Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,381 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4798682 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (5699) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by net7777(m): 8:24am On Sep 25, 2017
Good morning guys. Good job so far. Ogunvic and Romeo, I see una. May God bless our hurdle this new week. Please I am yet to see a reflection of my bonus for the just concluded week on taxify. Am I d only one? Please if u have d same issue abeg indicate make I for know what to do. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by beeedaymeee: 8:27am On Sep 25, 2017
Morning all,
Am just about joining uber but am having issues creating an account on their website. After imputing my details I can't proceed on the site. Pls anyone assist.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kemspec(m): 8:28am On Sep 25, 2017
beeedaymeee:
Morning all,
Am just about joining uber but am having issues creating an account on their website. After imputing my details I can't proceed on the site. Pls anyone assist.

Call me 09090909557
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Impulse80(m): 8:30am On Sep 25, 2017
Enyinne:
grin grin this urgency is suspicious where u dey go that ur requesting leasing or abi na rent u wan talk .Explain wella

Ma'am, do you have a car for a driver?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 8:35am On Sep 25, 2017
Yes sir ,check my post .
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kemspec(m): 8:38am On Sep 25, 2017
Spectranet WiFi moderm still available for grab..contact 09090909557
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 8:42am On Sep 25, 2017
lyfunited:
Hello everyone, urgent plz:
Abeg I dey play store, as a driver which app I go download? I see ''uber driver'' and "Uber". I come download the one with uber. The App want make I register new details. I already get account.
Help.
Uber driver. The uber is riders app
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ruksmaster1: 8:49am On Sep 25, 2017
beeedaymeee:
Morning all,
You can join usIng this link https://www.uber.com/a/join?exp=70801c and use this invite code xsh97f to get 20k bonus
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 8:54am On Sep 25, 2017
lyfunited:
Hello everyone, urgent plz:
Abeg I dey play store, as a driver which app I go download? I see ''uber driver'' and "Uber". I come download the one with uber. The App want make I register new details. I already get account.
Help.
Uber driver
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 8:54am On Sep 25, 2017
ridwanadedapo:
Pls lets break the jin and create the whatsapp group. Kindly drop your numbers on this number. 08063225500. Bosses in the house na ground I dey oo . I don't mean to hurt anyone with this. Together we can do this. Thanks

I think it's best we all continue to talk here so that others can learn from reading our conversation. You have no idea how many people are reading this thread and how useful the information we share is to them.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 9:03am On Sep 25, 2017
jayooh:
Please gurus, how do u handle those difficult riders that always insist on using transfer as a system of payment? I keep running into them, and in some cases u have network issues where the money doesn't get to u and they insist they have transferred and been debited.
I'm tired of the headache that comes with taking transfers.
Pls help
Expecially taxify riders. Some of them effect fake transfer and credit alert as I heard.

Has anyone here thought of getting a POS. This fake transfers seem to be on the rise.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1stargeneral: 9:04am On Sep 25, 2017
If one's driver's license is still in process, will he get a temporary one? Does Uber allow temporary driver's license?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 9:07am On Sep 25, 2017
1stargeneral:
If one's driver's license is still in process, will he get a temporary one? Does Uber allow temporary driver's license?

Yes, they accept a temporary driver's license

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 9:12am On Sep 25, 2017
kemspec:

Call me 09090909557
Brother I sight u ooo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 9:13am On Sep 25, 2017
Stealth100:

Has anyone here thought of getting a POS. This fake transfers seem to be on the rise.
have experience it twice and Taxify didn't do anything about it, some of the riders are dubious
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 9:13am On Sep 25, 2017
@ blackylola morning bro, I called ur number. It was not reachable..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 9:15am On Sep 25, 2017
NEVER, put your card details on the app. A trip of 700 once turned to 2k because we were looking for ATM.

You can't scam me with fake alert because you don't have the number I get alert with

Stealth100:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Monsur1: 9:17am On Sep 25, 2017
Hello house anyone with better info on pos . i mean the adv and the disadv or the any hidden charges
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 9:17am On Sep 25, 2017
ogunvic41:
@ blackylola morning bro, I called ur number. It was not reachable..
will call you back now
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 9:22am On Sep 25, 2017
total weekly earnings loading...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vicolame(m): 9:25am On Sep 25, 2017
Good day everyone.. abt the transfer issue i use 2 bank and if u are not transfering from either of the bank i quickly decline d transfer, why will u pick a cash trip and want to transfer to me in the first place when u av d option to put ur card shocked

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Phargbemmy(m): 9:39am On Sep 25, 2017
Hello House,

Beautiful morning to you all. Please what can be done to help drivers (both old and new) who are actively looking for means of driving on both platforms but couldn't get a car to ride? Its a great forum hence there must be a way/means of a solution to this.

I am currently in need of a ride and qillingvto bring to the table weekly 35k or as the tides may determine. My phone number is 08186715860

Let help each other
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 9:46am On Sep 25, 2017
net7777:
Good morning guys. Good job so far. Ogunvic and Romeo, I see una. May God bless our hurdle this new week. Please I am yet to see a reflection of my bonus for the just concluded week on taxify. Am I d only one? Please if u have d same issue abeg indicate make I for know what to do. Thanks
my bonus has reflected, give it some time it will show on your dashboard

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by net7777(m): 10:11am On Sep 25, 2017
blackylola:
my bonus has reflected, give it some time it will show on your dashboard

Thanks for your response.
Will be waiting

It's here already
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Monsur1: 10:14am On Sep 25, 2017
I m a driver and My name is Monsuru on the both platforms,islam by religion,yoruba by tradition, palm avenue mushin axes. Need a partner on rentals or hire purchase butween the range of 30k to 35k weekly. Preferred car automatic.mspumpin@gmail.com 08066780769
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:50am On Sep 25, 2017
Monsur1:
I m a driver and My name is Monsuru on the both platforms,islam by religion,yoruba by tradition, palm avenue mushin axes. Need a partner on rentals or hire purchase butween the range of 30k to 35k weekly. Preferred car automatic.mspumpin@gmail.com 08066780769

crafty driver trying to whip up tribalistic and religious sentiments. Sadly corruption is not a respecter of religion or tribe tongue

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 12:25pm On Sep 25, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

crafty driver trying to whip up tribalistic and religious sentiments. Sadly corruption is not a respecter of religion or tribe tongue

This man grin grin ;
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fajgmail: 1:01pm On Sep 25, 2017
hello house
do you have a Toyota sienna? tokunbo or Nigeria use in good working condition? and you also like to earn 50k weekly please connect me via 08092883016 or fajemiroye20@gmail.com.thanks.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skillsbaba(m): 1:41pm On Sep 25, 2017
Stealth100:

I think it's best we all continue to talk here so that others can learn from reading our conversation. You have no idea how many people are reading this thread and how useful the information we share is to them.

Thanks for pointing that out for him
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AngelicBeing: 3:02pm On Sep 25, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Hahaha, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com, Lol at crafty driver grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 4:27pm On Sep 25, 2017
No work today.. Just flexing around cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (5699) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: wave1(m), davit and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.