Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,199 members, 7,811,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1936) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4732208 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1933) (1934) (1935) (1936) (1937) (1938) (1939) ... (5688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Torg77: 11:56am On Sep 27, 2019
Tgiirl:

YES & NO

yes, using rollover method

i was very broke on friday with no fuel in my car as i have 1k left on me. after close of business on friday, i checked my route home using the google map app and realized there was heavy traffic with 3hrs ETA. then, i sat on my desk till 7:30pm but the traffic seems to be growing instead of reducing. so i decided to go get 1k fuel with the last money on me while i plan to wait till 10pm. On driving to the fuel station i thought of surviving for the weekend then i realized i still have taxify driver app on my phone.

5months ago my car was last driven on taxify(now bolt) platform by my last mofo driver before retrieving it (driver owes over 90k). Back to friday evening, I got the 1k fuel and head back to my office to update my bolt driver app with my car still validly registered in it. in less than 4mins. got a request towards my distination. boom! 5k earned. saturday morning, i blindly bought 5k fuel knowing fully that i will earn my money back but forgot i will be needing money for tolls and as fare change.

however, i hit 18k before 7pm and was so tired.... greed wont let me rest well, i hit road on sunday morning without going to church. 15k earned before 5pm and stopped.

note: 1k to 5k, 5k to 18k, another 5k to 15k and still have more fuel left. therefore 1k fuel can get you 15k and more to start with. all u need to do is to rollover ur earnings to get more fuel.

but 1k fuel will never get 15k if you refuse to get more fuel from your earnings. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Pls send me your what's app

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 1:04pm On Sep 27, 2019
tojahh:

Not only you bro.
not only that, they have increased their fare with 10% and their commission is now 20%
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 1:21pm On Sep 27, 2019
tojahh:

Lol Baba if I tell you this guy profile. You go vex enter road begin drive again grin

One last question please cry

Na soldier him be? grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:56pm On Sep 27, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

I used to use uber uber for Uber for deliveries and pickups, but now I use Opay, I used opay 17 times yesterday.

Ha boss! How we go survive nah if u no patronize us.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:56pm On Sep 27, 2019
tojahh:

Not only you bro.

My Oga r u back online?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bradpitt4040: 2:52pm On Sep 27, 2019
pls am a driver in need of a car for uber/taxify.. Pls if u got one hala back at me my number is 0818 861 2130.stay on ikotun axis thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 3:50pm On Sep 27, 2019
izzou:

Na soldier him be? grin

Soldier abi Man O War

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 6:37pm On Sep 27, 2019
izzou:

Na soldier him be? grin

If Man O War hear am call himself *Sol* before the dier he will be rolling in obalende gutter. If I give you this guy tape... You fit vex leave online unto you've seen and read enough lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2019
pope191:

My Oga r u back online?

No baami... Na one bros elantra I dey use for now as him dey pastor school for Ibadan.

Him give me for rental on 20k make I for fit raise money buy my gear o. And village people dey one side dey call call me unto burial plans. Boss I told them to wait. Money no dey.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ogbunigwe2018: 6:44pm On Sep 27, 2019
tojahh:

If Man O War hear am call himself *Sol* before the dier he will be rolling in obalende gutter. If I give you this guy tape... You fit vex leave online unto you've seen and read enough lipsrsealed
Guy what are u hiding na.
Am not patient ooooo

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 6:45pm On Sep 27, 2019
mrjaydee:

Soldier abi Man O War
hahaha grin grin u are not well o

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 6:54pm On Sep 27, 2019
Ogbunigwe2018:

Guy what are u hiding na.
Am not patient ooooo

Baba take *Amu* Izzy the guy don loyal grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ogbunigwe2018: 6:57pm On Sep 27, 2019
tojahh:

Baba take *Amu* Izzy the guy don loyal grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 7:37pm On Sep 27, 2019
All these Coro boys wetin do una horn? Almost all of them na to use wire touch the key dey reign for them grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IWealthCreator: 7:55pm On Sep 27, 2019
Ogbunigwe2018:

You will need another engine.

undecided
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IWealthCreator: 7:56pm On Sep 27, 2019
A305:
Follow these 3 procedures and rescan.

1- Flush your injector
2- Check if your MAF sensor still works and clean it too.
3 - Clean your throttle body and replace air filter, Plugs inclusive.

Thanks for all the suggestion, will let the mechanic know.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IWealthCreator: 7:58pm On Sep 27, 2019
tojahh:

If you had gone with the mechanic what would you have done bro? Take your scan result to a better hand and get it handled.

Thanks for your feedback.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IWealthCreator: 8:01pm On Sep 27, 2019
ebiye55:

Chat Gazzuzz

Is he affordable?
Will he accept postdated cheques grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tol8u: 9:07pm On Sep 27, 2019
Random Question guys, are you obligated to call your rider? Even after the app has notified them of your proximity to their location, notified them of your arrival and you’ve messaged them notifying of the same ? Cos I don’t understand these psycho riders that demand that you call. Talmbout, they drop their phone when they request

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 9:19pm On Sep 27, 2019
clemils1:
Good morning guys . I need your advise. I work from Mondays to Fridays and closing time is around 5pm and 7. But I am considering using my closure hours to run Uber with my car including my weekends. I need your opinion if this pattern would be profitable for someone like me.

If you work in such companies where the toughest job you do on a daily basis, is walking to get another cup of coffee, i think you can use your closure hours to run uber.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ogbunigwe2018: 9:33pm On Sep 27, 2019
tojahh:

No baami... Na one bros elantra I dey use for now as him dey pastor school for Ibadan.

Him give me for rental on 20k make I for fit raise money buy my gear o. And village people dey one side dey call call me unto burial plans. Boss I told them to wait. Money no dey.
So Dru23 is not reliable afterall angry
Corolla gang be like

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 9:38pm On Sep 27, 2019
Y1nka:

Lol.....

Well, I'm an active uber/Bolt driver, 27Years, i joined when I needed to raise more money to assist my business in tourism with my car (Hyundai elantra 2009) , and yes I love driving too, with an activity score of 96% , and 4.55 ratings.... Here is my advice:

YOUR JOB: most people think the job is about driving, but driving drunk people night from ikeja to lekki, or driving someone late for a business meeting from lekki to ikoyi is not just about handling the steering wheel, its more ABOUT CUSTOMER SERVICE behind the wheel. Patience, and plenty preserverance. Trust me you can drive someone so good sometimes and still get a poor rating. Dont give up though, there are still nice riders out there.

*Car TYPE*: choose cars that are both FUEL EFFICIENT AND DURABLE at the same time. Corolla, Hyundai Elantra, Camry and hyundai accent are good choice. Honda civic, kia Rio or nissan sunny as last options.

*FARE*: don't expect to build a house in one year whike driving bruh. A trip from ikeja to lekki would normally cost from 2,500- 3,500. Deduct fuel (about 400-700naira fuel if in traffic with my elantra ) and commsion (25% from uber , 15% from bolt). Such trip may come just like 5 -7 times a day (due to high pool of drivers) you'll realise the money just isnt that much, but sometimes its enough..... For upkeep.

*About maps* : start with them because you dont know the roads but be VERY VERY VERY cautious of one way. Police , task force, traffic warden , local government task force (mostly around mushing and unila) are always waiting patiently for you to make mistakes. There are plenty roads on the map that are actually one way, so watch the signs a lot....... Or beg the officals with 3k to 10k for bribe (calculate how many ride that is).

Road signs:ALWAYS FOLLOW THEM NO MATTER WHAT THE RIDER SAYS.

EXTRA : hot zones are : unilag ,surulere, mushin, ogudu , and lekki.

Good luck

Thanks for the refresher...
But make Dru no hear say you call his beloved bullet proof civic as last option

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 3:11am On Sep 28, 2019

Comprehensive Vehicle History Report

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away.

https:///+2348060365068

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10000072_vehiclehistoryreport_jpeg3e8dde5a1fb4cccbf6626e983b2598da

Custom Duty Verification

Verify The Authenticity of your documents

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CarGuideNG: 5:08am On Sep 28, 2019
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:41am On Sep 28, 2019
tojahh:

It is well boss, nah one downside of bulletproof u don see soon, that's why but all those 600/650k deh fear me... U need up game to 1m
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ebiye55(m): 6:44am On Sep 28, 2019
IWealthCreator:

Is he affordable?
Will he accept postdated cheques grin

Bump
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:07am On Sep 28, 2019
new on the platform

swap your old vehicles with new ones

https://www.nairaland.com/5439885/gazzuzz45-buysellswapescrow-services#82611584

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 7:38am On Sep 28, 2019
computerglobal:

Comprehensive Vehicle History Report

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10000072_vehiclehistoryreport_jpeg3e8dde5a1fb4cccbf6626e983b2598da

Custom Duty Verification

Verify The Authenticity of your documents

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 7:39am On Sep 28, 2019
ofime123:
not only that, they have increased their fare with 10% and their commission is now 20%

You mean after all the round table discussion, this is the best bolt could come up with?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SHOOPSYN(m): 7:57am On Sep 28, 2019
tojahh:

Egbon how far... Ensure you do that level today o. This one wey rain don start for here so. But he who wants to plant doesn't look at the rains.

I Greet you.
Baba not bad o.... I couldn't eventually.... i go beep you from the other city... thanks for the heads up always... I hail you!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by aremso(m): 9:30am On Sep 28, 2019
Good morning all, please am new on this thread I want to know the average delivery amount per week, month and year. I have mind of going into it by giving it to a driver, kindly help in giving out these information.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 9:34am On Sep 28, 2019
Ogbunigwe2018:

So Dru23 is not reliable afterall angry
Corolla gang be like

It's only the engine that is bullet proof grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1933) (1934) (1935) (1936) (1937) (1938) (1939) ... (5688) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: donfortune48(m), pope191 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.