Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:28 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4849153 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (5716) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ga1ba2003(m): 7:51am On Sep 26, 2017
ogunvic41:

I hope its ur car...
why?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ga1ba2003(m): 7:52am On Sep 26, 2017
Ifeanyimark:
Gazuz, please where r u based, and what's ur number? Spent 13k on alternator today, wasn't funny
pls buzz me on whatsapp 07066988863
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 8:10am On Sep 26, 2017
ga1ba2003:
why?
Fuel consumption and cost of maintenance...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ruksmaster1: 8:14am On Sep 26, 2017
Alonzo360:
Oga Ogunvic, Romeo, blackylola... you guys are really inspiring me..Today I was even complaining I had no partner to drive a car and God so good, I have been blessed with an 04 corolla but it's not registered in any of the platform... Now I am planning to start with Taxify alone cos I can't afford the uber comprehensive insurance and I want to know if with Taxify alone I can make 40k and above in a week... Pls ogas in the house, put a brother through. Cheers
Uber takes 3rd party insurance now.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ga1ba2003(m): 8:20am On Sep 26, 2017
ogunvic41:

mine does not consume much fuel its the bad road wahala dat i have
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ga1ba2003(m): 8:20am On Sep 26, 2017
ogunvic41:

mine does not consume much fuel its the bad road wahala dat i have and AC problem
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 8:28am On Sep 26, 2017
ga1ba2003:
mine does not consume much fuel its the bad road wahala dat i have and AC problem
See a good mechanic. I don't like that car for uber unless its driven by the owner. Its expensive to maintain
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 8:34am On Sep 26, 2017
All work and no play...
No work today grin grin grin
My line is open for calls, if you need help on UBER/TAXIFY I will gladly assist you
ogunvic@gmail.com

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 8:49am On Sep 26, 2017
I've not gotten alert from uber or taxify. I usually get taxify alert very early in d morning but today is different.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nayantunde: 8:51am On Sep 26, 2017
I need a driver to pilot(rentage) my Nissan Sunny 2009 model with I.6 lit engine-Manual engine.
Must be residence of Egbeda or Sango-ota. 35k weekly.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 8:53am On Sep 26, 2017
Enyinne:
Our ministry is moving forward
Experienced driver with good uber/taxify rating needed.

Kia Rio 2008/9 is available for rental .
35k weekly payment
Experienced Driver must be willing to drop 35k as 1week security. it will be refunded on termination of contract
Contact 08033000893 .
Nb: i need someone leaving in ajah or it environment cos i hv received many calls from people in ikorodu and egbeda too much grin

Will you return back that initial 35k with interest

Cos someone cannot drop 35k and collect it same way.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 8:55am On Sep 26, 2017
My LION NEED TO REST
I DRIVE PEUGEOT 407 2006 MODEL...
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 8:56am On Sep 26, 2017
nayantunde:
I need a driver to pilot(rentage) my Nissan Sunny 2009 model with I.6 lit engine-Manual engine.

Manual car for 35k is rather high

You wan kill the driver. Lol

Abeg make Una dey reason mber months and security.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 9:04am On Sep 26, 2017
xana101:
I've not gotten alert from uber or taxify. I usually get taxify alert very early in d morning but today is different.
Taxify paid into my account at midnight chill for them they will credit you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 9:05am On Sep 26, 2017
ogunvic41:
My LION NEED TO REST
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
nice ride bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 9:07am On Sep 26, 2017
ogunvic41:
My LION NEED TO REST
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Like how much can one get the toks, and then the registered?
U like it style.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iblaw: 9:13am On Sep 26, 2017
ogunvic41:
My LION NEED TO REST
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

It's good to rest.
Thanks for the long conversation late last night.
Appreciated
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 9:22am On Sep 26, 2017
iblaw:

It's good to rest.
Thanks for the long conversation late last night.
Appreciated
My pleasure sir. Let me know when u are starting
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 9:23am On Sep 26, 2017
jayooh:

Like how much can one get the toks, and then the registered?
U like it style.
U need to call me. The car has different versions...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 9:23am On Sep 26, 2017
blackylola:
nice ride bro
Tanks smiley
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alonzo360(m): 9:42am On Sep 26, 2017
ogunvic41:
My LION NEED TO REST
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Yes o it really needs the rest...And thanks for the heads up this morning sir..Cheers
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 9:44am On Sep 26, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

grin
@ GAZZUZZ Mrni sir, tnx for yesterday...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 9:46am On Sep 26, 2017
Alonzo360:
Yes o it really needs the rest...And thanks for the heads up this morning sir..Cheers
That car is STRONG. Its the best car have ever had... Have driven Camry, corolla, Honda pilot etc. Non like a Peugeot 407.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 9:54am On Sep 26, 2017
Stealth100:

I think it's best we all continue to talk here so that others can learn from reading our conversation. You have no idea how many people are reading this thread and how useful the information we share is to them.

Yes o, people like me. I've been following this thread right from the start and a single page has not passed without being read by me, I'm not even on uber yet (not a driver not a rider). Still waiting for when I will have the opportunity to start and when the time comes I won't be a total novice.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Guccigucci(m): 9:55am On Sep 26, 2017
blackylola:
this is superb for Monday, nice one bro

Thanks bro we r managing grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Guccigucci(m): 9:58am On Sep 26, 2017
ogunvic41:

Hello bro I called u in the morning but you didn't pick...
Nice one

Sorry my oga I prolly was on a trip that's y I ddnt pik but today is half day for me I'm starting by 12noon we can talk b4 den if dts ok by u Sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 10:19am On Sep 26, 2017
xana101:
Mrni bros. Reply my mail
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 10:27am On Sep 26, 2017
The english is very simple ,its a deposit, returned on termination of contract .its up to the driver to try to do his tricks,then his antics will fall on him like banana .

chillex8:

Will you return back that initial 35k with interest

Cos someone cannot drop 35k and collect it same way.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 10:45am On Sep 26, 2017
Enyinne:
The english is very simple ,its a deposit, returned on termination of contract .its up to the driver to try to do his tricks,then his antics will fall on him like banana

grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 10:47am On Sep 26, 2017
Enyinne:
The english is very simple ,its a deposit, returned on termination of contract .its up to the driver to try to do his tricks,then his antics will fall on him like banana .

My vocabulary is also simple. Will you return same with interest? Cos investing 35k with zero interest makes zero sense.

If you are looking for a venture with zero risks then Uber is a no no.

That same interest you are trying to protect can be shattered with just one accident.

*winks#

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 10:56am On Sep 26, 2017
chillex8:

My vocabulary is also simple. Will you return same with interest? Cos investing 35k with zero interest makes zero sense.

If you are looking for a venture with zero risks then Uber is a no no.

That same interest you are trying to protect can be shattered with just one accident.

*winks#
no profitable business without risk
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 11:05am On Sep 26, 2017
nayantunde:
Drop your number sir let's talk biznez

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (5716) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.