Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1875) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4769381 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1872) (1873) (1874) (1875) (1876) (1877) (1878) ... (5696) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:08am On Sep 03, 2019
slamstanlee:

Lemme join with my brothers C300. grin

Na this race Gazzuzz wan join with Nissan Sunny grin

I go dey Adeniji exit dey wait una cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ogbunigwe2018: 10:12am On Sep 03, 2019
If partner-drivers are advising car owners against investing, how do drivers intend to stay in business
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 10:18am On Sep 03, 2019

Comprehensive Vehicle History Report....

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away.

https:///+2348060365068

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10000072_vehiclehistoryreport_jpeg3e8dde5a1fb4cccbf6626e983b2598da

Custom Duty Verification

Verify The Authenticity of your documents

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away.

https:///+2348060365068

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 10:32am On Sep 03, 2019
izzou:

Na this race Gazzuzz wan join with Nissan Sunny grin

I go dey Adeniji exit dey wait una cool
GAZZUZZ go peak 200km/h and maintain it. Buy before the car go peak. I go dey lekki ikoyi Bridge grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:35am On Sep 03, 2019
slamstanlee:

GAZZUZZ go peak 200km/h and maintain it. Buy before the car go peak. I go dey lekki ikoyi Bridge grin

I believe you grin

But someone is coming with one Infiniti like that lipsrsealed
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ogbunigwe2018: 10:37am On Sep 03, 2019
slamstanlee:

There is a reason why racing cars are not fitted with auto transmission.
If you guys consider our highway in Abuja for this race, I will partake with my PJ 607 manual 210hp. Been long I raced sef.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 10:42am On Sep 03, 2019
@femi okunu estate lekki.
Driver: i am here
Rider : ok, put on ur ac. Give me 5mins i will join you soon.
Driver; ok(thinking its a long trip, or to airport or mainland)

13mins later, rider entered car
Rider : ok you can start the trip.

Driver starts trip.
Destination, shoprite, circle mall. Less than 1km grin

Driver: are you seriously going to shoprite here?
Rider : yes please.
Driver: i can't, please get another.
Driver ends trip, switch off engine.

Rider shamefully got out.

Happened to my uber friend yesterday

Moral of the story; ask for destination always,

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:47am On Sep 03, 2019
Ogbunigwe2018:

If you guys consider our highway in Abuja for this race, I will partake with my PJ 607 manual 210hp. Been long I raced sef.

I think it's because of the bends on racing tracks. Manuals have a better edge than autos there

But in this case, it's the Third mainland bridge. No bend. And the time of racing is at midnight. Lesser cars moving by then

Car wey fit run go win

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:49am On Sep 03, 2019
slamstanlee:

Driver starts trip.

Quite funny

But if it was me, I would have still gone.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:52am On Sep 03, 2019
Ogbunigwe2018:

Finally you revealed your self. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ogbunigwe2018: 10:53am On Sep 03, 2019
izzou:

I think it's because of the bends on racing tracks. Manuals have a better edge than autos there

But in this case, it's the Third mainland bridge. No bend. And the time of racing is at midnight. Lesser cars moving by then

Car wey fit run go win
It's because car racing is a competition to test drivers capabilities and automatic transmission provides driving aids.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:55am On Sep 03, 2019
Ogbunigwe2018:

It's because car racing is a competition to test drivers capabilities and automatic transmission provides driving aids.

Ohh

Alright
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ogbunigwe2018: 10:55am On Sep 03, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Finally you revealed your self. grin
Huh undecided
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 11:09am On Sep 03, 2019
tojahh:

650-750k.

Can serve you well with sound oil change. After one year you must have recouped then resell for 500-650k.

That's how stars do.

Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mazinaija: 11:21am On Sep 03, 2019
pope191:
why not blow to straight to ogba,and take the next u turn before excellent hotel...All your rider can do is to rant.

I'm yet to see any traffic police in Lagos like the ones in omole to Berger, those Berger traffic police r just cooperate beggers. I was aheading towards Ikeja from omole, the queue on d main lane is long enough so I join d second lane driving slowly, before I know they jumped out from dia cubicle, d guy in front blow straight to ogba and I was with a rider, so they land in my front, rider didn't waste time he opened the door with an excuse of being in rush, the police woman took advantage of that and entered the car "Oga to the office'... Before I knew it, a man came down from his car and start snuggling out with them, I've done nothing, he took it soh personal to the point of snapping them, this lead to physical assault. I wasn't even aware of all this as I was still battling with the lady calling towing van cos I refused to follow her order, on my part I'm placing calls to my connection as well, while the man and the other officer have dragged each other to area G. When its all said and done, they can't let me go due to the case becoming an assault and they need me as a witness, so I was referred to the station instead of lasma office, from 10am, it took me 1.30pm to leave as they detained the man and made me to deny him if we are not accomplice, I felt bad, but at the same time felt the man blew things out of proportion. Las las the lady was begging me and ask me to exercise patient cos DPO is involved in the case, I was just looking at her like " I don't care". At the end I drop 3k willingly when leaving since they ask for atall stall.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sonshyne: 11:38am On Sep 03, 2019
Ghost1994:
See what they do to my friends car.
Guys please be careful where you park your corolla. God will help us all

This is serious. They just empty the car. May God save us from the hand of this evil people
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 11:54am On Sep 03, 2019
Oga pope thanks. I'm sure a lot of the new guys are learning from this. I really appreciate your response.
pope191:

I call dem necessary evil, because they overlook a lot of stuff, but on their set day, it will take grace not to fall into their trap. Yes! It is an offence to use your right side on a two way lane when you are about to turn at a junction like that and no I wasn't the first person, like I said the other person zoomed straight towards ogba as he/she noticed their movement, normally in such scenario, they were suppose to tell me not to stop dia but point for me to drive towards ogba. The officer in question from my observation needs money and it has become habitual for them, b4 coming out in the morning, they have a targeted amount on their mind and how many keke they have to catch to get the money, once you r an uber driver and fall into their hand, that's a big prey for them, as they assume uber drivers r dull and make good money unlike the danfo guys. Let me set an example for you, those that always park along the pzifer road r parking on d wrong spot, but they always overlook it till the day they want to do operations, they may need 50 cars and nothing on earth will make them not to get that 50 cars, such day they just off dia phones nd turn deaf ear to any form of pleading. Another thing that use to piss them off, is when you commit an offence and tell them other people r doing it while showing them example, they do take that personal.

If you sit around them for long, gist and break bread with them, you will come to understand they are normal human with life issues, in as much as they can b mean atimes, it is the way you relate with them that counts as long as they are not out on operations, mostly they don't have the intention of taking anyone to the office or impounding any car when they don't even know what they are going to eat for lunch, as long as you don't rubish dia ego, no matter d problem, a good understanding can sought it out. I'm not speaking for airport or local government touts, those once are on illegal duty and out dia to wreck havoc on dia victims.

@Franksam2009, I ask you a question and I'll really appreciate if you can reply, not just for your to spot what's wrong, you can as well profess a solution in such instance, at least you weren't under any pressure as mine and you have time to put your tots together.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by murphyfada(m): 12:52pm On Sep 03, 2019
u beta get back to work, before you miss your target for d week. don't worry i go call you if i get offline deals for u so u fit meet up
tojahh:

Hahahaha. Boss we no dey quarel, na hustle we dey. Your guarantors standing for you on a deal of more than 1.5m must be worth same. Abi you think say guarantor na to get prick between your legs?
Since you have had experiences driving all cars, then you should know cars aren't cheap bro. Besides uber is not a career yet you have been on every thread looking for a car to drive grin.

Make I go hustle Jor... If you get offline call me make I help my career abeg. cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 12:54pm On Sep 03, 2019
murphyfada:
u beta get back to work, before you miss your target for d week. don't worry i go call you if i get offline deals for u so u fit meet up

No shaking baba. Target must be met! I pray you meet yours soon too bro.

One love.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 1:06pm On Sep 03, 2019
pope191:

@Franksam2009, I ask you a question and I'll really appreciate if you can reply, not just for your to spot what's wrong, you can as well profess a solution in such instance, at least you weren't under any pressure as mine and you have time to put your tots together.

the truth is there's no way I'll agree u sit inside d car with a police officer and not know what's going on outside(unless u decide 2 puton ur AC for her and blast a hip-hop song 4 d officer grin grin), the good samaritan probably thought dey were gonna intimidated u ND take u away or something..
What I would hv done is try my best not 2 allow things get violent (30% attention outside, 60% to d officer inside), since I'm certain I can handle/settle everything with jst 500h-1k and also the situation outside is getting tensed, I will probably walk up to d man, call/drag him aside in a calm manner, thank him 4 standing up 4 me, den let him know dat hv settled with d officer inside and he should please!!!! Not cause a scene to avoid getting things complicated, den if he went back n continue fighting, na him Sabi, I'll hands off..
I hv had similar experience whereby a female rider who nearly exchanged blow with a traffic warden, n if not for my intervention, we all might hv gone to station to settle it,. She bought something in traffic n she was expecting her change, but d seller pretended to be looking for change n moving very fast from us in Usain bolt style grin ,light turned green I was moving sluggishly trying to park well while she was screaming for her money, be4 u know it a traffic warden just said one provocative n irritated word to me, that's how she unleashed the whole anger on him grin grin,

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 1:08pm On Sep 03, 2019
I don't know if this is called laziness or tiredness . I set out like 11am this
mrng to find requests(I stay around ilupeju) and for more than one hour no gbagaun. I just drove inside spar ilupeju, got myself a nice meal and headed home.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 1:12pm On Sep 03, 2019
Cooladex:
mrng to find requests(I stay around ilupeju) and for more than one hour no gbagaun. I just drove inside spar ilupeju, got myself a nice meal and headed home.

You own your car bro

That's how stars do cool

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:30pm On Sep 03, 2019
Ghost1994:
See what they do to my friends car.
Guys please be careful where you park your corolla. God will help us all

Hope time put your friend over this and have the mind to put all behind him.

I always have fear of burgling for every car, as I believe ppl don't care to damage sometin of 150k just to have 30k, but for this corolla I hace tripple extra fear. If the video Izzuo is talking about is same video I watch, 10 yrs boy will burgle the car in no time. Due to security reasons I think the car is overpriced. Someone can no go to beer parlour and drink beer in peace because he park corolla outside.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kingreign(m): 1:51pm On Sep 03, 2019
Ogbunigwe2018:

Ikenna weldone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 03, 2019
tojahh:

Since he have deposit which I know is more than 200k. He should rather ask his guarantors to raise additional funds for him to buy a dru or a city which won't cost half a corolla and get his peace of mind.
He wants to force an investor to bend to his demand. Like you said, he should be patient, I know he'll get his desire soon.
how much is this dru22 car you guys are talking about? is it efficient ? I might just buy it

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 1:59pm On Sep 03, 2019
Cooladex:

Bro I drove empty for almost an hour from Egbeda to ajao estate before I got my first trip today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 03, 2019
make una answer me na,I for like see the picture of this dru22 car and price plz.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 2:11pm On Sep 03, 2019
slamstanlee:

Driver starts trip.

it doesn't make sense to me. You should have done that trip. Sometimes you get short trip to get long distance profitable trip

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 2:27pm On Sep 03, 2019
northbird:
Oga pope thanks. I'm sure a lot of the new guys are learning from this. I really appreciate your response.
Yw boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 03, 2019
pope191:

I call dem necessary evil, because they overlook a lot of stuff, but on their set day, it will take grace not to fall into their trap. Yes! It is an offence to use your right side on a two way lane when you are about to turn at a junction like that and no I wasn't the first person, like I said the other person zoomed straight towards ogba as he/she noticed their movement, normally in such scenario, they were suppose to tell me not to stop dia but point for me to drive towards ogba. The officer in question from my observation needs money and it has become habitual for them, b4 coming out in the morning, they have a targeted amount on their mind and how many keke they have to catch to get the money, once you r an uber driver and fall into their hand, that's a big prey for them, as they assume uber drivers r dull and make good money unlike the danfo guys. Let me set an example for you, those that always park along the pzifer road r parking on d wrong spot, but they always overlook it till the day they want to do operations, they may need 50 cars and nothing on earth will make them not to get that 50 cars, such day they just off dia phones nd turn deaf ear to any form of pleading. Another thing that use to piss them off, is when you commit an offence and tell them other people r doing it while showing them example, they do take that personal.

If you sit around them for long, gist and break bread with them, you will come to understand they are normal human with life issues, in as much as they can b mean atimes, it is the way you relate with them that counts as long as they are not out on operations, mostly they don't have the intention of taking anyone to the office or impounding any car when they don't even know what they are going to eat for lunch, as long as you don't rubish dia ego, no matter d problem, a good understanding can sought it out. I'm not speaking for airport or local government touts, those once are on illegal duty and out dia to wreck havoc on dia victims.

Don't be offended chief, their jokes are worse than their manners.
Some folks don't sieve their thoughts before blurting out statements.
May God continue to safe you from road miscreants and bless your hustle.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Billiodollars(f): 3:19pm On Sep 03, 2019
fabiano09:

how much is this dru22 car you guys are talking about? is it efficient ? I might just buy it

I am interested too in a pic of the car.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1872) (1873) (1874) (1875) (1876) (1877) (1878) ... (5696) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: komodapson(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.