Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,324 members, 7,829,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1976) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4801805 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1973) (1974) (1975) (1976) (1977) (1978) (1979) ... (5699) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by valarinz: 9:29pm On Oct 14, 2019
thebigkendo:

Oga volvo you wan find trouble dis night..
Is legalo the only one with an 05 Accord? grin

No mind me, na this half.bottle of Star Radler wey I drink dey disturb me so
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lateefat101: 10:25pm On Oct 14, 2019
valarinz:

Bros shebi you been dey deny say you no be legalwealth.

How come you wan come auction him 05 accord out on his behalf?

Dannybraska and timifikay pls come and carry this your cousin outta here

Legalwealth is their nightmare grin

lateefat101:
I have a very clean and reliable car I want to give out for uber and taxify/bolt business.

It is in Lagos but I don't want to use give it to any driver on hire purchase.

I recently do park it but make use of it whenever I come to Lagos.

I need your piece of advise on how I can be making money with the car on uber or taxify/bolt.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 10:47pm On Oct 14, 2019
lateefat101:

Legalwealth is their nightmare grin

pls,pls,and pls take your war someplace else.we don't want that nonsense here.valarinz and co pls take note. thanks for your cooperation.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 11:37pm On Oct 14, 2019
Mjosh1000:
Ogas in d house pls what can be wronging with my car, it vibrates when m on 50km\hr, from front passenger side kazeem say nan brake disc I don change am, d tin still dey vibrate, did alignment same of same, all engine sit still intact cos I just change dem recently.

Wetin fit dey wronging advicing needed pls
It could be from your shaft. Tell your mechanic to check if your shafts are still perfectly okay

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ogbunigwe2018: 11:43pm On Oct 14, 2019
eherbal:
pls,pls,and pls take your war someplace else.we don't want that nonsense here.valarinz and co pls take note. thanks for your cooperation.
I concur

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olahevan: 11:55pm On Oct 14, 2019
1M. Nothing to fix at all.
First-body and everything.

How much?
[/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by valarinz: 5:44am On Oct 15, 2019
eherbal:

If you've been following that "war" , you would've noticed that I'm not part of it or have any interest either, just pointing out something that became quite obvious about an alternate and who owns it.

A slip maybe grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lateefat101: 7:44am On Oct 15, 2019
valarinz:

If you've been following that "war" , you would've noticed that I'm not part of it or have any interest either, just pointing out something that became quite obvious about an alternate and who owns it.

A slip maybe grin

Liar from the pit of hell like you are now denying how we saw you folded your sleeves fighting for calculusx who
sold lemon car to legalwealth, which is the genesis of all what made legalwealth to be your greatest nightmare.

Keep dreaming about him and not keep dreaming about your JUNK volvo vehicles you keep awking.

valarinz:

Bros shebi you been dey deny say you no be legalwealth.

How come you wan come auction him 05 accord out on his behalf?

Dannybrasky and timifikay pls come and carry this your cousin outta here

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 8:06am On Oct 15, 2019
tojahh:

Was that not the reason he was calling him to RECTIFY IT? When you do business, especially online where recommendations are your KPIs you should be handy to always put customers satisfaction first.

How many Nigerian biz men know what customer satisfaction means.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by PShegzo: 8:13am On Oct 15, 2019
have a Toyota AVENSIS 2006 for rental on the Uber/Bolt (taxify) platforms I need a honest and experience Uber/Bolt (Taxify) Driver.
Residents of Lagos.

30k weekly

Call - 07086704168[/color][color=#000099]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by austyne22ex(m): 8:18am On Oct 15, 2019
ajoks533:

Thank you, so I will have to tell the rider that we will have to do it as offline... Or how please Sir
Baba na wa for U ooo..U just need person to explain everything to U...use discretion na...

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 8:21am On Oct 15, 2019
fabiano09:
who's got an idea how much an 07 corolla gear costs ?

When buying your gear box go with your mechanic, if it is at ladipo proceed with caution.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 8:32am On Oct 15, 2019
ajoks533:

Thank you, so I will have to tell the rider that we will have to do it as offline... Or how please Sir
I'm not a driver, may be not yet, but from experience I've got here, offline deals can easily be negotiated if the rider is going to be putting you on waiting time thereby preventing you from other trips. If a rider requests for a to and fro long trip and isn't going to waste your time, u can't force offline on him, though you may introduce offline which he/she might decline at his/her discretion.
But normally, any long trips or a single trip with various destinations that will keep you waiting for the rider and prevent you from other trips is better negotiated offline.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 9:14am On Oct 15, 2019
ajoks533:

If the opportunity presents itself, you bring it up. Don't just say offline anyhow. You just have to be observant. I have negotiated offline for both very short and long trips, depending on how the situations builds itself grin

Example

Gets a request on a Sunday evening, around 3:30pm in Surulere. I accept
Rider: I'm going to Ojodu.
Me:Okay

Arrives at venue, and one madam enters. She was very jovial

Me: Ma, should I wait for you till after the party?
Rider: Oh, very good. I'm grateful. So how much will you charge?
Me: Ma, you know you're like a mother to me. Just bring #12k
Rider: OGAA. For what naa?
Me: Ma, it's not like that. It's just small money to you.... Blah blah blah

After all the talk talk, we agreed on 10

Went there around 4pm. Left around 5pm. She gave me 11k with many cans of Origin

Gets a request at Landmark. Calls rider but the line is busy

Drives to Landmark, and madam cancelled. Calls her again and she picks, saying its a mistake

She comes out and sits in my car to request again. She's going to Surulere

Me: Ma, how much is the app saying?
Rider: #1700 to #1900
Me: Give me #1900 and let me take you there
Rider: (Laughs). Why not #1700? Let be at equilibrium. #1800 abeg
Me: Okay

I drive her to Surulere.
Taxify commission? NIL NIL NIL

So offline can be done in many ways. There is no defined path to it. Just look out for the opportunity

Also I negotiate offline for many reasons.

17 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skillip(m): 9:29am On Oct 15, 2019
izzou:

If the opportunity presents itself, you bring it up. Don't just say offline anyhow. You just have to be observant. I have negotiated offline for both very short and long trips, depending on how the situations builds itself grin

Example

Went there around 4pm. Left around 5pm. She gave me 11k with many cans of Origin

Drives to Landmark, and madam cancelled. Calls her again and she picks, saying its a mistake

I drive her to Surulere.

So offline can be done in many ways. There is no defined path to it. Just look out for the opportunity

. I don tell you say you don turn technical adviser/consultant. you just siddon for fence they observe, nice one. I look forward to this soon. how your break abi n.a. retirement ?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 15, 2019
MoonlightDrive:

When buying your gear box go with your mechanic, if it is at ladipo proceed with caution.
thanks ,you got an idea how much it costs ?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 9:35am On Oct 15, 2019
skillip:
. I don tell you say you don turn technical adviser/consultant. you just siddon for fence they observe, nice one. I look forward to this soon. how your break abi n.a. retirement ?

Break is good oh bros. grin

I dey miss the driving small small. When I retire, una go eventually know. Na make God bless our hustle grin

December Don reach oh. More money for drivers

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 9:37am On Oct 15, 2019
fabiano09:

thanks ,you got an idea how much it costs ?

No.
I don't drive corrolla!
---
---
Dru reads and Smiles grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 9:57am On Oct 15, 2019
My phone disgracing me....lol

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Abikem01(f): 10:06am On Oct 15, 2019
This is cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 10:33am On Oct 15, 2019
Avoid ikorodu road inwards yaba..spent 2hrs from Maryland to yaba, Thank God I was on a trip.. this Lagos sef
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Daracityfood: 10:41am On Oct 15, 2019
This is quite interesting.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Y1nka(m): 10:48am On Oct 15, 2019
lateefat101:
I need a driver for hire purchase for a Honda Accord 2005 full option model. It's very neat naija used at 15k weekly rental for 1.2M.

Deposit of N500,000 is required.

Very funny... you too like rough play �

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Y1nka(m): 10:51am On Oct 15, 2019
ajoks533:
Still on the matter... As una know say I no sabi the job yet... Plz on what situations can you negotiate/try to initiate offline trips when riding with a current rider.

Like someone said, use your discretion.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmaoanidu(m): 11:08am On Oct 15, 2019
SJL Trackers Track your cars, buses and trucks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lin3r2(m): 11:09am On Oct 15, 2019
My ogas in the house una boy hail thee. Please I have an issue that I'll kindly need advice on.

There is this corolla, 2010 model that a lady in my church is willing to give me for 2M on hire purchase for a period of 2 years. This is because she has gotten a car loan with the bank she works with and would like to use the weekly payment I'll be remitting to pay the car loan she'll get then probably continue by herself once I am done with my payment.
NB: She bought the car as tokunbo early this year. But I suspect the car to be accidented undecided

Now, the car is in the repair shop and is displaying "VSC OFF". The mechanic says it's the gear box based on the report the person driving the car gave him. They have removed the gear under cover, drained the oil and washed the filter with kerosene.
Now the question is this

1. They want to use Mobil for it, is it advisable and will it get the job done? If yes, how much is a litre and how many would be needed?

2. Regarding the hp issues, what clause, if at all, can I put in place to protect me from future unwanted stress?

3. Anyone with a HP agreement template should kindly send it to me via whatsapp on zero 8 zero 94 seven 5 8919.

Lastly, is it a sweet deal? Even though I know the answer to that question cheesy

Cc: Oga Gazzuzzzz, tojah, and all the other legends in the house.

Please help me treat it as urgent. God bless y'all
Our hustle is blessed.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 12:45pm On Oct 15, 2019
lin3r2:
My ogas in the house una boy hail thee. Please I have an issue that I'll kindly need advice on.

Our hustle is blessed.

You're calling legends and you include my name? lipsrsealed

Okay I will ask.

Was the car on ehailing before?

Who was driving it?

Maintenance history?

For me it's not a good deal though. Why is it now that she decides to put it on HP? When the car don die abi?

Wait make I chop finish first. I go answer others.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 1:02pm On Oct 15, 2019
The year model sounds sumptuous sha for that price. As Oga Tojahh has asked, may be a knowledge of the car's drive history will help u make better decisions.

lin3r2:

There is this corolla, 2010 model that a lady in my church is willing to give me for 2M on hire purchase for a period of 2 years. This is because she has gotten a car loan with the bank she works with and would like to use the weekly payment I'll be remitting to pay the car loan she'll get then probably continue by herself once I am done with my payment.
NB: She bought the car as tokunbo early this year. But I suspect the car to be accidented undecided

Now, the car is in the repair shop and is displaying "VSC OFF". The mechanic says it's the gear box based on the report the person driving the car gave him. They have removed the gear under cover, drained the oil and washed the filter with kerosene.
Now the question is this

1. They want to use Mobil for it, is it advisable and will it get the job done? If yes, how much is a litre and how many would be needed?

2. Regarding the hp issues, what clause, if at all, can I put in place to protect me from future unwanted stress?

3. Anyone with a HP agreement template should kindly send it to me via whatsapp on zero 8 zero 94 seven 5 8919.

Lastly, is it a sweet deal? Even though I know the answer to that question cheesy

Our hustle is blessed.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:51pm On Oct 15, 2019
My matter don enter prayers, d rate at which I'm working for law enforcement is no more making sense. Got a trip to Ajah from Ikeja this morning, rider was a bit controlling on d phone, but I just over look it, when she entered I didn't even bother looking towards her side, not knowing she did not use sit belt. Lastma ard osborne apprehend us and start taking picture, before she realise she's the reason for d drama... I just felt weak and dumbfound, we got to their office, she called d lasma people she knw, they reduce charge from 20k to 6200, she turned to me that she has tried, her time is just burning here, I should give them 6k (Tough have cancel d trip)... I don't have cash at hand, so she lend me 6k. On our way, she said the trip is supposed to b 5/5200 so I'll have to transfer 1k to her, which I was just looking. I dropped her off at the end of addo road and I honestly don't feel like transferring a kobo to her, despite dropping her acct number. Back to mainland now and the zeal is not just dia to drive.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 1:58pm On Oct 15, 2019
pope191:
My matter don enter prayers, d rate at which I'm working for law enforcement is no more making sense. Got a trip to Ajah from Ikeja this morning, rider was a bit controlling on d phone, but I just over look it, when she entered I didn't even bother looking towards her side, not knowing she did not use sit belt. Lastma ard osborne apprehend us and start taking picture, before she realise she's the reason for d drama... I just felt weak and dumbfound, we got to their office, she called d lasma people she knw, they reduce charge from 20k to 6200, she turned to me that she has tried, her time is just burning here, I should give them 6k (Tough have cancel d trip)... I don't have cash at hand, so she lend me 6k. On our way, she said the trip is supposed to b 5/5200 so I'll have to transfer 1k to her, which I was just looking. I dropped her off at the end of addo road and I honestly don't feel like transferring a kobo to her, despite dropping her acct number. Back to mainland now and the zeal is not just dia to drive.
Sorry bro those lastma go enter my trap one day
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ajoks533: 2:02pm On Oct 15, 2019
izzou:

Example

I drive her to Surulere.

Baba you do well... Thank you very much for the illustrative lecture
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ajoks533: 2:03pm On Oct 15, 2019
peeps4u:

I'm not a driver, may be not yet, but from experience I've got here, offline deals can easily be negotiated if the rider is going to be putting you on waiting time thereby preventing you from other trips. If a rider requests for a to and fro long trip and isn't going to waste your time, u can't force offline on him, though you may introduce offline which he/she might decline at his/her discretion.
But normally, any long trips or a single trip with various destinations that will keep you waiting for the rider and prevent you from other trips is better negotiated offline.

Thank you so much brotherly

(1) (2) (3) ... (1973) (1974) (1975) (1976) (1977) (1978) (1979) ... (5699) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Glithronix and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.