Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,182 members, 7,835,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1965) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4818156 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1962) (1963) (1964) (1965) (1966) (1967) (1968) ... (5706) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Perkins1: 10:19pm On Oct 09, 2019
Picked two riders today from the Airport... The guys look like Yahoo guys, just back from Ghana. One of the guys don already dey complain about my car not being tinted and small. Na so I vex play Erigga Paperboi for them, if you see how these guys were happy ehn, told me to send them the song, I did after drop off in their hotel. Asked me if I'm from Warri told them no but I've lived there 7 years before now. They gave me a well tip after trip and asked me to come tomorrow for continuation of their stay till they'll travel to warri on Friday.
God bless Erigga for me Jor. Best rapper of our time...

Baba Tojahh na your handwork o. God bless you bro, other chairmen, una boy don dey do am like una. Buynowautos, Gentlelife, Izzuo, 1daboi, DeeDee, Pope. I salute una.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:44pm On Oct 09, 2019
Perkins1:
Picked two riders today from the Airport... The guys look like Yahoo guys, just back from Ghana. One of the guys don already dey complain about my car not being tinted and small. Na so I vex play Erigga Paperboi for them, if you see how these guys were happy ehn, told me to send them the song, I did after drop off in their hotel. Asked me if I'm from Warri told them no but I've lived there 7 years before now. They gave me a well tip after trip and asked me to come tomorrow for continuation of their stay till they'll travel to warri on Friday.

Baba Tojahh na your handwork o. God bless you bro, other chairmen, una boy don dey do am like una. Buynowautos, Gentlelife, Izzuo, 1daboi, DeeDee, Pope. I salute una.
Na so, nothing do you

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Y1nka(m): 11:03pm On Oct 09, 2019
Y
pope191:

Ah don change area tire, just got a request short trip, drop her and reach out to d boot so she won't slam it, before I come back I don mis trip going to lekki, couple with leaving 100 each for 2 riders today, lemmi just deh in my middle

This is one of the most painful thing on ride share... never leave your phone that far away, and if you will.... plug in the aux cable and play slightly loud music (let your bolt run , not in background). You’ll be sure to hear from the boot if attentive.

It’s the only way I’ve stopped missing new trip or next order while completing a trip.

Adios
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 11:07pm On Oct 09, 2019
MERCHANDISER:
Anybody interested in riding fairly used keke
hire purchase ....weekly remittance is 13k
If korope dey I no mind baba
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 11:16pm On Oct 09, 2019
dapzyadix:

Help bro, I don drop my number, still expecting to hear from you.
drop your number where? N why bro?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DelTel(m): 11:21pm On Oct 09, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

You wonder why ehailing drivers are always having accidents? It's a very stressful job that requires experience.

If I take off from Lagos at 6am from Lagos, I will be in Abuja at 3pm. The average ehailing driver would still be on the wheels till 8pm. Experience is of the essence, a test to ensure that experience exists is necessary.

I have a Toks Camry 2010 to deliver to Abuja next week, let's confirm this assertion above.

Upper week, you can do the Benz GLS 450 4matic grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 11:31pm On Oct 09, 2019
DelTel:

I have a Toks Camry 2010 to deliver to Abuja next week, let's confirm this assertion above.

Upper week, you can do the Benz GLS 450 4matic grin
delay the delivery of Camry till the upper week. Let me race to abuja with the GLS against Gazzuzz in the Camry. We go reach on time sha grin

Gazzuzz pack enuf gala o Wey we go chop grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 11:37pm On Oct 09, 2019
Guys I've been on a trip since 6pm ooh!!

From VI to ajah.
Ajah to ilupeju.
Ilupeju to lakowe.
Lakowe to VI (in view)

...hope Uber will not give me stories ooh?

Spent 2hrs on 3MB. Another 1hr on traffic towards sangotedo.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:56pm On Oct 09, 2019
Y1nka:
Y

This is one of the most painful thing on ride share... never leave your phone that far away, and if you will.... plug in the aux cable and play slightly loud music (let your bolt run , not in background). You’ll be sure to hear from the boot if attentive.

It’s the only way I’ve stopped missing new trip or next order while completing a trip.

Adios

Thanks boss, is just a brisk tin, I was able to hit d tab but it was in short while and a trip I don't think I can make, the rider is in TF and I'm at 7th ave... Don't see my self going to that area, got like 3 trips from Trade fair at that point, but turned dem down.

Its been a drag week, 29400 so far, but I know things will fall in place b4 d weekend.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:58pm On Oct 09, 2019
donfortune48:

From VI to ajah.
Ajah to ilupeju.
Ilupeju to lakowe.
Lakowe to VI (in view)

. U should have turn it to offline
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:00am On Oct 10, 2019
Perkins1:

Me I don change pattern now oo... Nah Gospel I deh play, even olosho deh join for d praise and worship grin

Las las 97.3 don take over 98.5 for me

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by EzekielMab(m): 12:19am On Oct 10, 2019
Ogbunigwe2018:

Hahahahhahahahahahaaa. Lagosians won't burst my belle cheesy

Take to my heel rather.
I was restless while typing that

Prof undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 12:43am On Oct 10, 2019
donfortune48:

From VI to ajah.
Ajah to ilupeju.
Ilupeju to lakowe.
Lakowe to VI (in view)

hope you're on 3%
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 12:45am On Oct 10, 2019
Perkins1:

all the best Bro smiley
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 2:06am On Oct 10, 2019
pope191:
. U should have turn it to offline

I didn't know that the guy had plenty Waka for mind.

Got a request from Golden Tulip oniru to eleganza estate.(CARD TRIP). Got to destination and was about ending the trip, rider said don't ooh! You're taking me back. I happy small. He changed destination to ilupeju and I thought he's going to his house.

When we finally got to ilupeju, I was about ending trip, and rider shouted again don't, you're taking me back to the hotel.
On our way back, he said I should check traffic to Lakowe, that he need to go and check something there. I shouted this time.

He asked if I'm tired, So that I can end the trip while he looks for another person so I go home and rest since I told him I don't work beyond 10pm.
I shouted again (tired At this my tender age?).

Na so we proceed ooh!

Trip ended 14.35k.

Uber get mind collect 3.45k

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 2:10am On Oct 10, 2019
1daboi:
hope you're on 3%

3% with the current situation of things?
20 trips nobi here ooh!!
This was just my 12th trip on Uber this week. I've still got a long way to go before activating 3%.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapzyadix(m): 5:44am On Oct 10, 2019
franksam2009:
drop your number where? N why bro?
In relation to this
"since na money u dey find ehh, I go link u or anyone interested with one woman for my estate,. She needs someone to help her get food items every Monday n Friday at the market 5km"
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 7:04am On Oct 10, 2019
muyiwaadekunle1:

What was your experience like?
To add to the piece of advice elders on this hustle have given out several times, do not use just any car for this hustle ,be it Tokunbo or brand new, stick with the recommended brands :Toyota Corolla, Honda civic ,Honda city and Hyundai) .
I thought i was wise enough using a Ford Mondeo Tokunbo for e hailing despite all the warnings and pleads from people who've been on the hustle for over a year but i got my hand burnt.
The little money i earned on this hustle for just three weeks was spent on fixing the car ,even had to borrow from friends : AC Evaporator, Compressor, fan blower, Brake pads and Battery, now, it's the shock absorber, oxygen sensor and spare tyre despite minimal hours on the road. But i am taking the car back home before i go bankrupt.
This is the end of my e hailing journey.
I wish you guys all the very best and pray, life gets better for everyone.

The problem was not getting the car inspected prior to purchase

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 7:06am On Oct 10, 2019
ajoks533:

Thanks for the reply... The Highlander is not completely in good shape as it can swallow fuel for Africa.

Get the Highlander fixed and keep it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:31am On Oct 10, 2019
muyiwaadekunle1:

What was your experience like?
To add to the piece of advice elders on this hustle have given out several times, do not use just any car for this hustle ,be it Tokunbo or brand new, stick with the recommended brands :Toyota Corolla, Honda civic ,Honda city and Hyundai) .
I thought i was wise enough using a Ford Mondeo Tokunbo for e hailing despite all the warnings and pleads from people who've been on the hustle for over a year but i got my hand burnt.
The little money i earned on this hustle for just three weeks was spent on fixing the car ,even had to borrow from friends : AC Evaporator, Compressor, fan blower, Brake pads and Battery, now, it's the shock absorber, oxygen sensor and spare tyre despite minimal hours on the road. But i am taking the car back home before i go bankrupt.

The car was the problem from the start.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 7:54am On Oct 10, 2019
donfortune48:

I've been analysing my trips since this their latest update.
I think there's slight increase in fare price.

But you don't see the difference many times esp when fare is less than 1k but 20% is charged on all fares regardless

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ogbunigwe2018: 9:00am On Oct 10, 2019
EzekielMab:

Take to my heel rather.
I was restless while typing that

Prof undecided
Wasn't laughing at the typo, but the act cheesy

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ogbunigwe2018: 9:02am On Oct 10, 2019
MERCHANDISER:
Anybody interested in riding fairly used keke
hire purchase ....weekly remittance is 13k
Jesusson2020, is that you

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MERCHANDISER: 9:16am On Oct 10, 2019
Ogbunigwe2018:
Jesusson2020, is that you
No is not him
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 9:39am On Oct 10, 2019
muyiwaadekunle1:

Don't give up yet joor, all these are normal car repairs as long as you ain't working on your engine ok, any parts you replace might probably last you years

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Seun360(m): 10:20am On Oct 10, 2019
donfortune48:

I didn't know that the guy had plenty Waka for mind.

Got a request from Golden Tulip oniru to eleganza estate.(CARD TRIP). Got to destination and was about ending the trip, rider said don't ooh! You're taking me back. I happy small. He changed destination to ilupeju and I thought he's going to his house.

When we finally got to ilupeju, I was about ending trip, and rider shouted again don't, you're taking me back to the hotel.
On our way back, he said I should check traffic to Lakowe, that he need to go and check something there. I shouted this time.

He asked if I'm tired, So that I can end the trip while he looks for another person so I go home and rest since I told him I don't work beyond 10pm.
I shouted again (tired At this my tender age?).

Na so we proceed ooh!

Trip ended 14.35k.

Uber get mind collect 3.45k

This Uber get mind sha and Bolts too no even dey try.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dhoncesar(m): 10:30am On Oct 10, 2019
Hello house . please I need to know if uber or bolt accept the form FRSC gives for driving before capturing ... Can someone go one and register with the form... I'm really in need of this job
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 10:54am On Oct 10, 2019
1daboi:
BTW, where is jesusson2020? Is he still with us? Or he's running his Keke now? Has eherbal kidnapped him? Just checking on a brother
I'm sure he's doing well wherever he is.if there's any lesson he's learnt here, it's humility.i wish him the best wherever he is.cool

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 11:02am On Oct 10, 2019
dhoncesar:
Hello house . please I need to know if uber or bolt accept the form FRSC gives for driving before capturing ... Can someone go one and register with the form... I'm really in need of this job

NO.
You can only use it to drive around, say you already have a personal car.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 11:09am On Oct 10, 2019
ajoks533:

Still looking forward to some kind advice as I read and research on this trade.
Getting so many advice from friends... Like, go to Jos or Kaduna, you will see clean Nigerian used cars (But I fear Naija used cars), one said buy from Abj when u get there, others go to Lagos and move the car to Abj. One said buy clean Kia.

Please help me here brothers
if you can make it to Abuja,pls that's your sure bet.at least you get cars with very good shocks and suspension. they're also no flooded and abused like Lagos cars

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Buynowautos: 11:10am On Oct 10, 2019
Perkins1:

Nice you managed the situation well and turned it into your favour. However negotiate offline trip arrangement well oh make them nor run you street.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chinyce(m): 11:13am On Oct 10, 2019
This a trip from Magodo to Victoria Island is this pricing accurate at N1000. Please responses.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1962) (1963) (1964) (1965) (1966) (1967) (1968) ... (5706) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.