Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1876) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4770681 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1873) (1874) (1875) (1876) (1877) (1878) (1879) ... (5696) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 3:49pm On Sep 03, 2019
fabiano09:
make una answer me na,I for like see the picture of this dru22 car and price plz.

I don't know any Dru22, I only know Dru23 which is Honda Civic 2003-2005 with bullet proof engine.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Debosneh31(m): 3:53pm On Sep 03, 2019
Please what's the cause and solution of compressor pulley not rolling? Urgent answer please
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 3:56pm On Sep 03, 2019
Debosneh31:
Please what's the cause and solution of compressor pulley not rolling? Urgent answer please

Did it cut the belt?

It could be the bearing
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Debosneh31(m): 4:04pm On Sep 03, 2019
The belt did not cut, and I'm perceiving burnt stuff there
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Debosneh31(m): 4:05pm On Sep 03, 2019
izzou:

Did it cut the belt?

It could be the bearing

The belt did not cut, and I'm perceiving burnt stuff there [color=#006600][/color]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:07pm On Sep 03, 2019
franksam2009:
the truth is there's no way I'll agree u sit inside d car with a police officer and not know what's going on outside(unless u decide 2 puton ur AC for her and blast a hip-hop song 4 d officer grin grin), the good samaritan probably thought dey were gonna intimidated u ND take u away or something..
What I would hv done is try my best not 2 allow things get violent (30% attention outside, 60% to d officer inside), since I'm certain I can handle/settle everything with jst 500h-1k and also the situation outside is getting tensed, I will probably walk up to d man, call/drag him aside in a calm manner, thank him 4 standing up 4 me, den let him know dat hv settled with d officer inside and he should please!!!! Not cause a scene to avoid getting things complicated, den if he went back n continue fighting, na him Sabi, I'll hands off..
I hv had similar experience whereby a female rider who nearly exchanged blow with a traffic warden, n if not for my intervention, we all might hv gone to station to settle it,. She bought something in traffic n she was expecting her change, but d seller pretended to be looking for change n moving very fast from us in Usain bolt style grin ,light turned green I was moving sluggishly trying to park well while she was screaming for her money, be4 u know it a traffic warden just said one provocative n irritated word to me, that's how she unleashed the whole anger on him grin grin,

grin @ unleashed the whole anger on him.

No disrespecting, but I think you watch to many nollywood movies, thats why you were able to script out fiction and b d judge at same time. grin To b honest wit u I don't know what was going on behind me... The lady got into the car, not the police man, soh if the man isn't using transferred aggression, he should have tackled the woman and not the man that have gone back to his duty post with threat to dismiss him from the work as that was the last thing I heard before driving forward to clear from the scene of claimed obstruction. Please understand this, I left the engine running while playing many tots in my head (if I should carry this woman to point of suit, wait for her action or just follow her order), but off d a/c, soh she roll down er side glass and place a call to towing guys to come ard, note the distance is just omole to FRSC office, if u r familiar wit dat route, u will know I'm taking chances already cos it won't take 5 mins for towing van to arrive. I place a call too, the person I called told me he is coming from Ikeja and at all cost I should not allow them to take the car into their premises once they ticket me its not reversible and I'll pay for towing too (I'm calculating 30/50k bill in my head already), soh I told the woman the car is faulty as I rave it without moving, she outsmart me by removing the key and said she won't give me the key, they must tow this car today, that was when she alighted and I did same, can't leave the car as it is not lock and I am busy watching out for them not to tow the car behind me. How those two men drag each or who went to report the other at area G is still a mystery to me.

My people arrived and somewot snake can no longer consume snake, but I can't go, why? Two grown up men have trade blow, they are at d station and you have to be witness because area commander is involved and the only way you can b free is when they transfer the case back to the main station. Immediately, I felt so low and down like who did I offend this morning to b jumping from fry pan to fire... I ask what can I do to rectify everything and all man can go? "The area command case is not your own, we will free you, but you have to come to the station first, so if they ask for the offender that disobeyed traffic rule, we will be able to present you and it shouldn't look like we've taken money from you and free you, that's another trouble for us". I got to the office, the lady was even defending me till his boss blast her, like she is sick and doesn't know what she is doing, if I didn't commit any offence, when did she apprehend me and why did they go to assault department, instead of bringing the matter to him. I have to wait till area commander transferred the case to grammar school DPO and that's when they to have a sign of relieve that the case won't b going to court, even the man in question have already start pleading with the traffic police man to forgive his actions. I know they will settle it, but why I couldn't get so close like I would have loved to is because me too I am leaning on grace, if they follow my case up, 30k may drop and it just won't make any sense when I start abusing the privilege they accord me at the police station.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by teekay619(m): 4:07pm On Sep 03, 2019
If you need a professional to handle your projects, just visit www.hirefreehands.tech and get registered for free.
You will have access to professionals well equipped across web design, graphics design, app development,content writing and even animation making.
To post your job:
1. Visit www.hirefreehands.tech and fill in the required fields to get registered.
2. Click the "Hire a freehand" icon.
3. Choose your jobs category and fill the details appropriately. Then post the job

Note that, the price is slightly affected by the time of delivery proportionately. Meaning the sooner you want your job the less cheap it becomes.

Also, the platform operates an escrow such that payments are released to freelancers only after the clients are satisfied with the quality of the job done. This ensures for maximum client satisfaction, try it out! Its fast and cost effective.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 4:08pm On Sep 03, 2019
Debosneh31:

The belt did not cut, and I'm perceiving burnt stuff there

Belt is about to cut ohh

The basic cause could be the bearing. When it happened to me, I bought bearing #300 and the belt. Spent like 2k sha. If you have the right spanners, you can practice some DIY grin

It's most likely to be the bearing. But consult a mechanic Abeg. I no too sabi
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:08pm On Sep 03, 2019
tojahh:

I don't know any Dru22, I only know Dru23 which is Honda Civic 2003-2005 with bullet proof engine.
boss me and u go get issue grin grin let's keep dis tin on d low

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:09pm On Sep 03, 2019
izzou:

Belt is about to cut ohh

The basic cause could be the bearing. When it happened to me, I bought bearing #300 and the belt. Spent like 2k sha. If you have the right spanners, you can practice some DIY grin

Chai! Bearing mechanic took 1k from me, I need to push for refund
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:10pm On Sep 03, 2019
muyiwaadekunle1:

Don't be offended chief, their jokes are worse than their manners.
Some folks don't sieve their thoughts before blurting out statements.
May God continue to safe you from road miscreants and bless your hustle.

Thanks boss and a big amen to your prayers
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 4:11pm On Sep 03, 2019
pope191:

Chain! Bearing mechanic took 1k from me, I need to push for refund

Lol

grin grin grin

It's #500 dey told me. But after shedding few drops of tears, dem give me for #300 cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 03, 2019
tojahh:

my mistake ,how much does it go for. I heard it's way cheaper than corolla
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oblozzolawrence: 5:13pm On Sep 03, 2019
pope191:

Its so bad as ppl read things without digesting... Like I said I wasn't aware of what was happening around me and it is crystal clear the man had transfered aggression on that particular traffic man, at no point should he get into violence to the point of cutting his button, if u know what that means in law? If he have not flip outrageously, it would have cost me nothing or 5h to buy my way, I followed the second lane cos I was grounded, not making excuse for myself, wisdom they said is profitable, let's stop being to holy or crying more than the bereaved, I wasn't fighting or having an escalated issue. The case here is that the man is pushing for the traffic officer to b dismiss from service, which I think it has not gotten up to that and what I meant by witness is the reason they delayed me, buy I never bear witness to or against anyway, the traffic police boss only ask if I know the man and we are both accomplice, what do you expect me to say, I have meet him before? As much as police hate going to court, I honestly don't think I want to start picking court date on issue that can b maturely handle.

About the man being detained, its a police case and I can 100% guaranty you dia language is money, the only thing they are scared of and dislike is snapping them on duty, which I don't know why people do that. I have had an encounter of being check and rider was infuriated saying is uber... In my mind, I was just praying she won't put me in trouble, she brought out her phone and start to video, they end up telling us to drive to the station, I know the kind of beg I beg that day. I felt bad for whatever happened on Thursday, the police lady apologised and her boss blast her and she regret her actions, but do you have to hold me responsible for what I don't know or witness? I only heard wot happened BTW the man and the officer when I was forced to appear at the station, is not as if we set eyes on each other, even if I see him today, I honestly won't recognise him.
Bruf yhu av explained it all..No mind all dis people wey won turn chief justice of Nigeria over night.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 5:17pm On Sep 03, 2019
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oblozzolawrence: 5:36pm On Sep 03, 2019
tojahh:

Hahahaha. Boss we no dey quarel, na hustle we dey. Your guarantors standing for you on a deal of more than 1.5m must be worth same. Abi you think say guarantor na to get prick between your legs?
Since you have had experiences driving all cars, then you should know cars aren't cheap bro. Besides uber is not a career yet you have been on every thread looking for a car to drive grin.

Make I go hustle Jor... If you get offline call me make I help my career abeg. cheesy
grin grin grin i no fit laugh abeg
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 5:48pm On Sep 03, 2019
pope191:
boss me and u go get issue grin grin let's keep dis tin on d low

Alaye no vex sir... We wan use Dru compete with them Coro boys. Dru for President.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 5:49pm On Sep 03, 2019
oblozzolawrence:

grin grin grin i no fit laugh abeg

Abeg you get offline for me make I help my career grin

Picked a rider today... Rider and her children turn my car to amusement park. Children dey jump up and down inside motor like say na house dem dey lipsrsealed

Wanted to complain till I found out how hold she's trying to control them. Triplets!! shocked. One of them even dey draw my hair from back... Very mischievous kids (1yr 7months). I just weak, the woman just dey beg me.

Got to destination, trip was 2400, mama said she only gat 2000. I say no shaking, but this is not always the story sha in case of next time. She said no wahala that she's pleased.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by murphyfada(m): 7:08pm On Sep 03, 2019
amen Thanks
tojahh:

No shaking baba. Target must be met! I pray you meet yours soon too bro.

One love.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 03, 2019
pope191:

Thanks boss and a big amen to your prayers

Bro, this bolt shield of a thing, its like they mandated it.
I have a third party insurance which was verified on their site but i am reading about the bolt shield insurance cover right about now.
And how long does it take to get activated on the platform after uploading vehicle inspection report and their onboarding session ?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Damioguns: 8:28pm On Sep 03, 2019
Damioguns:
Please,whoever has a hp agreement template should pls forward same to twininesmiles@yahoo.com. Thanks in anticipation.
E jo ,e sanu aje o...kindly assist with the hp template.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Seun360(m): 8:55pm On Sep 03, 2019
izzou:

Quite funny
But if it was me, I would have still gone.
On AC when i never start trip?
Unless u tell me to start trip while waiting for you.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by suco01(m): 9:09pm On Sep 03, 2019
Pls can anybody help me out with a toyota spare part seller in ladipo market
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 9:15pm On Sep 03, 2019
izzou:

Belt is about to cut ohh

gold star for you

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 10:39pm On Sep 03, 2019
Seun360:

On AC when i never start trip?

Unless u tell me to start trip while waiting for you.

When you don't joke with your 5 stars, such little details do count!

Look guys riders, giving out this money is not easy on their part, so let us try to go the extra mile to give them that 5 star treatment.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:44pm On Sep 03, 2019
izzou:

Belt is about to cut ohh

Not bearing, it's the roller. There is a roller between the compressor and I believe it got burnt

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 10:54pm On Sep 03, 2019
HAS WINTER COME EARLIER THAN EXPECTED!
#25K RENTAL/HP IS NOW TRENDING FOR TOKUNBO CARS
(the attached is from a group forum)

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:45pm On Sep 03, 2019
muyiwaadekunle1:

Bro, this bolt shield of a thing, its like they mandated it.
I have a third party insurance which was verified on their site but i am reading about the bolt shield insurance cover right about now.
And how long does it take to get activated on the platform after uploading vehicle inspection report and their onboarding session ?

Its doesn't take long to get activated, normally they say before 24hrs and for the bolt shield I learnt they are forcing it as a most for new drivers.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 4:23am On Sep 04, 2019

Comprehensive Vehicle History Report

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away.

https:///+2348060365068

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10000072_vehiclehistoryreport_jpeg3e8dde5a1fb4cccbf6626e983b2598da

Custom Duty Verification

Verify The Authenticity of your documents

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away.

https:///+2348060365068

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 6:10am On Sep 04, 2019
Ogbunigwe2018:
If partner-drivers are advising car owners against investing, how do drivers intend to stay in business
It's a selfless advice, drivers should not be in business to the detriment of car owners

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 6:16am On Sep 04, 2019
Cooladex:
I don't know if this is called laziness or tiredness . I set out like 11am this
mrng to find requests(I stay around ilupeju) and for more than one hour no gbagaun. I just drove inside spar ilupeju, got myself a nice meal and headed home.
It may be tiredness if it's just a one off, but if it happens repeatedly it is the other one grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 6:29am On Sep 04, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (1873) (1874) (1875) (1876) (1877) (1878) (1879) ... (5696) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: tbred and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.