Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,664 members, 7,858,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 02:15 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1886) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4870194 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1883) (1884) (1885) (1886) (1887) (1888) (1889) ... (5718) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kingscare1(m): 2:30pm On Sep 07, 2019
mrjaydee:

Guy... go and register on uber/bolt..work and stop begging

Yiungstar, or anybody how do I register on Uber first before bolt? No insults or long story....just tell me, including documentations
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kingscare1(m): 2:31pm On Sep 07, 2019
I will be collecting my temporary Drivers license next week Monday...so what next?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kingscare1(m): 2:32pm On Sep 07, 2019
I will be renting a car after that, so I want to be a registered Uber driver without any problems by next week, so I need experience?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kingscare1(m): 2:35pm On Sep 07, 2019
So after Uber registration completions and I have started working, will also join bolt for more clients, plssssssssss I need someone to guide me, I don't want to make mistakes? undecided

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kingscare1(m): 2:36pm On Sep 07, 2019
Bosses speak to me.....clear my doubts
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DonroxyII: 2:36pm On Sep 07, 2019
slamstanlee:

Lol. I understand your experience wella.

I carried one lady and her 3 years old talkative, mischievous and restless boy. I just made sure we got home safe.
Boy would roll down windows pressing the buttons, i disabled all.
He tried to open doors while we were on speed.
I had to stop car on highway and activate the child lock from outside.
Was doing so many crazy stuffs, only him ooo. The mum was just kind of weak, seated helplessly.
The boy really run me heat aswear
U no fit samma am some slaps.
I don forget say no be ya boy ihm be

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kingscare1(m): 2:38pm On Sep 07, 2019
DonroxyII:
U no fit samma am some slaps.
I don forget say no be ya boy ihm be
chairman pls can you answer my questions?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 2:46pm On Sep 07, 2019
kingscare1:
So after Uber registration completions and I have started working, will also join bolt for more clients, plssssssssss I need someone to guide me, I don't want to make mistakes? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 2:48pm On Sep 07, 2019
izzou:

Can you kindly state the peace of mind that a corolla offers, that a Kia or A Hyundai doesn't?

Abeg

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 2:52pm On Sep 07, 2019
[quote author=drmikeadams post=82007722][/quote]

LOL, this just puts an end to the argument.
You mean no peace of mind for someone with corolla for fear of thieves?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mufasa2010: 2:59pm On Sep 07, 2019
tojahh:

Boss abeg don't commit suicide please. Don't be a coward and fall prey. A car will come just like WAEC result, everyone will write and the outcome differs. You can state your location and be on the lookout, I personally will cc you on deals even from my Facebook group.

Just be brave bro... Not for you but for the family you will leave in pain if you do the do.. Suicide is cowardice. Not the answer.

Thanks brother for encouraging words,firstly am based in alimoso area. Can you help with the Facebook group?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mufasa2010: 3:09pm On Sep 07, 2019
tojahh:

Boss abeg don't commit suicide please. Don't be a coward and fall prey. A car will come just like WAEC result, everyone will write and the outcome differs. You can state your location and be on the lookout, I personally will cc you on deals even from my Facebook group.

Just be brave bro... Not for you but for the family you will leave in pain if you do the do.. Suicide is cowardice. Not the answer.

......and again boss,what are the requirment need for me to be an uber driver?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kingscare1(m): 3:10pm On Sep 07, 2019
[quote author=drmikeadams post=82007660][/quote]

Thanks Boss , somehow witty, but what is the process of Uber registration first, I need your expert advice, cos I will be collecting temporary Drivers license on Monday
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kingscare1(m): 3:11pm On Sep 07, 2019
Mufasa2010:

Some should help us oooo....by giving us answers
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olahevan: 3:13pm On Sep 07, 2019
You want to use your uncle's car make Money cos he travelled �. Flex with car if you want to, Do business of you want to. Omo ai je obe ri...
jpworld:

It just show you don't know what you're talking about, in Uber Fri/Sat/Sunday are peak days, if the man want the car for himself Monday and Tuesday is a fantastic deal for driver.

Ask your village uncle to buy you a car, that's favour. We are talking business you're talking favour.

If you don't like the conditions given to you face front.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 4:14pm On Sep 07, 2019
[quote author=drmikeadams post=82007722][/quote ]

the biggest downdside of the corlloa is not about the reliability of the car, but the fear of it being vandalized or stolen.even with it parked in the gated compound,I still wake up at night to check up on it,and even sometimes, intentionally trigger it's alarm just to let would be vandals know I no dey sleep

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rubbiish(m): 4:36pm On Sep 07, 2019
izzou:

Can you kindly state the peace of mind that a corolla offers, that a Kia or A Hyundai doesn't?

Abeg
And we don't get to see KIA or Hyundai on the roads for ehailing as corolla? u think people can't afford it? I just feel if something is good and people acknowledge
it, it shouldn't be perceived as hype, reason i quoted d guy and not to argue. The issue of corolla has been overflogged on this thread and nairaland. You can search for it sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 4:39pm On Sep 07, 2019
[quote author=eherbal post=82009910][/quote]

Hahahaha. I just park dey laugh as I read this.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 4:42pm On Sep 07, 2019
Mufasa2010:

You're not a registered driver yet? shocked
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rubbiish(m): 4:45pm On Sep 07, 2019
Tyche:

Corolla and peace of mind in one sentence is blasphemy.
I Am afraid u misconstrued my point sir, peace of mind in this context is as regards the functionality of d car. Quite unfortunate d security state of our nation is very porous. Even humans are not safe, let alone a car

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 5:23pm On Sep 07, 2019
Rubbiish:

And we don't get to see KIA or Hyundai on the roads for ehailing as corolla? u think people can't afford it? I just feel if something is good and people acknowledge
it, it shouldn't be perceived as hype, reason i quoted d guy and not to argue. The issue of corolla has been overflogged on this thread and nairaland. You can search for it sir

If you ask Dru23 or tojahh, they'll tell you why a civic is a great car, and why you should use it

I have driven a corolla, an elantra and a Camry on ehailing and I'm yet to see the peace of mind a corolla gives, that others haven't given me. I only wanted to learn, but then, the bolded seems to be your only reason for saying that....

I'll just search for my findings then grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kingscare1(m): 5:28pm On Sep 07, 2019
tojahh:

You're not a registered driver yet? shocked
me I need advice? Someone should help me mehn
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 5:30pm On Sep 07, 2019
[quote author=eherbal post=82009910][/quote]

Una wey get corolla dey try walahi grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kingscare1(m): 5:30pm On Sep 07, 2019
izzou:

If you ask Dru23 or tojahh, they'll tell you why a civic is a great car, and why you should use it

I have driven a corolla, an elantra and a Camry on ehailing and I'm yet to see the peace of mind a corolla gives, that others haven't given me. I only wanted to learn, but then, the bolded seems to be your only reason for saying that....

I'll just search for my findings then grin
. Boss how do I register for Uber?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kingscare1(m): 5:30pm On Sep 07, 2019
izzou:

Una wey get corolla dey try walahi grin
guy pls answer me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 5:31pm On Sep 07, 2019
kingscare1:
guy pls answer me

You've asked many questions sir grin

Why not quote me with one?

kingscare1:
. Boss how do I register for Uber?

Go to the site and register.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kingscare1(m): 5:33pm On Sep 07, 2019
izzou:

I have now....pls how do I register on Uber? Cos I will be collecting my temporary Drivers license on Monday
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kingscare1(m): 5:34pm On Sep 07, 2019
izzou:

Go to the site and register.

What do I need to for the registration?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 5:38pm On Sep 07, 2019
kingscare1:

What do I need to for the registration?

Drivers license
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kingscare1(m): 5:44pm On Sep 07, 2019
izzou:

Drivers license

Thanks for your response.

Driver's license only? What are the other documents needed by uber for verification?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 5:50pm On Sep 07, 2019
kingscare1:

Thanks for your response.

Driver's license only? What are the other documents needed by uber for verification?

You need your car particulars and an inspection report if you want to register your car
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kingscare1(m): 5:51pm On Sep 07, 2019
izzou:

You need your car particulars and an inspection report if you want to register your car
Not my car sir....I will be renting.
What should I do?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1883) (1884) (1885) (1886) (1887) (1888) (1889) ... (5718) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Ohiomag8, raiszy2k(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.