car. Those people are anyhow people. Well thank
God you've left.

Where I parked wasn't illegal... Those guys are out making a killing and settling big wigs
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 6:18pm On Sep 02, 2019
izzou:

Bia enyi angry

O bu otua ka'isi eme?
Biko, ewela iwe my bro, esikwa Amerika lota last week. I no dey town. smiley

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gnykelly(m): 6:20pm On Sep 02, 2019
fabiano09:
Guys If I give a car out on rental for 30k per week,who takes care of the servicing and repairs ? how does this rental stuff work plz

The repairs above 2k is on owner and anything below is on driver inspection is done weekly. Is it a corrola I want to return my uncles camry.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 6:22pm On Sep 02, 2019
donfortune48:

Onye a, bukwa Onye uzo ulo.
grin ọ bụghị ihe ọchị

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fermlad: 7:17pm On Sep 02, 2019
gnykelly:

The repairs above 2k is on owner and anything below is on driver inspection is done weekly. Is it a corrola I want to return my uncles camry.
Why u want return the camry?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pharod(m): 7:22pm On Sep 02, 2019
pharod:
Guys, I finished the bolt registration process yesterday but I'm yet to receive my log in details... Does it normally take this long or is there something wrong?

Guys what do I do? Help a brother.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:28pm On Sep 02, 2019
chucsmoore:
cool

Oya! Welcome back boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 7:29pm On Sep 02, 2019
pharod:

Guys what do I do? Help a brother.
Your login details should be your email and a default password "Taxify01",. that is Username: email you registered with, Password: Taxify01. If it doesn't go through you visit their office or probably call driver support.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 7:30pm On Sep 02, 2019
pope191:

Oya! Welcome back boss
Bro longtime. How d hustle
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:30pm On Sep 02, 2019
gnykelly:

Where I parked wasn't illegal... Those guys are out making a killing and settling big wigs

You just have to manage the necessary evils boss, the way they off last week Thursday for me still looks like film trick in my eyes... But target must b meet.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by murphyfada(m): 7:34pm On Sep 02, 2019
Depending on the car's present state, engine, tyres, AC, Battery, Fuel economy and Probably the type of car. Hit me up at whatsapp 09058164245. Let's talk.
fabiano09:

(1) (2) (3) ... (1869) (1870) (1871) (1872) (1873) (1874) (1875) ... (5700) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: dav1002(m), Ceenelly(m), 141samuel and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.