Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,145 members, 7,863,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:54 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1888) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4895289 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1885) (1886) (1887) (1888) (1889) (1890) (1891) ... (5722) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:58pm On Sep 07, 2019
timilehing:
I use Kia Optima 2011 & I can tell you both Corolla and Camry of the same year can not stand beside it either in luxury or performance

Before going into uber ..optima 07 was my first choice, until I was discourage not to use it.. I was new into the business at that time .... The optima looked more study and cooperate looking

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 8:58pm On Sep 07, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Lest you continue exalting in hate and stupidity let me reply you.
Not everybody is noisemaker like you, I said it here before I don't have to buy corolla to prove I have something.
I set up something that have started yielding.
Go and price Mitsubishi L300 van long frame then come,
Work smart is my watchword no be driving 12 hours everyday on Uber with your eyes red, recently I have been doing PC for some group of guys that are in south Africa. They will send their data page and after everything I will also charge for sending it back.
I don't have Keke because I am lazy, by the way you are yet to explain how u post dashboard of 70k deliver 35k buy fuel 25-30 according to you then eat oh sorry you don't eat and still save 20k after expenses.
One more thing don't forget to create Keke thread and encourage people, someone created this one you come to insult others.

You owe no one an explanation what you do as a side hussle...just make bread bro; the less they know the better.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 8:58pm On Sep 07, 2019
timilehing:
I use Kia Optima 2011 & I can tell you both Corolla and Camry of the same year can not stand beside it either in luxury or performance

Remove this post before the next market day grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mosesbola(f): 9:05pm On Sep 07, 2019
Thnks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drafuah(m): 9:23pm On Sep 07, 2019
Toyota Corolla 04 for sale
Very clean and in excellent condition
Price: 1.4m
Outright sale
Holla if interested 0.8023035249

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 9:38pm On Sep 07, 2019
timilehing:
Kia Optima? like seriously?is this some kinda of a joke?are you kidding?Kia Vs Toyota? Japan Vs Korea?for real?undecided

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 9:40pm On Sep 07, 2019
izzou:

just imagine.this was how ogunvic ruined some peeps dream for here.hyping a particular car that kills the pocket and the owner afterwards

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 9:56pm On Sep 07, 2019
Rubbiish:

@bold my brother i tell u d truth no one is hyping corolla, Corolla as a vehicle comes with peace of mind which serve d need of majority of Nigerians. If corolla is hyped it wouldn't be so common on our road. People for don dump am. Hardly u will find a family in Nigeria without a corolla.
the only thing I regret doing so far is buying a corrola, I can't sleep peacefully at night without checking outta the window even though I live in secured estate lol, I can't park anywhere or anyhow I want, you dare not park a corrola outside a bar or club, I hv multiple alarm and lock systems on the car, omo I'm definitely porting to dru23 soonest make I rest oo grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rubbiish(m): 10:03pm On Sep 07, 2019
franksam2009:
the only thing I regret doing so far is buying a corrola, I can't sleep peacefully at night without checking outta the window even though I live in secured estate lol, I can't park anywhere or anyhow I want, you dare not park a corrola outside a bar or club, I hv multiple alarm and lock systems on the car, omo I'm definitely porting to dru23 soonest make I rest oo grin grin grin
I thought u once said u changed from corolla to voltron some months ago?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:21pm On Sep 07, 2019
Crvrider:

You owe no one an explanation what you do as a side hussle...just make bread bro; the less they know the better.
You are right Br, I will start ignoring them
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by timilehing(m): 10:21pm On Sep 07, 2019
dru23:

Before going into uber ..optima 07 was my first choice, until I was discourage not to use it.. I was new into the business at that time .... The optima looked more study and cooperate looking
I never said I'm using it for Uber/Taxify. I use it for private chauffeur business
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by timilehing(m): 10:25pm On Sep 07, 2019
eherbal:
Kia Optima? like seriously?is this some kinda of a joke?are you kidding?Kia Vs Toyota? Japan Vs Korea?for real?undecided
You're funny. Ask carshopper why he prefer buying expensive Optima over Camry in Auction. I don't use my car for Uber or Bolt, I use as private chauffeur and clients are well pleased with the luxurious interior.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 10:42pm On Sep 07, 2019
[quote author=drmikeadams post=82007722][/quote]

Guy you really crack me up with this image. Oya, knack us another one for those when buy their first keke. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 11:11pm On Sep 07, 2019
Crvrider:

Guy you really crack me up with this image. Oya, knack us another one for those when buy their first keke. grin
grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 07, 2019
northbird:
@ oga muyiwa, pls wat was ur offence or wat did they accuse you of doing.

They said I reversed when i was about to mount Airport road bridge which was true as i was not working sure of the route to take to Anthony until a good Samaritan told me not to climb the bridge and descend back to take Gbagada expressway which i was about to do when they arrested me, i couldn't move forward neither can i reversed back.
Then i started begging, shed tears grin ,something i haven't done in 4 years. grin All my pleas fell in to deaf ears, they said they would tow my vehicle .
We deliberated back and forth and showed them how much i had left with me ,they grabbed it and let me off.
It wasn't funny as i cried all the way home. I couldn't eat my breakfast self.

I still dey road sha, already done like 6trips since i entered the road around 1pm.

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 07, 2019
peeps4u:

OK bro.

Just take time to study google map. Wishing you the very best bro

Bless you chief
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 11:15pm On Sep 07, 2019
timilehing:
You're funny. Ask carshopper why he prefer buying expensive Optima over Camry in Auction. I don't use my car for Uber or Bolt, I use as private chauffeur and clients are well pleased with the luxurious interior.

grin grin that car na bloody device,

Man vs machine angry grin
Masterpiece grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 11:19pm On Sep 07, 2019
muyiwaadekunle1:

They said I reversed when i was about to mount Airport road bridge which was true as i was not working sure of the route to take to Anthony until a good Samaritan told me not to climb the bridge and descend back to take Gbagada expressway which i was about to do when they arrested me, i couldn't move forward neither can i reversed back.
Then i started begging, shed tears grin ,something i haven't done in 4 years. grin All my pleas fell in to deaf ears, they said they would tow my vehicle .
We deliberated back and forth and showed them how much i had left with me ,they grabbed it and let me off.
It wasn't funny as i cried all the way home. I couldn't eat my breakfast self. grin grin grin grin

I still dey road sha, already done like 6trips since i entered the road around 1pm.
grin u go dey alright las las after one month u go blend in..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olahevan: 11:31pm On Sep 07, 2019
izzou:

KIA motors are Underrated.
Corrolla with Ugly interiors. Tuehhh

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olahevan: 11:36pm On Sep 07, 2019
izzou:

The hype on the car is too much. Yes the car is okay, but there's nothing it gives that others won't

I'll still repeat it: Anyone hyping a corolla is doing so because he hasn't driven others. If you drive others, you'll know there's nothing spectacular about it.

KIA get AC pass Corrolla. Media System self.
Corolla Engine na 250k
No KIA (block engine) pass 160k.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 11:42pm On Sep 07, 2019
muyiwaadekunle1:

It wasn't funny as i cried all the way home. I couldn't eat my breakfast self.

Chin up bro, you are a MAN.. your mistake is not peculiar its normal. Just learn from it and try your best not to repeat the mistake.

P.S Corrolla is the best car for this job.. forget about the hype.. the car is a LEGEND!

A Corolla with 1k fuel will take you from ikeja to sangoteado to and fro..( even tho it's not advisable cos you might end up stressing the fuel pump) but which other brand can do that?

How much is the parts of a corrolla? Anybody that cares to listen.. do not buy Elantra or Civic.. hustle and buy a corrolla and thank me later

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 11:52pm On Sep 07, 2019
eherbal:

Yen Vs Yuan.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:38am On Sep 08, 2019
dru23:

I hate Corolla with almost passion.. Over hype cars ..good cars no doubt, but over hype... but civic 03 to 05 na die for o ..only issue with civics at times is the transmission. I had to change the transmission one of mine .. Total cost plus labour is 120k and guess what? Have made that money back .....
it's almost the same thing with corolla frankly ,corolla is like 80 to 100k to change the transmission .To be honest am fed up with corolla I swear,the worst is I can't go out with it,if am going to a place I'll stay long I use uber lol,because of fear of stealing. Abeg how much can i get an 05 civic ? or 03 sef. That's the real Peace of mind

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:49am On Sep 08, 2019
mrjaydee:

Chin up bro, you are a MAN.. your mistake is not peculiar its normal. Just learn from it and try your best not to repeat the mistake.

P.S Corrolla is the best car for this job.. forget about the hype.. the car is a LEGEND!

A Corolla with 1k fuel will take you from ikeja to sangoteado to and fro..( even tho it's not advisable cos you might end up stressing the fuel pump) but which other brand can do that?

How much is the parts of a corrolla? Anybody that cares to listen.. do not buy Elantra or Civic.. hustle and buy a corrolla and thank me later

Dats u can use 1k fuel to make 12k. What of Matrix? grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:07am On Sep 08, 2019
fabiano09:

it's almost the same thing with corolla frankly ,corolla is like 80 to 100k to change the transmission .To be honest am fed up with corolla I swear,the worst is I can't go out with it,if am going to a place I'll stay long I use uber lol,because of fear of stealing. Abeg how much can i get an 05 civic ? or 03 sef. That's the real Peace of mind

03 to 05 civic varies ....u can get an 04 to 05 for 1.3m or there about
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:10am On Sep 08, 2019
timilehing:
I never said I'm using it for Uber/Taxify. I use it for private chauffeur business

Either uber or no uber ..Kia optima looks like a strong study car. It looks likes a luxury brand of Corolla

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 6:08am On Sep 08, 2019
mrjaydee:

The engine of a Kia Rio is cheaper than that of a corolla
The engine of a civic is cheaper than that of a corolla
The engine of Ogun.vic's Peugeot is cheaper than that of a corolla

You can find out if you like

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 6:31am On Sep 08, 2019
timilehing:

CONFIRMED....

2011 Kia Optima for sale

AND

2012 Kia Optima .... A stunner anyday

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by timilehing(m): 6:38am On Sep 08, 2019
Corolla is like sachet water. No class at all.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 6:52am On Sep 08, 2019
Carshopper:

CONFIRMED....

2011 Kia Optima for sale

AND

2012 Kia Optima .... A stunner anyday

Boss, is there any major difference between the 11 and 12 model?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by protocol(m): 6:57am On Sep 08, 2019
Mufasa2010:
Good morning brothers.....I posted here yesterday that am in need of a car for uber(rentage), but no one has resopned to me.

Please brothers am kindly of new to all this uber stuff.

How can I get a car on rentage? Reach me I have a Toyota matrix I just brought

Is there any platform I need to register as intending driver?

Please help a brother no be until I commit suicide until una comment go come..
Please help a brother with a family

I may have a Toyota matrix toks for u. Reach me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 7:05am On Sep 08, 2019
izzou:

The engine of a Kia Rio is cheaper than that of a corolla
The engine of a civic is cheaper than that of a corolla
The engine of Ogun.vic's Peugeot is cheaper than that of a corolla

You can find out if you like

Boss I totally agree with you grin

Me just drop my 2cents incase anyone wants to buy a car for this work. Also, the second hand value of a corrolla is higher than all this brands you mentioned sir.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1885) (1886) (1887) (1888) (1889) (1890) (1891) ... (5722) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: sosogud, Machiny and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.