Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1967) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4818408 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1964) (1965) (1966) (1967) (1968) (1969) (1970) ... (5706) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 4:24pm On Oct 10, 2019
Cooladex:

Those pple get serious mind o. A whole 3.45k?

I tell you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dbossmanager: 4:24pm On Oct 10, 2019
deedee44:
Taxify yes
Uber unofficially maybe, officially NO NO (No dual SIM phones allowed)
My Samsung is dual sim....wrong info......
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adsmaster: 4:32pm On Oct 10, 2019
deedee44:

Bro go and pick your pick, no shaking. Just don't overstay your stay, and shadow your shadow well in case of unusual usuals
but seriously nothing dey airport pickups just do the following you are fine

Only park in designated car parks-uber drivers prefer parking at mm1/gat (go in, press the machine and the coin comes out take it and just go park and wait for request)

If you get a request from mm2 call the person and ask him to stand opposite KFC, spar and tell them your hazard light will be on when you are driving into the mm2. Call them once your driving into mm2 to let them know and to check for the second time

Please don't park or stop on the zebra crossing(in mm2) if you do they will clamp your car. If you do all these three you will not have a problem.

As for International airport men stay clear these guys dey vex. The reward versus the work and risk that area poses is not worth it. There car park is very far away from arrival and departure, once they see corolla, see your phone hanged men you become a target.

PS.. Please don't park along the road(that airport road) oh for any reason

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:12pm On Oct 10, 2019
izzou:

Card trip? Yes

Cash trip? Thy reimbursement is in heaven lipsrsealed

Kk, tot once u confirm dia is nothing deh can do

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 5:15pm On Oct 10, 2019
pope191:

Kk, tot once u confirm dia is nothing deh can do

Of course, nothing can be done

I was talking about when you end it, before confirming

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapzyadix(m): 5:47pm On Oct 10, 2019
franksam2009:
Don't give up yet joor, all these are normal car repairs as long as you ain't working on your engine ok, any parts you replace might probably last you years

Seems such offer doesn't exist undecided
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ajoks533: 6:03pm On Oct 10, 2019
Am happy connecting with you guys... Picked up some knowledge here.

However, I just spoke with my Mechanic today. He will be coming down to pick the Highlander to place it on sale. Hopefully, within a week or so I can head down to Abj to start my hustle there. My Mechanic said I should look at buying a clean carefully used registered Corolla for a start. So that I can have small cash on my me to look for a small accommodation and move on from there.

He actually said going to Kaduna to look for the car would be a good idea, as it might be cheaper down there. Don't know how much truth is in that idea. Can anyone plz help me confirm?

Was able to connect with the Abuja thread, but that place dull jor!... So I will still stick around here and get more insights from the masters of the trade.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Seun360(m): 6:07pm On Oct 10, 2019
This Uber 25% (20 Trips) na big no no for me.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by topsydee007: 6:09pm On Oct 10, 2019
Seun360:
This Uber 25% (20 Trips) na big no no for me.

Out of curiosity... The 20 trips before activation 3%, is it daily or weekly. I drive in Abuja and we don't have that here .. just wanna know
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 6:11pm On Oct 10, 2019
Testimony time, came out late because I was down with fever. Got a request around 2 at Thomas estate and I asked the rider Oga say I go carry am go house inside Thomas estate then we proceed to airport. Got their and told him offline he said no that it will be expensive for him, I didn't mind.
He was happy I didn't take Anthony when he found out the place was blocked, he so was impressed.
After everything trip was 5k plus he asked for my account, I gave him and he wired 10k.
I just hope I will get island trip and no more work this week so I can focus on other engagements.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Seun360(m): 6:12pm On Oct 10, 2019
topsydee007:

Out of curiosity... The 20 trips before activation 3%, is it daily or weekly. I drive in Abuja and we don't have that here .. just wanna know

Weekly!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 6:13pm On Oct 10, 2019
ajoks533:

However, I just spoke with my Mechanic today. He will be coming down to pick the Highlander to place it on sale. Hopefully, within a week or so I can head down to Abj to start my hustle there. My Mechanic said I should look at buying a clean carefully used registered Corolla for a start. So that I can have small cash on my me to look for a small accommodation and move on from there.

He actually said going to Kaduna to look for the car would be a good idea, as it might be cheaper down there. Don't know how much truth is in that idea. Can anyone plz help me confirm?

Was able to connect with the Abuja thread, but that place dull jor!... So I will still stick around here and get more insights from the masters of the trade.
Start from jiji, check the ones they have around Kaduna so u can at least have something before leaving

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:16pm On Oct 10, 2019
izzou:

Of course, nothing can be done

I was talking about when you end it, before confirming

But d guy have already ended d trip, soh nothing can b done in his case... Interesting enough, I like to review card trip, soh they can add disconnection in GPS, but I tried it on Monday for a trip that was 2100, after review, I saw 1900. I'm lyk

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Seun360(m): 6:20pm On Oct 10, 2019
pope191:

But d guy have already ended d trip, soh nothing can b done in his case... Interesting enough, I like to review card trip, soh they can add disconnection in GPS, but I tried it on Monday for a trip that was 2100, after review, I saw 1900. I'm lyk

Chairman, abeg, Bolts office still dey that Elf environs in Lekki?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 6:29pm On Oct 10, 2019
Seun360:

Yes, they only attend to old drivers there. But new drivers have to go to surulere for training and activation

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Seun360(m): 6:32pm On Oct 10, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Yes, they only attend to old drivers there. But new drivers have to go to surulere for training and activation

Ok, thanks for the useful info.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oblozzolawrence: 7:27pm On Oct 10, 2019
tojahh:

Boss I truly understand your plight but believe me, if you're strong at heart and this car is yours and not on general rental like some of us here then I'd say look for money and fix it. It will only take 3 months Max to recoup from all indications.
You're gonna spend about 120k on it, its huge because it's not availably available but if you can just do half to get it back on the road, bro.... In 3 months you will payback that loan if you net just 30k a week.
In all you do.. I don't want you to give up, you already have been accusing *Village People* on all these, giving up would have a very awful effect on you because you'd see yourself as one that is been bewitched and it will affect your psych and mental awareness of things. Just brace up, look ahead and smile. Tell yourself you will do it and be sure.

I wish you luck bro. You have my number, you can always reach me for anything sir.
Nice yanings baba... Yhu confam���
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by francofoks: 7:39pm On Oct 10, 2019
Respect to elders of this forum o...
Pls I need a clean vehicle for rentals or hired purchase to drive on Taxify and Uber in BENIN CITY. If you have anyone available pls contact immediately. thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ogbunigwe2018: 9:23pm On Oct 10, 2019
So no one drives a V6 here
My 607 is wasting oooo. I need driver for it abeg grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ogbunigwe2018: 9:24pm On Oct 10, 2019
ajoks533:

Did you buy your car from a mechanic
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:26pm On Oct 10, 2019
Seun360:

Yes boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 10:03pm On Oct 10, 2019
Ogbunigwe2018:
So no one drives a V6 here
My 607 is wasting oooo. I need driver for it abeg grin
If u give am out for 20k u go see drivers angry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 10:22pm On Oct 10, 2019
dapzyadix:

In relation to this
"since na money u dey find ehh, I go link u or anyone interested with one woman for my estate,. She needs someone to help her get food items every Monday n Friday at the market 5km"
the way you are hustling for this 1k offline trip is even scary, u never even cared to know the woman's location shocked shocked
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ogbunigwe2018: 10:35pm On Oct 10, 2019
mrjaydee:

If u give am out for 20k u go see drivers angry
Really shocked
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 11:03pm On Oct 10, 2019
ajoks533:

this part you are going ehh, the road is not good oo cry

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 11:04pm On Oct 10, 2019
With this recent development with uber. I have ported back to driving taxify. They re the lesser evil for now.
All I need to do is chopping those there lil bonuses once a while to cover for there commissions.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 11:05pm On Oct 10, 2019
With this recent development with uber. I have ported back to driving taxify. They re the lesser evil for now.
All I need to do is chopping those there lil bonuses once a while to cover part of there bogus commissions.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 11:11pm On Oct 10, 2019
Cooladex:
All I need to do is chopping those there lil bonuses once a while to cover part of there bogus commissions.

But just last week here you swore you can't drive on Taxify no matter what. Abeg go enjoy your 20 trips in peace o

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 11:25pm On Oct 10, 2019
tojahh:

But just last week here you swore you can't drive on Taxify no matter what. Abeg go enjoy your 20 trips in peace o

Abeg. I cannot kill myself.
Sometimes I don't do more than 32 trips in total .

We go with the lesser evil .

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 11:39pm On Oct 10, 2019
Cooladex:
All I need to do is chopping those there lil bonuses once a while to cover for there commissions.

The only BONUS wey I don chop for taxify is the '1k for first trip bonus'.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 11:39pm On Oct 10, 2019
Dbossmanager:

My Samsung is dual sim....wrong info......
a friend told me ( runs d uber in Abuja anyways) that for d past two years, he has been doing uber , it has been on a 2 sim phone. N he has had no issues, DT I shd go ahead, kind of confused rite now.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Y1nka(m): 12:31am On Oct 11, 2019
izzou:

Card trip? Yes

Cash trip? Thy reimbursement is in heaven lipsrsealed

I’ve lost tens of thousands to Bolt on reviewed cash trip.... their training says don’t argue or fight a customer when they don’t pay fully or if app glitched, just do a fate review.. but except u lucky..... most trip are cash, and when reviewed , it doesn’t reflect in the account. And if u call most client back , they’ll tell u to sort it BOLT customer service...... e dey pain person

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1964) (1965) (1966) (1967) (1968) (1969) (1970) ... (5706) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Coolkhatt, Conner44, Pearl1910, ksmart027(m), lorhema(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.