Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1959) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4770409 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1956) (1957) (1958) (1959) (1960) (1961) (1962) ... (5696) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NYCnextStop(m): 7:43pm On Oct 07, 2019
donfortune48:

Please what's your cancelation rate before they blocked you bro?
11% bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NYCnextStop(m): 8:08pm On Oct 07, 2019
chucsmoore:
may be U failed the text. But contact them to get more details
noted bro... thanks!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 8:08pm On Oct 07, 2019
fabiano09:
men the guy try o,u no use reach 3k fuel sef and no 25% cut for those thiev[b]es lol
grin, coolest kind of biz , 25% cut
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Hardaedahyor: 8:09pm On Oct 07, 2019
Please like how much does a comprehensive insurance cost?
Crvrider:

Bros just ditch tracker and get yourself a comprehensive insurance. Thank me later.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:21pm On Oct 07, 2019
Cooladex:

Las Las him wire me 20k. From 11am to 6pm. Ikeja to Ajah back to Ikeja.

U no go first me reach dat spot tomorrow, in fact I deh go sleep inside car dia now

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:47pm On Oct 07, 2019
tojahh:

Sho kpe ti é.

Rider wey I just drop awhile ago for Maryland mall wan use laugh kill me.

Rider: Mr. Man... This your beards is too much. You have to reduce it
Me: Ah sir, this beards are trademarks. I've had it since I was 25.
Rider: How old are you?
Me: More than three decades sir.
Rider: Shey wa OK sha? lipsrsealed I said how old are you?
Me: 32 Sir!
Rider: You better go and remove those things from your face, when I was like you, its clean shaven even when I returned from Sheffield. I still maintained my clear shave................ No man with this kind beards will come close to my daughter.
Me: Okay sir.

Trip end. Cost 2,200... Baba gave me 5,000. Said... Use the rest and shave those beards.
Like this I dey go Lekki go shave my beards o. Beards of 2,800 grin

Chai! Nah una deh enjoy now oo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 8:58pm On Oct 07, 2019
pope191:

U no go first me reach dat spot tomorrow, in fact I deh go sleep inside car dia now
O.Y.O.
But nor worry , I not dey work tomorrow

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 9:03pm On Oct 07, 2019
fasa199:

I would love to take the challenge but right now my madam came to visit so I no Dey too work like that. Let’s do the challenge next week grin

That means you've been lightning the oven. Kudos bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fasa199(m): 9:20pm On Oct 07, 2019
Cooladex:

No sir grin cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 07, 2019
Cooladex, Tojahh, Pope and fasa, brothers i gbadun as una dey totori our belle with the memes.
As Jesusson2020 and oga eherbal and Gentle life don reconcile. Na una dey light up this thread grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 10:34pm On Oct 07, 2019
muyiwaadekunle1:
Cooladex, Tojahh, Pope and fasa, brothers i gbadun as una dey totori our belle with the memes.
As Jesusson2020 and oga eherbal and Gentle life don reconcile. Na una dey light up this thread grin

Wetin man go do na? Anyday I reach house after this hustle, na so I dey thank God for safe driving and peaceful return o.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gabng(m): 10:41pm On Oct 07, 2019
Little did many Nigerian know that every one that is of taxable age and has obtained either BVN or NIN has been allocated a Tax Identification Number (TIN) by the Nigerian government.

The tax identification number (TIN) is a unique identifier for an individual or a company for the specific purpose of tax remittance and it is issued by the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS). As a business or individual, TIN is important because that is what shows that you are a registered taxpayer in Nigeria, and as you know that tax payment is made compulsory, every company, business, individual must have their own unique tax identification number.

Registered company/business will however need to Apply for TIN online separately. Follow the steps below to check your personal Tax Identification Number (TIN) with either BVN or NIN

- Visit https://tinverification.jtb.gov.ng/
- Select your Date of Birth.
- Select your preferred search criteria from the Select Criteria Dropdown-TIN or NIN or BVN or Registered Phone Number
- Provide the appropriate value based on the search criteria in Step 2 above
- Confirm you are not a robot by checking the reCAPTCHA Box
- Click the Search button
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:12pm On Oct 07, 2019
Crvrider:

Bro fear God na. This your brake pad don turn turn sauce pan finish.
Lol, I don't know the history of the car. This is the first time working on the breaks besides no sign whatsoever
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:16pm On Oct 07, 2019
tojahh:

Yes there is... But its as irrelevant as the P in psychology to Uber and Bolt. You can only hit the road on Yellow cab things.
There is one 2000&2001, those ones can fly
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 11:41pm On Oct 07, 2019
Gentlelife50:

There is one 2000&2001, those ones can fly

Baba I don't get it. How hustle today
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adsmaster: 11:44pm On Oct 07, 2019
What other cars are we using here for ehailing? We have heard about dru23, Benz, corolla etc. I feel if we get advice from others that are using other brands or model it will help spice up these car thing, reduce the demand on corolla and reduce the barrier to entry for others that are looking at getting a durable car for a moderate fee.

One of us here uses ford Mondeo, how's the performance?

They are other compact sedan cars with 1.6 liter engine capacity and better fuel economy.

Who has tried Opel Astra saloon car? Vauxhall etc

Am just trying to shake the tables

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adsmaster: 11:46pm On Oct 07, 2019
adsmaster:
What other cars are we using here for ehailing? We have heard about dru23, Benz, corolla etc. I feel if we get advice from others that are using other brands or model it will help spice up these car thing, reduce the demand on corolla and reduce the barrier to entry for others that are looking at getting a durable car for a moderate fee.

They are other compact sedan cars with 1.6 liter engine capacity and better fuel economy.

If buymyauto didn't tell us about the efficiency of his Benz will wouldn't have known. So more options please

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 6:01am On Oct 08, 2019
adsmaster:

Volvo s40 is a also good for this buiz

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Buynowautos: 6:43am On Oct 08, 2019
Lagos mainland in fire 4.0 surge shocked

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 6:53am On Oct 08, 2019
tojahh:

Na lekki your shop dey?

I have a mobile barber shop in a g-class limo.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 6:56am On Oct 08, 2019
Hardaedahyor:
Please like how much does a comprehensive insurance cost?

I think its 4.5% of the value of your car.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 7:08am On Oct 08, 2019
I don't see any reason why a rider won't pay me when they are asked to confirm before requesting.
Let me sha be enjoying the surge as e dey go.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:21am On Oct 08, 2019
tojahh:

Baba I don't get it. How hustle today
Thank God my brother, na only traffic. I sha manage to net 18700
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by t2sco: 7:36am On Oct 08, 2019
fasa199:

AKUTE
FESTAC
ALABA
SANGO OTA
AGO PALACE WAY(depends on time)

Me I can never accept trips going this way. The first time I went to AKUTE, I vowed never to allow my enemy take his car there.

add Ajegunle and whole of Alimosho
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vicolame(m): 7:39am On Oct 08, 2019
adsmaster:

This is the kindda of insightful messages i for one come here expecting to see, thank God bants done reduce with non visitation of some selected few.

Anyways, i guess generally we Nigerians don't want to risk experimenting expecially since u might not get correct parts and mechanics readily available for the car u may want to try hence, everybody follow Toyota brands. I had discussion on this with my guys and one of us who has tried Nissan gave a good recommendations about it, Nissan Sunny 09/10, Nissan Primera, Nissan Almera and Nissan Sentra. And I actually went on Jiji to check and realised the toks is within +/- 1.5m which is about the same range that will finish a 2003/2004 Toyota Camry so you see why many will choose Toyota for durability and also for second hand value sale but the question now is which one of the above mentioned Nissan product can compete with fuel consumption of the Corolla brand since na fuel consumption must of us they first think of? This is where I will call of @Gazzuzz and other well experience ladies and gentlemen here to further educate us. This is my submission you can subtract and add. Peace! grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by famousguy01(m): 8:18am On Oct 08, 2019
Why oven? When coldroom is better

Cooladex:

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by KakiP(m): 8:47am On Oct 08, 2019
adsmaster:

I use a Honda Odessey 2005 Touring, 3.5 litre engine V6, no lie fuel consumption is on the high side but the kind of offline trips and bookings I get on this ride is mind boggling and because of that I don’t have to to worry about fuel.

This ride comes out mostly during weekends where I usually get XL Rides to convey about 6 people at a time.

Second is a Toyota Matrix 2007 I don’t need to say much on this as most of us know the car very well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:48am On Oct 08, 2019
chucsmoore:
Lol. What's d experience like
Peeps can price your ride for almost free. Make sure you calculate the fare estimate of any trip before accepting, if you rush and accept you will be rushing into charity jobs. It's not advisable to use it in peak hours as even Google maps find it difficult to predict how long a trip will be. I've heard a story of someone who spent over 5 hours on a trip of 1,300 (fixed)
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:57am On Oct 08, 2019
gabng:

Little did many Nigerian know that every one that is of taxable age and has obtained either BVN or NIN has been allocated a Tax Identification Number (TIN) by the Nigerian government.

The tax identification number (TIN) is a unique identifier for an individual or a company for the specific purpose of tax remittance and it is issued by the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS). As a business or individual, TIN is important because that is what shows that you are a registered taxpayer in Nigeria, and as you know that tax payment is made compulsory, every company, business, individual must have their own unique tax identification number.

Registered company/business will however need to Apply for TIN online separately. Follow the steps below to check your personal Tax Identification Number (TIN) with either BVN or NIN

- Visit https://tinverification.jtb.gov.ng/
- Select your Date of Birth.
- Select your preferred search criteria from the Select Criteria Dropdown-TIN or NIN or BVN or Registered Phone Number
- Provide the appropriate value based on the search criteria in Step 2 above
- Confirm you are not a robot by checking the reCAPTCHA Box
- Click the Search button
Oga please tell bossess Dem to fix our bad roads first with the taxes we've paid before they come to ask for another, till then I'm saving my taxes in my kolo to fix my compound

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 9:30am On Oct 08, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Thank God my brother, na only traffic. I sha manage to net 18700

The way you dey take net 18k, hmmmmmmmmm.
Kudos bro

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:36am On Oct 08, 2019
KakiP:

I use a Honda Odessey 2005 Touring, 3.5 litre engine V6, no lie fuel consumption is on the high side but the kind of offline trips and bookings I get on this ride is mind boggling and because of that I don’t have to to worry about fuel.

This ride comes out mostly during weekends where I usually get XL Rides to convey about 6 people at a time.

Second is a Toyota Matrix 2007 I don’t need to say much on this as most of us know the car very well.

Cancel d Matrix number well embarassed no mind me oo grin

Taxify just deh provoke me 1 trip completed, 11 cancelled and someone is requestion for redeem camp inside dis rain wit dat road, is that not wickedness lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 9:43am On Oct 08, 2019
famousguy01:
Why oven? When coldroom is better

Enjoy bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1956) (1957) (1958) (1959) (1960) (1961) (1962) ... (5696) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.