Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1974) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4803147 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1971) (1972) (1973) (1974) (1975) (1976) (1977) ... (5700) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by A305: 8:30am On Oct 14, 2019
Ogbunigwe2018:

mymotorng sells fake trackers na. Next time do a research on Nairaland profile and contact numbers before dealing.
Bros I got my finger burnt dealing with him (mymotong). A guy here did a good job for me with the moniker (emmaoanidu), Eversince, he installed his, No issues at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Billiodollars(f): 8:59am On Oct 14, 2019
deedee44:

I will agree with that good man that advised you to buy big daddy instead of Lexus. My reason: I've seen many big daddies on the platform but I hardly see E330, there must be a reason for that
P.S. I drive a big daddy myself and I'm enjoying it. Just don't buy an abused car and you'll be okay

I wish to get big daddy but all i see in phc is V6. No 4 cylinder. Is it economical? Cos my loan is counting while i find 4 cylinder
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adsmaster: 9:12am On Oct 14, 2019
Oluwabengz:
Optra Chevrolet 2010 silver colour is available for rental. Fuel economy is great. Drivers that reside in Surulere will be preferred. call 09082365271...Mr Temi. If interested
Hmmmmm! Interesting.

Am really interested in topics that has to do with reviews of other brands of cars. It's durability and
fuel economy.

Cost of maintainance - how much is the shocks, head lamps,side mirrors, number and fenders, AC components, boot catcher, and those little things that normally get spoilt during the cause of rendering ehail services...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 9:22am On Oct 14, 2019
A305:
Not only them, mymotong as well. This one is so annoying, he did install a tracker in my car, the tracker failed. I kept calling him for rectification, he stopped taking my calls and didn't reply my WhatsApp message ever again.

Please be careful dealing with him as i had to get another Tracker installed in my car.
I am not understanding what u mean o lol, as in u want him to install another tracker for free cos the old one failed? shocked
These devices are not built to last a life time ok, so dey tend to fail at anytime, I hv seen a tracker last only a month, and also saw same tracker last years
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 9:47am On Oct 14, 2019
franksam2009:
I am not understanding what u mean o lol, as in u want him to install another tracker for free cos the old one failed? shocked
These devices are not built to last a life time ok, so dey tend to fail at anytime, I hv seen a tracker last only a month, and also saw same tracker last years

Was that not the reason he was calling him to RECTIFY IT? When you do business, especially online where recommendations are your KPIs you should be handy to always put customers satisfaction first.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 9:51am On Oct 14, 2019
mogulx:
I need a driver for hire purchase for a corolla 2003 model. Its very neat naija used at 30k weekly rental for 2.7m.Deposit is required. call me on 08053378310

Naija used 2003 corolla for 2.7m, not even a fresh tokunbo corolla?
May God forgive you for this.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:00am On Oct 14, 2019
franksam2009:

So if I install a tracker, I am not supposed to call the installer to rectify it if it stops working? Whether it's a week or a year?

Wonderful. I'm here to learn grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rubbiish(m): 10:02am On Oct 14, 2019
franksam2009:
@bold Almost all tracker will fail u at one point or another, the duration at which this happens varies. A tracker may fail to respond to text, or deactivate suddenly without prior warning, i have experienced it before & it was horrible. Just around two months after installation, i went to a place & decided to off the engine with a tracker, trying to resume engine when leaving, tracker failed to respond, it ruined my day. Had to call d installer, he came over and rectified it. Any person installing car tracker should always be ready to receive distress calls from his clients, because the ability for your installer to respond to your call is what matters.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rubbiish(m): 10:04am On Oct 14, 2019
izzou:

So if I install a tracker, I am not supposed to call the installer to rectify it if it stops working? Whether it's a week or a year?

Wonderful. I'm here to learn grin
I believe he is yet to use a tracker

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:06am On Oct 14, 2019
Rubbiish:

I believe he is yet to use a tracker

He is coming for you lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:12am On Oct 14, 2019
Cooladex:
The highest I have ever made on taxify was yesterday.
22k + 3,250 bonus
Started work around 9a.m and closed at 10.30pm!

Not easy running after taxifys bonus
You are even fortunate there was no 'driver did not respond', you for know yourself
grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 14, 2019
northbird:
thanks boss, @ Maryland mall abi
Yes; Sorry for the late reply
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by A305: 10:26am On Oct 14, 2019
franksam2009:
Going by your analogy, it gives a pass to tracker installers to do a shitty job just so they get their client to come back to pay again for another re-installation. And that makes sense to you.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:49am On Oct 14, 2019
Y1nka:
How

Dear poster, if you aim to have offline trips, a Lexus IS better. And even more if it’s RX ... offline trips sha. But for day to day Uber, I’m not sure ES can , If fuel is ok, what about maintenance?
Big daddy doesn't look bad for offline trips as well, moreover good drivers attract more offline trips than good cars. And since the business is more of online trips then he should go for a more durable car that can withstand all the ehailing abuses and floggings

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:52am On Oct 14, 2019
Billiodollars:

I wish to get big daddy but all i see in phc is V6. No 4 cylinder. Is it economical? Cos my loan is counting while i find 4 cylinder
That 4 cylinder is worth waiting for, I won't advise you to buy v6

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmaoanidu(m): 11:00am On Oct 14, 2019
A305:
Going by your analogy, it gives a pass to tracker installers to do a shitty job just so they get their client to come back to pay again for another re-installation. And that makes sense to you.

Good morning. Thanks @ A305. Yes a tracker is an electronic device that can fail but the failure of a good one is 1 in a 1000. Taking this into consideration we give you a year. Other issues may arise due to SIM damage which can easily sorted out.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 11:02am On Oct 14, 2019
Gentlelife50:

You are even fortunate there was no 'driver did not respond', you for know yourself
grin

Lol. I use Wi-Fi o. I no dey experience that thing
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rubbiish(m): 11:03am On Oct 14, 2019
izzou:

He is coming for you lipsrsealed
Lols
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rubbiish(m): 11:10am On Oct 14, 2019
deedee44:

Big daddy doesn't look bad for offline trips as well, moreover good drivers attract more offline trips than good cars. And since the business is more of online trips then he should go for a more durable car that can withstand all the ehailing abuses and floggings
Thanks for d bold
I was almost about saying samething, but just decided to keep my opinion to myself. When people advice drivers to get cars with expensive maintenance & fuel consumption for offline trips, i begin to wonder what is the difference in ratio between offline & online trip? Will a rider pay u 10k for 2k online trip? Will the offline fares cover the running cost of an expensive car?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 14, 2019
pharod:

Google maps is accurate but if you happen to find yourself in Surulere, Ajegunle and the likes, always ask your rider for directions because Google map will take you round and round when just a simple, short straight road will link you to where you need to be...

Speaking from experience.. angry
Especially Surulere
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by A305: 11:47am On Oct 14, 2019
emmaoanidu:

Good morning. Thanks @ A305. Yes a tracker is an electronic device that can fail but the failure of a good one is 1 in a 1000. Taking this into consideration we give you a year. Other issues may arise due to SIM damage which can easily sorted out.
If you remember me, I was the guy who came with his driver but had the guy sit out in Mr Biggs earlier the year.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ghost1994: 12:20pm On Oct 14, 2019
Guys please beware of parking anyhow around yaba axis. Unilag road/Hebert Macaulay etc. saw most of those bastards in Keke patrolling around unilag road.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Emimaeyor(m): 12:24pm On Oct 14, 2019
Hello house, i am trying to add a Payout method on uber but its asking for Tax Identification number which is not available, does that mean i would not get the money if i don't add that? and can i use someone else's account details and Tax identification number?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olahevan: 12:46pm On Oct 14, 2019
Billiodollars:

if you can travel down to ib. I have a 4 cylinder for sale. 2005
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 12:50pm On Oct 14, 2019
Emimaeyor:
Hello house, i am trying to add a Payout method on uber but its asking for Tax Identification number which is not available, does that mean i would not get the money if i don't add that? and can i use someone else's account details and Tax identification number?

Read some few page backwards u will find answers to your question.

Or wait for izzou and others to come teach u the trick
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 1:05pm On Oct 14, 2019
Mjosh1000:

Read some few page backwards u will find answers to your question.

Or wait for izzu and others to come teach u the trick

I have repented angry

*sprinkles holy water on post*

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lateefat101: 1:06pm On Oct 14, 2019
mogulx:
I need a driver for hire purchase for a corolla 2003 model. Its very neat naija used at 30k weekly rental for 2.7m.Deposit is required. call me on 08053378310

This is on the high side for a Nigeria used model.

I heard of someone who recently took a foreign used Tokunbo for 3M plus with initial deposit of N250k and to be paying 30k weekly. Is that nice or ok?

Why are people not also considering other ones like Honda Civic etc because I'm feeling that people are being taken advantage of with the corolla thing.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 1:10pm On Oct 14, 2019
Emimaeyor:

You can check your TIN on this website. I just learnt about it.

https://tinverification.jtb.gov.ng/

Alternatively, you can use random digits. It works grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 1:11pm On Oct 14, 2019
Epphy:

You can check your TIN on this website. I just learnt about it.

Alternatively, you can use random digits. It works grin

Baba, how far naa? cool

Too much money no let you check on your guy for here

How the hustle? grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lateefat101: 1:17pm On Oct 14, 2019
I need a driver for hire purchase for a Honda Accord 2005 full option model. It's very neat naija used at 15k weekly rental for 1.2M.

Deposit of N500,000 is required.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ogbunigwe2018: 1:47pm On Oct 14, 2019
lateefat101:
I need a driver for hire purchase for a Honda Accord 2005 full option model. It's very neat naija used at 15k weekly rental for 1.2M.

Deposit of N500,000 is required.

Car is in Palmgrove, Lagos. Call 08027306164 if you are interested.

This is very hilarious

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 1:54pm On Oct 14, 2019
izzou:

I have repented angry

*sprinkles holy water on post*

grin never knew u repent bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (1971) (1972) (1973) (1974) (1975) (1976) (1977) ... (5700) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.