Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4743768 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samdollas2004(m): 11:06am On Oct 01, 2017
Thanks Oaksfivefarm for the e-book. Please, Oga Gazzuzz, Pls inbox ur mobile number, need to check out my ride. Thank you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 11:09am On Oct 01, 2017
Ifeanyimark:
Ogunvic and Romeo, had to download my uber app on Friday after a month cos of referral money wey I want get. but when I get to this stage of sending activitaion code to my number, I no dey see any code.
Keep trying... U used a different phone from the usual one...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by net7777(m): 11:17am On Oct 01, 2017
rozoh:

Bro interested in the e-book
Roxaq2002@gmail.com

Bro please I need the e-book also
netintelligence77@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by net7777(m): 11:20am On Oct 01, 2017
Bro please I need the e-book also
netintelligence77@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 11:29am On Oct 01, 2017
ogunvic41:

Keep trying... U used a different phone from the usual one...

Yes, different phone. If I use ur referral code, how much u go collect the
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 11:31am On Oct 01, 2017
blackylola:
press turtle nothing do u, I will join u later in d day

I don't like the way I'm rejecting long distance pick up, make una come out
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 11:48am On Oct 01, 2017
JABB:
please,I like to know the fuel consumption level.Have you driven it under uber platform before?
No I haven't this one is the Nigerian one?
I think this one has a, 2.4 litre engine in not sure. The one in talking of has a 2.0 litre engine
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 11:56am On Oct 01, 2017
Ifeanyimark:

Whatever u give me is fine...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 12:00pm On Oct 01, 2017
Ifeanyimark:

o boy see business
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 12:22pm On Oct 01, 2017
Happy Sunday house, join the challenge...
DRIVE WITH PRIDE
DRIVE WITH PASSION
DRIVE WITH PROFESSIONALISM
WE ARE PROFESSIONAL DRIVERS, WE ARE DIFFERENT..
LETS KEEP LAGOS MOVING...
SO FAR TODAY...

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lanre12388: 12:31pm On Oct 01, 2017
ogunvic41:
DRIVE WITH PRIDE
DRIVE WITH PASSION
WE ARE PROFESSIONAL DRIVER, WE ARE DIFFERENT..
SO FAR TODAY...

Please help a brother , how can I join Taxify as a driver partner. I want to join the family

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by JABB(m): 12:37pm On Oct 01, 2017
ogunvic41:
DRIVE WITH PRIDE
DRIVE WITH PASSION
SO FAR TODAY...
am awaiting TAXIFY approval on my account after meeting their requirements TAXIFY cover,autogenius inspection (passed) I know this is long holiday but is there how one Culd contact their support. can't even upload any doc Cus my driver account hasn't been approved.PLEASE HELP!!!

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ga1ba2003(m): 12:38pm On Oct 01, 2017
ogunvic41:
DRIVE WITH PRIDE
DRIVE WITH PASSION
SO FAR TODAY...
tomorrow I go follow una do this challenge my car comes back tomorrow
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 1:31pm On Oct 01, 2017
ga1ba2003:
tomorrow I go follow una do this challenge my car comes back tomorrow
U are most welcome bro... Let's help ourselves and bid poverty goodbye...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 1:33pm On Oct 01, 2017
JABB:
am awaiting TAXIFY approval on my account after meeting their requirements TAXIFY cover,autogenius inspection (passed) I know this is long holiday but is there how one Culd contact their support. can't even upload any doc Cus my driver account hasn't been approved.PLEASE HELP!!!
u don't need to disturb yourself. Go to taxify office PROVIDENCE HOUSE BESIDE FORTE OIL ADMIRALTY WAY lekki phase one. You account will be activated immediately. U can't do it on ur own NOT POSSIBLE
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 1:35pm On Oct 01, 2017
Lanre12388:

Please help a brother , how can I join Taxify as a driver partner. I want to join the family
ogunvic@gmail.com
08032800453 (if I don't pick it means am driving...)
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 1:36pm On Oct 01, 2017
damilola38:
damilola38:
Uber drivers wanted.
Requirements
1a guarantor

2) an uber or taxify registered driver.

3). Rental payment of 30k a week

Please contact on what's app only if you agree with the above requirements.

I have a Nissan Teana 2008
Honda city 2010.
Honda city 2007
Hyundai Accent 2007
Chevrolet Aveo 2008
Chevrolet Aveo 2009
Chevrolet Aveo ls 2006
Suzuki ls 2010
Dodge Avenger 2010
Skoda fabia 2009
Ford Focus 2010

Car engine and gear are in Tokunbo condition and of low fuel consumption

What's app number 08032709501

Cars are located in obanikoro and are uber ready.
I called u few weeks ago that we can do business u sounded very rude angry angry

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 1:37pm On Oct 01, 2017
LETS MOVE LAGOS....
JOIN THE CHALLENGE...
romeo3 and others...where u dey...
SO FAR...

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by JABB(m): 1:54pm On Oct 01, 2017
ogunvic41:
u don't need to disturb yourself. Go to taxify office PROVIDENCE HOUSE BESIDE FORTE OIL ADMIRALTY WAY lekki phase one. You account will be activated immediately. U can't do it on ur own NOT POSSIBLE
will they open tomorrow MONDAY Oct 2nd public holiday?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 1:57pm On Oct 01, 2017
JABB:
Bros u should know the answer to that question...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iykee(m): 2:02pm On Oct 01, 2017
It's a new week and a new month and a great time to go back online as a driver.
The only challenge I've had is with unserious "partners" or wannabe partners abi agents of partners.
I'm a Uber/taxify driver with a 4.4* rating and I'm very serious about driving and doing business with you.
But I take God beg you, if your car is still to be cleared at the wharf, if you haven't even done the vehicle license or registration, if your cars gear box is still hanging at the mechanic workshop or you live in sagamu, ijebu ode, mowe, seme border and you expect me to come there weekly or just to inspect the car first, please please please for the sake of Nigeria's independence. DO NOT CALL ME. Don't call to say you have a car available and uber ready when you don't. Don't put on this thread post of cars you dont have and when you clearly don't live anywhere in Lagos.
I'm sorry I'm just annoyed with the antics of some people.
Please I'm ready to start driving like today today now now. It's a new month and I've had my time wasted with unserious posters here.
I live in Alapere Ketu and I can do 30-35k depending on the car make or 40k hp.
Please call or whatsapp 08102205266
Let's move Lagos

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 2:05pm On Oct 01, 2017
Pl
JABB:
pls go on Tuesday morning
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 2:13pm On Oct 01, 2017
iykee:
The only challenge I've had is with unserious "partners" or wannabe partners abi agents of partners.
I'm a Uber/taxify driver with a 4.4* rating and I'm very serious about driving and doing business with you.
But I take God beg you, if your car is still to be cleared at the wharf, if you haven't even done the vehicle license or registration, if your cars gear box is still hanging at the mechanic workshop or you live in sagamu, ijebu ode, mowe, seme border and you expect me to come there weekly or just to inspect the car first, please please please for the sake of Nigeria's independence. DO NOT CALL ME. Don't call to say you have a car available and uber ready when you don't. Don't put on this thread post of cars you dont have and when you clearly don't live anywhere in Lagos.
Please I'm ready to start driving like today today now now. It's a new month and I've had my time wasted with unserious posters here.
Let's move Lagos

you have a rating of 4.4. says much about your attitude to riders. you talk as if anyone owes you favour.

see him barking orders and commands to his imaginary would be partner. even typing in capital letters. anyone that contacts you after this tripe you posted deserves to have his brain removed from his head and flogged.

nonsense and ingredients.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1stargeneral: 2:17pm On Oct 01, 2017
Lanre12388:
Please I am new on this group, I just register on Uber driver platform and I have uploaded by drivers licence photo, please can someone guild me on the next step to complete my registration

Have you taken the online exam? If you haven't please go to their office tomorrow by 11am. I am new too and going for my training. I have taken the online exam.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 2:23pm On Oct 01, 2017
Romeo3:

you have a rating of 4.4. says much about your attitude to riders. you talk as if anyone owes you favour.

see him barking orders and commands to his imaginary would be partner. even typing in capital letters. anyone that contacts you after this tripe you posted deserves to have his brain removed from his head and flogged.

Lols brotherly... Be nice

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 2:40pm On Oct 01, 2017
iykee:
Let's move Lagos

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 2:45pm On Oct 01, 2017
ogunvic41:

I called u few weeks ago that we can do business u sounded very rude angry angry

Bro what business do you want to do with that guy. Have you seen his cars?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lin3r2(m): 2:48pm On Oct 01, 2017
OAKSFIVEFARMS:

Sent

I haven't seen it even in the spam inbox. Please send it to thewordfortodayforlinus@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fabulux: 2:48pm On Oct 01, 2017
Has Taxify reduced their 40 trip bonus to 10k? I can only see 10k bonus after 43 trips. Hope I am not the only one experiencing this?.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1stargeneral: 2:56pm On Oct 01, 2017
Romeo3:

Romeo na wetin na? See vexing levels sha.... Lol. Person dey Find work dey give condition.. Hehehe

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 3:12pm On Oct 01, 2017
cooldood:

Hello Oaks,

Do you manage cars for Partners, on uber and taxify in Lagos?
Thanks for the interest.
I dont manage vehicles in Lagos at the moment, but I intend to in the nearest future.

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: jstburner(m), thoollz and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.