Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1921) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4748923 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1918) (1919) (1920) (1921) (1922) (1923) (1924) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 2:27am On Sep 21, 2019
northbird:
You mean a breakdown for d net 80k
Fuel -20k
Rent- 30k
Myself- 30k.

I want to believe that you take care of car maintenance.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 4:33am On Sep 21, 2019
Who else slept in traffic and just getting home. Can't remember the last time I entered such traffic all because of useless trailers.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 7:03am On Sep 21, 2019
tojahh:

Lol. I never sleep inside car before o. Wetin I dey find? Even if its 2am.... I must drive home or sleep in a friends' nearby or just go club go faji till day bright.

I no fit sleep for car walahi.

And you no go catch sleep for club till day break?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 7:28am On Sep 21, 2019

Comprehensive Vehicle History Report

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away.

https:///+2348060365068

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10000072_vehiclehistoryreport_jpeg3e8dde5a1fb4cccbf6626e983b2598da

Custom Duty Verification

Verify The Authenticity of your documents

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away.

https:///+2348060365068

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fermlad: 7:59am On Sep 21, 2019
Trsrrs:

Who I go blame na
I thought catalyst absence causes poor fuel economy too.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 8:13am On Sep 21, 2019
Xneg:
Who else slept in traffic and just getting home. Can't remember the last time I entered such traffic all because of useless trailers.

Chai
My condolences

Where were you stuck?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sirmuel1(m): 8:14am On Sep 21, 2019
Xneg:

Too bad. That's why I hate Lagos

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 8:29am On Sep 21, 2019
kola42:

how
when a rider request a ride and cancels repeatedly for 3-4 times, rider will get blocked and banned for certain period of time shocked
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 8:40am On Sep 21, 2019
peeps4u:

And you no go catch sleep for club till day break?

Of course I will... Shey I be power rangers? lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 9:16am On Sep 21, 2019
Xneg:

Please, when you said "slept in traffic", were you stuck in traffic and finding your ways out of the traffic all through the night? Or you just parked at a place and slept in your car till day break before heading home?
Just wanna learn
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 0taPiaPia(m): 11:47am On Sep 21, 2019
I currently drive in Lagos but have plans of relocating to ABJ. Here is the twist, I will be getting a new car for HP shortly before relocating so my question to the abuja peeps is ''on an average, can I pull through'' ? Considering the flow and frequency of request.
...Please honest and factual response needed
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 12:43pm On Sep 21, 2019
peeps4u:

Please, when you said "slept in traffic", were you stuck in traffic and finding your ways out of the traffic all through the night? Or you just parked at a place and slept in your car till day break before heading home?
Just wanna learn

LOL, who will take such risk on thridmainland Bridge, if you park your car and sleep, get ready to wake up naked and your vehicle gone.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pocohantas(f): 12:45pm On Sep 21, 2019
Why leave Lagos for Abj. When no be say one political appointment dey wait person.

Make owu and expenses no make you drink otapiapîa o... lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fasa199(m): 12:58pm On Sep 21, 2019
Worst day of my experience on taxify, got first request at the airport to Magboro I check traffic coming back about 1hr delay for Berger I cancel, I get another request na bells university OTA, I die well I come go follow goggle map Ayetoro I’m in severe pains now. Ended trip saw 4100 I just Dey vex. Na my curiosity spirit carry me come here now cry

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 1:15pm On Sep 21, 2019
Xneg:

LOL, who will take such risk on thridmainland Bridge, if you park your car and sleep, get ready to wake up naked and your vehicle gone.

Chai. You were in traffic all through the night and still drove this morning?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 1:18pm On Sep 21, 2019
0taPiaPia:
I currently drive in Lagos but have plans of relocating to ABJ. Here is the twist, I will be getting a new car for HP shortly before relocating so my question to the abuja peeps is ''on an average, can I pull through'' ? Considering the flow and frequency of request.

Abuja peeps will be in the best position to tell you but I don't think ehailing biz in Abuja is as booming as in Lagos, going by how silent like a graveyard their thread is.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Emimaeyor(m): 1:53pm On Sep 21, 2019
Hello house, i just finished uploading my Inspection report, can uber still verify that today? I really don't want this Sunday to pass me by.

Your response will be highly appreciated.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rubbiish(m): 2:17pm On Sep 21, 2019
peeps4u:

Abuja peeps will be in the best position to tell you but I don't think ehailing biz in Abuja is as booming as in Lagos, going by how silent like a graveyard their thread is.
U re right
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by murphyfada(m): 2:17pm On Sep 21, 2019
Yes. U will be verified
Emimaeyor:
Hello house, i just finished uploading my Inspection report, can uber still verify that today? I really don't want this Sunday to pass me by.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rubbiish(m): 2:21pm On Sep 21, 2019
0taPiaPia:
Yes you can pull through with full commitment
But it will take u longer time than what it will take u to pull through in lag. But u will enjoy the driving. Driving in abuja will be very enjoyable for someone that has been driving in lagos.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 2:24pm On Sep 21, 2019
Rubbiish:

Yes you can pull through with full commitment
But it will take u longer time than what it will take u to pull through in lag. But u will enjoy the driving. Driving in abuja will be very enjoyable for someone that has been driving in lagos.

Abuja will be like a heaven for someone that spends his entire life in Lagos. So much sanity there.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rubbiish(m): 2:29pm On Sep 21, 2019
peeps4u:

Abuja will be like a heaven for someone that spends his entire life in Lagos. So much sanity there.
Honestly sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 2:29pm On Sep 21, 2019
murphyfada:
Yes. U will be verified

On a Saturday?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rubbiish(m): 2:30pm On Sep 21, 2019
Emimaeyor:

Lols
Sir na only this Sunday u go drive?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rubbiish(m): 2:33pm On Sep 21, 2019
pocohantas:
Why leave Lagos for Abj. When no be say one political appointment dey wait person.

Make owu and expenses no make you drink otapiapîa o... lipsrsealed
Lol
This izzou wife na case o
Na only accommodation dey expensive for abuja, every other thing is cheap
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 2:35pm On Sep 21, 2019
It depends on how you look @ it.

In Abj, the roads are quite good, especially within d city centre, no bad roads like we HV in Lagos.

Also, no police extortion, no lastma, and limited one ways, you would only have issues with Agbero if you pick their passengers or drop in front of the market or front of their loading parks.

So maintenance on vehicle is quite minimal, but you don't have the kind of population of riders like you have in Lagos.

However, if you have a confirmed Belgium Toyota corrollla, you would make a killing by getting more offline customers that would pay per hour. and those that go interstate.

For instance, sometimes you might get offline trip ( drop-off) to Jos. The going rate is 40-45k. Fuel to n fro for a corolla shd around 6k.

You would go n come back in DT same day. You will have a net of 30k. Uber n taxify can't give you that.

Pls. Don't play with your A.C in Abuja, that is d only edge you have over there. Premium is always placed on cars with A.c by the riders.

The real riders ( I mean the pple who don't consider cost n have d cash ) most tyms always require offline trips.

One more thing: Think about the big picture, if you want a job ensure your CV is always @ hand, also if it's business, you cud register a business enterprise or company as you deem fit.

Cos sometimes you pick riders that might take you off the street.

The influential folks around there "hide in plain sight", or move at odd hours, don't make the mistake of assesing by clothes or shoes, the bling -bling are not d real folks.

Good luck.
0taPiaPia:

21 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by murphyfada(m): 2:48pm On Sep 21, 2019
Yes. Verification is a Random thing via the app. Not like anything will be done in the office or physically
izzou:

On a Saturday?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BayoManuels01: 3:32pm On Sep 21, 2019
Hello Peeps

Please I'm looking for a Car for Hired Purchase
I currently have one I'm driving now but it's on rentals.

Kindly contact me on 08066512335(WhatsApp) if you have a deal for me.

Great respect for Contracts
No problems on agreed periodic delivery
Very Experienced in the field
A trial would convince you.
Thanks

Phone - 080665123335
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abiolag(m): 4:45pm On Sep 21, 2019
seyiafolabi56:
quote author=abiolag post=82361258]How much does it cost to renew vehicle papers? 12k it will be ready same day zero eight zero three five zero one one two zero five
Does d 12k include 3rd party Insurance?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abiolag(m): 4:46pm On Sep 21, 2019
slamstanlee:
between 10k to 15k.

Mine is 12k. I sit at home and get it delivered same day
Total package wit d 3rd party Insurance?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 21, 2019
H

(1) (2) (3) ... (1918) (1919) (1920) (1921) (1922) (1923) (1924) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: saudatu(m), andycoal40(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.