Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,920 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1923) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4735199 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1920) (1921) (1922) (1923) (1924) (1925) (1926) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 3:23pm On Sep 22, 2019
izzou:
Life is not that hard

#900 while watching Juventus and H. Verona isnt bad

You all should take time out to relax. Aiye o kpe meji grin
this your table eh? E fit make man lose appetite
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fasa199(m): 3:23pm On Sep 22, 2019
tongue
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by timilehing(m): 3:53pm On Sep 22, 2019
Enyinne:
grin Beware , na dem dem.
Are you back?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eghuan1(m): 6:35pm On Sep 22, 2019
cooooooks:
I have a vehicle in PH and some in Lagos that I want to give out on Hire Purchase.

How do I get a trusted broker for this? What is the going rate of HP for:
- 2007 Toyota Corolla
- 2008 Mazda 5
- 2011 Ford Fusion (Ford's Camry)?

Sent you a DM on this please get back
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ojeysky(m): 7:53pm On Sep 22, 2019
Hello,

I am selling my 2010 Yaris but also opening it up to Uber purchase with the following 2 options:

Option 1

Total cost of car 1.5m to deposit 500k with balance spread over 6 months

Option 2
Total cost of car 1.6m to deposit 600k with balance spread over 12months.

The earliest time the car will be available for pickup is first week in October.

Do reach me if interested.

Regards

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jemappelle1: 9:00pm On Sep 22, 2019
Hi, please how much can I get an 05 Corolla catalyst. My fuel consumption has been very high and my mechanic said the catalyst had been removed, so I need to get a new one. Any information would be helpful thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ogbunigwe2018: 11:06pm On Sep 22, 2019
Jemappelle1:
Hi, please how much can I get an 05 Corolla catalyst. My fuel consumption has been very high and my mechanic said the catalyst had been removed, so I need to get a new one. Any information would be helpful thanks.
Over $1,500 for OEM or over 80k for tokunbo.
Before you start blaming the poor catalyst, Kia Dana motors Kia Rio doesn't have a catalytic converter.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmaoanidu(m): 6:23am On Sep 23, 2019
SJL Trackers
Track your cars, buses and trucks.
*Phone tracking *Free online tracking *Free Apps tracking
Price: From N30,000.00
Call: 08141114333, 08030766767
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jemappelle1: 7:19am On Sep 23, 2019
Ogbunigwe2018:

Over $1,500 for OEM or over 80k for tokunbo.
Before you start blaming the poor catalyst, Kia Dana motors Kia Rio doesn't have a catalytic converter.

Thanks, But that's the only error the scanner is bringing. What do you think the issue is? Coz every other thing seems to be working fine
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Computergloba: 7:23am On Sep 23, 2019

Comprehensive Vehicle History Report..

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away.

https:///+2348060365068

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10000072_vehiclehistoryreport_jpeg3e8dde5a1fb4cccbf6626e983b2598da

Custom Duty Verification

Verify The Authenticity of your documents

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away.

https:///+2348060365068

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 2FlowZ(m): 7:29am On Sep 23, 2019
hello, I am adesina, an active experienced uber/bolt driver... looking to drive a corolla or matrix, with weekly due remitted as agreed...I stay at aguda surulere... if you have a car please contact me 07060509656
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 7:59am On Sep 23, 2019
Good morning pilots and investors

I’m looking out for money lender to loan me money to acquire Toyota echo 05 for uber/bolt, the car would cost me 1.2m to acquire or,
If i can get someone to acquire it for me, i shall be paying 100k monthly for 18months in form of HP or if anyone is interested in getting the car and putting it on uber/bolt platform for rentals, i would be willing to partner with the person with a weekly delivery of 25k.

The car is the most efficiency car from Toyota and rugged more than Corolla, it’s actually the best ideal car for the business.
You can reach me on whatsapp through 08104385996 for further discussion with me...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by larryevil: 8:16am On Sep 23, 2019
Wetin my eye nor go see for this drivers seee driver that just started not up to a week done they claim boss for my own car again na wa ooo am just so surprise
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:44am On Sep 23, 2019
larryevil:
Wetin my eye nor go see for this drivers seee driver that just started not up to a week done they claim boss for my own car again na wa ooo am just so surprise

Pope is here... Details please, soh arbitration can take it full cause.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bradpitt4040: 8:47am On Sep 23, 2019
Wetin happen? Why u saying his claiming boss?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 9:02am On Sep 23, 2019
pope191:

Hahaha Oga Pope you sabi make person laugh I swear. Oya Pope is here... Give him full details for arbitration to kick off.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by larryevil: 9:19am On Sep 23, 2019
pope191:

I meet this dream here a married man first day we meet I most say he was very honest and I said to my self this is the right man we made plan he took the car to his places the 2 day of work he said car didn’t start that they said they we can sometimes I send him 2500 for him to add 1k to it but he said the rewird said his busy I have to take a bike with a rewire with me he fix it and we found out that the battery was dead and it is not my area I don’t no any body there I can borrow battery form so the mechanic told him to find battery and put the car so I meet him okay send me the 2500 I sent to u so I can give him he said okay.I wait wait I don’t see the money which I sent to him and he told me there is where he can take battery my brother I have to rent a battery with my own money and take a bike to his place still didn’t work the next day he called a rewire and they said the Alternator is bad I said Jesus how come I told him oga bring have let me bring half he said he doesn’t have 1 naria and he called him said a buniess man,I said okay by Monday I brought the Alternator and I have to still take a mechanic there to fix it still paid for the transportation and workmanship,he said don’t worry u we enjoy me that we have to share it half half which is 7k I agree am not talking of the battery I rented or the bike money in the rain and all,on Sunday he brought the car because that was our agreement on the first day okay oga give me my car rent money he was so rude that Uber pay every Monday this morning he came pick up the car I told him pls I need this my money before 12:00 today he was so rude said don’t be calling me oo anytime Uber pay that is when I we send ur money I was like in mind is he now the owner of my car this is the first week of time doing business with me and he said his have be in Uber for a long time and doesn’t have a car of him own,I have send him a message that dis we be the last time he we try to be rude I owner my car and if doesn’t like my term the best thing is to say oga I nor work now he is acting like an begging him to drive my car
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jemappelle1: 9:31am On Sep 23, 2019
larryevil:

I meet this dream here

Well he shouldn't have been rude but the truth is asking him to pay half for repairs that he wasn't responsible for is very unfair. You should have put the car in order before giving it to him and not asking him to bring half of what he is yet to earn.
And you are also aware uber pays every Monday which he won't get until later in the day, so asking him to pay his rentals early in the morning is also very inconsiderate.
My two cents anyway

20 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by larryevil: 9:35am On Sep 23, 2019
Jemappelle1:

Well he shouldn't have been rude but the truth is asking him to pay half for repairs that he wasn't responsible for is very unfair. You should have put the car in order before giving it to him and not asking him to bring half of what he is yet to earn.
And you are also aware uber pays every Monday which he won't get until later in the day, so asking him to pay his rentals early in the morning is also very inconsiderate.
My two cents anyway

I have be using the car even before he started work he took it to his mechanic and he said we should change engine sit and break which I did the next day before he took the car,do u no what I want through the rain I spend up to 2k for transportation to his place I rent battery that na my own pocket I am the one who fix the car he have not even paid me 1 naria am talking of my rent money pls read carful sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adsmaster: 10:57am On Sep 23, 2019
Cha!!!!!
musa done suffer for gate. Nothing my eyes never see these few weeks. Remember my last post where I spoke of my Camry ordeal- where am remitting 30k per week and the wife wants to trust me first before they release there corolla. I was advice to work smart that if I can pay 30k for Camry, they will not release the corolla or might even ask me to pay 35k for the corolla.. While still. Pushing the corolla had holes underneath and water enters into the car when I pass through water....all 4tires are worn out, alternator problems, AC, shocks all these problems was what I was managing... So I dropped the car because the man was not saying anything about the corolla and was investing cash in the Camry...

Fast forward I got another corolla after two weeks of waiting brother waiting my eyes see make i explain..
So when I got the car it came with fuel of 3k the man said he bought 3k fuel and he put fuel treatment blablabla because the car was not firing well. Well me musa I carried the car make i go do uber inspection brother from aguda to before fuel drop drastically and when I put on the AC the car go just they vibrate and struggling to move. I later took the car to my mechanic to just check because I thought it's just plug found out its leaking transmission oil too, so I put tokumbo plugs but the thing still dey shake so I Told him to just fix the leakage that my partners mechanic will tackle the shaking or vibrations of the engine and why the engine is not firing well... So I go to his mechanic it's with force the man agreed to change all the coils, plugs, told the mechanic to service nozzles but he said emeka didn't tell him to do that, so I was just watching so eventually the shaking stopped. My people I took the car home, bought 3k from NNPC in akins ado road. From that akins to VI, VI back to freedom way lekki phase 1 to deeper life gbagada, gbagada to omole phase 1, then from omole phase to muri okunola in VI the car fuel gauge reserved light showed..... Well I was surprise. But cause I want to work I closed for the day had other things to do, the next day 2k fuel from igbo efon to Greenville, Greenville estate bedore to ikotun-i followed aguda area to connect Cele then connect to ikotun, when I was done with what I went to do there I passed idimu when I got to egbeda market reserve light done show.. Brother the next day I just took the car back to the owner, prior to taking the car back I told him I was observing the fuel consumption the man said he is not putting a dime again on it. So I took the car back yesterday my papa is not the owner of NNPC, even Bugatti Veron never consume fuel like that.. Men its crazy am sure it's electricaian that will detect what the problems is but the man is not willing to spend another money. me i just kuku take my leave Biko, I can't come and kill myself

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adsmaster: 10:59am On Sep 23, 2019
adsmaster:
Cha!!!!!
musa done suffer for gate. Nothing my eyes never see these few weeks. Remember my last post where I spoke of my Camry ordeal- where am remitting 30k per week and the wife wants to trust me first before they release there corolla. I was advice to work smart that if I can pay 30k for Camry, they will not release the corolla or might even ask me to pay 35k for the corolla.. While still. Pushing the corolla had holes underneath and water enters into the car when I pass through water....all 4tires are worn out, alternator problems, AC, shocks all these problems was what I was managing... So I dropped the car because the man was not saying anything about the corolla and was investing cash in the Camry...

Fast forward I got another corolla after two weeks of waiting brother waiting my eyes see make i explain..
So when I got the car it came with fuel of 3k the man said he bought 3k fuel and he put fuel treatment blablabla because the car was not firing well. Well me musa I carried the car make i go do uber inspection brother from aguda to before fuel drop drastically and when I put on the AC the car go just they vibrate and struggling to move. I later took the car to my mechanic to just check because I thought it's just plug found out its leaking transmission oil too, so I put tokumbo plugs but the thing still dey shake so I Told him to just fix the leakage that my partners mechanic will tackle the shaking or vibrations of the engine and why the engine is not firing well... So I go to his mechanic it's with force the man agreed to change all the coils, plugs, told the mechanic to service nozzles but he said emeka didn't tell him to do that, so I was just watching so eventually the shaking stopped. My people I took the car home, bought 3k from NNPC in akins ado road. From that akins to VI, VI back to freedom way lekki phase 1 to deeper life gbagada, gbagada to omole phase 1, then from omole phase to muri okunola in VI the car fuel gauge reserved light showed..... Well I was surprise. But cause I want to work I closed for the day had other things to do, the next day 2k fuel from igbo efon to Greenville, Greenville estate bedore to ikotun-i followed aguda area to connect Cele then connect to ikotun, when I was done with what I went to do there I passed idimu when I got to egbeda market reserve light done show.. Brother the next day I just took the car back to the owner, prior to taking the car back I told him I was observing the fuel consumption the man said he is not putting a dime again on it. So I took the car back yesterday my papa is not the owner of NNPC, even Bugatti Veron never consume fuel like that.. Men its crazy am sure it's electricaian that will detect what the problems is but the man is not willing to spend another money. me i just kuku take my leave Biko, I can't come and kill myself

So your all should not hesitate to let me know if you have a corolla, or know a partner that needs a driver partner on rental basis..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:02am On Sep 23, 2019
larryevil:

I meet this dream here a married man first day we meet I most say he was very honest and I said to my self this is the right man we made plan he took the car to his places the 2 day of work he said car didn’t start that they said they we can sometimes I send him 2500 for him to add 1k to it but he said the rewird said his busy I have to take a bike with a rewire with me he fix it and we found out that the battery was dead and it is not my area I don’t no any body there I can borrow battery form so the mechanic told him to find battery and put the car so I meet him okay send me the 2500 I sent to u so I can give him he said okay.I wait wait I don’t see the money which I sent to him and he told me there is where he can take battery my brother I have to rent a battery with my own money and take a bike to his place still didn’t work the next day he called a rewire and they said the Alternator is bad I said Jesus how come I told him oga bring have let me bring half he said he doesn’t have 1 naria and he called him said a buniess man,I said okay by Monday I brought the Alternator and I have to still take a mechanic there to fix it still paid for the transportation and workmanship,he said don’t worry u we enjoy me that we have to share it half half which is 7k I agree am not talking of the battery I rented or the bike money in the rain and all,on Sunday he brought the car because that was our agreement on the first day okay oga give me my car rent money he was so rude that Uber pay every Monday this morning he came pick up the car I told him pls I need this my money before 12:00 today he was so rude said don’t be calling me oo anytime Uber pay that is when I we send ur money I was like in mind is he now the owner of my car this is the first week of time doing business with me and he said his have be in Uber for a long time and doesn’t have a car of him own,I have send him a message that dis we be the last time he we try to be rude I owner my car and if doesn’t like my term the best thing is to say oga I nor work now he is acting like an begging him to drive my car

Case of larryevil vs Dream

In as much as the accused will have few things to say, we have to go by the information you gave us. In accordance to your agreement...
He is meant to return the car on Sunday and pick it on Monday [clause 1]
We want to believe the agreement binding both of u is rental, which makes you liable for any repair [ clause 2]

Fact: if he is on rental and drive 1km from point of dotted lines, whatever happens to the car falls on you and it is your responsibility to fix the car within the time frame that won't distract his work if you are willing to get your money on said date.
About returning the car... No driver is happy returning cars on Sunday's, because it is a peek day for some, but if he agreed, I guess it must have been a good agreement for both of you.
In summary: you need to take emotions out of business, being rude is relative and respect should always been earn not a thing to demand for. For him not to be human enough during the dark period after working for 2 days shows the foundation of your agreement is faulty and may not yield good returns. So do the needful

Note: Uber may not pay him today and if he doesn't have any money or go as far to take loan just to keep to your agreement, you have to manage him. Sometimes we have to deal with reality for what it is and not expectations.

*COURT!!!*

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:04am On Sep 23, 2019
tojahh:

Hahaha Oga Pope you sabi make person laugh I swear. Oya Pope is here... Give him full details for arbitration to kick off.

We shall no go k*ll our self
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adsmaster: 11:08am On Sep 23, 2019
If only my partner go bring cash make them trouble shoot to know which is the cause of the fuel consumption..

Exhaust laakage
O2 sensor
Service Nozzles
Low the car idle reading when it's cold start in the morning
Scan the car

But musa can only suggest naaa him get the power
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 11:11am On Sep 23, 2019
Seniors
Cc: izzou, pope, xana, jaydee, slamstalee, DeeDee
. pls, how do you fill d financial details part biko

Billing type, ( company or person) company name,
registration code, vat no. Bic/swift.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 11:15am On Sep 23, 2019
izzou:

I remember I read about you when I joined this thread

You're a legend here oh. Welcome sire
That year, na dem dey net 150k easily every week, made us that's struggling with 80k look lazy. sad
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 11:21am On Sep 23, 2019
ifyeez:
That year, na dem dey net 150k easily every week, made us that's struggling with 80k look lazy. sad

I read about all of una here.

There was a time he gave a testimony of owning his own car

What do I know?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 11:22am On Sep 23, 2019
pope191:

In as much as the accused will have few things to say, we have to go by the information you gave us. In accordance to your agreement...
We want to believe the agreement binding both of u is rental, which makes you liable for any repair [ clause 2]

Fact: if he is on rental and drive 1km from point of dotted lines, whatever happens to the car falls on you and it is your responsibility to fix the car within the time frame that won't distract his work if you are willing to get your money on said date.
About returning the car... No driver is happy returning cars on Sunday's, because it is a peek day for some, but if he agreed, I guess it must have been a good agreement for both of you.
In summary: you need to take emotions out of business, being rude is relative and respect should always been earn not a thing to demand for. For him not to be human enough during the dark period after working for 2 days shows the foundation of your agreement is faulty and may not yield good returns. So do the needful

Note: Uber may not pay him today and if he doesn't have any money or go as far to take loan just to keep to your agreement, you have to manage him. Sometimes we have to deal with reality for what it is and not expectations.

*COURT!!!*
As the lord pleases grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ogbunigwe2018: 11:25am On Sep 23, 2019
ifyeez:
Anytime i see your post, I see red ticket cheesy

Na joke oooo.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by larryevil: 11:28am On Sep 23, 2019
pope191:

*COURT!!!*

He agree that he we bring back the car by Sunday for the first beginning and also I we be the one responsible if it have any issues within any day the car is with me which I must fix and if the car is with him his responsible to fix it when his with him does where the rules at first am not trying to say we are all perfect but the way his speak so so rude he act like he knows it all and also like I am the one begging him to rent my car just this short time of a week telling me not to call his phone that if I call him and Ploice’s hold him I we pay I ask my self is he my wife or girlfriend that I we be calling him if not buniess we I ever dial his number at first place and he always said I have done Uber car rent and also hp and for years and I ask my self is y have he not have his car if his owner by now after this many years not that am mocking anyone but I still found out the last car he was riding the owner took it form him he told me the car was not good but I still doesn’t believe him because have not heard form the owner of the driver what happened,let me ask you man to man if I was ur driver and I am he rude to you and claim always that am right in everything I do even if am older than u we u not sack me does buniess matter the age or not

(1) (2) (3) ... (1920) (1921) (1922) (1923) (1924) (1925) (1926) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.