Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4744508 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Hybrid600: 8:04pm On Oct 01, 2017
Romeo3:
2 more trips to collect the remaining 6k bonus

This man! Well done breh!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 01, 2017
Guys dey provoke this weekend oh. Well done sir. Go from strength to strength.

Standing ovation to all the hustlers out there.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 8:08pm On Oct 01, 2017
Enyinne:
grin grin i just dey laugh .
I can feel his rudeness from miles away .
Seconded by me ,its only a fool will want u for a driver cos u will be a torn to ur partners flesh ,thousand of drivers needs car with begging join to support it and ur here dishing out instruction.
Nonsense and ingredients grin

you better call him grin

you wey don dey find driver.... grab the
opportunity: tongue

he wants only serious partners and he has warned you in the spirit of independence. therefore, stop forming and dial lu de numba.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 8:11pm On Oct 01, 2017
Hybrid600:

This man! Well done breh!
Na God o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iykee(m): 8:13pm On Oct 01, 2017
Please oh, what is rude in going all the way to Mowe/ Ibafo to check out a car that you were assured is uber ready, only to get there and see the car has a 'Please wash me' scribbled on it. The tyres are flat and half the engine is missing.
What's rude in asking to see pictures of the car on whatsapp first only to get there and be shown another car, that the one sent on whatsapp has just been taken,
But will you drive this one.
Call it rude or foolish or whatever. If partners can make demands like 40k upfront. 500k deposit, a guarantor who is a chief judge ...then I think I can also - with neg I take beg self, that please if your car isn't uber ready don't post it. It's not asking to much.
Enyinne:
grin grin i just dey laugh .
I can feel his rudeness from miles away .
Seconded by me ,its only a fool will want u for a driver cos u will be a torn to ur partners flesh ,thousand of drivers needs car with begging join to support it and ur here dishing out instruction.
Nonsense and ingredients grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 8:13pm On Oct 01, 2017
uber 60 trips weekly is no longer considered a challenge to me. only did 14 trips so far

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 8:26pm On Oct 01, 2017
Romeo3:
2 more trips to collect the remaining 6k bonus

No 6kbonus more,

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fabulux: 8:28pm On Oct 01, 2017
Welldone, good job. I like your spirit. You were determined and you got it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ga1ba2003(m): 8:28pm On Oct 01, 2017
guy 129950 in a week u re a beast man
Ifeanyimark:

No 6kbonus more,

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 8:36pm On Oct 01, 2017
Ifeanyimark:

No 6kbonus more,

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 8:37pm On Oct 01, 2017
Still driving...
Let's keep Lagos moving
Join the challenge...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 8:38pm On Oct 01, 2017
Ruksmaster1:
Everything is being worked on.

I hope so
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 8:44pm On Oct 01, 2017
Ifeanyimark:

No 6kbonus more,
My oga I sight u oooo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 8:48pm On Oct 01, 2017
grin u no serious rara .more than 10 drivers hv called me for this 1 car ,fear catch me self .
U no i be woman ,i no get him strength.

Romeo3:
you better call him grin

you wey don dey find driver.... grab the
opportunity: tongue

he wants only serious partners and he has warned you in the spirit of independence. therefore, stop forming and dial lu de numba.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by spartanzapparel: 8:55pm On Oct 01, 2017
I am a professional and active UBER driver with a rating of 4.6*, current in need of a car to drive on the UBER platform. Available partner should please contact me on 08022743713, 08058874613. Thank you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by spartanzapparel: 8:57pm On Oct 01, 2017
I am a professional and active UBER driver with a rating of 4.6*, current in need of a car to drive on the UBER platform. Available partner should please contact me on 08166747807, 08124202252. Thank you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tehinse1(m): 9:12pm On Oct 01, 2017
Waiting 4 the next rider.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 9:21pm On Oct 01, 2017
Ifeanyimark:

No 6kbonus more,
nice one.
150k is my aim next week.
the 6k is on for this week. plus another 1570 after 9 trips today

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ga1ba2003(m): 9:26pm On Oct 01, 2017
on? explain pls
Romeo3:
nice one.

150k is my aim next week.

the 6k is on for this week. plus another 1570 after 9 trips today
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 9:27pm On Oct 01, 2017
cuteguy201:
So how do we go about it?
Mind sending me a PM with your digits??

Thanks for the purchase. Ebook has been sent to your email. Important update to come tomorrow.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Guccigucci(m): 9:44pm On Oct 01, 2017
ogunvic41:
Still driving...
Let's keep Lagos moving
Join the challenge...

My bro na una enjoy today o!!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by net7777(m): 9:50pm On Oct 01, 2017
OAKSFIVEFARMS:

Sent
Bro I am yet to get the e-boook. netintelligence77@gmail.com
Thanks and waiting
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 9:56pm On Oct 01, 2017
iykee:
Is it your attitude?
For one that claims to be the leading mentors here you obviously have forgot that ratings have a little to do with attitude but at times the nature/state of the car and other things outside your control.
No one owes me a favour. Life is short abeg, so if you can't see the humour side of it swerve abeg.
I wasn't barking orders so why it's panning you I don't know....unless?
So please speak for your self and face your front and let others decide if to contact me or not.
Your ratings are mostly dependent on your car. If you drive a fairly new car your ratings will be high, you just need little bit of charm and you'll be getting constant 5 stars. On the other hand of you drive a car that's not recent or looks ugly your ratings will suffer, have all the charm and respect on the world they'll still rate you low.
I saw a lot of people look disappointed when I showed up on the almera. That would automatically relate to low ratings. They'll smile with your during the ride but after they'll rate you low cos they don't like your car.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lin3r2(m): 10:00pm On Oct 01, 2017
OAKSFIVEFARMS:

Thanks for the purchase. Ebook has been sent to your email. Important update to come tomorrow.

Oaks please correct me if I am wrong. Why do I smell a rat with this your ebook and the "sent" you are always posting shortly after request has been made. But when I made the same request with thewordfortodayforlinus@gmail.com, you immediately gave me a "sent" quote whereas no such email with ebook from you. I even brought it to your attention but you chose to ignore it. Is there something you are not telling me Bro? Like I stated earlier, I stand corrected.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 10:05pm On Oct 01, 2017
trip number 60. after this one i dey go sleep.
grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fabulux: 10:10pm On Oct 01, 2017
Romeo3:

grin

You done try. keep it up.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by cuteguy201: 10:28pm On Oct 01, 2017
I'm yet to see the Ebook in my mailbox though. Thanks

OAKSFIVEFARMS:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 10:31pm On Oct 01, 2017
Enyinne:
grin u no serious rara .more than 10 drivers hv called me for this 1 car ,fear catch me self .
U no i be woman ,i no get him strength.

10?

you sure you no wan drive this car yourself? grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 10:36pm On Oct 01, 2017
cuteguy201:
I'm yet to see the Ebook in my mailbox though. Thanks

You will, as I have sent it. I will resend though.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by leksonltd: 10:37pm On Oct 01, 2017
Oga Sir, u are out standing. U, ogunvic41, black etc are encouraging. Thanks u.

Romeo3:

grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 10:37pm On Oct 01, 2017
Fabulux:

You done try. keep it up.
thanks man.

. till 5 am tomorrow.

ogunvic and other drivers, my car says goodnight. cos me still get plans. grin

join the 150k challenge next week.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by cuteguy201: 10:38pm On Oct 01, 2017
Okay Boss.

OAKSFIVEFARMS:

You will, as I have sent it. I will resend though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: taiyod, Gentlechika(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.